Shining Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,259 Followers

"Good afternoon, my brother!" she murmured at me, and I smiled and kissed her, responding with one of the very few Japanese phrases I had actually managed to learn. "Good afternoon, beautiful sister."

She smiled, and walked her fingers down me to fondle my semi-erect cock.

"Jakku-san want to play some more!" she grinned, and I grinned back, my cock flexing to full rigidity at the touch of her hand, suddenly needing to make love to this girl.

I know, she was my sister, and a few hours ago I was having a crisis of conscience over seeing her naked. Well guess what? Crisis over; sometime while I was asleep, my inner self, that place deep inside where all of us keep our real thoughts and motivations, had decided that what I was doing with her really was right for me, for us. I'd accepted that I wanted her, I'd given in to temptation, I'd made her happy, she'd made me bloody ecstatic, and now here she was, mine for the taking.

Teruko leaned over me and kissed me, lightly squeezing my cock as her lips and tongue wrestled with mine, her long silky hair draped across my face like a net, smelling of her peach shampoo. I leaned up and bore her backwards, kissing her back down to the pillow so I was now leaning over her, my hand caressing and squeezing her nipples as we kissed.

I drifted my hand down to her crotch, lightly rubbing her soft pussy, feeling the lips start to swell as I slowly worked a finger in between them, probing for the delights within. She smiled and closed her eyes, wriggling as I rubbed and touched and caressed, gasping softly if I did something she especially liked. She pulled me over her, urging me between her legs, holding my straining cock as I leaned over her. I was suddenly reminded who this was, and just as suddenly was reluctant to do what she wanted me to do.

"Imoto, do you really want to do this?" I asked her, concern for her flaring up in me.

Teruko looked up at me, smiling and nibbling her bottom lip, then grinned broadly.

"Yes Jakku-san, this what I want to do, want to do this with you, for you only, you not want to do this with me?"

It was my turn to grin.

"Teruko, little sister, I want you to do this because you want to, not to please me. We can stop now, and nothing will change. If we do this, many things will change, do you want that?"

She looked stubborn. "It not matter to me, only you matter to me. I want to be yours for always, want you to be mine for always, that is all I want, Jakku-san!"

Satisfied, I shuffled forward on my knees, taking up position at the entrance to her puffy slit, the scent of her arousal strong and stimulating. Another thought struck me.

"Teruko, I have no protection, we can't..."

She giggled.

"Mummy send me to lady doctor, I have protection, Mummy say must be careful when I have boyfriend, not want any...accident while I am at university, so it okay, I am okay, we do this now, please Jakku-san, I am ready!"

Fair enough. I'd tried to talk myself out of this (but without much conviction, admittedly), used-up all my arguments and reasons and excuses, and now I really wanted to do this. Fuck the consequences, I'd deal with them when they arose; she was a true hottie, and she wanted me, who was I to argue with that?

Rationalising finished, and secure in my mind that I was doing what we both wanted, I leaned down over her and she took hold of my throbbing cock and rubbed her damp labia with it before slipping me in just past the lips, the wet heat emanating from inside her exquisite torture on my sensitive cock head.

Teruko looked into my eyes, trust and lust alternating in her eyes as I began to slide forward, watching her face for signs of major discomfort so I could stop if she needed me to. As I slid in she gasped and breathed heavily, little whimpers as I felt her tight pussy stretching to take me in, then squeezing my shaft tightly, like a hot velvety glove, and at one point an almost impenetrable tightness. As I paused and debated what to do, never actually having had a virgin before, Teruko made up my mind for me by wrapping her legs around mine and pulling me into her, giving a sharp gasp as I slid all the way into her. I was in; I was balls-deep in my younger sister!

Teruko was muttering and gasping in Japanese, an endless litany as I lay motionless, waiting for her to recover from the pain of me deflowering her, and I waited for her to finish, to give me some sign that she was ready to go on.

At last she opened her eyes and smiled tremulously at me.

"Why you stop, Jakku-san, you finish now?" she asked me, a disappointed, 'is that it?' look on her face.

I grinned. "Just waiting for you, little sister, now you tell me what you want!"

She looked at me helplessly, not understanding what I meant, so I decided now was probably the time to show her what a little of what we were doing could mean.

I began sliding back out of her, making her bite her lip as she gasped, and as I slid back in again, her discomfort seemed to be a lot less, and she let go of her bottom lip. As I slid back in again, her legs released mine and dropped to the bed as her hands convulsively grabbed the bed sheet and her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth falling open as she murmured something soft and languorous in Japanese. I began sliding back out and felt her pussy walls twitch and squeeze my length rhythmically, a squeeze-and-release rhythm that was threatening my own self-control.

As I pumped in harder, she squeezed me harder, and for longer, holding me around the neck and lifting up her pelvis to thrust against me, moaning "Irete kudasai, Jakku-san!" (Fuck me, Jack!) as I pounded into her like a drop-hammer. Her pussy walls rippled like a soft, firm hand, alternately squeezing and releasing me, the pressure increasing as I rammed harder and faster.

She came with a gasping scream, her pussy convulsing to squirt a stream of fluid out of her, bathing my cock and balls and warming my lower belly. The sensation of her clasping pussy squeezing my cock was too much, and I came with a roar, pumping jet after jet of spunk deep inside her, filling her up as she moaned and gasped and writhed under me.

Our mutual orgasms died away, and I withdrew from her, slumping down next to her to see her beautiful, sad smile, and her large dark expressive eyes scrutinizing me.

"Is Jakku-san happy now?" she murmured, and I pulled her close to kiss her and show her how happy I was. I kissed her lips, her nose, and was going to kiss each of her eyelids, but saw that a tear was gathering in each of her beautiful almond eyes.

"Why are you crying, Teruko?" I asked her, and she turned away from me to wipe her eyes on the corner of her pillowcase.

I gently turned her back to face me.

"Teruko, why are you crying?" I asked her again, and she looked away.

"Jakku-san have me, now no longer need me, will find someone else, I cannot have Jakku-san for myself, he will not want me again, I no longer shojo, not...pure, Jakku san will want shojo now, not me..."

Was I hearing right? She thought that because I'd taken her virginity I was done with her? Just what kind of a hyena did she think I was? I pulled her close to me, kissing her eyes, her cheeks, her lips, her chin, making her smile sadly, showing her that I wasn't going to kick her out of bed now, that I wanted her with me.

I kissed her gently on her lips, her nose, her neck, holding her close all the while and running my hands over her wonderful body.

"Imoto, I will never let you go, do you understand? You belong to me now, and I belong to you, forever. This is your home, with me, this is our home, and you will always be the only girl for me, do you understand?"

She looked at me, hope dawning in her eyes, and I smiled back at her, watching her slowly smile back as she understood what I was saying.

"We will always be...together? You promise this?" she whispered, and I nodded.

"I need you to stay with me always. You and me, we will always be together, there will be no-one else, I promise you, only ever you. I will never leave you or send you away!"

"And I will only be for Jakku san for always, this I promise you! Will that make Jakku san happy?" she smiled back, her beautiful face lighting up as two small tears rolled down her cheeks, tears I wiped away with my thumbs as I pulled her in for a deep, loving kiss.

"That will make Jakku san very happy!" I smiled.

I was overwhelmed by what I was feeling for her right now. Call it the after-sex glow, the physical connection I had with her, whatever, but we'd imprinted on each other, and right now I'd have married her and kept her for myself forever, I felt that strongly for her.

My hand slipped down her smooth flat belly to tease and softly rub her silky pubic hair, moving further down to rub and touch her soft wet slit, making her gasp and kiss me hard.

"I want you to stay with me, Imoto, to live with me for always; that will make me happy!" I told her, and felt her smile against me as she kissed me. She leaned up, and as I rolled onto my back she slid on top of me, her knees on either side of me and her lovely tits crushed against my chest.

My semi flaccid cock solidified almost immediately, and was lying along my belly and twitching against the wet gash of her swollen pussy. I reached down and positioned myself against her wetness, feeling the heat of her pussy against my penis as the head split her lips. Teruko leaned up, smiled and pushed herself back and down onto me, engulfing my cock in one fluid moment of moist, dragging friction and soft velvety heat.

I cried out with the sudden sensation, the warm moist pressure of her pussy a delight against the sensitive head of my raging cock. Teruko closed her eyes as she began grinding herself against me, her breath hitching every time my engorged cock butted against the head of her cervix.

She suddenly leaned forward, resting her hands on the bed on either side of my head so her hair fell in a soft curtain around my face, obscuring everything except her lovely features, her lips tantalisingly just out of reach.

"We do this and then do anarusekkusu, yes? I think you will like, I want to try it with you, my...husband!" she whispered, and I grinned. Husband, yes, of course, that was what I'd asked her, and the thought of having her be my wife made my cock even stiffer, something she noticed as her eyes widened.

"I will enjoy being...wife of Jakku san, I will make you many babies one day!" she giggled, sticking her tongue out, and I responded likewise, our tongue tips just barely touching, the feel of her soft little tongue tip against mine erotic, sexy, and clean. I was in a haze of pleasure, enjoying the taste of her even as I held and squeezed her spectacular backside as she rubbed and pounded on top of me. However, a back corner of my mind thought how much I'd like to make babies with this beautiful girl and filed the thought as next subject for discussion (after I'd first finished ravaging her, of course).

I felt her hand rubbing and scratching at the underside of my cock as I thrust into her on top of me, but I sensed she wasn't trying to excite me further; she was doing something else. Suddenly she rose up and my cock slid out of her with an almost audible pop, her hand working away behind herself, then she took hold of me again. I pressed forward, but for some reason I couldn't penetrate her again, she seemed immensely tight and restricted.

Suddenly I realised where she was trying to feed my penis into, and my cock hardened like stone as I groaned and pushed forward even harder. Her face contorted as I pressed against her taut little rosebud, my distended cock head slowly sliding into her bum, and the tight muscular ring of her anus springing shut as the head popped into her arse. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as I slowly slid into her last secret place.

Anarusekkusu, of course, anal sex, she had told me she wanted to do this. Where had she learned to do this, though, or even learned that she could? I would have some questions for her later...much later!

She lay down on me, alternating between gasping, and muttering under her breath, her heart racing against mine, and then she smiled and slowly began moving against me, impaling herself and withdrawing from my rock-hard cock buried deep in her velvety anus. She raised up to sit astride me again, my cock still deeply embedded in her, and began a slow, rocking, bull-rider motion, dragging herself up and down on me, pleasuring herself while the muscles of her rectum pulsed and contracted around me, rhythmically squeezing, and releasing me.

She began to speed up; her breathing was becoming erratic, and her eyes had closed while she squeezed and rubbed her nipples as she ground against me. Her orgasm hit suddenly; her eyes snapped open, staring sightlessly as she groaned out loud, quivering on me as her orgasm raced through her. Her anus pulsed around my aching cock, and I couldn't hold back any longer, groaning myself as my cock head swelled and filled her rectum completely with what felt like a gallon of sperm blowing into the depths of her bowels. The spunk sprayed out of me in long satisfying jets, hosing her insides with my semen as I locked my arms around her waist, holding her tightly against me as I continued to pump spunk inside her.

Teruko slumped down, trembling against me as the waves of her orgasm rolled over her again, my eruption inside her causing her to orgasm yet again, her arms going around my neck as I continued to empty myself into her. She muttered and whispered in rapid-fire Japanese as her orgasms flared through her before finally diminishing and fading away. I could feel her racing heart gradually slowing and her breathing becoming less ragged and more even as she finally calmed down and languor overtook the excitement and damped it down.

She leaned up and looked down at me, grinned impishly and kissed me once, quickly, a 'thank-you' peck rather than a post-coital tongue-swap.

"That very nice, Onii-san!" she grinned, "We do again soon, yes?"

I nodded, hell yes we'd do this again!

I pulled her down on top of me again and held her as I slowly softened and slid from her, rolling onto my side to hold her and look into her lovely dark, almost black eyes.

"I love you, little sister!" I grinned, and she grinned back at me.

"I love you too, Onii-san, I have always love you!" she murmured, before slipping her arm around me and pulling herself close to me. "Very sleepy now, Jakku san, have a rest, we have much to do later!" she yawned, and tucked her head under my chin, falling asleep almost instantly.

I awoke with my stomach growling and that echoing empty feeling that called out to me; it said "Cheeseburger, large fries, doughnut, and a coffee, now!"

I rolled over and there was my gorgeous, exotic half sister, naked, asleep, and looking very inviting. As I had the thought, my cock began to harden and hoist itself up, and I just had to touch her. My hands slipped around her waist and continued on down to cup and squeeze her perfect buttocks. She murmured in her sleep, and a small moue formed on her perfect lips as I relaxed my grip on her bum to roam over her back and thighs, luxuriating in the feel of her warm silky-smooth skin.

I slid myself closer to her, moving down to lick the tip of her nose and her lips, my licking transmuting into soft feathery kisses as I woke her as gently as I could. Her eyes flickered open as she kissed me back, her lips curving as she smiled against my lips.

"Good afternoon, my brother, you are well?" she murmured, her arms going around my neck as she pulled herself closer to me, and as she slipped her leg over my hip, my erect cock butted against the entrance to her damp pussy, making us both gasp with the sensation.

"Husband want to play?" she smiled playfully, her hands already fondling and squeezing my member and lightly scratching the underside of my scrotum.

"Oh yes!" I grinned, rolling her onto her back so I was between her thighs. She spread her legs wide for me, and undulated her hips, rhythmically pushing her wetness against the tip of my reaching cock. I rose up on my elbows, and slid into her tight pussy again, stretching her open as I began sliding in and out of her. She looked up at me with half-closed eyes as her breathing became shallower and her hips moved more purposefully against me, rising up to meet me as I pumped down into her. We pumped and humped against each other, gasping, sighing, and moaning, no words needed, just the two of us sating ourselves, taking the edge off our mutual need as we raced to fulfilment.

Teruko came with a loud groan, her pussy squeezing me delightfully as a flood of her juices soaked my cock and balls, and the rippling, squeezing sensation was too much for me. I shouted out her name as I came forcefully, spraying spurt after spurt of my seed deep into her, coating the inside of her tight pussy and bathing her cervix in a flood of semen. I kept pumping long after I finished ejaculating, the thrill of fucking this gorgeous creature keeping me hard and focussed on her; if I could have pumped and come in her again and again all day and all night I would have, she was so damned enticing and exciting!

Alas, I'm not made of steel, just mortal flesh, and the effort, and exertion I'd put myself through had to be paid for; I slumped down next to her, my heart hammering as I tried to catch my breath. Teruko turned to me and pulled herself closer, smiling as she waited to catch her breath, her pulse fluttering in the hollow of her throat.

"Thank you, beloved...husband!" she grinned, her soft gentle hands rubbing and kneading the muscles of my back.

"Thank YOU, little wife!" I replied, seeing the happy smile flit across her face.

She leaned up and touched her finger lightly against my lips, her expression playful

"Onii san, I will be best wife for you, that is promise!"

One thing still puzzled me, though.

"Imoto, where did you learn to do these things?" I asked her, curious to learn how a virgin could be so knowledgeable about some of the incredibly sexy, mind-bendingly dirty stuff we'd done in the last few hours. She dimpled at me, her eyes dancing with humour.

"Jakku san, I look on internet, and other girl at school, they do this things, they tell me what it like, make me want to do too, when I have chance, I try with you. You like, no?"

I nodded vigorously; I like, yes!

She sat up, and slid out of bed.

"Come now, time for clean, we have shower, I am hungry, want to eat food I did not cook, we go to dinner, yes?"

Having a shower with her was a phenomenal experience; the hot water running off her in runnels over and between the cheeks of her comely bum, and cascading off her protruding breasts and stiffly erect nipples was a cock-stretching sight. Somehow, I don't know how, we ended-up with her leaning against the wall, the shower playing over her, as I pounded into her as hard as I could while my hands feasted on her sumptuous breasts.

Her cries and moans only spurred me on, and as she came, the flood of her hot juices over my cock triggered an orgasm so powerful it damned-near turned me inside out, I came so hard. I slid to my knees, Teruko slumping down to sit on my lap and lean back against me, her hot gaping pussy caressing my softening cock as my sperm poured out of her and trickled across my thighs. She was like an addiction; the more I had of her, the more I wanted, and I didn't think I could have enough of her, ever.

Even more fun and games ensued when she sat on her bed drying her hair. The sight of her shaking out that lustrous long hair, silken tumbles of it cascading down her back and floating in the hot breath of the hand dryer stirred something deep inside me.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,259 Followers