Slut Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's liven this up, slut!" and with that, he ripped open my top. The guys all cheered, the buttons on my blouse scattered to the floor.

"Get those tits out...now!" he said, an urgent command that he barked out. I complied quickly, unclipping my bra and releasing my breasts to more cheers from the guys.

"Now let's see this so-called natural slut in action!" he said, "Tell me Natalie, do you want to suck my dick in front of all these people, do you slut?"

I really disliked this guy but of course I did, "Yes please Sir...let me suck your cock."

Roger grabbed me roughly, pushed me onto my knees and unzipped his pants. He brought out his cock and simply slid it deep into my mouth. I wanted to gag at the invasion but I was determined to make Gerald proud and I held Roger's hips as he stiffened inside me and slid down my throat. My eyes filled up as he assaulted me, holding my head in place as he face fucked me but I took it all and the guys cheered almost surreally when Roger pumped his cum down my throat.

In addition to that salty reward, I got a nod of approval from Gerald. I could see he also had a stiffy from the sight of me being used like that.

I didn't have much time to recover. Gerald took control. He had me remove my skirt and knickers and he bent me over his knee again, my soaked cunt now on easy display for all the guys.

I was expecting a spanking but Gerald had other ideas. He produced a silver butt plug and pressed it firmly inside me. Then he stuck two fingers up my cunt and all the guys laughed and guffawed as I writhed around on his fingers. I came noisily over his skilled hands as he pulled my cunt lewdly apart and I felt every guy in the room staring straight up my wide open cunny. Dignity is not for cum sluts.

"You are a truly amazing slut, Natalie. Now we are all going to fuck you hard, is that OK?" Some of the guys sniggered again, what choice did I have?

I turned to all the guys, "Yes that's fine, please, everyone...fuck me..."

"Good slut. Its my house so I'm first in!" Gerald said in amusement, 'I'll show some of you younger bucks how its done."

Gerald led me into the far corner of the room where there was a low table, like a pommel horse. He just pushed me over it. As he did, he tied each of my hands to a lock below and spread my stockinged legs wide apart, also tying my feet to locks in the floor.

I later learned from Lish that this was known simply as a fucking stool, custom made to give men easy access to mouth, cunt and arse.

I was immobilised and I heard the sharp sound of Gerald's zip being yanked down and his pants hitting the floor. I felt him move into me and quickly, his cock speared up my cunt. The other guys crowded around to witness my poor pussy being hammered and I thrilled at the thought of 10 guys watching me being so easily fucked, all knowing they had full and easy access to my holes whenever they wanted.

As Gerald dicked me, one other guy went around the other side to face me. There were two mini steps the guys could use to adjust their height, the result being that a dick was presented right in front of my face. I reached with my mouth to suck it, having to concentrate hard on not biting him as Gerald pounded into me.

Over what seemed like the next 3 or 4 hours, I think every guy there had gotten heir dicks inside my cunt, arse and mouth.

The 'party' went on around me and I heard random segments of business or social conversation as the men just helped themselves to my hole of their choice with casual ease. Sometimes I would just be left there alone, other times 1 or 2 guys would just walk up to me and take a hole, I was essentially the entertainment.

No one came inside me, instead as each guy wanted to unload, they either lumped it over my face or from the side if a cock was in my mouth.

Occasionally, a woman who had been previously serving dinner came over to me from another room and cleaned any obvious lumps of cum off me and checked I was OK. I think she was a little surprised as she could tell how much I was enjoying it.

I probably passed out once or twice, the last thing I recall vividly is Gerald thanking everyone for coming. When it had gone quiet, he moved in behind me again, gripped his cock and slid it up my arsehole. He buggered me until he pumped his cum into me again.

I stayed the night to sleep a sore, painful sleep, never having been used so much in my life.

The next day I was back on my knees to suck Gerald's cock once more before leaving. As I looked up at him, his cock lodged in my mouth I felt the delicious submission of being his cock slut. He saw the need in my eyes to serve him as I cooed in pleasure over his shaft as his cum hit the back of my throat yet again.

12. THE JOB INTERVIEW

A few days after my hostess experience, Lish surprised me by telling me I would be expected to get a job, a part time one at least.

Cryptically, she told me she had found the ideal vacancy for me.

She drove me to a bar one night. A flashing and slightly tacky neon sign said 'Slims' outside. Walking in, it was quite a small pub, a long bar with about 10 round tables, all with around 6 or 7 seats each.

Lish said she had used to work here herself years back and she walked me straight through into the manager's office.

Slim turned out to be the name of the owner, and he was very far from slim. He looked a little like an Italian opera singer, very fat, wavy moustache, greasy hair and piggy eyes.

"So, this is the famous new girl is it?" Slim said, rubbing his fat hands in glee, "...and she wants to work here."

"That's right, Slim, she's all yours if you want her?" Lish said, winking at me mischievously.

I realised now why she had practically dressed me herself earlier. She loosened the front belt of my dress and it fell away completely, exposing my tits. She pulled it right off me.

Next, she just casually reached over and pulled my panties down. I was standing there in front of my future employer in only black, seamed stockings and high heels.

I glared at Lish who shrugged apologetically, but we were giggling too.

Slim moved in towards me, he twisted one of my nipples hard;

"Gorgeous little body, big tits and what a hot little cunt!" he said, as he planted the palm of his sweaty hand between my legs, wriggling a finger inside my box. I looked at him a little scornfully but opened my legs a little all the same.

"A pity as I've only just this minute given Kat a hard shafting, I'd have liked to have sampled her wares."

"Plenty of opportunity for that when she works here?" suggested Lish.

I glared at her again.

Unsurprisingly, I was hired. Lish had negotiated my contract, fairly standard terms for the town I think, except apparently, I had to work topless after 7pm.

"You can't fool me, Nat," she said on the drive back, "You're an exhibitionist and a true slut, what better way to use those skills than as a topless barmaid? I used to work there myself. Slim will fuck all his girls, including you, on rotation but he can only handle one per day and he'll cum in seconds, so don't worry."

Lish was a smart lady.

13. THE WAITRESS

My first shift started at 6, an hour before curfew began so my not so slutty uniform was black seamed stockings, ridiculously short skirt, black thong and white T-shirt top. I didn't have a bra on underneath (on the insistence of Slim) so my nipples poked out from the thin material obscenely.

Two other girls, Sally and Kat, worked behind the bar too and they also had tight tops with their nipples poking through the thin fabric. The pub wasn't at all busy at that point so they used the time to show me the pumps and the layout of the bar, although initially I was just going to take orders and bring customers their drinks.

As soon as 7 ticked by, Slim appeared from the back. He walked up behind me and before I even knew he was there, he had grabbed the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it right over my head. I turned around to face him scowling, my heavy tits in his full view. He just leered at me and said, 'Contract is tits out after 7!" and with that he grabbed a large handful of my tits.

Looking at my tits in his hands, he growled in lust.

"Actually slut, drop now and suck this!" he said, unzipping and waving his foul cock at me.

"Really?" I said, "I'm trying to work!" I complained, but even as I was doing so, he was pushing me onto my knees with his hands.

I looked up at him in indignation but he was adamant. I swallowed his small, thin cock, realising I was probably going to be sucking Slim's cock every day from now on, despite Lish's reassurance.

I started quickly, bobbing busily over his prick. I heard Sally come in behind us, looking at me on my knees with Slim's cock in my mouth, she complained, "For fuck sake Slim, couldn't you have waited, there's things to do!"

She needn't have worried too much, the door had barely closed behind her before Slim's greasy cock was pumping his modest little load into my mouth. I swallowed in a little disgust and wiped my mouth clean and walked back into the bar.

I had lost much of my nervousness being so exposed so often of late and I do actually get turned on by exhibitionism, but working in a pub full of people with my tits openly on display was still pretty scary.

There were only a few guys in the pub though but all of them stared openly at my jugs. Bare tits in pubs wasn't unusual but wasn't commonplace either and could only be done after the 7pm curfew.

An hour or two into my shift and I was uncomfortable. Constantly being on show, having my tits felt up by numerous guys and having to wear a thong that my fanny was devouring. My pussy was on fire and I considered a trip to the ladies for a little quick relief. I could even find Slim and ask him to fuck me but even in my aroused state he probably wouldn't last long enough to get me off and the prospect of it didn't excite me.

The problem got worse when I served a group of 4 rowdy guys. I didn't recognise any of them, obviously not from The Village I thought. As I served them a tray of drinks, I got the usual compliments about my tits but as I started to put the drinks down, the nearest guy got his hand up my skirt.

I say 'up' my skirt a little ironically. The skirts Slim provided us weren't even long enough to cover our arses properly. The guy just had to put his hands between my legs. He slipped his index finger inside my thong. I was so wet, his finger just went straight up my cunt. Instinctively being so turned on already, I pushed back onto his finger.

In a flash, he slid my thong straight down my legs. All the guys cheered and for a split second, my knickers were on the floor as I finished giving the drinks out. I finished quickly, pulled my thong back up and hurried away from there to howls of laughter. Both the other girls saw this but didn't even see fit to comment. Without even asking them, I knew this probably happened to them a few times each week.

I walked back into one of the back rooms to catch my breath. It would be like this every day, I wasn't sure I could cope with this constant stimulation and overload.

I heard the door open and close quickly, the guy who had just got his finger up my crack had walked in!

He was quite an average guy. Just under six foot, blue eyes, slightly greasy, foppish hair, unshaven.

He grinned at me, "That was the wettest cunt I've fingered in years!" he rapped, "Think you need this," he said, pulling his pants down to the floor, his dick springing out. He sat down on the wooden chair in front of me.

"Suck it first, then sit on it!" he said, totally sure of himself.

Mental fog descended again on me, I badly needed a cock and found myself on my knees in that room for the second time in an hour, on my first shift!

He had a nice cock and I was grateful and appreciative of it. It wasn't long but meaty and thick. I had my hands on his thighs as I quickly slid his prick in my mouth. He hummed in pleasure, mashing my tits in his hands as I blew him.

"OK, time to get inside this cunt!" he said and in saying so, he lifted me onto my feet and waved his now glistening cock at me.

I knew what he wanted, with almost humiliating haste, I yanked my knickers down, walked over to him, straddled him, wrapped my arms around his neck and guided his shaft into my sopping hole. His cock sunk deep inside me straight away and I moaned so loudly in pleasure that half the pub must have heard.

He encouraged me to bounce hard on his nob and my big tits would have been sore from it had he not took a firm hold of both in his hands, occasionally sucking them as they bounced in his face. I arched my back and rubbed my clit and exploded in ecstasy; the pent up humiliation of my nakedness, the lewd comments, the leers and Slim's cocksucking all making me erupt all over the cock of a complete stranger.

He was impressed by how quickly I had come.

"My turn, you slut!" and with that he pulled me off his lap and onto the floor.

He stroked his cock inches from my face and a couple of strokes in, he unleashed 4 or 5 hot strings of cum over my face. As he finished, I licked the tip of his dick and sucked the head dry.

As soon as I'd finished, Sally came into the room again and saw me on my knees (again), my face covered in spunk, my tongue sliding up and down his length.

"Fuck's sake Natalie, can't you keep a dick out your mouth for 10 minutes?" and walked straight back out.

I blushed crimson at this admonishment and wondered if I actually could do that in a job like this, it would be a struggle.

14. THE CAR PARK

The thing about this Island is it makes me think of sex constantly. Always aroused, always ready to be used but more than that, I felt I constantly needed that delicious blend of humiliation and cum that the island frequently offered.

As Lish had foretold, my natural instincts meant I was tailor made for this place, I enjoyed ultimate freedom of expression and I began to revel in it and grow in confidence. They were all correct, I was different from the other girls, they just accepted their use as it was all they had ever known, but it was new to me, I revelled in it and needed it and I sought out guys to feed my need for cock and for humiliation.

A small example of this was an encounter with Joe, one of my favourite guys on the island.

I was just leaving one of the small shopping malls in the town and setting off on the short walk home when I heard a sharp voice behind me;

"On your knees, slut!" it said.

I turned around quickly and beamed an admonishing smile at Joe, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Don't worry, just joking," he said, "Not got time to stop, just saying hello. What you up to you?"

I nodded at Joe, "I've just been to the salon over there..." I said, pointing ahead of me. I felt mischievous;

"I was getting this done..." as I said this, I lifted the hem of my short yellow summer dress up high with my left hand. I pushed out my groin and with my other hand, pulled my pussy up for him to see.

"Just had a full wax'" I said, looking at him saucily as he saw my clit and inner pink folds of my cunt, I even used my fingers to open my gash up nice and wide for him.

"Bloody hell, looks tasty," he said, his eyes on stalks looking between my legs, a smile of appreciation on his face. I think he, more than the others knew I wanted to push my own boundaries and he would help me.

"I want to try out that hot mouth of yours soon..." he said.

"Try it out now." I suggested, fixing him a lusty gaze, smiling at my own slutty confidence.

"What here, in the open, you could get arrested?" he said, looking around. (I mentioned in part 1 that open displays of sex or nudity were frowned on).

I looked behind me, indicated to Joe to follow me and I led him behind a line of bushes that ringed the car park. As soon as he was there I dropped to my knees and unzipped him, I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth.

I had already taken out his cock and looking up at him, stroked his prick hard, my tongue tracing across his slit and thick cock head."

"I meant what I said Joe, I'm a cock slut, I'll suck your dick any time you want!" I said, revelling in the humilation.

"Wait!" said Joe, pulling his stiff nob away, he motioned for me to stand up and as soon as I did, he unzipped my dress, pulled it off me and draped it over his shoulder;

"Cock sluts shouldn't be dressed when they suck cock," he said, pleased I think with his contribution to this little game.

I smiled an embarrassed smile, completely naked as I now was in a shopping centre car park. That too, gave me an electric buzz.

I played along and made no attempt to cover up. I got straight back on my knees and popped the head of his cock back into my mouth, running my lips and tongue all the way along the thick pulsing vein. I looked up at him;

"mmm...fuck Joe, I just love this cock...!" I said, enjoying my own complete honesty.

Joe smiled at me warmly, lust in his eyes, "I can see that, you dirty slut!" as he reached down to cup my face and occasionally mash my tits.

"Mmm...he said, I think I need to sample that freshly waxed slit!" he exclaimed, pulling his cock away from my eager lips;

"Off your knees whore and turn around and bend over!"

I scrambled up unsteadily and did as he asked. There was nothing to lean on so all I could do was push my arse towards him and plant my hands on my feet, gripping the base of my shins. He grabbed me instantly, a firm hand on my right shoulder.

He gave me 7 or 8 of the hardest fuck strokes I have ever had in my life. So forceful was he that I screamed out loudly. Someone must have heard surely but we didn't care.

Like a rag doll, Joe pulled his shaft clean out of me, spun me around and planted me on my knees in front of him. As I looked up, he was stroking his thick shaft over my face;

"You're the biggest slut I've ever met...happy to suck me off naked in a car park...happy to be fucked hard here too...now you're going to get your face plastered...open your mouth!"

I breathed deep in lust at the sight of his cock and his humiliating speech. As soon as my mouth opened, Joe's cock erupted. The first jet covered my eyes, the second landed on my lips and tongue, the rest he deposited on my chin.

Without being asked I sucked his big cock clean and swallowed all the goo I had colllected.

"Now off you go, get yourself home, but no washing that off until you're indoors!" he said, pointing at the creamy loads he had just deposited over my face and chest.

I beamed at him, "OK!" I said, laughing, "...but, my dress..!" I said holding out my hands.

"No dress, I'll bring it over tomorrow, when I come to give you the proper shafting that you so obviously need!"

I looked at him in shock and panic wondering how I was going to get all the way home naked, my pussy twinged at the thought but luckily Joe laughed at me and threw me my dress.

I put it back on and headed home, Joe's cum cooling on my face, wondering if I'd actually have preferred him to have kept hold of my dress and forced me to try and get home in just my shoes!

Joe became my favourite guy on the island. Gerald had this weird hypnotic hold over me that compelled me but Joe seemed to understand me and my need for humiliation. Indeed, he became a co-conspirator in my humiliation with me, inventing games and scenarios and pushing my limits week by week.

15. THE SUMMONS

I was loving life on the island, openly living my best slut life, I had a wonderful friend, an 'interesting' job and a fantastic house. I had never been so happy.

Lish came around to visit me one morning and cast a shadow over all of it.

"Nat, hunni,' she said, looking a little nervously at me, "You've been summoned to the Council."