Sonia's RF Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Leigh himself had never seen a woman naked this close. His eyes moved from her beautiful breasts, the nipples dark against the pale skin of the lovely mounds, a hint of her ribs under her breasts, her belly, the darker splash of hair against the pale skin, then he looked closely between her legs, the protruding little clitoris, the darker flesh of the lips of her cunt, a glistening on them, and a spurt jumped from his cock onto Sonia's thigh in response to his admiration of all this beauty. There is so much there, he thought, in such a small space, and it is so beautiful.

"Sorry," he said softly, a tremor in his voice.

"It's ok," Sonia whispered back, her hand closing around Leigh's cock, pulling him towards her. As he lay down over her, as he felt the tightness of her entrance around the head of his cock, she added, "Getting all sticky is part of the fun." And she giggled as she put her hands on Leigh's back and pulled him down onto her, liking the feel of his chest on her breasts. Then she almost grunted, softly, as Leigh's hips took over from his mind and he thrust into her, he was thicker than Drew and she felt her lips and walls stretching as his cock parted her and moved into her, and it felt great, and the levels of tension in her muscles raised, and her mind became just that little bit more cloudy.

To Leigh it felt as if her cunt had acted like a vacuum cleaner, sucking his cock up into it, tight and hot and wet around his shaft, and he moaned with delight, finally I am doing it, he thought, and withdrew and thrust again, and again.

"I'm your first aren't I?" Sonia whispered in his ear, raising her hips, her back arching to meet his thrusts, pressing back at him. When he nodded she whispered, "It's ok, I won't say anything. Take it slow...feel it all...oh" And Leigh liked that little "oh" and he forced himself to slow down, he withdrew as slowly as he could, then pressed back in, as slowly as he could, pressed all the way into her, felt his balls banging on her bum, still amazed at how tight it all felt around his cock, his cock that was aching now, that had never seemed so hot, that felt as if the skin of his shaft was just not big enough to contain all that his cock was, and felt like it wanted to split open, and let his cock explode inside her.

Sonia clenched at his cock, squeezing and pulling at it each time he moved into her, feeling her tension rise and rise and wanting to come with him, trying to control what was happening to him. With each thrust into her she went, "Oh...oh...oh..."

Drew listened as each "Oh" told him what was happening, as he stood to one side, watching his friend's arse moving up and down as Leigh went in then out of Sonia. He had a beer in one hand, and his other hand was slowly stroking his cock, watching and listening, trying not to come again too soon, but wanting, as he had wanted to for so long, to spray his come all over Leigh's arse and back, but tonight was not the night for that, and in amongst all the good feelings of what was happening, he felt a twinge of sadness.

Sonia's hips were thrusting back at Leigh now, the pressure all through her body was demanding release, and she was nearly there, but Leigh was a young man, and his attempts to stay very slow were overruled by his hips and his cock, and he could wait no longer, his cock hurt, it wanted to escape from the skin it was in and with a grunt that he wished he hadn't made, he raised his back, then thrust full length back into Sonia, and all the heat flooded through his cock and out of it and gushed into Sonia's cunt and she reacted to the wash of wet heat into her with a cry and she gripped her thighs to Leigh's, but it was too late, and he had collapsed trembling onto her, and his breathing was racing, and he felt so good, and knew he might never feel this good again.

Sonia let Leigh lie there on top of her for some seconds-he was heavier than Drew-then she whispered in his ear, "Get hard again while Drew is doing it, then get back on top of me."

And she loved how 'slutty' that sounded, but there was nothing slutty about this, this was exactly how she had wanted it to be, back there at the pub when she had decided this was what she was going to do.

Leigh lifted himself from Sonia, supporting himself on his hands and knees and crawled off her and to where the drinks were, his mind focussing on how it had felt when his cock had dropped from Sonia's cunt, the funny little plopping sound.

"Drew," Sonia called softly, and he looked down at Leigh on his hands and knees, his head not all that far from his cock, and he wondered could he ever get it into Leigh's mouth, and anger moved in him at the realisation that that would probably never happen, and he felt angry now, and annoyed that Sonia had been making different noises with Leigh than she had been with him, and he knew what those noises were, and he put his beer on the sand, and went over and knelt between Sonia's legs, angry at her and angry at Leigh.

He didn't wait for her hand this time, but lay down over her, and pressed the tip of his cock at her body, sure it would find her entrance. It did, and Sonia gasped as Drew rather roughly thrust himself his full length into her, and started moving in her, each inward thrust forceful and hard and determined to smash at the very end of her.

Sonia felt his anger, had no idea what may have caused it, her body responding to his force, though she had wanted to keep her orgasm for Leigh, but doubting now if she could hold on, wanting to explode herself and wanting to placate Drew's anger, whatever its cause.

As Drew thrust deep into her, she put her hands to his head and pulled his face to hers, pressed her mouth against his, pushed her tongue into his mouth, swirling it around in there and fucking his mouth with her tongue just as he was fucking her cunt with his cock, and it did feel really good, and she whispered, "Oh yes... Drew...fuck me...fuck me... fuck it..."

And Drew responded and his anger subsided as he felt the tightness of her, the hot thickness of her breathing into his mouth, the pressure of her legs now wrapped around his, and he slowed a bit, pressing into her, pressing deep in and pausing, feeling all the wetness around his cock, relishing that some of that wetness was from Leigh, and he let himself feel it, then withdrew and pressed in again and again, his tongue wrestling with Sonia's tongue, he slid his hands under her back and down under the cheeks of her arse, he squeezed them very hard, Sonia moaned and clutched at his back, her back arched, her arse off the towel, "Oh fuck...Drew...oh yes...oh, oh, oh".

Drew felt her coming under him, felt her body tightening and tightening as she thrust her cunt back at his cock as it plunged again and again into her , slamming into her now, and then his grunts turned to shouts and the hot wet streaked through his cock, erupted into Sonia and she replied with a violent tremor of her own, she bucked under him, he felt a wash of extra wetness around his cock, and then he collapsed onto her trembling body, holding his cock in her, feeling the tightness of her cunt gripping at his cock, keeping him in, and he kissed her again, and she moaned, and her body shuddered under him one more time, then went limp, collapsing back onto the towel, her legs dropping down and away from Drew and she sighed a soft, very satisfied sigh.

"That was so good Drew," she whispered, and inside her felt Drew's still nearly erect cock leap, and it was in his personality to feel triumphant that she had said that to him, not to Leigh, but to him.

Sonia lifted her body a little, signalling she wanted Drew to get off her, and in his triumph he lifted himself from her, and, as Leigh did, crawled off Sonia and knelt beside the towel, not moving away to the end of it as he had done after his first time, and he stretched out to his beer, and picked it up and took a deep gulp in celebration.

Leigh put his drink down, and walked over and again knelt between Sonia's open legs, again looked down at that beautiful part of her, taking in the droplets of moistness that clung to the hairs around her entrance, and were sliding very slowly down the skin of her thighs. At first he had been puzzled by the new noises she had made that time with Drew, and by the violent movements of her body under his friend, but then it had dawned on him that she was having an orgasm, and he had to stretch back into his memory to when one of the kinder girls who had let him put his hand in her undies had explained to him that girls also felt huge pleasure, if things were done right. She had been too polite to tell him that he hadn't done things right, and he had never appreciated the reactions of the few girls he had touched in that way to what he was doing. Certainly none of them had ever reacted in the way Sonia had just been. So this, he thought, was just one more thing he wasn't very good at.

But his cock overruled any feelings of self-pity he may have been feeling, and he lowered himself onto Sonia, her fingers again closing around his shaft and guiding him towards her.

Sonia was feeling a little tender there now, and she was also feeling fully satisfied (which didn't always happen on these Random Fuck nights) but she had told herself she would take each of them twice, and she knew it would devastate Leigh if she were to say that she had had enough.

(And anyway, it was a pleasant tender hurting she was feeling, reminding her a little of how it used to feel when she was spanked by one of her female lovers at Uni, Janet had been her name, and she used to make her come just by spanking her.)

She guided Leigh's cock to her entrance, and he started moving in her straight away. The extra warmth, and the amazing thickness of the moisture inside her, aroused him out of his feeling of inadequacy, and he moved deep in her, trying to keep it slow, pressing in, pushing, savouring all the sensations as his shaft slid in and back down her cunt, and soon he felt nothing but the pleasure of being in her again, and he put his mouth to Sonia's and her lips parted and her tongue pressed at his and the thick scents of her breath mingled in his brain with the new scents around them, scents that had appeared when Drew had been in her.

Sonia thrust her hips back at Leigh and new sensations began to take hold of her. She sensed she was about to come again, and her mind was clouding at the pressure rebuilding inside her, pressures which had only just begun to subside when Drew had withdrawn from her, and Leigh had re-entered her.

"Oh...yes..." she whispered into Leigh's mouth, and her legs raised higher and wrapped around Leigh's, her heels digging into the backs of his knees. "Blow me away darling," she gasped, and Leigh's mind reeled at her calling him darling, and instinctively he knew that she meant for him to do to her what Drew had apparently done, and she wanted him to do that, and was saying that she believed he could.

His hips moved of their own accord now, pushing his cock deep into Sonia, she letting out a little "Ah!" each time he moved back into her, feeling the thickness of his cock stretching her walls as he pressed in, he feeling the tightness of her around him, his fuzzy mind trying to focus on how wet it all felt, it was incredibly wet, and the heat, the heat around his cock was so intense it was painful, a hot burning pain that he wanted to last forever. With each thrust into her, Sonia's own hips reacted by pushing up at him, a fleshy slapping sound as her thighs met his, and now she couldn't think at all, it was thrust and push and the slapping of his thighs against her, the slapping of his balls against her arse, the slurping noises of her cunt as it opened and closed around the thick shaft of his cock as he pounded-that was the only word for it-into her, and somewhere in her mind the knowing that she had never been so wet between her legs.

Drew watched all this fascinated, his own cock jumping with each thrust of Leigh's into Sonia's cunt, each leap causing a little spit to pop from his cock, he put his spare hand out, pressed it between their two bodies, clutched at her breast, squeezed it, "Oh...yes" Sonia groaned as he squeezed, the back of his hand enjoying the feel of Leigh's chest scraping almost as much as the palm of it was enjoying the firm softness of Sonia's tit, and he gulped at his beer, watched as a spurt of his fluid jumped all the way from his cock onto Leigh's arm.

Leigh felt that and it registered with his mind in the same way that he could feel the spurts against his balls and thighs that were shooting out of Sonia's cunt with a new frequency and rapidity. Again it seemed to him that the skin of his cock was not big enough for it, his dick wanted to split wide open, all of him wanted to erupt from the whole length of his cock at once, and he could not contain the grunts he wanted to make, he grunted into Sonia's mouth, not shouting as Drew had done-he was too shy for that-but grunting over and over as the pressure in his body became too much, and his brain collapsed in surrender to the urgings of his cock.

Under him, Sonia was bucking wildly up at him, her hips thrusting up, her back and arse arched completely off the towel, Drew's fingers digging into her tit, Leigh's cock stretching her and opening her and taking her away, far away, to a place of piercing, aching ecstasy and her mouth pulled away from Leigh and just went "Oh...fuck...fuck..." repeatedly and unthinkingly.

Drew's eyes never left Sonia's hips as they grew wilder and wilder, and then the soft sounds of the waves down at the shore and the gentle sounds of the night breeze were all overwhelmed by a piercing scream of "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" which went on for seconds and seconds and seconds as Sonia came again, and her thighs squeezing at Leigh's, and her cunt clasping at his cock, and he grunted a long "Ohhh fuckkkkkkk..." and with one last violent spasm Sonia shuddered again and again, and then collapsed onto the towel, her legs dropped from around Leigh, and she was gasping for air, Leigh flat on top of her, gasping too, and from Drew's cock a long hot stream of his come sprayed onto Sonia's flank, and some of it onto Leigh's hip, and neither of them minded at all.

With a gentle push at Leigh's shoulders, Sonia hinted and he understood and rolled off her and lay on his back beside her, on the other side from where Drew sat looking at them both. For several minutes there was a special silence now, as Sonia and Leigh both gradually calmed, their breathing slowing and again Drew could hear the sounds of the water and the wind. He looked intently at them, knowing their eyes were closed. He looked at Sonia's beautiful firm breasts as they rose and fell as her breathing calmed, at her pale belly doing the same, at her hip bones jutting up, at the dark patch of hair at the base of her belly, at her thighs, open and trembling, open as if she was trying to funnel the breeze up to her cunt to cool it down. He looked also at Leigh, at his belly, at his cock, half relaxed now and twitching gently on his belly, at his friend's pubic hair, matted with the fluids that had spurted out of Sonia, at his friend's balls, at his thighs, trembling also.

Then Sonia sat up, raising her knees, keeping them apart though. Drew leant towards her and kissed the nipple of her right breast. She sighed and said softly, "Not yet. I need a drink." And Drew didn't fail to notice the significance of that "Not yet". Did it mean she was going to let him do it again?

Sonia wondered the same thing as she gratefully watched him crawl to the drinks, taking out a wine and two more cans of beer. Was she going to let them do it again? I've just been fucked four times in quick succession, she thought. It was wonderful, an experience she was never going to forget, or regret. Again? She was feeling very tender. Even the little kiss Drew had planted on her nipple had caused her whole body to tremble mildly. It seemed just then as if every little millimetre of her body was an erogenous zone, ready to react to the slightest stimulation.

Wow, she thought, this has been amazing. Out loud, she said, "Thanks," as Drew handed her the half bottle of wine. She took a sip, and gazed out at the sea. Under her bum, the towel noticeably wet with the juices that had flowed from her cunt as if somewhere deep inside her a tap had been turned on. The insides of her thighs felt sticky and warm, and she savoured the feelings of twitchings and pulsings deep between them.

She also watched intrigued as Drew had squatted himself beside Leigh, and glided the bottom of the cold beer can across the skin of his friend's cock, and up across his stomach and chest.

"Hey," Leigh had laughed, sitting up, taking the can and drinking deeply from it.

Oh really? wondered Sonia, now there was something worth exploring. Perhaps it might be worthwhile breaking her rule, and meeting up with these two again.

Again there was silence as the three of them enjoyed their drinks and the memories of what had just occurred between them. Sonia looked at them both. She actually now felt like going home, and was thinking how to achieve that without spoiling the mood that they were all sharing. Drew obviously wanted to do it again, which meant she would have to let Leigh as well, and she wasn't sure that Lady C was up to taking another two poundings like she had just had.

"I need to pee," she said, putting the little bottle down on the sand and standing up, very carefully, and not too steadily. As she walked just as unsteadily down to the water's edge, she heard soft footsteps in the sand behind her. She stopped and turned and it was Drew who was following her.

"You want to watch me pee?' she laughed, and continued walking.

"Can I?" he asked; here was something he had always wanted to do but no girl had ever let him.

"Sure," she replied, and he appreciated the kindness in her tone. "Why not?" And here again was something new to Sonia. She and Janet, all those years ago, had played pissing games, but she had never done it in front of a man. New tingles sparked in her stomach, and she was a little surprised to feel desire surging in her again.

She stopped at the water's edge and squatted down, steadying her feet under her and spreading her thighs. The gentle breeze on her still aroused and agitated vulva was very soothing. Drew stood close to her, just by her knee, looking down at the black triangle of hair and the swollen lips between her thighs. His cock leapt as a little stream darted from between those lips, then there was a very short pause, and then an amazing long stream gushed out, arcing up then down again, Sonia's piss hitting the sand a metre from her lips. The stream seemed to go on forever.

"Wow," Drew laughed, "you could beat most guys." And his sense that he might have been crude was allayed by her laughter.

"There's more," she giggled, and out of mischievousness she turned herself and arched up so that the next stream, almost as strong as the first, spattered against Drew's legs. He laughed, loving the heat of her piss on his skin, and the kinky taboo-ness of what they were doing.

"Like that?" Sonia asked.

"Yeah I do," he replied, not moving, waiting to see what she was going to do next. Her reply to that was one more smaller, but just as hot, spray of her piss onto his foot, then she stood.

"Thanks," he said.

"You're welcome," was her reply, and thought how odd it was to thank someone for pissing on them. But then, she recalled, she used to thank Janet for just that thing.

They stood close, looking out at the water, Sonia sensing that Drew wanted to say something, and knowing what it was.

"This has been such a great night," he said softly, a gentleness in his voice Sonia had not heard him use before.