Spies, the Secret and the Alias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourawful
yourawful
917 Followers

Suddenly we were making out again. Both of us looking over as Alexis started riding Hazel's cock more urgently.

"Fuck me, watch me, watch me, get fucked, ahhh, ahhh..me," Alexis grunted. Encouraging us to watch her get fucked.

I slowly moved my right hand off daughter's breast as we kissed and moved my left so it now lied over both her boobs. My right hand slowly glided lower. I felt her ribs, then her stomach, my fingers going into her belly button, tugging on her belly button ring. My hand with a mind and mission of it's own crept lower, her lower abs, then into area that her bush, her pubic hair should have been. I could feel the lightest of stubble. The determined pubes trying to push there way back out. To cover up my daughter's mound.

At last my hand found my daughter's pussy, her lips. My fingers feeling her wet pussy and her hole. I cupped my daughter's pussy with my hand. The little girl who 19 years ago I had help create. 50% of her DNA mine, and her pussy in her daddy's hand. My hand. So wrong, so right. I shouldn't be touching my daughter like this. No father should touch their daughter's pussy.

My daughter broke off our kiss and looked me in the eye. I moved my fingers to her opening and plunged two of my fingers into her. She was so tight it was beyond words.

"Ahh," my daughter moaned as Alexis was moaning as she got fucked, "That's it make me cum, ahh, mmm, yea, yea, yea."

My daughter's face looked at me. A look of pain and uncomfortable ness. I was afraid I was hurting her with two fingers in her vagina. Or was it that her daddy shouldn't be fingering her vagina? So I pulled my two fingers out and then rammed only my index finger back inside her tight, wet love hole.

My daughter stared at me and I stared back at her. I knew she hated me. Wondering why her daddy was doing this to her. My daughter must be thinking is this really necessary. Couldn't we just fake it? I hated myself for finger fucking my daughter. But I knew I had to, besides I wanted to. My daughter reached out her tongue from her mouth and licked my lips. I reached out my tongue lightly scraping hers. My daughter moved her head and engulfed my tongue in her mouth. My tongue still extended out of my mouth. My daughter started moving her head and mouth up and down my tongue. Giving my tongue a blow job or rather a tongue job.

I started finger fucking my daughter. I brought my finger to her lips and then slammed my digit back inside her over and over and over again. Then I brought my thumb up to her clit and started rubbing circles around her hot button as I kept plunging my finger into her pussy.

My daughter broke off her kiss and moaned loudly, "Ah, so fucking good, ahh that feels so fucking good, your so fucking good.

My daughter's eyes seemed to glaze over. She pushed her ass further up the my cock, higher up on my cock. My daughter seemed to be trying to get my cock between her legs. I pinched her nipple and kissed her neck. Then I tongued her ear and then kissed her neck and pinched her nipple.

"Right to my pussy, my neck, my ear and ahhh nips go right to my pussy, ahhh,"

Since my daughter was getting worked up and wet, I decide to slip another one of my fingers inside her. My second finger barely squeezed into my daughter's pussy, "Ahhh, " my daughter reaction was immediate, "Ahh, ohhhhhh, no,ohh, soo good, I can't believe your inside me, like that, tight, ahh, oohn no, good." I was now finger fucking her hard with two fingers in her tight snatch.

Alexis was fucking hard trying to make Hazel and herself cum. She was now a blur in the water. Water splashing everywhere.

"Fuck me baby, fuck my cunt, cunt, cunt. Ahh," Alexis moaned. Alexis smiling looked in at my daughter, "I love this hahh tub, ahh, I love getting ahh, fucked in, ahh, it."

Suddenly, Alexis's leg was rubbing against mine. Alexis's moved her thin leg back over my daughter. Stroking her leg against my daughter's calf.

My daughter looked back at me, begging, "Please, ahh, please, please, ahh, make, me, ahh, ahh, cum."

I moved my thumb away from her clit. I absolutely slammed my fingers into her pussy. I held my fingers there for a second pressing against her vaginal walls and then pulled them out of her pussy. I moved my hand back to her clit and started rubbing urgently against her button. My daughter was raising her ass. Part of her body now out of the water. My cock low on her ass almost slipping down between her legs. My daughter desperately seeking my cock.

I moved my hand off her clit and rubbed her entire pussy as I sucked on her neck. Shockingly, Alexis's foot which had been rubbing my daughter's calf then her upper thighs, pushed against my hand rubbing Alison's pussy. Alexis's foot rubbed my hand as I glided my fingers through my daughter's pussy and over her hole.

Then I decided to do something totally sick and wrong. Even worse than playing with my daughter's pussy. I moved my hand off my daughter's hole and started rubbing circles around her clit again. My daughter's love tunnel was wide open. For Alexis. I knew what Alexis was going to do. My daughter was getting ready to cum, "Ohh, so close, so close, keeep, keepp, ahh, doing ahh, that, ahh, play with ahhhhh, my clit." My daughter was completely distracted by her daddy touching her clit.

Alexis was in the middle of being fucked as she moved her ass up and down Hazel's cock. Alexis looked me in the eye and smiled. Hazel had his eyes open watching and listening to my daughter's moans.

Alexis manipulated her big toe to my daughter hot opening and pushed it inside my daughter's vagina. Alexis glowed over at me and my daughter as she moved her foot back and forth, toe fucking my daughter. And I was letting her do it. Hazel grinned. Three, four times, five, six times. Alexis's other toes pressing against my daughter's pussy opening as her big toe fucked my daughter.

Finally, my daughter opened her eyes and looked down between her legs, "Ahh, ahh, stop, ahh, stop, ahh that, no." My daughter groaned as she took her hand and grabbed Alexis's foot. Alexis pushed her big toe as deep into my daughter's pussy as she could. My daughter took hold of Alexis's foot and pulled it away from her hole. And Alexis's toe out of her pussy, "Ahh, ahahh, ahh," and then Alison dropped Alexis's foot.

My daughter, reached back and grabbed my hand and guided it off her clit and over top her pussy. Protecting her opening from another intrusion. I moved one of my fingers into her pussy and finger fucked my daughter again. My finger was where Alexis had been seconds earlier. I felt horrible that I had allowed that to happen to my daughter.

My daughter turned her head and kissed me on the lips. The she moaned, "My clit, my clit.' I moved the tips of my fingers to her hot button and started rubbing circles around her clit. My daughter, "That's it, like that, ahhhhh yeah, ohh, yeah, ahh, like that. Fucking make ahhh, ahh me cum.

Covering, guarding her pussy hole with the palm of my hand.

Alexis ran her foot against my leg and smiled at me. My daughter scald back at Alexis.

Hazel, "Cum with me baby, cum with me."

Alexis looked back at Hazel as he squeezed her nipples. Alexis pushed her ass up and down his cock. Working herself into a frenzy. Her hair flying everywhere. She looked like a woman possessed as her face was a mask of concentration, pain and pleasure.

Then she suddenly stopped in mid air and her face tightening, her body freezing, you could almost see her shiver, and then a wide smile. "Ahhh, cumming, your cock is ahhh godd, ahhh, brother." Hazel grabbed Alexis by the hips and pushed her back down onto his cock as he pushed up into her. Alexis smiled, "ahh, I feel you cumming, it's so warm." Hazel leaned forward and kissed Alexis's shoulder.

I continued to rub my little girl's clit trying to make her cum. Her constant motion against my ass was getting me close. I kept telling myself you can't cum. You can't cum. Not with your own daughter. Your daughter can't make you cum. NO. No. Then I thought why can I make her cum but she can't make me cum? No, I screamed at myself. My daughter moving her ass up and down my cock as I played with her clit.

My daughter moaning uncontrollably. There was no way she was acting. This was my daughter's sexual side. Her sex voice. Her lusting to cum. "Ahh, ahh, keep, keep, going, so beautiful, ahh, fuck, ah, fuck me, ahh, I ah, need ahh, cock, inside, ahh, me, fucked, ahh, like that, ahhh, please, please, ahh, please, ahh, fuck me. Inside me." My daughter searching for my cock head. Trying to get my cock in between her legs.

I had caused this. I couldn't let my daughter put my cock in her pussy. Commit incest with her father. This situation was not her fault. It was mine. As much as I wanted to fuck my daughter I couldn't let her put my cock in her pussy. I moved my left hand from her breast to her hips. In order to hold my daughter down to prevent her ass from moving high enough to trap my cock in between her legs. Suddenly, my daughter dropped her feet to the bottom of the hot tub. I had no idea what she was doing. As she stood my cock slipped off her ass. My daughter turned her body and looked back at me. My daughter's upper body, her tits and even her belly button were out of the water. My daughter reached her hand into the water and grabbed a hold of my cock. Her father's cock.

I slipped and said, "Oh no honey, don't, you shouldn't."

My daughter looked at me, "I need you inside me, daddy.'

Subconsciously, I knew my daughter had just made a major slip but at the time I was more worried about what she was about to slip inside her pussy.

My daughter turned around still holding my cock in her right hand. Slowly, she lowered her ass. I could feel her opening at the tip of my penis. Then I could feel my cock sliding through her wet lips, feeling her warmth. "Ahh, daddy," My God she was so tight. My daughter pushed down and I slipped farther into her pussy. My daughter grunted, "Ahhh, ahh."

My daughter raised her ass slightly and then slammed down on my cock again. "Ahh, ahh," Then she moved her butt back up and then pushed back down. Forcing as much as my cock as possible into her pussy. My daughter's pussy was so tight that I could barely fit one finger inside her. Now she had about three quarters of my cock in her vagina. My cock isn't huge but a good 7 inches with decent girth My thin daughter had most of it inside her body.

My daughter raised herself back up, doing a squat, bringing my cock almost to her opening and then slamming down, down, down, my cock ramming all the way inside her. My daughter was now sitting on her daddy's lap with my entire cock deep inside her pussy. My daughter and I were genital to genital.

I knew my life had changed forever. My daughter's pussy was so tight, so warm, so fantastic I would compare every other pussy with it as long as I lived. My wife's pussy was not even on the same planet as my daughter's hole. Not even before she had my daughter. I knew that I would never be able to give my daughter's pussy up. I loved my wife but I loved my daughter's pussy more.

Even if I never fucked my daughter again after today, every time I saw her for the rest of my life I would remember how good my daughter's pussy felt. And I would want to fuck her. No matter what the consequences. Her pussy was that good. All I have to say is that every man with hot daughter who wonders how good his daughter's pussy feels. Stop wondering. Find out.

But know this, you shouldn't fuck your daughter it will ruin your life because your cock will want to get insider her again and again and again.

My daughter yelled out to me, "Ohh my fucking god, ohh, this is why it's fucking illegal, fuck, ahh, daddy your so fucking deep inside me."

My daughter raised her ass as she stood on her feet and then slammed down on me again, and again, and again. I placed my hands on her side and started helping her up and down, up and down, in and out, in and out. I had no idea what Hazel and Alexis thought and I didn't care. All I could think about was my daughter's pussy and my cock.

"Ahh," my daughter groaning constantly. "Ahhh," with each stroke. My daughter fucking herself with her daddy's cock. I started moving my hips, pushing up into her. Water splashing everywhere, in my face, out of the hot tub.

"Ahh, ahh," my daughter's breathing, gasping breathes, "Ahh, ahh, daddy, daddy, your, ahh, fucking, ahh, my pussy, ahh, ahh, fuck me, ahh, fuck, mee, ahh, ahh, ahh, fuck me, ahh I'm going to cum, ahh, make me cumm, ahh, cum, ahh, inside ahh, me, my ahh, daddy, fucking, ahh, me, ahh, so, ahh, wrong."

My daughter's ass was a blur as she moved up and down my cock and then she slammed her ass against me hard, impaling me deep inside her. My daughter's pussy grabbing my cock, holding me deep inside her body, in her pussy. "Ahh cumming, cumming, on my ahh daddy, ahh, 's. ahh cock. Cumming, ahhhhhhh."

Seeing her, hearing, feeling my daughter cum, being inside her when she came, it was too much. My cock exploded, my cum shooting out of my cock up into my daughter's body. I couldn't hold back a second longer. It was so wrong. A daddy is supposed to protect his daughter. Not fuck his daughter. But it felt so good. I thought to myself thank God the Agency requires all female agents to be on the pill. Specifically because of situations like this, maybe not exactly like this.

I massaged my daughter's hips with my hands and then slowly raised them to daughter's breast. My daughter turned her head towards me. I moved my hand down in between my daughters legs. Touching her pussy feeling my balls and the base of my cock pressed up against my daughter's sex. Still not quite believing I just fucked my daughter. My cock still hard and deep inside her.

My daughter gasping from exhaustion, " Ohh my fucking god. We are so sick, such fucking pervs. But I love it, ahh, fucking good, your cock, your hands, your lips." My daughter reached over and kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. "Your tongue. Fuck me in every position, known to man, daddy, I need to fuck you everyday, my young pussy needs her daddy's cock, I think it needs to stay inside my body, my pussy. I think we need to walk around attached. Fucking, fucking and fucking. Incest, daddies should be fucked not loved, but fucked by their daughters. So fucking sick. I'm such a perv. I can't believe I just fucked my dad."

Alexis said to my daughter, "Brothers are good too."

My daughter turned back to Alexis and Hazel. My daughter turned ghostly white. The blood running out of her face. My cock still inside my daughter.

My brain rushed back to reality, I leaned forward and kissed my daughter's ear whispering so softly. "Go with it, sex game talk."

My daughter, Alison, leaned forward and started to slowly stand. Inch by inch she slid my cock out of her tight pussy as she stared at Alexis and Hazel embarrassed at them seeming her get fucked and now watching her remove her daddy's cock from her pussy. My daughter couldn't control her mouth and the grunts escaping from it as her mouth opened wide as if gasping for air, "Ahh, ahh, ahh." I could feel my cock being pushed out of my daughter, right at the edge of her opening. God I didn't want to leave her. My daughter shimmed her body forward and my cock popped out of my young, 19 year old daughter's pussy.

My daughter was on her feet so her upper body was out of the water exposing her breast. My daughter was now only foot away from where Alexis and Hazel sat. Alexis leaned forward and up and grabbed my daughter's breast in her hand. Alexis's other hand submerged in the water as it swam over to my daughter's pussy. Alexis's mouth wrapped around my daughter's huge, hard left nipple as her hand rubbed her pussy. Then she plunged two fingers into my daughter's pussy.

I watched exhausted. I knew I should stop Alexis. Not out of fatherly protection for my daughter. But out of jealousy. My daughter's pussy now belong to me. My daughter's pussy was her daddy's property. I started to get up and break up the attack against my daughter's sex.

Alexis moved her mouth to my daughter's right breast sucking down hard on her large nub. My daughter pulled on Alexis hair and pushed her back away from her.

"Ahh, no, ahh, ahh, no, I'm, ahh, not a lesbian, ahh," my daughter finally was able to push Alexis back into Hazel's lap. "Ahh, I fuck him, no one else, I fuck my daddy only. My pussy belongs to my daddy."

My daughter reached the step and started to climb out of the hot tub. I got up behind her and spanked her ass hard. My daughter turned non too pleased and looked at me. Realizing it was me who had slapped her butt not Alexis, my daughter smiled at me. My daughter stepped out of the hot tub giving me another show of where my cock had just been. My cum still leaking out of her vagina.

As I stepped out of the hot tub, Hazel called to me, "Ahhh, so she is your daughter. You truly do live up to your reputation. So young, 18. I took my sister for the first time when she was 18. Took her virginity. Alexis, my gorgeous sister, nothing like fucking family. Keeping it in the family."

I tried to deny, "It's just a sex game we play. She likes to call me daddy. I think she has daddy issues. Older man, younger woman, 18 year olds."

"Ah, okay, but I know the truth. You're a man after my own heart. Best sex is with someone you trust, someone who shares your DNA.

I replied coolly, "They say incest is the best."

Hazel, "We both know that's true. Right Alexis."

Alexis answered, "The taboo makes it only better. Right, Alison, daddy fucker."

My daughter was toweling off and she looked back at Alexis viciously. My daughter threw the towel down and grabbed her bikini bottoms. My daughter stepped into her bikini bottoms. In the process showing Alexis, Hazel and me her pussy and ass.

"Oh, gorgeous ass, you are a lucky man. The only man to stick his cock in that fresh pussy. Tightest ass. Have fucked her up the ass yet? Or is her bud still tight? Hmhm." Hazel played.

Alexis, 'I'd eat that fresh shaved pussy for hours. Preferably while her daddy fucked my pussy or even ass. He'd like to watch his daughter get fucked by me. I know he would. He'd enjoy watching a woman make his precious daughter howl in ecstasy as she came."

Hazel asked, "Oh, you hear that. We have to share. You have to share her with me and Alexis. I'd like to feel her when she's still young and tight before she turns 19."

My daughter pulled on her bikini bottoms covering up her bald pussy. Protecting her treasure from these criminals' prying eyes.

My daughter reached down and grabbed her bikini top. I walked over to my daughter. I lowered my head and sucked on her right nipple. Sucking on it hard as I could. I moved my right hand between my daughter's legs and started caressing her pussy through her thin bikini bottoms. My left hand around my daughter's back holding her in place.

"Oh daddy, ahh, not, ahh, herre, ahh, ahh," my daughter groaned.

I moved my mouth to her left nipple sucking at, sucking away Alexis's saliva from both of my daughter's nipples.

"Ahh, ahh, dad," my daughter begged.

I pulled my mouth away from my daughter's nipple and after on last stroke of my hand against her pussy I let go of her body.

"She's a little shy. She's embarrassed about fucking and cumming in front of other people. I need to break her in some more first. I'm not ready to share my little girl's tight pussy," I stated to Hazel and Alexis.

Hazel, "Soon."

My daughter looked at me afraid that I might pass her pussy to Alexis and Hazel. I read my daughter's eyes pleading silently, "No daddy, please no, don't let him put his cock in my pussy or let her in between my legs and eat my pussy."

yourawful
yourawful
917 Followers