Spies, the Secret and the Alias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourawful
yourawful
912 Followers

I simply smiled. I lowered my head and sucked on her left nub again and rubbed her pussy for a few seconds. My daughter didn't protest this time. Then I stood up and smacked my daughter's bikini covered butt with the palm of my hand.

Hazel shouted to me as my daughter put on her bikini top covering her nakedness. But to me for the rest of my life my daughter would be naked with my cock in her pussy. Her pussy was mine only. I had no intention to share my daughter.

Hazel, "You're are truly a man after my own heart. We're going to do business together for a long time. Eventually when you tire of her young cunt, you'll share her with me. I let you fuck my sister, Alexis, as she eats your daughter's pussy. You'll let me feel your daughter's pussy. Let me put my cock inside your daughter. I know you will. "

My daughter and I walked up the path as we headed back to our room in silence. Since we past the test, an hour later I was given the account numbers. The mission was a success. Rightfully, Hazel assumed anyone who fucked their own daughter couldn't be a spy they had to be a crook. I knew Charlie had set me up. Set me up to fuck my own daughter.

Charlie and the Agency knew that the meeting wasn't going to take place in Geneva as I should have known. The Agency already knew Alexis was Hazel's sister. The fact that Alison was my daughter would give me something in common incest. Charlie knew that Alison was an inexperienced agent and would let it slip.

He knew the situation, my daughter and I, with known sexual deviants who liked to fuck in front of other couples. We would be forced to have sex in front of Hazel and Alexis to maintain are cover. Alison, my daughter, would probably let it slip during our love making that I was her father. The Agency had even probably started rumors that the wizard liked to fuck his daughter which Hazel would have heard. Hazel would then trust me. He would assume I was a perv like him who operated outside the law.

I guess I am a perv. The Agency's plan was perfect. It worked.

My daughter and I were safe and on transport back home.

My daughter and I had not spoken about what happen in the hot tub. Neither of us revealed it when we were debriefed by the Agency. My daughter thought we had gotten away with it. I didn't tell her that wasn't true. That I was certain the Agency knew I had fucked my own daughter.

Can you say embarrassing.

I didn't know if I should kill Charlie or thank him. The last thing I said to Charlie when I left the debriefing was, "I work with my daughter. No one else works with her. Not even my wife. No one else touches her. You understand."

Charlie looked at me and smiled, "I understand. I have three daughters myself. I wish they could work with me. Your daughter belongs to you. And only you."

I knew I couldn't give up my daughter's pussy. I knew I had to fuck her again. I wasn't sure what my daughter felt about us having sex. How much was a performance? How much was natural? I assumed her putting my cock in her pussy was my daughter acting for my daughter but who knows for certain in this business?

My wife is a spy. It was only a matter of time before she figured out I had fucked my daughter. Every time I looked at my daughter from this day forward I would see her naked riding my cock. I was no longer her father. I was a man who wanted to fuck a hot 19 year old girl, named Alison, my daughter.

My daughter broke me out of these thoughts as she looked at me, "Daddy will we have to see those evil people ever again."

"I don't think so honey. Now that we have the account numbers we can grab him and force him to cooperate."

My daughter sighed deeply, "Thank God. I hate that woman, Alexis. She's pretty but she doesn't take no for answer. That bitch was trying to fuck me the whole time. She put her fucking toe in pussy. That cunt was toe fucking me. Then she sucked on my tits and fingered my pussy. I'm not a fucking lesbian, bitch."

"I just came from you, my daddy, fucking me. I was like get the fuck off me. I was exhausted but I got her off me. Thank God. I can't believe they watched us. Me fuck my daddy. I'm a total perv. I know I'm sick for fucking you. I couldn't help it but I'm not a lesbian. I like my daddy, I'm only an incest perv for my daddy's cock in my pussy."

"Honey, I'm sorry I was coming to help you," I didn't mention that I let Alexis toe fuck my daughter.

"I know. Thank God, we won't see them again. I don't want that creep's, that criminal's cock in my pussy. I don't want his thing to be the second cock ever inside me. I shiver even thinking about it. Yuck." My daughter paused and then continued, " How are we going to work it when we get home? We have to keep fucking. I'm not giving up my daddy's cock. Not even for my mom. Fuck her, we're fucking every chance we get."

There is a saying that Pussy is Pussy. It's wrong. There is your daughter's pussy and than every other women's pussy.

I looked at my daughter speechless. The truth was my cock belonged to her, my daughter. My daughter's pussy feels too good to ever give up, even for my beautiful, perfect wife, her mother. Every time I fucked my wife from this day forward, all I would be really thinking about was how much tighter, hotter, wetter, warmer and better my daughter's pussy is. My cock demanded my daughter's pussy. Preferably three times a day.

Finally I said, "How do you feel about joining the mile high club?"

yourawful
yourawful
912 Followers