Shehla’s Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I know, it is easier said than done. Even then, you have to make the effort. And don't forget, you are not alone. I'm with you, always!"

"Ji!"

"Yes!"

"Ab thoda muskurao!"

"And now, smile!"

She rewarded him with a shy smile that lit up her face and displayed her beautiful teeth. He had succeeded in allaying her anxiety and lifting her mood.

"Kya tumne aur kissise baat ki hai iske barey mein?"

"Have you talked about this with anyone else?" He queried.

"Ji, ab tak toh nahi. Lekin sahi waqt par merey shauhar se baat karni hogi."

"Not so far. But I'll have to talk to my hubby at the right time."

Kapil was taken aback at her intention to talk to her hubby. He had no idea about the relationship she shared with her hubby. He decided that this wasn't the time to probe her about it.

"Mujhe lagta hai ke jab tak pregnancy ki baat saaf nahi ho jati, tab tak humne kissise kuchh nahi kehna chahiye."

"I think that until you know for sure about pregnancy, we should not share this with anyone." Although he knew this was strictly a matter between husband and wife, he couldn't resist sharing his view with Shehla.

"Ji!"

"Yes!" She agreed.

They set up a private, encrypted text messaging app between them. That ensured a secure yet immediate line of communication, something the email link lacked.

The subject of STDs came up and she told him that she was clean and the results of a repeat test would come in in the next few days. He too shared that he and Kalpana had both done the tests recently and were both clean.

"Phir bhi, iske aagey humne hoshiyar rehna chahiye."

"Even so, we must be careful from now on." He said.

"Ji!"

"Yes!" She responded.

They implicitly confirmed their intention to pursue their relationship...

Contd...