Spies, the Secret and the Alias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourawful
yourawful
915 Followers

"Go ahead," I told my daughter.

Hazel to Alexis, "Meet us in about two hours, dear. I need to talk business with Grant." Hazel gave a Alexis a kiss goodbye as he eyed my daughter.

Alexis and Alison walked toward the sea as Hazel watched my daughter's cute butt.

Hazel, "Your girlfriend and you seem a little distant. I hope your trip here hasn't caused problems with your young woman. I would hate to cause you not to be able to get...be friendly with each other."

"She'll get over it. I might have to buy her something pretty."

Hazel and I talked business over drinks. My cover was a financial operator so I was able to lay down the bull about the operation. Hazel was greedy. I knew he wanted to invest his funds with me.

"I've done some checking you represent certain parties that my former country doesn't like," I told Hazel.

Hazel looked at me seriously, "Your country doesn't like anyone these days. Particularly, African dictators and ex-Serbian politicians that you represent."

Trying to act cool and not too anxious about taking his accounts, "That's true but my government tolerates them. They have other more pressing interests. Like your clients. With them they don't fuck around. They want them dead. And they want dead anyone who does business with them."

Hazel, "They prefer to extract information from the people who work for them. The agency will make a comfortable deal with those that help them."

I knew I was being tested, "I don't make deals. I know my clients will kill everyone I know if I did. I assume your clients are even worse."

Hazel, "That they are. That's why we are both valuable to them. The Wizard and Hazel don't get caught. If we work together, we can make millions for ourselves. And get a decent return and launder their money for my clients."

"Possibly," I wanted him to earn my attention.

Hazel, "Come with me. Enough business. Time to relax."

We walked over to the hot tub. "This hot tub is my favorite part of the estate. I have the water changed every day. It has special healing or rejuvenating powers. It's supposed to make you crazy horny." Hazel laughed.

"You should market it."

Just then my daughter and Alexis came off the beach to the hot tub. My daughter had changed into a white bikini. Totally different than the one piece bathing suit I had seen her do laps in yesterday morning. She looked stunning. Her long legs, her breast pushed up looking like full c cups. Her stomach so toned and that cute belly ring. Her shoulders looked so delicate. Her bikini was more girl next door than Alexis's.

Alexis's suit barely covered her pussy mound and nipples. My daughter's bikini had more coverage but she looked almost as sexy. Like a fawn ready to run. I didn't need to pretend to admire my daughter aka girlfriend's body. I did.

I tried to pull myself back. I had seen my daughter in a bikini before in the backyard. What was different? I told myself nothing. But the situation was.

"Oh my, Alison. You have an incredible body." Hazel looked at me, "You are a lucky man to be with such a woman. Youth. Youth. It can never be recovered but it can be shared. You rival only my Alexis in beauty."

My daughter smiled, "It's the bikini. It fits perfectly."

I said, "It's the girl in the bikini."

My daughter looked at me slightly confused and then grinned.

Hazel, "Ah, time for you two to try my hot tub."

I told, "I don't have my bathing suit on like the girls."

Alexis seductively curling up into Hazel's body, "No, no. No bathing suits allowed in the hot tub. You lose the special powers of the water. Come try it."

Alexis reached behind her and untied her bikini top. Her top slid down her shoulders and arms. Then she threw it onto a chair. My God, Alexis's breast were even larger than I thought. Her areola were huge, spiked by her hard nipples. Alexis looked me in the eye grinning, enjoying my admiration of her body as she slipped her fingers into her bikini bottoms and pulled them down. Alexis only had a small patch of hair right above her pussy. The rest of pussy was shaved. As she moved her legs to pull the bikini bottoms off I could see her pussy lips open for a second as she maneuvered her bathing suit off her toned, endless legs.

Alexis took the bikini bottoms and threw them next to her top on the chair. Immediately, she turned and I watched her cute butt as stepped up on the stairs. She sat down on edge of the hot tub and turned to me, "Come on in. It feels so good to get wet, it's so warm too." Then she stepped down into the hot tub. Her body disappearing into the water. Hazel was in the water already and she moved over to him. Alexis, like a seductive snake, wrapped herself next him. Sitting on the same seat as Hazel in front of him and between his legs.

Alexis, "Don't be shy. You'll love it. It feels great."

I knew my daughter and I had to go into the hot tub. For Hazel and Alexis this was a ritual with all their business partners. A test of trust and whether they felt comfortable with the possible partners.

I turned away from the hot tub and looked at my daughter. I reached up and pulled my shirt off. My expression was a mask. I was angry at myself for putting my little girl into this position with these sleazy criminals. That she was going to have to demean herself in front of them and me. I eyed my daughter for a second and she knew we had to do it. It was unspoken but she received the message. My daughter looked like a deer caught in the head lights. She stood there frozen.

I unbuckled my shorts and pulled them off along with my underwear. I threw them onto a chair along with my shirt. I was now naked in front of my own daughter. My cock semi hard after seeing Alexis's supple body. I looked up at my daughter. She was staring at the hot tub and Hazel and Alexis making out.

"Come on honey, it help you relax and unwind after the trip," I said.

My daughter smiled for a second, "Okay," then she looked at me. My daughter seeing me naked for the first time. Her eyes unconsciously going down to eye my cock for a second and then immediately back to my face. My daughter was smiling but her eyes were pleading to me.

Her eyes saying "I can't do this daddy. Don't make me do this. I can't get naked in front of them and especially you. Oh my God, I'm seeing my daddy naked. I just saw my dad's cock. The cock that created me. The cock that goes into my mommy's pussy. Oh no, I have to do this, don't I dad. I have to take off my clothes and get naked in front of you. I have to go into the hot tub nude with my own dad and this other couple. Oh no."

I turned around and headed towards the hot tub. Wanting, needing the protection of the water. To hide my body from my daughter. I could feel my daughter's eyes on my ass as I got in the hot tub. Burning me. I was burning hell for this I thought. In front of me, Alexis was staring at my cock as Hazel kissed her neck and his hands ran over her breast. Finally, I reached the warm water and slid down into the bubbles.

I turned toward my daughter who looked at me. Hazel and Alexis stopped kissing and turned and stared at my daughter as well. Six eyes watching her body. My daughter was a professional spy. She was scared, humiliated, embarrassed but she barely outwardly showed it. She was an 18 girlfriend of a 37 year old man a little nervous about getting naked in front of another couple. But she did it.

My daughter reached behind her and unsnapped her bikini top and quickly pulled it off. I had to hold my breath. I almost gasped. This was supposed to be my girlfriend who I had seen naked countless times. But it wasn't, this was my daughter. Hazel and even Alexis watched my daughter undress. Lust in their eyes. I know Hazel wanted to fuck her. I wouldn't allow that.

My daughter's breast defied the rules of gravity as only a very young girl's tits can. Her boobs were larger than I thought, B but almost C cups. Her pink areolas and nipples were huge. Like her mother's I thought. They looked succulent. Her erect nipples seemed to be begging for someone to put them in their mouth and start sucking on them.

My daughter without looking at the people watching her in the hot tub pulled down her bikini bottoms and stepped out of them. She had her side turned to us so at first. So all I could see was her white hip and her long legs and the side of her breast with the nipple poking out. Naked my daughter looked so thin and athletic. Her waist and hips and thighs impossibly small.

Then my daughter turned towards Hazel, Alexis and me. I swear to God, I heard Hazel and Alexis gasp. I think I might of gasped as well but there noise and the sound of the motors covered up my intake of breathe. My daughter looked breathtaking. Tall, thin, toned, her stomach and belly button ring, her silky, firm breast, her hips, legs that went on forever and her shaved pussy. I thought to myself my daughter is completely exposed to me. She is hiding nothing. She is exposed to her father's lecherous eyes along with this other couple.

Then I thought to myself, she shaves her pussy like her mother. Just like I like it. Bald and beautiful. Ready to be eaten or fucked. My God, her pussy looks like it's never even been touched. Only the hand of God has ever touched her pussy. It flashed through my mind, I bet she regrets shaving her pussy now. My daughter couldn't even hide behind her pubic hair.

My daughter looked at me like I can't believe your seeing me naked. My dad is eyeing my pussy and tits. I brought my eyes back up to her face hating having to stop staring at her cunt. My daughter looked at me, wicked anger in her eyes for a second and then she smiled at me sly. Almost sexually.

My cock was a hard as a rock. My daughter turned to throw her bikini onto a chair. As she turned I could see her tight little ass. So small, firm and white. I couldn't believe women or rather a 19 year old girl can have such a nice ass. I couldn't help but compare my daughter's body to my wife's. My wife's frame was similar and she had a unbelievable butt.

But my daughter's body put my wife's to shame. As gorgeous as my wife is she couldn't compete with a gorgeous, 19 year olds firm, young body.

My daughter step by step she moved closer to the hot tub. Her tits and pussy moving closer with each step. Alexis, Hazel and I watching her, not taking our eyes off her nubile frame. As my daughter shamelessly stepped over the edge into the hot tub. Her legs separating. I could, as well as Alexis and Hazel, see up between my daughter's leg as we sat in the hot tub. I heard Hazel mumble, "My God." Alexis, "Mm."

My daughter then stepped her other leg over giving us the same show again. My daughter looked down at us. She could see we were all still staring at her pussy. I could tell my daughter finally realized that she had just given everyone a complete unfettered view of her pussy. Not that her pussy had been hiding since she'd taken off her bikini bottoms.

My daughter quickly slid her legs and pussy under the water. Finally, her breast and then the rest of Alison's body disappeared under the water except her head, neck and part of her shoulders.

For the first time since my daughter had undressed, I looked over at Hazel and Alexis. Hazel had his one hand between Alexis's leg stroking her pussy and his other hand rubbing both her breast as they watched my daughter.

Hazel to my daughter who was gliding in the water on the opposite side of the hot tub from them, "You are one beautiful woman my dear. Stunning. How do you like the water?"

"Tingly," my daughter responded.

I put out my hand to direct my daughter over to me. I hated to do it to her but she needed to sit with me like Alexis was sitting with Hazel. It was so awkward it was beyond words. So wrong, immoral, against the law. Incestuous. But it was our job and our lives at stake. She had to do it or Hazel would know something was terribly wrong. He would kill us.

I told myself she's just another agent. Just another agent and I pretending to be lovers. Part of the job. But I knew I was lying to myself. She was my daughter. My daughter was naked in the hot tub with me, her father, playing the role of my 18 year old lover. I looked over and Hazel was kissing Alexis passionately. But he had one eye watching my daughter and I.

My daughter floated over the water to me. She knew what she had to do. She reached out and took my hand. I could feel her hand shaking despite the warmth of the hot tub. My daughter moved next to me. Her naked hip rubbing against mine. She reached out and pulled herself slightly up. Her ass, her pussy, rested on the edge of my leg just above my knee for a second and then she slid down my inner thing onto the seat in front of me.

My daughter turned her head back to me and smiled. I kissed her affectionately on the cheek. My daughter whispered to me, "My God."

I kissed her again on the cheek. My daughter whispered again clearly frustrated and scared at what was about to happen, "I can't believe this is happening."

I moved my hands to my daughters hips and started to caress the outside of her hips. My daughter looked at me a second and then turned her head forward.

I whispered into my daughter's ear, "I'm so sorry. We have too." I gently caressed and stroked my daughter's body. I ran my hands down over the outside of her upper thighs and then slowly back up over her hips. Then I moved my hands over her hips onto her side of her stomach and ribs just below her breast.

I started kissing my daughter's neck. I could feel her body tensing as I touched her body lightly with my lips as I kissed her neck. I kissed my daughter's ear as I traced my hand from her side onto her flat stomach.

The motor of the hot tub swirling, bubble making noises and Hazel and Alexis kissing passionately. They're tongues battling as each of them looked over at us regularly to watch the new couple play. With the noise and them distracted I took the chance to whisper to my daughter.

As I kissed my daughter's ear I ever so softly said to her, "Go with it, relax, I hate it too. But relax, you're my girlfriend. Play the role."

My daughter turned her head towards me and kissed me passionately on the mouth. For the first time I was kissing my daughter not as a parent but a lover. As we held the kiss together our lips pressed against each other, she slowly opened her mouth. My tongue darted into my own daughter's mouth. My daughter's tongue reaching out to my tongue, her father's. I couldn't believe I was French kissing my daughter in front of another couple. It was so sick. My daughter's hands gripped each of my thighs tightly.

We continued tonguing each other and kissing, I was now in a full blown make out session with my own daughter. I hadn't made out with a woman in years. My wife and I were beyond kissing for more than a few minutes, except on very rare occasions. But I was swapping spit with my own daughter. Her tongue rubbing against the roof of my mouth, my teeth, my tongue, exploring every inch of my mouth, her daddy's mouth. As I explored her hole, her mouth, as well. I thought she was trying to get her tongue down my throat. She pressed her tongue so far into my mouth.

My daughter's body slid back in the seat as we kissed. Her body which was only inches away from my front slid further towards me. Each time we kissed my daughter's body moved farther in between my legs. I had been careful to keep space in between our bodies. I didn't want my daughter to have to feel me pressed up against her butt. But as I became lost in our kissing, tonguing of each other, as my daughter's body pushed back towards my groin. My cock touched her ass.

My daughter's tongue was in my mouth. I felt my cock touch against my daughter butt cheek. I opened my eyes. A split second later, my daughter's eyes opened when she realized her daddy's cock was pressed up against her butt. My daughter's eyes were like saucers as she continued to kiss me. Finally, she pulled her tongue out of my mouth and kissed my ear.

My daughter so sexily, so softly, "My God, you're hard."

I kissed my daughter's cheek. I was so embarrassed that my daughter knew she had made me hard. It was unprofessional. I apologized to her, "I'm sorry honey. I couldn't help it."

My daughter quietly, "This is so wrong. My pussy is so fucking wet. You got me wet." I whisper back to her, "It's the special water."

My daughter kissed me on the lips as she pressed her butt back against me. Rubbing her ass against my cock. The feel of my daughter's 19 year old flawless skin rubbing against my cock. The pressure up and down, small movements of her hips. It felt exquisite.

I had no idea if she was acting, playing the role or if she was really turned on by kissing her father. If I had really made her wet. All I knew was I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. I was hard and ready to fuck my daughter. I kept telling myself over and over again. I'm only pretending, she's only pretending. I love my wife. Not my daughter.

Who am I kidding? I am turned on. But she isn't. I'm a fucking pervert. She's doing her job. What we have to survive. But I'm the fucking pervert father who's enjoying kissing his daughter and rubbing his cock against her ass. I put my daughter in this situation. It's all my fault. My poor daughter I thought to myself. She must be dying inside. She's not ready for something this terrible. She's not ready to be an agent this deep undercover. To be naked with her father. It's so fucking sick.

I had done a lot of terrible things while being a spy but this was the worst. Because I was enjoying it.

But what father wouldn't enjoy his gorgeous, 19 year old daughter rubbing her tight, little, naked ass against his cock. I'm only human.

I had almost forgotten another couple was in the hot tub with my daughter and I. I looked over at Hazel and Alexis. They both had there eyes on us watching. Hazel was rubbing Alexis's tits and fingering her pussy.

"Ahh, baby I need you inside me, right now. Fuck me baby," Alexis moaned loudly.

My daughter stopped her kissing of me and turned her head toward Alexis and Hazel. My daughter still rubbing her ass against my cock and squeezing my thighs with her hands.

Alexis moved one hand onto Hazel's shoulder and pulled her upper body out of water. Alexis's D cup breast glistening wet as they poked out of the water. While holding onto Hazel, Alexis reached down with her other hand and grabbed his cock. Slowly, Alexis lowered her body impaling her pussy on his cock. Her breast slowly dipping under the water. Then she moved her body back up again, up and down, up and down. Alexis riding Hazel's cock.

I wonder are they really brother and sister? Am I watching them commit incest. Is he fucking his sister?

My daughter loud enough that everyone in the hot tub could here her, "Oh my God, they're fucking. She's fucking him. So hot."

Alexis smiled at us as she moved her body up and down, "Ahh, yeah, yeah, just like that, fuck mmmee"

My daughter continued to watch the other couple in the hot tub fuck. I had my hands caressing her side gently. I hadn't touched any of her naughty areas with my hands. But this was too much. My daughter pushing her ass up and down my cock. Her movements more pronounced now, almost in rhythm with Alexis on Hazel's cock. I slowly slid my hands to my daughter's breast.

I expected her to turn towards me and give me a nasty stare or tell me to stop but she didn't even react. I slowly massaged and kneaded her tits. Feeling her silky pillows flowing through my hands. I couldn't believe I was feeling up my own daughter. Her nipples in between my fingers. And then I squeezed her nipples. Then again squeezing my little girl's nips. My daughter finally turned towards me again and kissed me.

yourawful
yourawful
915 Followers