Shehla’s Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh!" He got up and ran a gentle finger on her lip.

"Sorry! Is it very painful?" He was genuinely concerned.

"Aur bhi hain, khud dekh lijiye!"

"There's more. Please see for yourself!" She pointed at her chest and gave him a sidelong glance. Once again, her breathing became irregular.

"Dekhen!"

"Let's see!" He untucked the towel from her chest. His lips and his tongue soothed her bruise marks one by one as she pointed them out to him. He then seated her sideways on his lap and rubbed cold cream on her bruises, taking his own sweet time to do so. She wiggled her body, to give him access to all the spots. He rubbed cold cream on her nipples too, for good measure. He sniffed her armpit as she raised an arm.

"It smelt better before you showered!" He commented.

"Chheee!" She slapped his chest playfully.

"Ab toh theek hai na meri gudiya?"

"Is my little doll OK now?" He inquired solicitously.

"Aur bhi ek jagah hai!"

"There is one more place!" She whispered, getting up to head to the bathroom.

"Ah! Samajh gaya. Ruko yahin!"

"Ah! I understand. Wait right here!" He knew that she was referring to her pussy, where her real problem was. After coming off from the high peaks of passion, her pussy was inflamed and raw, in real need of a salve.

He went to the bathroom and returned after washing his hands. She was lying in bed with her thighs closed and hands covering her pussy. With some prompting, she reluctantly spread her thighs wide apart and took off her hands, baring her pussy to him. He then set about gently massaging the cold cream on her pussy. He smeared a finger with cold cream and applied it inside her pussy too. Shehla relaxed with her eyes half closed, enjoying his ministrations. A little shiver ran through her and she experienced a small climax as his finger lightly tapped her clit...

She felt much better now, basking in the tender loving care ofher Jiju. They enjoyed a hearty lunch of grilled chicken sandwiches washed down with thick lassi, followed by fruit salad. She insisted on licking off the moustache of thick lassi on his upper lip. He rolled his tongue up in a tube, held little pieces of fruit in it and made her suck them off...

They lay contented and relaxed in bed, close by but not touching each other. They'd had enough of that for the time being.

"Shehla, just looking at you, no one would guess that you are such a sex bomb!" Kapil commented.

"What do I look like, then?" She asked coquettishly.

"Ohhh... Let me see. You look so innocent and young... Actually, you look like a college girl. In fact you could even pass off as a high school student if you wore school uniform!"

It was true. The soft lines of her face made her look much younger than her age. Her tall, slim build and a high, modestly sized bosom helped, too.

"Would you like me to dress as a student?" She asked impishly.

"Why not? That's an idea! A dirty old man wants to corrupt an innocent student!"

"You are not old!" She protested.

"Well, I am forty one. That's not young!"

"You have the stamina of a young man!" She blushed.

"Thanks! And what about the other part? Do you think I am dirty?"

"Umm... No... I don't know. Maybe you've a dirty mind!"

"Actually, I am surprised by what has happened between us. I have never done this in my life, except with my wife, of course!"

"I've never even looked at a man in that way, till now. Except my hubby, of course! And here I am, lying in bed with you. You are such a bad man!"

"Actually, I think there is strong chemistry between us. That's what has made all this happen."

"H'm!" She sighed contentedly, lightly holding his hand. They dozed off in a light sleep.

Kapil stirred awake in a while and glanced at his watch. It was around half past three p.m.

"Utho Shehla! Jaane ka waqt ho gaya!"

"Wake up, Shehla! It's time to go!" He gently shook her awake. She opened her eyes, gave him a sleepy smile and looked at her watch.

"Ya Allah! Itni der kaisi so gayi mein?"

"Oh God! How did I oversleep like this?" She sprang up.

"Kitne baje ghar pahunchna hai?"

"When do you have to reach home?"

"Ammi koi sadhe paanch -- chheh baje pahunchengi. Mujhe paanch baje tak wahan hona hi chaiye!"

"Mom will be home by five thirty or six o'clock. I must be there by five!"

"Ghabrane ki koi baat nahi. Kaafi waqt hai tumhare paas!"

"No need to worry. You have plenty of time."

"Han. Lekin traffic ka koi bharosa nahi."

"Yes. But you can never be sure about the traffic." She fretted. Mumbai traffic was indeed unpredictable.

"Ek kaam karte hain. Tum chaho toh mein tumhe meri bike par le chalta hun. Kam se kam pandrah bees minute bach jayenge."

"Here's an idea. I can drop you home on my bike, if you wish. We can save fifteen or twenty minutes that way."

Kapil had come on his Royal Enfield motorbike that day. It was a relic of his bachelor days. He had kept it in excellent condition although he rarely got to use it nowadays. The bike could weave its way around thick traffic and save a lot of time.

"Lekin aap ko kaafi lamba rasta lena padega."

"But you'll have to take a long detour."

"Tum uski fikr bilkul mat karo. Tumhare saath aur waqt guzarne ka iss se achha aur kya bahana ho sakta hai? Tumhe bike par baithne ka darr toh nahi lag raha na?"

"Don't worry about it. What better excuse can I have to spend more time with you? I hope you're not scared of riding a bike."

"Darr kis baat ka? Mujhe aap par poora bharosa hai, Jiju!"

"No, I'm not scared. I trust you totally, Jiju!" She hurried to the bathroom after a quick kiss on his cheek.

She emerged twenty minutes later, dressed prim and proper, dupatta wrapped securely on her shoulders, headscarf covering her lush hair with just a few wisps peeping out, light makeup freshly applied on her face. Something in her body language as she walked towards him, something in her expression once again caused a faint stirring in his loins. He held her at arm's length, and stared at her.

"Shehla, I want to feel your breasts against my back when we ride." He whispered.

"Please no, Jiju!"

She put up a token resistance but didn't stop him as he undressed her, unwrapping her dupatta, pulling off her kameez and slip. He took care not to muss her hair as he did so. He unclasped her bra and slipped it off too, then lightly tapped her nipples to make them stiff again. Her pussy again moistened her panties. He then put the kameez back on her, neatly doing up the buttons.

He brushed her hair back in place and stood her before the dresser mirror, admiring his handiwork. The shadows of her aureole could be seen through the translucent kameez and her nipples tented the thin fabric. Her firm breasts hardly sagged. He then handed her the dupatta, which she wrapped around her shoulders, covering her treasures.

The underground garage where his bike was parked was dimly lit and there was nobody else around. Kapil unlocked the bike and put on one helmet, placing the second one on the seat. Her high chignon couldn't fit inside the helmet. So he removed her headscarf and she re-tied her hair in a loose knot low on her neck. He put the helmet on her head, tightening the chinstrap securely as she smiled impishly at him.

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain, Jiju?"

"What are you doing, Jiju?" She exclaimed in alarm as he unwrapped her dupatta and took it off. His were the only eyes that saw her pretty tits under the thin kameez.

"Fikr mat karo!"

"Don't worry!" He assured her as he folded the headscarf in a triangle and tied it around her neck so that it covered her back.

"Mujh se sat kar baitho. Kissi koh kuchh nahi dikhega!"

"Sit close against me. Nobody will see a thing!" He assured her.

She wasn't so sure, but went along nevertheless. Her heightened sensuality and a desire to please him had overcome her inhibitions. There was no room for the dupatta in her bag, so Kapil folded it neatly and placed it on the seat. The bike had a single, long seat for driver and rider, with the rider's portion slightly elevated. Shehla sat comfortably. She was used to riding bikes ever since she was a young girl, sitting behind her father. Besides, she knew Kapil was a good driver. She clung to his back, her arms circling his waist as they exited the underground parking lot with the characteristic thump-thump of the Royal Enfield bike.

Fortunately, the traffic wasn't too heavy and they made steady progress, with Kapil driving safely and at moderate speed. The vibrations of the engine got to her through the seat and she pressed her hips against him for a while, enjoying the throbbing of the engine and the friction of his ass against her crotch. She then pressed her breasts against his back and tightened her grip around his waist. Her nipples stiffened as they felt his heat through thin layers of their clothes.

She continued to alternately press her crotch and her breasts against him. Soon her entire front and his back were drenched in sweat. Once in a while, she scooted back a little to let air play between their bodies and cool them off, before hugging him again. She wanted to bite his ear but couldn't, since they both were wearing helmets. Even a casual onlooker would have known that they were lovers, by the way she clung to him. They didn't care. Besides, their faces were covered by helmets and visors, protecting their identity. They stopped at a junction a couple of kilometres from her home. Kapil parked his bike under a tree off to one side, and they dismounted.

There were no people nearby. Shehla took off her helmet and shook her head. The knot tying her hair had loosened and her hair tumbled down in an unruly mass. Kapil stared at her breasts as her translucent, wet kameez clung to them like a second skin. Every once in a while he looked around nervously for voyeurs. Her breasts thrust out and moved fluidly as she gathered her hair and tied them again in a knot with quick, graceful movements. She then pulled the wet fabric off her tits and shook it loose. She took her sweet time, wiping the sweat off her face and neck with her dupatta that Kapil proffered, casting sidelong glances at him, and letting him catch eyefuls of her lush bosom.

That was Shehla's parting gift to her lover. For that's what they were now -- lovers. Finally, she wrapped the dupatta on her shoulders, covered her hair with the headscarf, and was once again her usual self, all prim and proper. Nobody could have guessed what a sexual dynamo lay hidden under those modest clothes. Kapil waited till she got into an auto-rickshaw to take her home, then he too took off.

Shehla reached home well in time to take a shower and make her daughter's favourite snack. She then relaxed, humming under her breath. Now and again she burst into little giggles as she remembered Kapil's bug-eyed stare at her boobs. She just couldn't believe how much she'd enjoyed the experience of exposing herself to her lover in public. Unknowingly, Kapil had awakened her inner slut, dormant for so long. She was on a high, feeling absolutely on top of the world!

***

Shehla awoke early on Monday morning. The persistent itch in her pussy had grown into a throbbing burn, in spite of frequent washing and application of cold cream. She had anyway decided to visit a gynaecologist for a morning after pill, and this was another issue that needed to be attended to. It was her first visit to a gynaecologist since coming to Mumbai.

The doctor was a cheerful, smiling, sprightly lady, perhaps in her fifties. She immediately put Shehla at ease. She noted down Shehla's history, studied her papers, examined her and tactfully got her to talk about the sexual encounter, listening attentively. Shehla told her about the sex on Saturday evening. She was too ashamed to tell her about the repeat on Sunday afternoon.

"Ma'am, you are in excellent health! You've recently tested negative for STDs, so the inflammation is most probably because of a minor infection. Normally, we prescribe antibiotics only after doing a urine test, but since you are in acute discomfort, I am writing you a prescription for oral antibiotic capsules and an antibiotic cream. The infection should clear up in two or three days. If it persists, we will have to do a urine test."

"Thank you doctor. Please call me Shehla!"

"Right, Shehla. Even so, it's a good idea to repeat the STD test, just to rule out any possibility of a fresh infection. If you agree, we can collect your samples right away!"

"OK, doctor!"

"Good. Now, about the sex. I take it that you don't want to get pregnant." The doctor was totally calm, pleasant and business-like.

"You're right, doctor."

"I'm sure you know about morning after pills. A lot of women take them on their own, without going to a doctor. I am glad that you decided to consult a doctor."

"Thanks!"

"Umm, in your case, I believe there is a good chance that you've ovulated already. If so, the morning after pill might not prevent a possible pregnancy."

"Oh god!" Shehla's heart sank.

"It's nothing to worry about. In such cases, we advise the use of a copper IUD, a little thing that is inserted into the uterus. It's a simple, outpatient procedure and it is immediately effective in preventing pregnancy. It continues to work as long as it is in place. It can be easily removed whenever you decide to have a baby. You can get pregnant soon after it is removed." The doctor explained.

"Please doctor. I don't want anything to be put in my body!" Shehla was suddenly gripped by panic.

"Relax, Shehla. We'll never do anything you don't want. In any case, the procedure cannot be done until your infection clears up."

"No! No procedure!"

"Alright! Don't worry! I'll write you a prescription for a morning after pill. Please take it right away."

"Yes doctor, thanks!"

"When are you expecting your period?"

"In about two weeks."

"H'm! I'm also writing a prescription for birth control pills. Please start them immediately after your period. But please make sure to keep track of your next period. If you are late by more than a couple of days, you could well be pregnant. In that case, please get in touch immediately."

"Yes doctor." Shehla replied in a small voice. She was really worried now.

"Oh! Another thing. Please avoid sex till the infection clears up and use protection thereafter. In fact it's preferable to avoid sex till after your period."

"Yes doctor." Shehla walked out of the clinic with shoulders hunched, feeling guilty and ashamed. She felt as if people were staring at her with accusing eyes. She hoped and prayed that her period would start on time, as it always did. She was able to reach her office just after lunch break...

***

She immersed herself in work, not only to make up for lost time but also to keep her mind from worrying about possible pregnancy. By the time the office closed, she was desperate to talk to someone. The first person to pop up in her mind was Kapil; not her mother, not her hubby nor Kalpana. They had intentionally not shared their mobile numbers, preferring to communicate via email, to preserve anonymity. But she knew it was time to shed that cloak.

Since accessing personal email IDs from the office network was not permitted and was also vulnerable to snooping, she waited impatiently till she got home. Her daughter was waiting to jump on her and smothered her in hugs and kisses, prattling on about her day in the day-care center and playschool. It was only after ten o'clock at night that she was able to put her daughter to sleep and login to her email account.

"j, we need to talk asap. pl call on my mobile no. xxxxx xxxxx. s"

She wasn't sure when Jiju would read her message and how soon he would call. Probably tomorrow, she thought, lying in bed and trying to fall sleep. In perhaps forty-five minutes her phone vibrated, just as she was drifting off to sleep. She immediately woke up, saw an unfamiliar number, and looked at her daughter sleeping blissfully. She went to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"Shehla?"

"Yes, it's Shehla!"

"Kya baat hai Shehla? Tum theek toh ho?"

"What's the matter Shehla? Are you OK?" There was concern in Kapil's voice. Shehla felt a load lift off her shoulders, just hearing his voice.

"Ji mein theek hun. Lekin kuchh zaroori baat karni hai. Kya hum abhi baat kar sakte hain?"

"I'm OK. But I need to talk about something important. Can we talk now?"

"Haan. Bolo Shehla, kya baat hai?"

"Yes Shehla, what's it?"

Slowly and haltingly, she narrated all that had happened at the gynaecologist's clinic, bursting into tears every once in a while. Kapil listened in silence, prompting her occasionally.

"Shehla, issme darne ki koi baat nahi hai. Tum bilkul fikr mat karo aur khud ko mat koso. Sab kuchh theek hoga."

"There is nothing to be afraid of, Shehla. Don't worry and don't blame yourself. Everything will be OK." Shehla listened in silence.

"Aur ek baat yaad rakho. Jo kuchh bhi ho, mai tumhare saath hun. Mujhpar bharosa karo!"

"And remember. Whatever happens, I am with you. Trust me!"

"Ji!"

"OK!" Shehla whispered, relieved.

They decided to meet next evening, in a restaurant not far from Shehla's office.

***

Shehla was the first to reach the restaurant. She wasn't perturbed about not finding Kapil there already. She knew in her heart that he would come. "My Jiju will never ditch me." She thought. Her face lit up and her heart filled with joy as she spotted Kapil walking in, twenty minutes later. The venue was rather far from Kapil's office and he'd had to reschedule a couple of meetings that evening, in order to make it to their rendezvous.

"Sorry Shehla, I'm late. My meeting lasted longer than I expected. Anyway, here I am now!"

"It's OK, Jiju. But you look tired. Are you alright?" There was concern in her voice.

"Oh! I am fine. I just had a long day, that's all. But tell me, how are you doing?" He sensed her underlying unease, although superficially she looked fine, if a bit tired.

"I'm doing alright, I guess!" She didn't sound too enthusiastic.

The waiter appeared and he ordered coffee and some snacks.

"Han, toh batao, tabiyat kaisi hai ab tumhari?"

"So tell me, how are you doing health wise?" He referred obliquely to the inflammation in her pussy.

"Ji, ab jalan kafi kam ho gayi hai. Shayad ek do dinon mein bilkul theek ho jayegi."

"Well, the inflammation has subsided a lot. Perhaps I will be fine in a day or two." She felt no embarrassment in sharing those intimate details with him.

"Yeh achhi baat hai."

"That's good!" He clasped her hand reassuringly. She felt relaxed and comfortable, sitting close to him, breathing in his masculine scent.

"Umm... Now, about the other thing. When will you know for sure whether you are pregnant or not?"

"In about two weeks." She whispered, going tense once again. He clasped her hand tighter, to reassure her.

"Shehla, jo kuchh hona tha woh ho chuka hai, jo kuchh karna tha woh bhi tum kar chuki ho. Ab fikr karne mein koi matlab nahi hai. Agley do hafton ke liye yeh sab tumne bhool jana chahiye!"

"Shehla, whatever had to happen has happened and you've already done whatever needed to be done. There is no sense in worrying about it now. You should just forget the whole thing for the next two weeks."

"Han, lekin..."

"Yes, but..."

"Han han, mujhe pata hai ke kehna asan hai lekin karna itna asan nahi. Phir bhi, yehi koshish karni chahiye tumne. Aur tum akeli nahi ho, yaad rakho. Mein hamesha tumhare saath hoon."