Shehla’s Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew then that the time for conversation was past. He pressed her soft, moist palm reassuringly. There was nobody else in the elevator as it sped upwards. Kapil wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. She lowered her eyes after a quick glance at him. We make a good-looking pair, she thought woozily as she caught their reflection in the large mirror...

Shehla walked into the room ahead of Kapil. Her shoulder bag slipped and fell with a soft thud as she turned to face him. Her breathing was laboured and unsteady as he shut the door behind him and closed the distance between them.

She closed her eyes and a soft moan escaped her lips as Kapil's fingers lazily caressed her face. Soon, her headscarf lay discarded. Her hair tumbled down in an unruly mass as he undid her chignon, pulling out the pins and clips holding it in place. The air was suffused with the scent of her freshly shampooed hair. She stood unresisting as he pulled off the dupatta wrapped around her shoulders. The swell of her high bosom was revealed for his eyes to feast on, still hidden under layers of her modest clothes.

"Meri ore dekho, Shehla!"

"Look at me, Shehla!" Kapil whispered. They gazed at each other and shivers of pleasure ran down her spine as his fingers lightly brushed against her bosom while he slowly undid the buttons running down the front of her kameez. She obediently held her arms straight up, letting him take off the kameez. It mussed her long, thick, lustrous hair as it was pulled off. Her slip followed the kameez.

He took pleasure in feeling her tresses as his fingers combed through the tangled mass. He arranged her hair to flow down her shoulders in twin dark waterfalls, covering her bra clad bosom, then turned her so that her back was towards him. He took his time to lightly caress and plant little kisses on her bare shoulders and back and was gratified to see goose bumps on her fair, unblemished skin.

All this while, Shehla stood unresisting, her eyes half closed, her breathing erratic and an occasional low moan escaped her lips. Her arousal mounted as he continued his love play. He undid the clasp of her bra and gently nudged it off her shoulders. She was now naked above the waist. Only her luxuriant hair flowing down her shoulders provided a flimsy cover for her breasts. He took off his Tee shirt, so that he too was bare above the waist.

"Unnhh..." Shehla moaned as his fingers gently teased her nipples, just as she had imagined a while ago. They peeped out of the dark curtain of her hair as they stiffened. She experienced the first of her many little climaxes as he pinched and rolled them. Her pussy was practically gushing lubricious pre cum as she slumped against him and turned her head, offering her half open lips to him.

He turned her around again to face him and granted her wish, lightly holding her head between his palms, leaning forward and brushing his lips against hers. Their faces were almost level since she wore high heeled sandals. His tongue darted out to lick her lips and their kiss slowly deepened. Soon they were exchanging open mouthed kisses, licking and sucking each other's lips and duelling with their tongues.

"Nnnnh!" Shehla moaned again as Kapil reached down to cop a feel of her pussy. Her stance widened and her hips thrust involuntarily forward, seeking closer contact with his hand. Even over her salwar, he could sense the emanating heat and moisture. He loosened her salwar and she stepped out of the garment as it pooled around her feet.

He thrust his hand inside the waistband of her panties and his fingers lightly played on her soft, plump, hairless mound, then moved down to explore her slit. It was hot, wet and slick with her slippery secretions. His middle finger located the entrance to her love canal and slipped in easily. He knew then that she was ready, willing, wanting, waiting for his cock...

He seated her on the bed, stood in front of her and thrust his hips forward, beckoning her to undress him. She opened his jeans and pushed them down his legs, revealing his boxers hiding a bulge underneath. She stared at his cock as it sprang free when she pulled down his boxers. It was hard, dark, thick, and veiny and sprang straight out, with a little upward angle. It throbbed with his heartbeat and the tip was wet with his pre-cum.

She was fascinated by the foreskin partly covering his crown. This was the first uncircumcised cock she'd seen. Almost hypnotised, she lightly pulled back the foreskin, uncovering his shiny, wet crown and caught a whiff of his masculine scent. She would probably have liked to explore his un-cut cock, but Kapil was by now impatient to get on with it.

"Lo, pehnao mujhe."

"Here, put it on." He whispered, handing her a condom after ripping open the wrapper. Shehla had done this many times before, and soon his cock wore the shiny condom and was ready for battle, like a knight in shining armour...

He eased her on the bed, laying her on her back. He pulled off her sandals and her soaked panties and she opened her thighs, displaying her smooth, bald pussy for his pleasure. As he placed a pillow under her ass, the petals of her outer labia opened and her pink inner lips were exposed. They were smeared with her secretions and clear, viscous fluid continued to dribble out.

"Bolo Shehla, kya chahti ho?"

"What do you want, Shehla?" He growled as he knelt between her open thighs, his hard, thick cock within kissing distance of her cunt.

"Bas ab jaldi se kijiye, Jiju!"

"Just do it, Jiju! Quickly!" She whispered hoarsely, her hips twitching up, urging him on.

"Theek hai!"

"Right!" He chuckled.

"Ssss..." She hissed and winced in pain as he drove his cock in, forcing her tight vaginal walls apart. He had perhaps made a just a couple of inches of headway. He stopped and pulled out.

Realising that perhaps the condom wasn't lubricated properly, he scooped up her lubricious juices and smeared them all over it. He then eased his cock in again until he sensed resistance, drew back a little, and waited for her pussy to adjust around the hard, thick intruder. Although she was fully aroused and well lubricated, the previous evening's fucking had rendered her pussy inflamed and tender. After a while, she twitched her hips, signalling him to continue.

"Theek ho?"

"Are you OK?"

"H'm!" She confirmed.

He took his time, thrusting gently, withdrawing a little, waiting and then thrusting in again, letting her pussy stretch and make way for his cock until he finally bottomed out. He kissed and licked her lips and pinched her nipples while his cock remained buried deep, occasionally twitching his hips, waiting for her signal to continue.

"Jiju, just do me hard now!" She whispered. The sharp pain she'd experienced had disappeared, replaced by a raw, hot, throbbing, desperate need for satisfaction.

His cock grew even harder at her explicit demand. Yet, he kept his passion in check, resisting the urge to let himself loose. He started to fuck her slow and deep, with well-paced thrusts, holding himself inside her as his crown nudged her cervix, pulling back slowly and then thrusting in again with smooth, controlled, powerful movements of his thighs and hips. He wanted to prolong the pleasure of their union as much as he could.

Shehla rested her hands above her head in a gesture of submission, offering her body to her Jiju for his pleasure. She revelled in absorbing his deep, powerful thrusts, being smothered under the weight of his sweaty, athletic, masculine body, breathing in his hot, intoxicating exhalations, licking up the salty drops of his sweat falling into her open mouth. She experienced an almost continuous series of little climaxes as the heat and friction of his thick cock caused wave after wave of intense pleasure to arise in her cunt and spread throughout her body.

"Hnnhh... hnnhh... hnnhh..." She kept grunting in time with his thrusts as they gradually speeded up and became harder and harder.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Kapil intoned as he lost himself in the pleasure of the moment, no longer in control of his body as it thrusted towards climax.

"Aaaahhh..." He bellowed, with a hard, deep final plunge in her cunt, jetting spurt after spurt of his semen in the pouch of his condom.

Shehla's pussy contracted hard around his thick shaft as she left behind the high plateau of continuous little climaxes and soared to the pinnacle of her pleasure. It was the best sex she'd had in a long time, perhaps her best ever.

Kapil was a skilled, experienced lover and on that day he was in mid-season form. The sheer novelty of fucking a woman other than his own wife had redoubled his energy and ignited his passion. Besides, the brazen illicitness of fucking another man's wife, that too with her full consent, who also happened to belong to another faith had been the ultimate turn on...

He lay on top of her for long minutes, feeling her heart throb wildly against his chest, breathing in the fragrance of her hair and feeling her body squirm under him as she wriggled to find a more comfortable position, but not wanting to let go of his contact. He finally pulled out of her with a sucking sound, and lay down on his back beside her. His hand rested possessively on her thigh, fingers lightly playing on her sensitive skin.

Shehla placed her head on his shoulder, resting on her side and caressed his chest with feather light touches of her fingertips. Enjoying their post coital intimacy, tired not so much by the physical exertion as by the emotional roller coaster ride, they slipped into a sweet slumber.

Shehla woke up half an hour later and went to the bathroom. While Kapil had worn a condom, her own secretions had completely drenched her crotch. After relieving herself and cleaning up, she closely inspected her body and was relieved not to find any physical signs of their coupling. She shivered as she re-lived the hard pounding Jiju had delivered, her pussy moistening once again.

"What a man!" She mused, looking at her reflection. She sniffed her armpit and wrinkled her nose at the slightly stale scent, but decided not to refresh the deodorant. She tied her hair in a loose knot, put on a fresh pair of panties and wrapped the dupatta around her shoulders, not just to cover her bosom but also to shield against the blast of cold air from the air conditioning.

She returned to the bedroom and giggled at the sight of her Jiju's limp cock still wearing the now loose condom, as he lay fast asleep. A little ejaculate had trickled out and made a mess on his crotch. She fetched a wet towel from the bathroom and gingerly pulled off the condom. She set about wiping off his crotch as much as she could without waking him, handling his cock and testicles with great care. Her task was made easier since Jiju's crotch was clean shaven.

In spite of all the care she took, he was awakened by her touch. Suddenly, she felt his grip on her wrist and looked up at him. He brought her hand up and kissed her palm.

"Kyon meri neend kharab ki? Woh bhi mujhe poora thakane ke baad!"

"Why did you spoil my sleep? That too after totally tiring me out!" He complained.

"Itni jaldi thak gaye Jiju? Mujhe laga ki yeh toh sirf shuruat hai!"

"Did you tire out already, Jiju? I thought this was just the beginning!" She teased him.

It was amazing, how far she had come in such a short time. Just two days back, she didn't know him from Adam, and now she felt intimate and un-inhibited enough to pull his leg about his stamina and prowess. What made it even more remarkable was that Shehla was by nature introverted and reticent, not given to easy frivolity. There was more than the satiation of her sexual hunger at work here. There was genuine chemistry between the two, as they both were slowly realising.

"Mai zara bathroom ho aaun? Phir dekhte hain kaun kisko thakata hai!"

"Let me return from the bathroom. Then we'll see who tires out whom!" Kapil rose to the bait.

Shehla was standing at the window, looking at the central courtyard of the hotel when Kapil crept up behind her and held her by her shoulders.

"Kitna khubsoorat nazara hai yeh!"

"What a beautiful sight!" She said, looking at the manicured lawn, colourful flowers blooming in neat rows of flowerbeds, clean blue water shimmering in the swimming pool and frisky young bikini clad girls having a good time.

"Han! Lekin mein tumhe is se bhi khubsoorat nazara dikhata hoon!"

"Yes! But I'll show you an even more beautiful sight!"

He covered her eyes and guided her to the dresser. When he uncovered her eyes, they looked at their reflection in the dresser mirror, with him standing close behind her. He rested his chin on her shoulder, turned his head and kissed her cheek.

"Achchi dikhti hai na hamari jodi?"

"Don't we make a good-looking pair?" He whispered, echoing her own thoughts.

"Ji!"

"Yes!"

She shivered, but not from the cold as he kissed and nibbled her ear while his fingers slowly unwrapped the dupatta from her shoulders. She didn't feel shy at all as he bared her breasts and feasted on the sight. Her hair tied in a loose knot, her body was on full display, except for the panties covering her pussy.

"Kitne khubsoorat hain tumhare chooche!"

"What a pretty pair of tits!" His brown hands made a pleasing contrast against her milky white skin as he cupped both her breasts in his hands, kneading her soft, pliant flesh. She arched her back and thrust her breasts against his hands, wordlessly urging him on as they looked on in the mirror.

"Unnnhhh..." She moaned as he pinched and rolled her nipples. She felt his hot, hard cock against her ass and realised that he was fully naked behind her. She reached behind and ran her hand over his throbbing cock and he squeezed her breasts hard in response. Continuing to knead one breast, he thrust his hand inside the waistband of her panties and cupped her mound. They both stared at their reflection, enjoying the visual treat of their love play while he pulled her panties down to expose her drooling pussy.

"Aao..."

"Come..." He sat on an armless chair and seated her on his lap, facing him. Her thighs were splayed out and her feet were planted firmly on the floor. His stiff cock stood straight up between them and her pussy was planted against the base of his cock. He grabbed her rounded ass and pulled her to him, forcing her pussy tight against his erection.

"Aaahhh..." She rubbed her pussy on his cock, using her legs and hips, while he enjoyed licking her breasts and suckling her nipples. Soon, her breasts shone with his saliva, while his pre-cum dribbled down his shaft and mingled with her copiously flowing pussy juice, making a sticky mess down there.

"Let me get a condom!" He whispered to her, trying to get her off his lap.

"Jiju, let's just do it!" She was now on fire, not wanting to waste time with a condom. In for a penny, in for a pound, she thought, remembering their frantic bareback fucking of the previous evening...

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"OK. Let's do it!" He didn't waste time arguing.

At his prompting, she rose on her legs and positioned her pussy above his cock. He held his cock against her opening and she lowered herself gingerly, wincing a little and rolling her hips to find the proper alignment. Soon, she was sitting on his lap with his hard cock buried fully inside her, her breathing just a little faster than normal.

Perhaps because they weren't using a condom, or maybe because she'd loosened up a bit after their last fucking, this time her tight hot cunt had no difficulty in taking his cock as it forced its way in. Both stared at each other unmoving, just relishing the sensation of her hot pussy snugly holding his thick, throbbing cock in its embrace.

"Grip me tighter!" He whispered. She looked at him blankly, not getting it.

"Cough a little!" He prompted.

Her pussy tightened around his cock as she coughed and she had a beatific smile on her face, having learned something new. Holding his shoulders for support, she started rocking her hips and thrusting, repeatedly impaling herself on his blunt cock. She coughed every once in a while to spasmodically tighten her grip on his shaft, losing herself in the slowly rising tide of passion.

He took pleasure of her breasts, sucking, licking, and nipping, his fingers pinching, rolling and twisting her stiff nipples. Once in a while he sat back, enjoying the sensations her hot cunt was producing on his cock, and the visual treat of her bouncing breasts and her lust crazed face as she kept fucking. Soon, she was panting with exertion and sweat ran down her face and her body in little rivulets. He sensed that she was tiring and to supplement her efforts he started thrusting up from below, grabbing her shiny, sweaty breasts and squeezing them hard.

"Mai toh thak gayi, Jiju! Aap hi isse khatam kijiye!"

"I'm tired, Jiju. Please finish this!" She panted.

"Theek hai!"

"Right!" He chuckled. Making her wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips, he rose and walked to the bed and lowered her on it, his cock still buried deep inside her. Hooking his elbows under her knees, he leaned over her, almost doubling her up, her knees close to her shoulders and her vaginal passage almost vertical. The animal inside him was now unleashed.

"Hmphh... Hmphhh... Hmphhh..." He grunted, unleashing a series of hard, deep, powerful thrusts on her defenceless cunt, intent on taking his pleasure, not caring for her needs. As her body shook and thrashed like a rag doll under his merciless assault, the rising tide of her passion boiled over and she climaxed hard. Kapil showed no signs of tiring and he continued to fuck her hard, keeping her in a continuous state of ecstasy even as her pussy was rubbed raw and inflamed.

"Aaaahhh..." Kapil roared when he finally climaxed, filling her pussy with his hot seed. Shehla was utterly fulfilled, satiated, drained, tired, and relieved when it was over finally. They lay exhausted in bed, giving time for their bodies to recoup. Kapil stirred first, leaned over her and planted a possessive kiss on her mouth, his face wearing the triumphant smile of a conqueror. Shehla was happy to surrender to him, opening her lips for his pleasure.

With an athletic spring he got up and went to the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later after cleaning himself up, dressed in his jeans. His torso was still bare. He held out a hand to Shehla and helped her up. She tottered on her legs and he supported her till she found her balance.

"Do you need help?" He asked as she walked to the bathroom, a bit wobbly on her feet.

"I'll be OK, I think."

"Good. But don't lock the bathroom, just in case..."

"H'm." She kept the door ajar as she disappeared into the bathroom.

She put on a shower cap and had a quick shower, letting the hot water soothe her bruised body. She once again inspected her body closely while towelling herself dry. Her lower lip was slightly inflamed on one side, there were several hickeys on her breasts and a big hickey on her shoulder and last but not the least, her pussy was raw and inflamed. She pulled out a jar of cold cream from her bag and was about to apply it on her war wounds when she paused. Let Jiju see what he's done, she thought, stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her chest.

"Dekhiye Jiju, aapne kya kar diya!"

"Jiju, look what you've done!" She stood before him as he was figuring out what food to order from room service.

"Kya?"

"What?" He was nonplussed. Then she pointed at her swollen lip.