Slut Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head in puzzlement, "Me? Why?"

Lish shook her head, "I've no idea. It's really unusual...have you done anything...wrong? she said nervously.

I hadn't as far as I could tell. I was nervous now, Lish was thinking that they may have summoned me to tell me to leave the island. I welled up a little and hugged Lish just from the thought of having to leave her.

She soothed me and reminded me that we didn't know the reason. The summons was for that day at 1pm so Lish helped me prepare. She reminded me of the no clothing rule this time so we choose a classy black dress that I could remove in one go.

She surprised me a little and advised me to wear some black seamed stockings underneath it. Apparently and perhaps typically with laws set by men, women had to be naked but slutty clothes like stockings were acceptable. Mainly, providing cunt and tits were on show, the Council accepted it.

Lish felt if I appeared before them in my stockings, it would show my slut training had progressed well and it would make them more lenient if I was indeed in any trouble. Stockings would be interpreted as a keen and submissive desire to please.

I bathed, put on full makeup and glammed up as much as possible. I slid a brand new pair of classy black, seamed stockings over my legs and stepped into my dress.

Even despite now spending a few weeks here it still felt completely weird knowing that an hour or so later, I would be standing in a formal room in front of fully clothed men, wearing nothing but stockings. I felt I should be outraged by it, but I was dizzy at the thought of the impending humiliation but that in turn was clouded by worry by what they would tell me.

Lish dropped me off in her car and said she would wait for me and I followed the procedure I recalled from last time. As I walked into the chamber, I showed off my training by unzipping my dress unceremoniously, placing it on the chair and turning to the 7 guys, placed my hands dutifully by my side, my pussy moist.

As I looked up, I saw the guy in the main seat, it was Gerald! I smiled a flash of recognition and my pussy stirred, just the image of him in front of me turned me on now!

I was taken off guard, he hadn't been there during my last visit. (I later learned membership of the council rotated to all the guys in the town. I would become very familiar with this in due course).

Gerald nodded towards me, I think he approved of my choice of slutty black stockings. He and the other guys all stood up immediately and started to file into the ante-room behind them, Gerald beckoned me to follow.

As I entered the room, I was quite surprised. The small room was actually a bar of sorts, all seven of the guys taking seats. There was an actual bar and behind it, a completely naked young barmaid, preparing drinks.

I had never seen her before, she was tiny in stature, about 5 foot 4 but totally stunning. Deep, limpid, brown eyes, immaculate complexion. She had long, blonde hair that occasionally hid her tits which despite her slender frame, were bigger than mine, I would guess a 36DD.

I later learned the girl's name was Lucy and we were destined to become good friends, we got to know each other very well indeed!

As I entered the room, Gerald beckoned me to join them. The men were sat in a sort of semi circle, a smaller version of the council chamber. By his motions, Gerald indicated to me that I was to move into the semi circle and I kneeled on the carpet amongst them, feeling a little chilly in just stockings and heels.

I knew Gerald was going to speak but before he could, Lucy brought a tray of drinks out to the men, her peachy arse bouncing up and down as she walked and passed the drinks around. I could see the shape of her puffy labia beneath her arse cheeks as she walked.

As she got to the last guy, an older man in his sixties I thought, with thick glasses and shaved grey hair, he grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto her knees.

I became breathless as I watched Lucy immediately unzip his pants, extract his cock and go to work sucking dick, her slobbering mouth making disgusting noises filling the small room. The old guy had his arm beneath her head and was groping her big tits as she serviced him, the other guys seemingly indifferent to it.

I was wide eyed in heady lust, I actually felt a pang of jealousy towards Lucy.

"Lucy here does a fantastic job as our waitress in our modest little bar," Gerald said randomly. I looked across at her on her knees and nodded my agreement to him. I looked curiously at him, wondering why I was here.

"We've already heard great things about you since your time here with us Natalie, Indeed, I have some personal experiences of you as you know."

"Yes sir," I replied, recalling my bare arse spanking, my dry arse fucking, my arse licking, my delicious training as he had masterfully shown me his superiority and my place, to serve his magnificent cock.

Gerald smiled, understanding what I was no doubt thinking about.

"You are a totally natural slut. All the guys who have made use of you report this, your willingness, your eagerness to please, your love of cock, your submission to men." he continued, I beamed in pride.

"As you can imagine Lucy here takes 7 cocks most days. Her duties include serving food and drinks at the bar, and serving up her mouth, arse and cunt as and when we want it."

"Lucy, how many times did I fuck your arse last week?" he said, looking over at her as she sucked her dick.

She plopped the cock out of her mouth, "Five times I think, Sir," with that, she immediately returned to her work, swallowing the dick deep in her mouth. I looked at Gerald admiringly, impressed by his stamina, he had done my arse last week too!

"Unfortunately for us, Lucy has been assigned a husband," Gerald said, "So we need a replacement for her for a few weeks...and we thought of you..."

"We don't want to order anyone to do it Natalie, we want a keen and willing worker, so you have complete freedom of choice in this matter, what do you say...?"

I looked at him and smiled, I knew exactly what to say;

"I accept willingly...and I'd like to suck your cock please...Sir...?"

Gerald beamed in pride, stood up and unzipped his cock, beckoning me to do just that, almost by way of signing a contract of employment.

I shuffled across, gripped the old guy's nob and savoured the now familiar taste of his magnificent cock on my lips. 6 other guys looked on appreciatively as I swallowed Gerald's cock greedily and I wondered how quickly all 6 of them would have their dicks inside me. As I slurped greedily on his dick, I knew they were decisions that were taken by men now, not sluts like me.

Alicia was waiting for me in the car, she would be waiting for a good while yet...