Sonia's RF Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia sat back up, taking Leigh's hand from her bra gently, and smiling at him, even though it was dark. She heard Leigh gulp, his breathing all over the place, and she gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, leant her head and kissed his cheek, whispered in his ear, "That was nice," smiled at his "Oh yeahhhh," reply, then climbed through the gap between the two front bucket seats and sat herself in the front passenger seat.

Drew had failed miserably in his attempts to ignore what had been going on in the back seat, and told himself several times that it was just as well it was late on a Monday night. They were about halfway to the beach by now, and so far they had been the only car on the long road that wove through several residential and then light industrial suburbs down towards the coast. His cock had not been able to ignore the sounds from the back seat either, and his jocks were sticky from a fairly large spurt of excited wetness. He was feeling quite annoyed that Leigh was obviously having so much fun, but trying very hard not to let his quick temper cause him to say anything that might spoil whatever was going to happen once they got to the beach. She had said he would be first.

Sedans were quite spacious in those days, and Sonia, settled in the front seat, acted immediately to assuage Drew's annoyance. She leant over and undid his jeans.

"Try to concentrate on the road," she laughed softly, as her hand curled around Drew's cock this time, and she bent her head and kissed the tip of it, wet and sticky from his reaction to what she had done for Leigh. She smiled to herself-this was so great, this reaction of these two young men to her, she had complete control of them, she knew that.

Sonia's hand gently lifted Drew's cock from his jocks, and she looked at it in the lights from the dashboard. It was a lot longer than any cock she had experienced (not ridiculous blue movie-there was no internet in those days-long, but still very long). My cervix is going to get a pounding tonight, flashed through her mind, as harder and stronger tingles flashed through her lower belly and between her thighs, her cunt pulsating now with anticipation (yes, my Lady C, this is going to be great).

There was space between the steering wheel and Drew's belly for her head, and Sonia leant and kissed the tip of his cock, then put her lips around it and sucked softly. It was thinner than Leigh's, and its length and hardness and thinner-ness in her hand made her think for some reason of a metal spike, and again there was the flash of wet heat in her cunt, and her thighs trembled and her mouth sucked harder at the head of Drew's cock, her hand sliding up and down his shaft, firmer now and faster, and whenever her tongue flicked across the tip she tasted wetness, and knew he was very close, and there was a building between her own thighs, and she squeezed them together, and sucked harder at the head of Drew's cock.

Drew was having a lot of trouble keeping the car going straight, and in the back seat Leigh stroked himself, his shaft wet with Sonia's saliva and aching with the pleasure of what she had done, and with a new growing hardness. He leant over the back of the front seat, saw her head moving up and down on his best friend's cock, and kept reminding himself that this was really happening.

With the tightness of Sonia's lips around his cock, and the heat of her hand sliding up and down it, and the tight pain in his whole lower body as the pressure reached its highest, Drew gave up on driving, pulled the car to the side of the deserted road, kept his foot on the brake, arched his back, groaned very loudly, and released a stream of hot wet fluid into Sonia's mouth. She gagged a little at the force of it, it was sweeter than Leigh's, she gulped and gulped again, her gulping trying to keep up with the streams of heat erupting from Drew's cock into her mouth, she gasped and swallowed again and again, and then finally, with Drew pressing one hand in her hair, and grunting softly, finally the streams of his fluid stopped, and there was one last little spurt, Sonia swallowed it, and sat back up, aware also that in time with his orgasm she had had what she always called one of her mini-orgasms.

"Wow," she said softly, and sat up in the front seat, silently trying to control her breathing, rapid and uneven from a combination of her own orgasm and the repeated swallowing of all that had burst into her mouth from Drew's cock. She squeezed her thighs together, and felt the hints of wet stickiness in her panties.

Drew put the car back in gear, wanting to rest where they were for a bit, but wanting even more to get to the beach as quickly as possible. She fucking near sucked my cock off, was his thought as he steered back out into the road, not bothering to do himself up, pleased that his cock was exposed, twitching still, half-hard, and he was proud of it, proud that she could see it, proud that she had said Wow, and as he thought again that they were near the beach, and that she had made it plain what was going to happen, his cock hardened more, and he wanted to sing.

In the back seat, Leigh stifled a little moan as his cock insisted on coming again, it went all over his hand, and he carefully wiped it off onto his jeans, not caring that they were now as sticky as his jocks. Despite the two orgasms, his cock would not relax, and in his mind the only thoughts were Is this really going to be the night? Finally? And he desperately tried not to let ideas about him doing something wrong, and stuffing it all up again, rise to the surface, because he knew that as soon as his nerves and fear of failure took over, everything always went wrong. To him it seemed that the last few kilometres to the beach took forever.

Drew was feeling brave in the front seat. His cock stood proudly, and he knew Sonia was looking at it every now and again. For her part, Sonia was resisting the temptation to put her hand between her thighs, she wanted to masturbate, she needed to come now! Her body screamed, but something held her back, and finally they pulled into the deserted car park of one of the city's many fine beaches.

"Dare ya not to do yourself up," she said with a giggle, grabbing her bag and getting out of the car.

"You're on. What do I win?" Drew asked, getting out, his rigid cock bouncing happily in front of him.

"You'll see," was the only clue Sonia would give him. "Don't forget the towel." Leigh was out of the car, holding the drinks, and trying not to get too close to her. He was afraid he would appear too insistent, and she would change her mind and say no, like all the others. She moved around to the front of the car, taking Leigh's hand as she did so, leading him. Drew had quickly checked that all the doors were locked, and walked to the front of the car also. He had done up the button of his jeans, but not the zip, and his erection stood out proudly.

"You too," Sonia spoke softly to Leigh, letting go of his hand and reaching for his zip. Leigh at first had been unable to take his eyes from Drew's cock. Years of football change rooms and swimming and sleepovers meant they had often seen each other naked, but this was the first time Leigh had ever seen his friend's cock in full erection, and it hit him in the stomach that maybe this was why girls always said no to him-he was too small. A shudder of humiliation shook him, and he almost pushed Sonia's hand away. He was going to be laughed at again.

"It's ok," Sonia whispered to him, "he's bigger than usual. Your cock is lovely." And to back that up she unzipped Leigh's jeans and deftly took his softening cock from his jocks. He hardened instantly at the touch of the warm soft skin of her hand, which closed around his shaft. She reached out with her other hand, fingers curling around Drew's cock, and, holding a cock in each hand, she started walking off the car-park into the sand dunes. The young men had no option but to follow, no wish but to follow, no other thought than to follow. Sonia felt a drip of warm onto her left hand, and smiled comfortingly at Leigh. His cock had let out a little spurt, the warmth of her hand on it was overwhelming, and he wondered if when she had sucked it she had not turned on some tap that was causing hotness to continually stream through his cock, resulting in these little eruptions that felt so good, and which she didn't seem to mind at all. She is really is going to let me, he exulted, resisting the urge to thrust his hips at her hand. On her right Drew was whistling happily, forcing himself not to look at Leigh's dick, not to let his mind indulge in the fantasies he had sometimes had about it.

Sonia led them both gently along a path until she saw a break in the dunes just short of the beach itself. She looked in and saw that it led to a kind of little valley in the dunes, and it was perfect for what she wanted. Not on the beach, and concealed in the very unlikely event that anyone else might be around that late on a Monday evening.

It was a beautiful evening, cloudless and warm. The sea-breeze had not come in that day, meaning tomorrow would be very hot, but it was perfect for now. Warm and still and calm. Not far away, across the empty expanse of beach, the sea lapped softly and gently at the shore.

Sonia let go of two very hard cocks, and walked slowly to the far edge of the little valley. Drew and Leigh followed of course. She put down her bag, and took the towel from Drew's shoulder, laying it down flat on the soft white sand. Here goes, she thought, her belly trembling, her cunt twitching it seemed.

Turning to face the two young men, Sonia kicked her sandals onto the sand, and began unbuttoning her blouse. She watched them as she slowly undid it, one button at a time. Their eyes did not move from her as she opened the blouse, shrugged her arms out of it and bent to lay it carefully on the sand at what would be her head end of the towel. As she bent, the boys eyes focussed on the tops of her breasts ( I already know what they feel like, Leigh thought) as more and more of them became visible as the cups of her bra parted from the flesh of her breasts.

Then she stood back up, pressing her breasts out in front of her and reached back and unhooked the pretty green bra, dropping it carefully onto her blouse. She stood facing the two young men, her breasts-she knew she had very fine breasts-jutting out at them, medium and firm, dark pink nipples erect at the apex of each breast, pointing straight at them invitingly. She heard them both gasp softly as they stood staring at her.

"Come on guys," she said softly, "I'm not going to be the only one naked here, am I?"

Leigh got the message first, kicked off his thongs, put the little box of drinks down carefully on the sand, and started unbuttoning his shirt. Drew followed suit, never taking his eyes from those beautiful tits.

Once the two young men were bare-chested in front of her-two beautiful naked, hairless chests, Drew's upper body especially flat and hard, Leigh with a hint of a small roll of fat around his stomach, Sonia reached down and unzipped her skirt, pushing at the waist band and letting it fall to the sand.

Another gasp as their eyes focussed on the soft green panties, brief and tight across her mound, in the moonlight hints of the darkness of her bush beneath the fabric. Above them a little rounded belly, slim waist, then the rise of those breasts, moving softly up and down as her breathing quickened a little at a sharper awareness of what she was so shortly about to do-not about to let happen, an important distinction-but was about to make happen.

Keeping her eyes first on Drew's flat belly, then Leigh's not quite so flat one, she hooked her thumbs into the hip-band of her panties and very slowly moved it down over her mound, her dark black curls showing more and more as she pushed her panties down slowly, letting their eyes take it all in. They were standing at the other end of the towel from her, and in the stillness of the warm evening she heard them trying to control their gasps.

Sonia paused for a moment when the panties were at the top of her thighs, trim thighs from her frequent running, the bunching up of the fabric hiding her aroused clit, just for now keeping from their view the folds of her labia. Then with another reassuring smile at them, she bent a little and pushed the pretty green panties down over her thighs and below her knees. The boys gasped again as they watched the fall of those beautiful breasts as she bent over.

"You're really pretty Sonia," Leigh said softly, his voice hoarse with his excitement. He ignored the look Drew gave him; surely saying that was not wrong.

"Thank you Leigh," Sonia said gently, liking his admiration of her body, liking his nervous gentleness. As she said so she wiggled her legs and the panties slid over her calves and fell around her feet. She stepped out of them and stood completely naked before the admiring young men, watching their cocks jiggle as they stripped themselves of their jeans and jocks.

Sonia stood naked before them, her feet slightly apart. Drew's eyes raced up and down, her breasts, her belly, the triangle of black hairs contrasted in the moonlight against her pale skin, the space between the tops of her thighs, her clit poking from the curls and then the curving under and away to what lay between those beautiful legs. Leigh's eyes followed the same path up and down, his cock spitting little drops, looking at her more slowly than Drew was, appreciating her beauty.

Sonia looked admiringly at two fit, naked young men who obviously spent a lot of time at the beach, the darkness of their bellies and thighs contrasted with the paleness of the skin around two unruly clumps of pubic hair, and reaching out from those clumps of hair two hard cocks, rock hard, at more than nine o'clock, despite the rules of gravity, both of them twitching softly in rhythm with the excitement of their owners.

This is it Sonia thought, deep inside her trembling violently now, hot streaks flashing from her cunt all through her body, as she sat down on the towel, arranged her bum so she was in the middle of it, then lay back, her feet apart, her knees raised and together just for now. She was surprised at how close she already felt, the anticipation of what she was about to do feeding her body's excitement. Twice each, she said to herself again, straight after each other, and the differentness of it, the adventuresomeness of it, the daringness of it, sparked new and stronger flashes and tingles low in her belly, sparking through her cunt, she could feel her lips, the little inner wings opening, and a spurt of excitement raced through her cunt.

"Drew," she said very softly, letting her knees fall apart, opening herself, letting them see all the beauties of what was between her pretty thighs.

Drew gulped audibly and knelt down between her legs, trembling inside. Such was his nature that even up to this point he had not been fully convinced that she was serious about this, but now here he was kneeling between her thighs, looking intently between them, his cock bouncing with exhilaration at the closeness of where it wanted to be. As he lowered himself over Sonia, her hand went between their bellies and closed around the shaft of Drew's cock.

Leigh wasn't sure what was expected of him now. He wanted to kneel by her head, kiss her and fondle those beautiful firm breasts again, but he knew this would make Drew angry. Should he turn away, go for a little walk? What should he do? He wanted to grab one of the cans of beer; he wanted to grab his cock and stroke it so hard until all the excitement spurted out of him. What was he meant to do?

"I want you straight after Drew ok?" Sonia said softly, and Leigh, as clouded as his mind was, grasped that he had to stay near.

Drew pressed his cock against the palm of Sonia's hand, pushing his hips, insistent. He could feel the skin of the insides of her thighs against his, the tip of his cock brushed her thigh, then he felt the soft warm wetness of her entrance as Sonia guided him to her. Around the head of his cock now he felt a warm wet tightness, and he realised he was inside her, and her hand had let go and was now in his hair, as the head of his cock savoured the sensations of her entrance around it and he pressed his hips and his cock moved further into her, he felt her opening for him.

Sonia felt herself opening as Drew pressed further into her, the sensation of being penetrated. She closed her thighs against his, hoping to control his haste, but it was pointless, and she let out a little gasp as Drew thrust the full length of himself into her, her walls opening as he pressed all the way in. His hips had taken control of him now and he pushed hard into Sonia, again his young man's urgency dominating him, ignoring the body beneath him. The heat inside him, that aching surge that had taken control of him, his lower belly, his cock, his hips, as soon as he had felt the warm moist tightness of her around him. He pressed into her, withdrew a little and pressed again, and again, his force causing Sonia's arse to slide on the towel, causing her to let out little "Ah" noises each time his cock pushed its full length into her, filling her.

"Gently," she whispered in his ear, wincing as another deep thrust jammed into her. She liked how it felt, though he was so long it hurt a little, but that was ok, it was a pleasing hurt, but he was going very fast, and she knew this wasn't going to last much longer.

Leigh watched fascinated, listening to Sonia's little "Ah"s and his friends rhythmic grunting, becoming more rapid now already, he could hear the slapping of Drew's thighs against Sonia, their rapid breathing, to him unfamiliar little slurping sounds from there where Drew's cock met Sonia's cunt. He was holding his own cock, trying not to stroke it.

"Uh!..Uh! ...Ah fuck...," Drew went and then his body stiffened even more, back arched up and then with a loud "Ohhhhhh!" and a little yelp from Sonia, Drew's body seemed to convulse, his hips jerked again, and he was still, resting his weight on his hands, panting, looking down at Sonia. Beneath him she clenched her cunt tight at his cock, wanting to hold him in, strangely disappointed that although she had not been expecting him to last long, part of her had hoped he would, and she recalled how it had been when she was their age, all those young men who had left her feeling like she did now, almost but not quite satisfied, her mind and all the muscles of her lower body crying out for a release that had usually only come much later, at home alone in her bed. She had felt the warmth radiate through her body from the hot eruption of his fluids into her cunt, and she wanted it to last longer, she wanted more of it.

Drew slumped down onto Sonia, and she felt the hardness of his muscular body, his belly rigid against her softer one, his chest hot and hard on her breasts. He pushed his chest down on her, savouring the feeling of her nipples and tits against his skin. He pressed his lips to hers, and for a moment she let his tongue into her mouth, his heavy breathing feeling hot on her face. Again she squeezed her cunt around his cock, felt him spasm on top of her, another, smaller, spurt of hot wetness into her, then her thighs fell open.

"Leigh's turn," she whispered to him, feeling his cock returning to full hardness already, "then you straight after ok?" Drew grunted "yeah" and lifted himself from her, his mind clouded but liking very much the sensations of his cock as he withdrew from her. Legs trembling, he stood and walked over to where the drinks were. This was surely a night to remember.

"Leigh," Sonia said softly, and he needed no second invitation. He walked the few steps to the towel, his legs unsteady, and knelt between her thighs. He looked down at her in the moonlight, trying to absorb everything he could see and remember it forever. This was actually the first time he had seen a naked woman close up-sure, there had been plenty of gropings and fondlings in the dark, and that one time at that party last summer when that girl they'd gone to school with, Faith, had stripped off completely and run around the back yard giggling, her small breasts half-bouncing as she ran, until one of the more confident guys had grabbed her hand and taken her inside, and his strutting half an hour later had made it perfectly clear to everyone what had happened in there with Faith.