Slut Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you are a complete whore, even for this place!" he said.

Joe left soon after and I re-showered and went back to a very satisfied sleep.

The day after I recounted my experience with the guys to Lish and she was delighted. She had arranged the whole thing with Joe with the aim of bringing out my inner slut even more and as a bonus, showing Justin what a real slut I could become.

I thanked her for the experience and began to realise how much I could enjoy living here. All my submissiveness, my innate slutiness could be given expression here, if I just let it, I could be free,

I felt a longing rise in me to thrive here, to be what everyone wanted me to be, to be what I knew I was, a complete cock whore.

I thought back to my experience with Gerald and I had a thought about what I could do to progress this line of thought. I asked Lish to check it with her first as I still didn't know the 'norms' of the Town. She said it was unusual but agreed it was a good idea; as soon as my month was up, I would go and visit Gerald without being requested and offer myself to him.

10. THE ACCEPTANCE

In the days leading up to it, I thought about Gerald a lot. His harsh use of me but also the way he had so skilfully 'broken' me and taught me the fulfilment of submission.

I guess for most women with relatively 'normal' tastes and sexual desires, what Gerald did to me would have absolutely horrified them but for me, I felt it had set me free, free to be the outright slut I always desired, free of most societal norms, free to allow men to do whatever they wanted to me, I didn't have to pretend not to like it, so I was determined I wasn't going to pretend at all. Gerald had flicked a switch inside me and I felt an overwhelming desire to show him.

I was so nervous to see him again but my pussy quivered in keen anticipation of what I was about to do, if it all worked.

I walked up to his house nervously. With my training complete and my mindset altered, I felt a burning need inside me to show him how he had helped me, to thank him for showing me my inner self.

As he opened the door, he looked surprised to see me. Surprised, but also intrigued, his eyebrows raised, he leant out of the door, "Yes?" he said, blunty, his rugged, handsome face strained with puzzled curiosity.

I hesitated, suddenly unsure why I was there, feeling my earlier resolve shatter, feeling fear not excitement.

"I...er...Sir..." I stammered, not knowing how to begin. He looked at me in irritation and impatience. I had a thought and looking him in the eye, I reached around and unzipped my dress, allowing it to fall straight onto the floor. I had no bra on and my full tits came bouncing into view, pronounced more than normal as I was so aroused, my nipples so hard, they were painful.

I felt a combination of emotions as I looked to Gerald for approval. I was still hot faced in shame at being brazenly bare breasted in front of him but I also felt proud. Yes, I was proudly displaying my true slut self to him. I exulted in his gaze, he was clearly aroused at my show but I didn't stop there. Looking at him again, I slipped my fingers inside the waistband of my knickers and slid them off my legs and onto the floor.

I stood there totally naked (apart from collar) in his doorway, making no attempt to cover myself, watching proudly as he scanned my tits and my shaven pussy and I gained confidence from the erotic buzz that this freedom gave me, I love submission, I love humiliation, I love this whole place I thought.

Looking up at Gerald, I delivered my speech;

"I wanted to come and see you and thank you, for your training and to apologise for my previous disrespect. It showed me what I always knew. That I am a slut and I am here to serve and please men. I want to make it clear that I will do anything you tell me, whenever you tell me. I am here to please you...Sir..."

At that moment, I don't think I'd ever felt such an electric turn on, I felt I was quivering in lust, my pussy was slick and throbbing, I struggled to stand upright.

Gerald was practically beaming at me, "Fantastic. I knew the moment I saw you that you were a true slut. The women here are obedient and submissive and we take them at our leisure but you are different, you love it, you need it!"

I smiled at him in acknowledgement. He was absolutely right, Joe had said the same after poker night.

"Well pick up your clothes and come in, I'm going to fuck every hole you have got right now!" he said, opening the door wider, "I assume that's OK with you?" he replied, his smile indicating his joke.

I smiled back, "Yes of course, Sir!" I was genuinely thrilled. At that point, right there and then, I wanted nothing more than his thick cock inside me, using me.

Gerald closed the door behind me and let me into that same room where he had fucked and spanked me into submission just a few days ago.

"On your knees slut, and open your mouth." I did so immediately, kneeling in the middle of the floor, not even the slightest thought in my mind of doing anything other than obeying his every instruction.

"Do you want my big cock in your mouth Natalie, in your mouth and down your throat?" he said calmly, "You are under no obligation, this is not a command," he added.

I looked up at him, "Yes please...Sir...please slide your big cock in my mouth, I want more training, I want to serve you...I want to learn..."

My pussy and my tummy fluttering like I was on a rollercoaster as I humiliated myself before him.

He looked at me and grunted his approval and I watched the old guy pull off his pants and his shorts and unfurl that gorgeous cock. He moved in towards me, brushed my hair out of my face with one hand and guided his already hard cock straight into my mouth with his other.

"Mmm that feels good my slut..." he said as he calmly and gently began to fuck my mouth. His actions turned me on so much. This time, he didn't do this to hurt me or punish me, he just took his pleasure from my mouth, as if it was his right, which of course it was...

"Pleasure me, slut" he said, withdrawing his engorged shaft from my mouth. I took this as permission to do what I wished with his cock and I wasted no time in obeying. I slid on my knees closer into him and slid my tongue right across the head and shaft of his dick. I held it in my hand and wanked him off, while my lips massaged his cock head. I kissed the head of his cock, waves of submission washing over me as I worshipped his manhood, the symbol of his power over me.

As I sucked I wanted to find ways of humiliating myself even more for his pleasure, showing my total acceptance of his superiority. I looked up at him, his cock head fully in my mouth, my tongue and lips servicing him, his shaft coated with my saliva.

"Sir...can I lick your arse please...?" I said, my voice croaky with lust.

Gerald almost did a double take and took half a step back, his stiff cock slapping my chin,

"You dirty slut!" he screamed. Not in anger, but in amused, surprised lust. He stepped across the floor, sat on a comfy chair and slid down it, raising his legs up (athletically for his age!) and gripping his dick so his arsehole came into view.

"OK, get your tongue up my arse, you filthy whore!" he said.

I did just that, kneeling between his legs, gently cupping his big balls in my hand to keep them out of the way, I gently opened up his arse and soon my tongue was inside him.

I could tell from his moans and 'coos' of delight that he was enjoying it. I gripped his thick shaft and wanked him hard, doing everything I could to give him maximum pleasure and soon I felt him writhing on his chair in erotic bliss.

His words were shallow and ragged and all he managed to say was, "Mmm...Natalie...mouth...now...!"

I knew what he wanted and in one swift movement, I engulfed his thick prick with my mouth. No sooner did he feel the warmth of my lips and tongue on his cock than I felt his thick sperm flood my mouth. I moaned in bliss as my lips clamped his dick in place in my mouth and I swallowed his sperm eagerly.

I didn't stop there, even after his cock had stopped pumping seed down my throat, I set to work sucking him dry, my tongue bathing his entire cock head clean.

As I popped his cock out of my mouth, my eyes glazed and teary, I felt immense pride as Gerald almost sighed and told me I was a "good girl."

Gerald set me to work fixing him a snack and a drink (naked of course) and as he was enjoying that, there was a chime on his doorbell. He motioned for me to answer it and I smiled to myself as I opened the door brazenly, I didn't have a stitch of clothes on me and what's more, my face and chin were still glazed and shiny from being coated in the old guy's semen.

I opened the door fully. It was the postman. As he handed me Gerald's mail, he smiled/leered at me, his eyes gazing at my tits and fanny greedily.

"If you weren't in Ged's house, I'd have you on your knees right here and now!" he said matter-of-factly, "Next time I see you, I'll have you on your knees sucking my dick."

I looked up, smiled and said, "Looking forward to it!" and closed the door on him, enjoying the thought of him walking down the path with a hard on, empowered by my feeling of liberation. I had no restrictions, I felt certain that the postie would indeed have his cock in my mouth soon and I genuinely did look forward to it.

Gerald had me on all fours in the middle of the room once he'd finished his snack.

"Hold that cunt open!" he demanded as he stroked his cock hard, readying himself for my easy holes.

I bent my head low to the floor, lifted my arse up and spread my legs as much as I could, my fingers pulling my cunt lips apart lewdly.

I realised I was revelling in him humiliating me, I was humiliating myself. What must I have looked like, begging to be fucked?

He moved between my legs and wasted no time. He was entirely functional, he gripped his cock and slid it into my wide open slit, forcing it up my hole balls deep immediately.

"You have a fantastic cunt slut..." as he began to thoroughly fuck me. Not hard, but persistently and firmly, pushing his length all the way into me each time.

"I bet you have an even tighter arse mind..." he said.

On saying that, he pressed his index finger straight up my arse as his cock continued to slam my pussy.

I was lost to lust, I wanted him to take everything, I was rocking back and forth onto his cock and his finger, I was moaning in lust, enjoying the sounds of his enjoyment, proud of how easy I was for him, revelling in the feelings of bliss cascading in my cunt as his old cock spliced me in two.

"You want me to fuck your arse, don't you Natalie?" he said. Possibly reading my mind but perhaps it was obvious.

"God...yes...Sir...I do. Please...please fuck my arse..." I said, being completely honest, longing to be buggered by him.

"You deserve some pain for being such a whore," he said.

I actually smiled in agreement, although I wasn't sure exactly what he had in mind, another spanking?

He withdrew his cock rapidly, almost taking my breath away in shock, as my cunt squelched in hungry emptiness deprived of his dick.

Gerald didn't speak, he just pushed me further into the floor, lifting my hips as far as they would go. He forcefully pulled my arse cheeks apart and pressed the thick head of his cock against my bum hole.

I shivered white heat all over my body as I realised what he was going to do.

"I'm going to fuck your arse dry slut, I take it that's OK with you?"

"Noooo!" I stammered, realising how much pain I would have to endure taking his thick cock up my tight hole.

Even in my shame and fear however, I checked myself quickly, "Ahhh, sorry...Yes! I mean yes, please fuck my arse!" I roared, determined to take whatever he desired I should, realising perhaps that he was still testing me, pushing my obedience, perhaps removing the last of my dignity and resistance, ensuring my total submission to his cock.

"Good girl," he said, "You still have things to learn. Tonight's lesson is, when a man wants to stick his cock up your dry arse, you say, yes please," he quipped, enjoying his humiliation of me, " Now show me you understand by spreading that arse, make it nice and easy for me.

I didn't speak, in the position I was in, I had to strain every sinew just to reach my own arse but I did and I felt his thick cock against my hands as I spread my bum hole open, trembling in anticipation of the molten pain to follow.

The instant I did this, he forced his cock as hard up my arse as he could.

I screamed in pain as his cock felt like a burning hot poker was being inserted into me. He ignored this completely and pushed on through it. My arse was so sore so instantly that I was numb down there for a few blissful seconds as his rod fought against my tight hole for mastery but there would only ever be one winner there and soon, his whole shaft was lodged deep in arse.

The first few strokes stung like hell and I thought I would throw up but the last few were pure bliss. I felt pride at offering up my arse for him, pride at taking him dry, pride at enduring pain for his pleasure.

He was perhaps oblivious to this. At this moment, I was just a tight bum hole he was buggering. He barely seemed to acknowledge I was there, he gripped my hips for leverage as he smoothly and persistently gave me his full length of cock and he growled a low growl as he clamped me in place, his length rooted in my bum as his dick throbbed out another orgasm and he splattered my bowels with his sticky seed.

"Oh God!" was all I could say as I took his cum, enjoying the sensation of my arsehole throbbing around his cock.

"You"ll be getting this cock up your arse a lot Natalie," he said matter of factly, not needing a reply and then, "What do you want now Natalie?"

I was caught off guard, I was still on my knees with a cock in my arse but I knew desperately what I wanted;

"I want to cum...Sir...I need to cum," as I said this, I brought my hand towards my clit but he swatted it away and drew his cock out my arse, I felt a clump of his jizz fall out and land on my leg. I crumpled in a heap before sitting back up.

"You know what to do," he said, standing in front of me, his erect dick jutting out, glistening from his cum, my arse and pussy juice. He wanted me to suck his cock straight from my arse.

I stood up, took the three steps over to him, knelt before him, looked him in the eyes and opened my mouth wide to take him in again. I nearly gagged at the foul acridness of his dick but I quickly worked through it and sucked him dry, quickly swallowing the foul stew before I gagged.

He was impressed and I was about to get my reward, albeit with further humiliation for good measure.

"Sit on the chair and spread those legs as wide as you can!" he calmly commanded.

I did so and he further ordered me to open up my cunt and rub my clit. I was totally wide open and exposed, rubbing myself off to orgasm in front of him or so I hoped.

As my pleasure built, Gerald swatted my hands away again and in one deft move, he dove between my legs and a massive jolt of pleasure radiated across my body as I felt his tongue and lips lapping eagerly at my clit.

He did it quickly and firmly, adding to my pleasure by dipping his fingers into my cunt which just felt like a slick pool of water between my legs. I couldn't have held back any longer and I recall sobbing a "thank you...thank you..." as my pussy exploded over his experienced tongue.

Gerald stayed between my legs throughout my cum, lapping at my juices. By the time I did get up, I could barely stand, I had never felt so fulfilled, giving myself up for use and humiliation for him.

We both realised during that session that I was a 'true slut', I wanted Gerald to use me seemingly more than he wanted to use me and that was a thrilling thought for both of us I think and I knew I would be taking a lot of his gorgeous cock in future.

11. THE HOSTESS AND THE FUCK STOOL

I had certainly made a good impression on Gerald. Just two days after my pro-active submission to him, Lish passed on a message to me that I was required to be a hostess for a black tie event at his place.

Lish was delighted. Gerald was a key figure in the town and keeping in his good books would 'open doors' she told me. She also told me that I was sure I knew what a 'hostess' meant in this town and by now I could certainly hazard a guess.

It was a smart event and I was required to dress smart. Lish and I selected white lace bra and knickers, a silk blouse with a business like knee length clipover skirt and black stockings, black stilettos. I was to arrive just before 7, prior to the guests arriving.

I set off in anticipation, wondering what the night had in store for me. I rang Gerald's bell, on the same spot where I had stood naked for him just two days earlier. He greeted me keenly, his eyes looking me up and down, "Beautiful!" he said.

He led me into a large open plan room at the back of his large house, the room being big enough for a dining table and plenty of comfortable seating in different areas of the room.

He didn't stand on ceremony, "You look fabulous slut. You may keep your clothes on while we greet our guests. Prior to the meal, I will introduce you and you will then go round the room and ask if anyone would like their cocks sucked. The rest, we will leave to chance. Is that clear?"

Gerald's abrupt manner always disarmed me. My head swam in lust for him, a guy of nearly 60, who I had despised only a few weeks ago, now I would do anything and everything he told me.

The event started, it was some sort of business function for about 10 senior guys across the town. I had no idea of its purpose. The men all seemed a bit posh and snooty, almost all in their 50s and 60s, greying, balding, pot bellies etc.

As it got started Gerald accompanied me in meeting his guests. All of them had heard of me as the 'outsider girl' and were keen to see me in the flesh.

One in particular, Roger I think, was particularly interested.

"So, this is our new slut we've been hearing so much about is it?" he said as Gerald brought me over. I reddened at his comment in such posh company.

"The very one," Gerald said proudly, "trained and broken in by yours truly." Both guys laughed at this and I recalled how much of an arrogant git Gerald was.

Roger looked me up and down. Without even any comment, he passed his drink to Gerald and unbuttoned my blouse, button by button, pushing the sides apart to expose my bra. He calmly lifted both his hands up and slid my thin bra down an inch or two making my full breasts pour out. He hummed in seeming pleasure as he softly fondled my tits, squeezing and twisting my nipples gently.

"Fantastic tits!" he said to Gerald. I felt them heave beneath me, I was breathless in excitement being exposed like this. Both he and Gerald nodded as they stared at me as if I was a prize cow at a cattle market.

"I'll have you suck my cock later, slut!" he said. I stared open mouthed at him (no pun intended). Gerald glared at me.

"Er, yes Sir..." I replied, remembering my place.

Gerald instructed me to pop my tits back in and button my blouse up again for now.

My next job was the start of my humiliation. I was to go around and ask each man if I could suck their dicks. It wasn't just humiliating to ask, it was the fact that they all refused. I felt offended, they were all keen to talk business and have their meal first, I was left disappointed.

The meal was brought in and served at table by 3 topless women. The guys starting to lose some inhibitions and as I sat alone to one side I saw the guys fondle and grope them.

After dinner, Roger beckoned me to join him, all the other men were in a circle quaffing champers or brandy.