All Comments on 'Smoking at the Party'

by dustt10

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Potheads and trash.

Isnt it great that losers can find each other. Smoking dope, talking of taking coke. Cheating by one on her finance and adultry by the other who is married. Arent people like this great. Some countries in the world they would be stoned or beheaded. In others, in jail. Only in America would they be considered heros. And we expect trash like this to be educated voters, yeah right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ugh

Not sexy...just revolting. And this woman is such a waste of space. She's an unfaithful junkie that doesn't even know the meaning of the word friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Fun Story

Thanks for a fun story, pity Troy came so quick but then her apparent excellent blow job was too much for him to handle. Never mind I'm sure Troy will get the coke and share again with a view to giving her a good old romp this time. You should continue the story with a part two for these lovable rouges and their clueless partners! Just a comment on the comments: what on earth does cheating have to do with voting? I don't get the connect at all, nor do I understand what it has to do with a fantasy? Weird people on this site thats for sure.

Gary_LostGary_Lostalmost 17 years ago
Sexy

Nice sexy story.

louguy35louguy35almost 17 years ago
Dreary!

Really quite dismal and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Jeff

Jeff found out and took his ring back and kicked the whore out. BUT, not before telling Niki, who kicked Troy out on his ass and divorced him, then found Jeff's ex whore and beat the shit out of her, The end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
none of them

None of this bunch are worth what it would take to put them out of their misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Are they midgets?

4'5" and 4'6"? Sloppy story with little to offer.

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Hmmm!!

She feels bad now,BUT, she will be right back there next weekend doing drugs with him again. Once an "addicted whore, ALWAYS an addicted whore"! This part wasn't too bad so I will hold off real "judgment" till the next part comes..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Great

2 stories in 3 years and both incomplete. I gave you 60%, but would have gone higher for a complete submission.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Potential was there, but ...

Although not a particularly novel situation, the story could have been much better. Space was given to deal with their lateness, but it didn't have anything to do with anything else in the story (unless, maybe, you speculate that Sweetie was pissed at Hubby, so got in over her head - although, at four foot, six inches, most things will be over her head!) The blowjob came totally out of the blue ... WTF? Their absence had to be prolonged, given the smoking, BJ and fucking. Others were coming back down from the smoking, but Sweetie and her BFF's Hubby are still out...was it not noticed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SURE

I love to play around when at parties. My husband doesn't know it but he has kissed me at parties after I just finished swallowing a shot of cum. I love knowing he breath smells of hot cum. SURE : he's going to get more later!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
I won't do that again

Until I see the next hard cock being stroked. My wife is getting slower in her old age. I love it when I get to kiss her after receiving a hot shoot of cum surprising her with the taste in my mouth. She loves the surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's Only Cheating,

if your name isn't Clinton. Hope he finds out she's a slut before they get married, it's cheaper to kick her ass to the curb that way. Signed: BTW

Bones74Bones74over 2 years ago

Great description of the blow job. Wow! Also who cares if she cheats a bit. Some men have such fragile little egos... lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous