Sonia's RF Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been wonderful," she said, stepping closer to him, and putting her hand around his waist, resting it on his hip, very aware of the fullness of his erection twitching in front of him. "It really, really has."

"Do you mean that?" Drew asked, young man's uncertainty in his voice now.

"I really do mean it," she answered softly, "it's been fantastic. I am so glad I met you both." Surely that was enough to convince him. Drew put his hand across her back, their hips touching now.

"Could we..." he so didn't want to spoil this by wanting too much, but his cock was insistent, "could we do it again...here?" Sonia heard all the uncertainty and pleading in his voice.

"Ok," she said so softly it was almost a whisper. What the hell, she thought, I 'm going to have to wash anyway.

She lay down on the sand, her knees up and apart. Drew knelt between her thighs and looked at her in the moonlight.

"You're really beautiful," he said, leaning forward.

"Thank you," and she reached out to him, one hand on his arm, the other closing around his cock. It was hot, and very, very hard. She guided him into her, and this time it was different. There was no anger in him, no young man's urgency. He moved in her gently and softly, smoothly, long deep thrusts that filled her and made the tingles wash and wave all through her body. Her tongue played and danced with his, her hands on his back, he supporting his weight on his hands, kissing her, feeling the scrape of very erect nipples against his chest, the closeness of her thighs around his, the tight, wet and so warm ripples of her cunt as he slid in and out of her depths. Sonia sensed the sand brushing her body as she was moved slowly and slightly by his force, and she liked it, liked it a lot. She wasn't coming, but this was very nice all the same.

After a time, Drew came in her, a hot wet splash of him inside her, deep inside her, and she squeezed her thighs on his, relishing the warm waves that washed through her body. She hadn't come, hadn't wanted to, but it had been a special kind of fuck, a soft, slow gentle one, and she liked it. He stayed leaning over her for a few more minutes, just savouring the feel of her body under and around his.

"Could Leigh...if he wants?" he asked, and she nodded, so he lifted himself from her and walked unsteadily up the beach.

"Sonia said you can do it again too if you want." Leigh didn't answer, just finished his can. What had happened the last time he had been on Sonia was so special to him that he was wary of risking spoiling its memory by not being able to repeat it. Never had he felt so good as he did now, and never had a woman reacted to him the way she had. He knew, he just knew, that he had done everything right.

He stood up, and walked down to Sonia. He didn't want to do it again, not right now, but he was sensitive enough to know that he shouldn't just leave her lying there on the beach waiting.

Drew sat down on the towel they had been using, his arse immediately aware of a cold wetness under him. He knew what had made that wetness, and he waited for Leigh to be far enough not to notice him rubbing it all over his face and chest and cock. The scent of her fluids was marvellous.

Down by the water's edge Leigh sat down in the sand beside Sonia, his eyes again taking in her beauty, his nostrils inhaling the wonderful scents of her, the scents of deodorant and perfume and fucking.

"Hi," he said. Sonia was very tired, but quite willing to just lie there while Leigh fucked her, if that's what he wanted to do. She lifted herself onto an elbow, and noticed his cock was relaxed and sleeping. "I just want to say thank you..."

"Please don't." she said, "It's been a great night for all of us." If I keep my thighs closed, she thought, they are going to get stuck together. The thought made her smile.

"It's been wonderful," Leigh said, then struggled to find something else to say.

Sonia tried to think of the words to ask him if he wanted her again, without saying anything that might cheapen what there was between them. That orgasm was stronger than I thought, she laughed to herself. I still can't think straight. She reached out and two fingers touched Leigh's cock. It was soft and warm, and tingles flushed through her at the memory of what it had done to her just a short while ago.

"Do you want...?" she let the question trail off. Leigh wondered if he was about to become the first young man in human history to turn down an invitation from a beautiful woman to fuck her.

"Is no ok?" and he rushed for an excuse to avoid hurting her feelings. "It's a bit...sore." And it was, an exquisite ache that he didn't want to go away.

"So am I," Sonia giggled, "a really nice kind of sore." She stood up.

"Yeah," Leigh laughed with her, and followed her into the water, just up to their knees. Up the beach, Drew saw what they were doing, and somehow managed to run down to the water and join them sitting there, the warm ocean washing around their bodies. Both young men followed the movements of Sonia's hands under the water as she washed her thighs, let the sea take away the sand from her arse, and let it soak into the delicious aching between her thighs.

They stayed in the water for about fifteen minutes, then they all started to feel cold. Together, Sonia in the middle, holding one hand each, they ran up the beach, trying to get dry, all aware that the towel she had lain on would not be of much use. Drew didn't want anyone to dry themselves on it-he intended sleeping with that towel tonight.

Now that it was all over, a strange awkwardness came over them, and they dressed hurriedly, partly also as the breeze was starting to have a bit of chill in it. Then holding hands again they walked back to the car.

Drew didn't mind that Sonia sat snuggled up to Leigh on the drive back to the pub car park. It had occurred to him finally that this evening's wonderful experiences were in large part Leigh's doing. Leigh, and this amazing, beautiful woman. Something told him that this was definitely not a 'conquest' to brag about in the bar tomorrow.

As Sonia unlocked her car door and tossed her bag over onto the passenger seat, after giving each of them a gentle goodnight kiss, Drew could not stop himself from calling to her, "Will you be here next week?"

Sonia stopped, and thought. Should she break her rule? Too hard to decide now. She smiled at him.

"Maybe."