Shining Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,276 Followers

Once again touching and caressing and kissing turned to more serious matters, with Teruko kneeling astride my mouth, my tongue probing deep inside her succulent pussy and tight little anus while her head bobbed rhythmically as she suckled on my iron-hard cock. I could feel her pussy clenching, and as her orgasm hit, I pushed my tongue deep into her anus, making her scream around the cock jammed in her mouth as her orgasm intensified. The vibration of her throat against my cock brought me to copious, and I mean copious, orgasm, jets of spunk hosing into her mouth as I filled it with my hot seed, echoing her hot juices pouring into my mouth from her sweet young pussy.

We only stopped playing because we were nearly dead with hunger by now; we'd spent all day coupling like a pair of crazed mink, so we dressed quickly and headed out to one of the local eateries, looking for a quick meal to fortify us for whatever the night may bring.

I sat across from her in the little cafe, watching as she daintily put away a club sandwich, noting with interest, and not a little pride that she was with me, the envious looks from every other male patron in the little bistro. With her finely-drawn oriental features, big dark eyes and mass of silky honey-coloured hair she was eye-catching, there was no doubt about that; my feelings for her no doubt magnified my perception of her, but even before I'd fallen so hard for her I'd thought she was gorgeous, and every other man in the place seemed to think so too.

Back home, however, it would be a very different story; Shrewsbury was still the heart of Middle-England, populated by clannish families who'd lived in the area since medieval times, and mostly related to each other. Foreigners were few and far between, and very much outsiders. The local boys had pretty much ignored her growing up because she was a foreigner.

The only boys who'd tried to make any headway with her were at the boy's school, boarders from less parochial, more cosmopolitan parts of Britain and the rest of the world. That had been a blessing; it meant I knew exactly where to find anybody who tried anything with her, and there was that long-standing warning that the whole school was aware of. Mess with Teruko Cameron, and Jack Cameron would make the remainder of your life brief and full of painful incident...

When we got back indoors, I was all for stripping her off and resuming mutual explorations, but Teruko wanted to talk, so I gave in with as much grace as I could muster. I had to content myself with sitting her astride me so I could at least nibble her lips from time to time as I held her firmly by her delectable bum; I'd become pretty much infatuated with her by now, and I wanted her within easy reach at all times.

"Jakku san, what we do now? " she asked me, and I looked at her blankly for a second or two before I twigged-on; she was asking where we went from here; we couldn't just go on having endless sex, much as the idea appealed; at some point Mum was going to find out, because one of us was going to let it slip, one way or another.

Also, there was the broader implication of what she was asking; what exactly did we do going forward; did we become a couple, make a life together with everything that implied, or did we just enjoy each other and then move on? I must admit, the thought of not being with her left a definite empty feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I could see she was waiting for her answer. I could also see that she'd made a decision for herself, so I had to make sure we were both singing off the same hymn-sheet.

"We tell Mum, she will need to know," I said, watching her reaction. In the three years Teruko had been part of her life, Mum had completely absorbed her into her life and family; she'd become her daughter, period. She got to do all the girly, mother/daughter things she'd always wanted to do but never had a chance to do with me, and she loved Teruko with a deep and abiding motherly passion. She was going to be shocked and hurt by this turn of events, but even more so if we tried to hide it; besides, Teruko was almost pathologically honest when it came to Mum, so I could see there'd be little mileage in trying to conceal anything from her. If she noticed anything strange about our relationship and asked her a direct question about us, Teruko would answer her truthfully.

Teruko smiled happily.

"Good, I like tell mummy truth, not lie to her, not telling her is lying to her, this is not good! We finish talking now?"

I grinned at her, understanding exactly what she was asking me. I pulled her gently toward me, and she leaned in, kissing me gently, her little tongue rubbing lightly at my teeth as we kissed and licked each other. I took hold of the hem of her top, lifting it preparatory to pulling it off, and she grinned, crossing her arms in front of herself and pulling it off. She wasn't wearing a bra, and those wonderfully pneumatic breasts of hers jiggled most fetchingly as I pulled her closer to me. Teruko wriggled on my lap, settling herself over the bulge on my jeans, and once again rubbing herself against me. I pulled her even closer, and sucked, licked, nibbled, and squeezed her darling little nipples, making her sigh and giggle softly.

Teruko gyrated slowly on my lap, rubbing herself against the bulge in my jeans, her eyes closed as she lost herself in what she was doing. My hands cupped her lovely springy bum cheeks as I licked, bit, and nibbled her nipples, until;

"Not here, Onii san!" she gasped, sliding off me and upright, holding out her hand to me. I stood up, looking in appreciation at her lovely protruding breasts and solidly erect nipples.

"My room, Onii san, we go to my room, yes?" she grinned.

I nodded, and as she turned to leave, I was captivated by the sight of her skirt pulled up around her waist and her panties pulled down to just below her bum cheeks. The way those two globular delights twinkled at me as she walked in front of me to her room was a truly awesome sight!

Once in her room, I sat on the bed and pulled her to me, licking her nipples as I slid her panties down, slowly, enjoying the slinky, sexy feel of the silky material sliding down her equally silky thighs. I followed that with her skirt, unzipping the miniscule skirt and tugging it down. I'd already disposed of her top in the other room, and now she was all naked, and all mine! I slid to my feet and fumbled with my belt, toeing-off my shoes and tugging down my jeans. Teruko pulled my polo shirt up and over my head as I yanked off my jeans and pulled my socks off, finally standing there in just my shorts, my erection clearly outlined to her smiling eyes.

"Husband ready to play?" she smiled slyly, hooking her finger lightly in the waistband of my shorts, and I grinned.

"Husband is always ready to play with little wife!" I grinned back at her, and she bit her lip as she slid my shorts down so I could kick them off.

Teruko took hold of my painfully erect cock, sliding her hand gently up and down it as she kissed me lightly and very gently, her tongue tip barely grazing mine as she slowly tasted me. As she kissed me, her other hand slipped between her legs, rubbing slowly along her slit, pleasuring herself as she gently masturbated me.

I could only keep my hands off her for so long, and the time was long past where I should have been rampaging all over her. I think she saw this in my eyes, and she stepped back away from me but not fast enough...

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to me, kissing her wildly, leaving her breathless and giggling.

"Husband REALLY want to play!" she quipped, pulling my head down to kiss me, hard. I felt the smile forming against my lips, and she pushed me backward, tripping me as she pushed, so I fell backward onto the bed with her on top of me.

"That better, now we play!" she grinned. I could only agree; in this position, I had full access to her beauteous backside, and I took full advantage of the opportunity. As she kissed me, I squeezed, kneaded, and pulled on those bouncy works of art, spreading her for my questing fingers as she gasped and giggled on top of me. My steel-hard cock was lying along my belly, sandwiched between us, and Teruko looked at me, that gleam in her eye, before deliberately rolling from side to side, the sensation making my cock jump and throb between us. She looked down at me, a cheeky grin on her face.

"Husband like, yes?" Without waiting for an answer, she did it again, getting another twitch and throb from my tortured cock, and a groan from me. Again she grinned at me, obviously enjoying the fact that she was in control here. I still had both hands firmly clasped around her excellent bum, and as she rolled my cock again, I pulled her cheeks apart and slid my finger into her tight little pucker, making her gasp.

Now she changed her motion; instead of rolling me from side to side, she began sliding back and forth on me, rubbing her dampening lips against the firm solidity of my raging cock. All the while I continued to pump my finger into her tight hole, and my other hand slid across to rub her damp pussy, slipping inside her as she slid up and down against me.

Her sweet lips were in reach of mine, so I kissed her, her hands lacing themselves around my neck to hold herself tight against me for leverage as she slid herself back and forth. I was overloading; I had a stunning Japanese girl rubbing herself off on top of me while rubbing me off at the same time, while I shoved my fingers in her arse and tight pussy, and over all of this, the sweet agony as she squeezed me with her taut body. Too much was happening at once, and the situation was rapidly bringing me to the boil. She was feeling it too; her breathing was notching up, and she was murmuring and softly squealing sharp little Japanese words and phrases as she slid back and forth on me.

The end came suddenly; I felt my balls tighten, and my cock swelling as that feeling of fullness behind the root of my cock took over. Simultaneously, Teruko gave a short, gasping groan as she came, her anus tightening around my intruding finger as a burst of warmth covered my cock. That tipped me over, and I shoved my head back, my teeth gritting as I came in a huge pulse of spunk flooding my belly between us, followed by another, then another. Teruko held herself tight to me as her orgasm ricocheted through her, the tremors transmitting themselves to me as her pussy lips clasped and un-clasped my cock as they pressed against it.

At last, Teruko pushed herself up and off me, looking hot as all fuck with her long fair hair, her beautiful, exotic face, and her lovely body smeared with my spunk. I was in no better shape, I was covered in it too, spunk smeared all over my torso. Teruko looked at me, grinned, and leaned down, dipping her tongue in a pool of sperm in my navel.

"Nyotaimori!" she murmured, grinning at me. I looked blankly at her for a second, until memory kicked in; something I'd seen somewhere once. 'Body Sushi, or eating food off naked girls in Japan...

I had to grin, that she'd made that connection was funny, and apparently she thought so too.

"Do not move, Jakku san, I will clean you. You stay!" she ordered me as she left the room, to return in a few minutes with a basin of water and a washcloth. She dipped the cloth in the water, wrung it out, and mopped the mess off me, patting me dry with a soft towel. Once she'd cleaned me from scrotum to Adam's apple, she dipped the cloth in the water and cleaned herself off, and I have to say, the sight of her washing herself with a small cloth like that was extremely stimulating.

I leaped to dry her off, noting the way her nipples sprang to life when I paid them special attention. She grinned at that and pulled my head down for a long, hot, kiss, at the same time taking hold of my rapidly stiffening cock; as I said, she was like a drug, and I was totally hooked on her!

I slipped behind her, holding her lovely firm breasts as I snuggled my aching cock in the crack of her splendid arse, and she immediately began sliding herself up and down, wanking me with her bum cleft. Hot as that was, I wanted more, and I slid one hand down to cup her suddenly moist pussy, while I buried my face in her neck and nibbled her from her ear to her shoulder. Teruko slipped her hand between us and began stroking her bum hole with the tip of my cock, smearing the copious clear lubricant dripping from the end all over the spongy tissue. I was wide-eyed and grinning, knowing what she wanted, and I was eager to do it again, seeing as how fucking amazing it was last time out!

My hot little sister slipped her finger into herself, sliding it in and out, loosening herself for what was coming, a big grin on her face, and I slid both hands to her breasts, squeezing, pinching, and rubbing the warm flesh as I bent her over and pushed forward. Teruko pushed back against me, her tight anus resisting me, and then I felt her relaxing and my cock head slid in past the tight ring of her sphincter, which immediately clamped down around my shaft.

"Oh God that feel good!" she moaned as I began sliding deeper into her velvety anus, the pressure on my cock like a firm hand in a soft glove squeezing me equally at all points along my length. I began to slide in and out, the sexiness of the situation almost beyond my ability to stand. The sight of her soft, firm buttocks squashing and jiggling against my midriff as I pumped into her was jacking-up my arousal to new heights. At the same time, the sound of her hand rubbing and pulling her clitoris as she masturbated herself, and the feel of her bullet-hard nipples against my palms as I squeezed and mauled her incredible tits, all were combining to rush me headlong into oblivion.

I came in a rush of sensations that curled my toes and very nearly blew my eardrums across the room. My eyes whited-out and my ears rang as I came with a loud groan, all sensory input blocked except the feel of my cock blasting pulse after pulse of sperm into my incredible little sister. My orgasm triggered Teruko's, and she screamed out my name as she came in a gush of hot fluid, her anus clamping down on me as her pussy convulsed. We remained in one place, pumping, and hammering against each other as our orgasms ripped and rolled through us. Where I got the sperm from that I pumped into her I don't know; she'd been decanting me all day, I should have been dry-heaving by now. Instead, rope after rope of hot spunk bulleted into her from my seemingly inexhaustible supply!

At last our mutual storms died down. Teruko shook and quivered against me as she after-shocked from such a volcanic orgasm, and I wasn't far behind, my muscles twitching and trilling as the adrenaline overload slowly dissipated.

We slumped onto the bed, my cock reluctantly sliding from her quivering, winking little bum hole. At that she turned to me and pulled herself right up against me, sliding her arms around my neck and kissing me deeply, lovingly, whole-heartedly.

"Thank you, my husband!" she grinned, and snuggled close against me.

"We sleep now, husband, leave early tomorrow, need rest!"

I looked at her,

"Why, where are we going, darling?" I asked her, slightly puzzled.

She looked up at me, those huge, luminous, beautiful eyes of hers fixed on mine.

"We go home. We tell mum-my about us, I will not deceive her, I will not lie to Haha; neither will you, Jakku san. Do this for me, please, husband?"

When she put it like that, how could I refuse her? She was right, of course; mum needed to know, and lying to her by not telling her was still lying, no matter how you dressed it up. Teruko, and her simple, straight-line morality, had seen that right away; me, I was probably more than a little slower than her in actually thinking about how this should go, but I could see the right of it. In the morning, I would call mum, and we'd drive up to tell her about us, and then we'd just have to take it from there.

"My little wife, my darling Teruko, you know that for you I would do anything. Tomorrow, early, we go home."

She grinned happily.

"We stay a while with Haha, yes? Only thing, we cannot do ...this, you understand, Jakku san? We must not disrespect her house. When we come home here, then we do anything we want, but not in family home!"

I grinned at that.

"Okay, it's a deal; we'll come home Monday evening, is that okay?"

Teruko gave me a shy, sly smile.

"I did not say that, Jakku san! Maybe we come home...Sunday evening, yes?"

"Sounds good to me!" I grinned, guessing that two nights apart after what we had been doing would probably tie her in knots! "Now go to sleep, we have an early start!"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,276 Followers