Shining Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers

Great, now I'd made her cry as well, just fucking marvellous, just what I needed to start the day, I'd made my kid sister cry for no reason. I tapped on her bedroom door, and listened, and I could hear the sound of sobbing. I opened the door, to see her, in a large fluffy bathrobe, trying to cram her things into a pair of flight bags, crying as she tried to shove her clothes and shoes into the two bags. Then I remembered; to turn your back deliberately on someone in Japan is an insult, it means that you are shunning them. Oh fuck.

"Teruko, what are you doing, where are you going?" I asked her, and she stopped to bow formally.

"I have offended you, and angered you, I must leave your house, mum-my will help me find somewhere else to live, I cannot live here anymore..." she whispered, not looking at me, and at that she started crying again. I took her by the hands and sat her down on the bed next to me with my arm around her.

"Imoto, I am not offended, or angry with you," I said, "you gave me a surprise, that is all. I want you to live here, I like having you live with me, you are my little sister, and I know you are safe when you are here with me. Put your things away, and we will go and have some coffee, yes?"

She looked shyly at me, tears still staining her cheeks and I picked up what I thought was a handkerchief to wipe her eyes, wondering why she giggled. I looked at what I was holding; it was a pair of tiny panties, and I dropped them as though they were red-hot; yes, I was going to burn, for ogling her, for making her cry, and now fondling her underwear; it was just a blessing mum wasn't here to see this and make my downfall complete...

Teruko took my hands and said "I apologise for embarrass you, I will be...careful what I wear. Thank you for let me stay, Onii-san!" She smiled at me, and moved to kiss me on the cheek, but something made me turn my head, maybe a combination of all the slow heat over the last few weeks, her closeness, I don't know, but I chose to obey that impulse and intercept her kiss, and her beautiful mouth landed lip-first on mine.

She froze, but then, amazingly, she kissed me some more, and not in a little-sister-thanking-her-brother way, either; no, this was a full blown, high-pressure, vacuum-seal-around-my-mouth kiss.

I broke the kiss to stare at her in astonishment, my lips tingling from the feel of hers pressed against them. Talk about the biter bit! Teruko looked back, a small smile on her lips and her eyes dancing with...something.

"Teruko, why did you..." I began, and she kissed me again, this time with her arms around me, one hand on the back of my head, holding me close as her lips and tongue explored my mouth. And I kissed her back, God help me, I kissed her back with at least as much heat and commitment as she was putting into kissing me. Yes, I snogged my little sister, and I enjoyed it; who wouldn't, it was a hot, arousing kiss from a beautiful girl!

My arms went around her almost instinctively, and I just soaked-up the sensation of holding her while we kissed. For the first time in my life, I fully understood the meaning of the word 'nubile'. Teruko was nubile, and she was kissing me, and I had the most painfully solid erection of my entire life; a cat couldn't have climbed it with ropes and a team of Sherpa's...

She leaned against me, pushing me backwards until I was lying down, and she was on top of me, her lips still glued to mine as her tongue fenced madly with mine. All thoughts of who she was fled my mind; all of me was concentrating instead on savouring this beautiful girl and her powerfully erotic kiss. At last she lifted her lips away from mine, to smile a little secret smile at me.

"That was for thank you, Jakku-san, did you like?"

I nodded silently. I liked very much, too much, this was my sister, dammit!

Her eyes danced again, and she kissed me again, and once again, I slid my arms around her, and held her tightly against me as I enjoyed every nuance of her kiss.

Eventually I had to surface for air, and she moved to straddle me, still smiling that secret smile, like she knew something and was waiting for me to guess it.

"Teruko, why did you let me kiss you? I'm your brother, surely you know this is wrong...?"

She put a finger on my lips to silence me.

"Jakku-san, I am eighteen, yes? I nodded.

"And in England it mean I am adult, yes? I nodded again.

"So it mean, if I am adult, I make decision as adult, yes?"

Again I nodded, concerned where this might be going.

"Good, then there is nothing to say; I want do this, with you, and you like do this with me; you say I can do anything I want, and now I want do this!"

There was a major flaw in her argument; the whole 'sibling' thing, but right now, with her sitting on the big lump in my groin, her robe slipping open, and her lovely, kissable mouth a few inches from mine, whatever I was thinking with, and it certainly wasn't my brain, could only agree with her. I definitely wanted to do this with her, and more, oh yes!

She must have seen the need in my eyes because she leaned down to kiss me again, her tongue snaking into my mouth to fence with mine, while her hand wandered down to rub my raging hard-on. I in turn slid her robe off her shoulders, my hands delighting in the feel of her warm, silken skin as I roamed across her back, eventually sliding down to hold and rhythmically squeeze her lovely, firm, phenomenally sexy bum-cheeks.

A small part of me was saying 'no, don't do this, are you crazy, she's your sister, what are you doing, think of the consequences!', while a much larger (and harder) part of me was saying 'YESSS, what a lovely arse, thank you, God!' as I groped and squeezed and fondled her magnificent backside.

All the while, Teruko kept up ferociously kissing me, almost eating my face, what Henry Fonda used to call 'Face-Sucking' while her little hand rhythmically squeezed my improbably hard erection. The thought briefly crossed my mind that I shouldn't have started this, that I should be fending her off, maybe talking sense into her, but the other 99% of my mind ganged-up with my libido and told it to fuck off, so it did.

She broke away from me, and sat up, still astride me, her hands on my shoulders, as she began to slowly slide back and forth on my cock as it lay ridged behind the zipper of my jeans. This brought those pneumatic boobs within reach of my sweaty little hands, and I took full advantage of the opportunity to hold, squeeze, and rub her lovely bubblies and tasty-looking pale pink nipples, pulling them into rigid little point fully half an inch long.

Teruko's head lolled back and her face and neck began to flush as the combined sensations of my fingers and her pussy rubbing against my cock began to get to her. I rubbed and squeezed harder, and she responded by bearing down on me as I pushed back against her.

Suddenly her eyes snapped shut as she threw her head back, and her breathing began to hitch and stall, hissing through her clenched teeth. She gave a guttural groan, and I felt sudden warmth across my zipper region as she orgasmed, her juices flooding out of her to soak the front of my jeans as her body shuddered and spasmed above me.

She finally stopped shuddering and quivering to slump down onto me, a big grin on her lovely lips as she kissed me. "Thank you, Onii-San, that was very nice, now your turn!" she whispered in my ear as she nibbled my earlobe and kissed the side of my neck, before sliding off me and dropping her bathrobe to the floor.

I had to admit, she was stunningly well assembled; it was as though some horny god somewhere had decided what the most alluring package for a woman should be, and had sent her out to test-market the idea. Her breasts were gravity-defying teardrops of pale porcelain flesh, at least 32C, a perfect handful, each tipped with a dainty, pale pink confection. Her stomach was flat and smooth, with just a tiny hint of soft, feminine double-dome roundness around her dimpled little navel, while her tiny waist swooped in and flared-out into gently rounded hips. She had the most mouth-watering bum it had ever been my distinct pleasure to see in the flesh, two round, firm, globes that I had every intention of ravaging as soon as possible. Her pubic hair at the juncture of her thighs was a trimmed silky tuft, and her legs were long, slim and shapely. She was just the most touchable, squeezable, kissable thing I'd ever seen, and my cock took full notice.

"Get up please, Jakku-san, must take clothes off now, please!" she cooed at me, and I jumped up to obey, unzipping my jeans and yanking off my T-shirt as I stepped out of my jeans, and tugged off my briefs to stand before her.

Teruko moved closer to me and slid her arms around my neck, kissing me and urging me backwards until the backs of my knees hit the bed, at which point I sat down and she swooped on top of me, bearing me over backwards. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her, both hands ending up with a lovely firm bum-cheek to play with. My cock was trapped between us, and she rolled her body to squeeze me, making me gasp with pleasure and anticipation as I pulled her closer to me, kissing her even harder as I squeezed and cupped her wondrous arse cheeks.

She broke our kiss to begin kissing my neck and chest, pausing to lick and gently bite my nipples, making me gasp at the sensation, before sliding on down, kissing and gently licking along the plume of hair that ran down between my abs to my navel to merge with my pubic hair.

I watched in happy disbelief as she took hold of my cock, and kissed along the length of it, her warm lips and tongue exquisite as she moved from the root to the crown. When she got to the crown of my penis, she lapped gently, lightly, examining the taste, and obviously she liked it because she slipped her lips over the end, sucking slowly as she squeezed and pumped the shaft.

An abstract part of me wondered where she'd learned to do this, but the main part of my brain was thinking on two tracks simultaneously; one track was thinking "this is your sister, how could you, you know this is wrong, you should be ashamed of yourself..."

However, the other track was thinking "Yes, Yes , I know, but she's so fucking hot, and she's giving you a gobble; shut the fuck up and go with it, what are you, gay?!"

Track Two won the argument, and so I leaned back and enjoyed the sight and sensations of this beautiful exotic girl, my sister, with my cock in her mouth, pleasuring me in such an intimate and erotic way. Her tongue lapped and flicked over the crown, sliding through the slit and teasing the hole, my cock giving a lurch each time she did that. Coupled with the delicious suction, I could feel my scrotum tightening, and my sperm rising and I knew I didn't have much time left.

"Imoto, I'm...you need to stop...oh God!" Teruko just looked at me and smiled around her mouthful of cock, and with that I came explosively, groaning out loud as spunk barrelled out of me to splash into her mouth in long, thrilling spurts, filling her mouth. I came more than I had ever managed before with any other of my admittedly few sex partners, spurt after spurt of spunk blasting out of me, until I had no more to give, but I filled her mouth to overflowing, as the drips running down her chin mutely testified.

She swallowed as fast as I came, until I stopped shooting and only a trickle bubbled from the end of my cock. She sucked every last drop out, and dried off the head with her tongue, before lifting her mouth away from me and smiling brightly, dazzlingly, at me, licking her lips and using her finger to wipe the runoff from her chin and lick it off.

"You enjoy, yes, Jakku-san? Feel nice?" she asked, and I could only agree with her.

"Yes Imoto, it was very nice, it was wonderful, thank you, thank you!" (I fervently believe in thanking a girl as properly and enthusiastically as possible for sexual favours rendered; that way you stand a better than fair chance of actually getting some more at some point in the not too-distant future...)

She smiled happily and scooted up to lie next to me, my arm going around her to automatically cup and jiggle her bum cheek. I had to know, though, why she'd done this with me; not that I was complaining or anything, but it had kind of come out of nowhere.

I turned her face to me and kissed her lightly, and asked "Little Sister, why did you do this with me, and why now?"

She grinned happily.

"I have wanted to do this for long time, see picture, read book, want to try with you, could not do it before, now you say I am adult, so I can do it. Did you not like, want to do again?"

I grinned. Boy did I want to do again!

She continued.

"When ryoshin, my...parents, die, I was alone and you came and save me, so I not have 'Haji no jinsei' -- a life of shame. You give me your Haha to be mine as well, so now I have family again. Now I am belonging to you, not for repayment, cannot repay, but because I love you, and want you belong to me. I pick university because it near you; can study same subject at War...wick University, close to home, choose Goldsmith in London so can live with Onii-san, be near him always. Did I do wrong, Jakku-san?"

I was more than a little nonplussed, which is not to say I wasn't extremely aroused at the same time, having so much marvellous teen female flesh at such proximity. I had watched Teruko mature, and had always thought she was a beautiful girl, but had never, until fairly recently, thought of her in a sexual way, not until all the relentless teasing, provocation, and slow-burn arousal had begun. At home she'd always just been my little sister, quiet, studious, absorbed with her dog, her studies, mum, and her pet chicks at Grandad's place.

I had always felt protective about her, prepared to commit mayhem if anybody had done with her what I had just done, so the way she described feeling about me puzzled me mightily. I had never considered myself particularly desirable. Tall, yes, well-built, playing rugby for seven years will do that to you, brown eyes, brown hair, forgettable, regular features, definitely nothing to indicate I was love's elusive dream. No obvious clues at all as to why a knockout like Teruko would find me so irresistible...

"Teruko, you are Imoto, my little sister, you should not be feeling his way about me, I'm your brother, and this is wrong, what I did was wrong!" I tried, not wanting to say it but feeling I should.

She dimpled at me, looking even more beautiful than ever.

"Cannot help how I feel, it not feel wrong to me; you do what you wanted to do, so did I. Now I will always belong to Jakku-San; and Jakku-san belong to me!" she finished, eyes flashing.

Oh well, I'd tried, I'd gone once more unto the breach, done my best for God, King, and Country and it hadn't worked, I'd run out of arguments, and there was only one thing left to do.

"Come here, you!" I made a two-handed grab for her, making her shriek and giggle as I pulled her closer to me so I could kiss her this time. Last time we kissed, she'd made all the running, now it was my turn to show her what I could do. I kissed her soundly, starting with her lips, those lovely coral-pink, smiling lips, made for kissing, and my tongue made short work of parting them to fence with hers, gently sucking her tongue before moving down her neck and throat until I reached her perfect breasts. I kissed and licked her nipples, making her sigh and giggle as I licked, sucked, and nibbled them, pulling them into hard rubbery little peaks, and enjoyed the sensation of flicking them with my tongue while sucking them. At the same time I squeezed and pulled her bum cheeks apart and squashed them together, enjoying the feel of the firm, satiny flesh as I played with it, rubbing a finger lightly over her slit as I tickled her rosebud with the side of my thumb.

She obviously enjoyed it, if the flush on her face and throat was anything to go by, and the sensation for me, squeezing and fondling her while I licked, sucked, and nibbled her nipples, was out of this world. I'd been seeing more and more of these beauties over the last few weeks, and it was still hard to believe I actually had them to myself, right here, right now.

Eventually I moved on, I could come back to these lovelies later, I had a different destination in mind right now. I kissed and licked down her abdomen, pausing to lick and blow into her navel, causing her to giggle and murmur something in Japanese, then I was kissing and licking further on down. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a small V-patch at the very apex of her slit, but her labia had been waxed or shaved to leave them denuded and pink, the lips tightly pressed together with just a hint of honeyed nectar oozing out to torment and tantalise me. She smelled heavenly as I moved between her thighs to gently poke and prise my tongue between her lips, searching out her clitoris in its hood. As I flicked my tongue-tip over that place, she jumped, and sighed, and her labia began to swell and darken under my tongue, shell pink giving way to deep coral and engorging as she became aroused again.

I continued to lick and probe with my tongue, sliding up and down the crease between her lips, licking from her little anus to the apex of her slit, enjoying the little start she gave every time I flicked my tongue tip over the brown, tightly creased rosebud of her tight little anus. She was starting to breathe deeply now, and her hips were beginning to thrust up against me as I licked and sucked her pussy, Teruko forcing her vulva against my mouth as I nibbled, licked, and teased.

I licked and sucked her clitoris, tonguing the hard little fingertip of dewy flesh, and her knees suddenly clamped against the sides of my head, locking me in place as she rolled and gyrated her pussy against my ceaselessly licking, probing tongue. Her hands twined into my hair as she began to buck, making loud mewling noises. Suddenly she spasmed, her back arching as she orgasmed, gasping something obviously heartfelt in Japanese, her eyes clenched and her mouth wide open as she gasped for breath. A flood of her juices poured out of her and washed across my mouth and chin. I kept lapping at her, drawing out her orgasm, enjoying the taste of her, the soft, slippery feel of her succulent pussy against my tongue and lips, the sweet, tangy, musky scent of her arousal.

At last she slumped back down, eyes opening for me to see the tears glimmering in the corners, mute evidence of the strength of her orgasm, and a soft, sleepy smile for me as she looked into my eyes.

"Thank you, Jakku-san, that was...very nice!" she understated, a grin spreading across her face and lighting up her eyes. I rubbed my face quickly on the bed sheet before sliding back up to lie next to her and take her in my arms, and kiss her all over again.

"Will Jakku-san keep me now?" she asked me, a cheeky grin on her face as she slid her arm across my midriff and pulled herself closer to me.

"Imoto, I want to keep you always!" I told her with perfect honesty, kissing her full lips as I squeezed and fondled her squeezable, designed to fondle, arse. The whole brother/sister/half-sibling/whatever thing was no longer of any great interest to me; all I knew was that I wanted her as much as she obviously wanted me. I thought about how she'd come into my life, and absently squeezed and caressed her phenomenally pneumatic, springy little arse cheeks as I thought back, eventually falling asleep again.

I woke several hours later, from a dream about Teruko, to discover the reality was even more captivating; she was here, in bed with me, fast asleep, naked, and desirable. The feel of her body next to me, the smell of her, the sound of her breathing, and the sight of her beautiful breasts rising and falling as she breathed was a powerfully erotic combination, and I felt myself hardening again, need ramping up inside me. She must have somehow sensed me looking so appreciatively at her, as her eyes fluttered open and she smiled softly at me.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers