Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his head and shoulders up off my pussy and smiled at me running his firm sensual hands up my torso and squeezing my tits. He took off his shirt and undid his pants. He stood up and pulled his pants and underwear off. His long cock stuck out straight from his firm, slim, hairy body. He positioned himself between my legs and lowered himself to me. He entered me in a graceful but sudden movement slipping his long dick deep into my molten, yawning pussy. I shrieked with desire and joy at the gratification suddenly filling me. He began banging his hips against me in rapid succession driving his cock harder and deeper into me with each thrust. He kept me tightly held against him as he forced his dick in and out of my pussy in step to his own beat. His highly flexible hips allowed him to fuck me better, in a more stimulating way, than any other man I'd had. He swayed his body against mine in fast waves moving his cock in and out of me so that its friction excited my clitoris to dizzying heights. He was so intense and feverish while, at the same time, calculated and in control that I felt like I was being fucked by something not altogether human, something beyond me. While we fucked I had the odd sensation of visualizing him as a reptilian creature with green scales for skin and a long tail wriggling behind him. It was glorious. He elicited an orgasm from me that felt like my body was exploding in sensual pleasure. I shook uncontrollably as I screamed with terrified joy at my loss of control. I began sobbing for no reason I could discern, unless it was the indescribable beauty of the orgasm that was vibrating my body. Tears ran down my cheeks. Nat growled and slammed his body hard against me and I could feel the pulsation of his orgasm. I continued trembling with the electric energy of the orgasm still arcing through my synapses. He lifted himself off me and I curled in a fetal position trying to calm myself. "Oh Nat, oh Nat, I've never had it like that baby." He stroked my arms and my ass as he sat next to me. I breathed deeply and exhaled. "Whew, that was wonderful baby. You're the best."

Nat smiled with some satisfaction at me. "Let's go to the bedroom," he said, standing up and offering me his hand, his soft, long, dick dangling between his legs. I enjoyed gazing at the body of my lizard king. It was not conventionally attractive because he was so hairy but he was lean, graceful, and supple. He pulled me up and squeezed my shoulders reassuringly as he led me to his inner chamber. His bedroom, like the rest of his apartment, was attractively furnished with a king size bed on a dark wood frame and headboard with color coordinated blue sheets, pillows and bedspread. He drew down the covers and I let myself down on the sheet rolling onto my back and looking up at him. He turned the lamp on the bedside table to low and went to the bathroom. He returned with a small bottle of body oil and instructed me to turn over on my tummy.

"Oh goody," I said playfully, not really sure what was coming next but anticipating it would be fun. He drooled some of the oil on my back and spread it around while kneading me with his powerful hands. He carefully worked each muscle group around my shoulders and neck – wonderfully releasing tension and stress. He stroked his fingers slowly and forcefully making small circles along both sides of my spine from my neck to my ass. He worked the muscles around my shoulder blades with his hands. He pressed hard on my lower back muscles with his palms and knuckles. I felt like a warm pool of happy goo when he was finished with the massage. "Thank you Nat, that was lovely," I said without moving, my eyes closed. I didn't want to go to sleep but I was so relaxed and comfortable that I fell into a dream. I woke up in the dark. Nat was sleeping beside me. It was 3 am. I cuddled with him and he enveloped me in a warm embrace. I fell back to sleep.

When I woke again it was early, about 6 am Saturday morning. Nat was sleeping on his back next to me. The covers were scrunched down around his waist so that he was bare-chested. I carefully pulled the covers off him so I could admire his entire nude body. His dick lay quietly across the upper part of his left thigh. I wanted to suck it. I wormed my way down the bed and wriggled up next to him so that my face was next to his unsuspecting cock. I lifted his dick with my left hand, he stirred a little, and I positioned the head of his dick on my tongue and closed my lips on the shaft just below the rim. I begin to bathe his flaccid cock with my tongue. He wriggled his hips and exhaled, still not awake. I sucked more of his still limp dick into my mouth. "Mmmm…mmm," he was waking. "Ooo, Sandy." Blood began to flow into his dick then and it inflated rapidly in my mouth although still not hard. I gripped his dick at the base and held it up so I could bob my head up and down on it. I pressed my lips hard against the shaft and sucked with purpose and intensity. He blossomed into a full thrilling erection as I slathered his cock in my warm saliva.

"Um, um, um…" I grunted in time to my bobbing head as I forced my mouth down his now imposing dick trying to inhale as much of his manhood as I possibly could. He was so long that I stopped short of complete penetration and pulled back pressing my lips and sucking hard as I worked up towards the head of his cock. When I felt the rim of the head I reversed my course and pressed down the shaft concentrating on feeling the awesome combination of strength and tenderness in his cock. I pushed my tongue and the roof of my mouth closely around the shaft and bobbed my head rapidly. I clutched the base of his cock and used my hand to stroke him while I continued energetically sucking. He arched his back smoothly thrusting his pelvis upwards as he sought to fuck my mouth more deeply. I hunched my shoulders forward to decrease the angle that his cock made with my throat and forced myself down further on him. I felt the head of his dick penetrate to new depths in my throat and I was pleased to express my passion for his cock in this way. He pressed his hands on the back of my head pushing me down even further and held me in place. As he held me he arched his back even more so that his cock filled my throat and I panicked in fear of suffocation. I jerked my head back and released his cock and gulped air noisily. Nat grabbed me and flipped me on my back and straddled me while holding my head. He guided my mouth onto his dick and pulled me smoothly but irresistibly against his body as his cock slid deep into my throat. He held me there while he rocked his hips forward and back fucking my throat like it was my pussy. As panic again overwhelmed me and I began to struggle to get free he relaxed his grip and I fell on my back. He aimed his dick at me as he spurted his sperm in a long hot rope that splashed against my teeth and tongue and lips. Drops of cum rained on my cheeks, eyes and nose. He milked his long dick into my open mouth. A large glob drooled onto my tongue as he got his last shiver of orgasm. I raised my head and mouthed the head of his cock to collect the last seepage of sperm. He rolled onto his side and watched me. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the taste and feel of his cum in my mouth and tummy. His jism was very salty and very thick and it swam queasily in my stomach. I had to lie quietly for some time to ensure I could keep it down. He brought me a small glass of coke.

"Here, drink this."

The coke settled my stomach. He wiped a glob of cum off my face with his finger and offered it to me. I sucked it down and smiled at him. "You're almost too big for me to suck off Nat."

"Ah, you did alright, just takes a little know-how." We both giggled. I rolled on my side with my back to him. Suddenly, I felt a hot stinging slap as he swatted my ass forcefully with his open palm.

"Oooww, mmm, did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, it's a love spank. You get them when you do good," he smiled. The warm feeling from the slap of his hand was curiously enjoyable. Nat fixed breakfast for me – scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, orange juice, sliced tomatoes and avocado.

"You'll spoil me," I said as he brought me a plate.

I returned to my apartment after breakfast. My first date with Nat had been very enjoyable and I was looking forward to seeing him again. The following evening we both worked at the restaurant. Nat and his group were going to his apartment after closing and he asked me and Liz to come along for the party. Liz had me swing by and get Nikki at the club she was singing at and then we went over to Nat's to smoke some pot and drink some wine. We got high and acted silly until very late.

"So, you've been here before I understand Sandy," Liz said with an exaggerated tone when the three of us walked in.

"Ha! Yes, I've been here before, you…you scandal monger."

We laughed. Nikki was a lot of fun – very sweet. The guys in the band all hit on her. They didn't seem to recognize that she and Liz were an item. For that matter they all hit on Liz too, so it was not like they were very discerning in such matters. Nat put on some salsa and Nikki, Liz and I all started to dance. I was entranced by the seductive power of Liz's body as she moved to the music. Her large breasts jostled to and fro in a most erotic manner. I realized I was staring at her. I looked at Nat and he blinked and smiled at me. I took the girls with me and dropped them off after 4 am and crashed hard when I got to my place.

Nat and I saw each other once or twice a week over the next three weeks. I usually spent the night at his place on our dates. Our sex play became even more intense and erotic than that first night. Nat was increasingly controlling in orchestrating me in our play. I was happy to let him have his way. One evening he introduced some use of restraints – cuffs on my hands – as a prop to increase our merriment. I found it exciting and enjoyably degrading to be cuffed with my hands behind me as I knelt before him. He put his dick in my mouth and worked my head back and forth at his pleasure. He came in my face. I was unable to resist (although I wouldn't have even if I could).

Another evening after he cuffed my hands he also tied my feet with a soft rope. I lay on my side, naked on the carpet. He walked around me and then knelt and fed his long cock to me. When I had sucked him to near orgasm he withdrew his dick from my mouth and stroked his semen into my hair on the side of my head. I felt it ooze slowly down my temple.

"Beautiful," he said admiring his work. His delight at cumming in my face, hair, and body was entertaining to me. As he wished, I left his cum on me for hours afterwards – until it dried. Wearing his sperm like that, even just in the privacy of his apartment, was deeply and wonderfully humiliating. I felt like a dumping place for his jizz. We fantasized about scenarios where I could wear it out in public to magnify the mortification of having a man's jism in my hair or drooling down my cheek. On several occasions I wore hair or face cum to my car and drove home with it plainly on me. I hoped for an erotic encounter with a handsome young man or lovely woman while I was obviously smeared with semen on my face, hair or clothes.

Gloria and I were eating lunch together one day during this time and she said to me, "You're quieter than usual Sandy. What's this guy like?"

"He's…very uh…dominating Gloria. I feel like he has a power over me. Strange."

"Tell me more, what does he do to dominate you?"

"He directs me. It's like we're in a play when we're having sex, a very nasty play." We giggled. "It does seem like he's changed my personality - made me feel less sure of myself, more…submissive."

"Does he belittle you? Does he humiliate you Sandy?"

"No more than I want, than I let him Gloria. I love to let him control."

"But, you're acting different baby."

"I am different, it's strange. Liz says the same thing. I just feel different after being with him, like I don't know what I'm doing any longer."

One Sunday morning in the middle of February Nat made a big breakfast for me after a night of hard fucking.

"I need to keep your strength up."

"Ooo, am I going to need it?"

"I've got plans for you Sandy."

After breakfast I took a shower and so did he. I remained wrapped in my towel sitting on the bed while he finished in the bathroom hoping that he didn't want me dressed yet. I was right about that. He walked out of the bathroom naked. His dick swaying as he walked - not erect but not completely limp either. He reached into the drawer of the bedside table and produced the handcuffs. He gently took my arms and cuffed one wrist and then the other. "What are we doing Nat?"

"It's just fun baby. You tell me anytime you don't like it okay?"

"Okay."

"I want you to get on your knees, yes, and put your head down on the bed, yes, like that."

I took the position he wanted wondering what was next. I trusted him not to be too rough and was excited about the possibilities.

He began rubbing some of the oil on my ass; it felt good as he spread it about my cheeks. He slipped his fingers into the space between my cheeks and oiled my anal opening and fingered it. "Do you like it in the ass Sandy?"

"Sometimes, yes but I'm worried about you. You're so big Nat." He hadn't ass-fucked me before.

"Yes," he said. He stood up behind me on the bed and fingered my anus deeply. "Relax Sandy, relax and let me guide you."

I felt him lowering his body to me and I felt the head of his cock as it touched my ass. He spread my cheeks with his hands and moved lower and over my back until his cock was poised at my anus. His hands clasped my shoulders on either side of my neck. "Relax Sandy and give yourself to me, baby." His authoritative tone and firm handling of me were exciting and I concentrated on opening my anus to his cock. The pressure of his dick increased and I felt my anus penetrated by the head of his dick. Holding me tightly he pushed his long cock deep into my ass. He was smooth enough that I was able to avoid tensing until he reached an uncomfortable depth. "Don't resist me Sandy," he said.

"Uhhhh, you're so deep Nat, uh, uh." He was thrusting slowly with his hips driving his cock further into my ass.

"Take the dick, baby. Take it deep, yes" he kept swaying in a smooth tempo, pushing and pulling his cock in and out of my anus and then lurching forward to drive it ever deeper. I surrendered myself to his efforts to pump his cum in my ass as deeply as possible. I found myself able to meld to him and relaxed in spite of the enormous discomfort of being impaled on his long dick. The gratification of being ass-fucked in such a tender and demanding way was even greater than the ache caused by his dick so deep in me. The sense of satisfaction at pleasing him was overpowering as was my feeling of being totally possessed by him. The cuffs were a reminder that my body was his to fuck as he pleased. My feelings and emotions were not part of the calculation. He was gliding smoothly in and out of my well lubricated anus – the tempo and length of his stroke were amazing to me. I had never had such a graceful ass-fuck. My clitoris was buzzing as I built to orgasm. I could feel his pelvis squirming and he heaved me from side to side increasing the friction of the fucking motion. He shouted and quivered and shot his cum in me. He dropped away from me as I shivered and groaned loudly with my own orgasm. I heard him opening the drawer and moving about. I remained panting on the bed with my ass in the air.

"Now Sandy, look at me," he said. I complied. He was showing me a wooden paddle he held in his hand. It was rectangular, about ten inches long, not counting the handle, maybe half an inch thick and five inches wide. There were three rows of small holes drilled in it - three rows each of about six holes. "You have earned a whack from me, haven't you?"

"Will it hurt Nat?"

"Yes, it will hurt Sandy."

I turned my head away and waited for the blow. A blinding flash of heat exploding in my head was the first sensation I had when the paddle struck my ass. A sharp loud noise and a wave of searing, scalding pain followed next. I keened loudly and scooted on my hands and knees away from the source of hurt - wailing and whimpering in terror and confusion. I was bewildered by the intensity of the pain – wildly beyond my expectation. I was panic stricken at the threat of another whack and skittered away like an insect to avoid it, with my hands still cuffed, keeping my body close to the floor. I cowered in the corner of the room weeping in fear while my ass throbbed with a numbing pain. Nat came to me and knelt beside me holding his cock in his hand. He placed a hand on the back of my head and brought my head towards his cock. I opened my mouth and began sucking his dick eagerly, seeking some comfort from the pain and terror and hoping to please him and prevent any more punishment. I continued crying as I sucked hungrily on his cock, swaying my head back and forth to stimulate and please him.

"Hm, hm, hmm" I mumbled with each bob of my head. Gradually his cock comforted and calmed me as I continued sucking. I could sense the taste of my anus on his dick but I ignored my repulsion at this to keep sucking – my need to have his cock in my mouth seemed overriding to all other considerations at the moment. The pain from the paddle began to ease and great warmth filled my body. Nat reached down and grabbed my pussy roughly and I hunched wildly against his hand – suddenly cumming hard, "Aaaaahhhhh," I screamed as orgasm replaced fear in my scrambled mind. I bucked hard while he clawed at my pussy. I maintained my tempo sucking his dick. He began oozing semen in my mouth. I increased the suction and tried to focus all my energy on extracting his sperm from his cock with my mouth. Finally I felt with great relief his semen spurt in two quick bursts against my tongue. I collected his cum in the front of my mouth – on my teeth and tongue and showed it to him. I slowly let it fall into the hollow of my throat. I swallowed as we gazed in each others eyes. I fell in a spent heap at his feet. He could do with me as he pleased.

I remained motionless, crumpled in the corner for a long while. Eventually Nat came over and removed the cuffs. I rolled on my back and looked at him aware that my world had changed. He was standing over me. I rubbed my hand along the bottom part of his leg. "Do you understand Sandy – that I did that out of love for you? To bring out the best in you?"

"Yes, baby," I said, although my understanding was murky at best. Still, it was a thrilling experience and I felt a powerful intimacy with Nat as a result.

"This is what it's about Sandy, to be with me….to be a lover to me, to be submissive to me. There will be pain with the pleasure. There will be servitude and humiliation as part of the pleasure."

I nodded. I rolled towards him and kissed his foot. "Anything Nat, anything." I was addled by the experience. After a while I picked myself off the floor, dressed, and went to my apartment. I was confused, excited and humiliated. I checked out my ass in the mirror. Just a little redness, no marks. The surface of the skin where the paddle struck was numb. I remained in my apartment all day. I didn't want to go out. I didn't want to be seen. I was feeling shamed, like an abused woman. I asked myself if this was abuse or was it some extraordinary pleasure that I truly wanted to experience. The answer was not clear to me.

I called Donnie in the early afternoon.

"Hi Donnie."

"You sound down Sandy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing baby, just tired. How are you?"

"Great. Scott and I are kind of a thing now."

"That's great Donnie, be good to him. How's your roomie Craig?"

1...1314151617...19