Starting All Over Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam smiled then said, "Maybe, but 'most' isn't 'all', right?"

Kelli had no idea what that meant and would have to wait to find out as their server was back to take their orders.

Kelli requested something called 'Cast Iron Mary's Chicken' with kale salad and croutons while Adam ordered the house meatloaf with pleasant creek ranch beef, lamb & pork, mashed potatoes, and market vegetables.

The two of them talked throughout dinner getting to know one another better. They knew quite a lot about the other's views on religion, but not much else. They touched briefly on a whole range of issues from music to movies to politics to children and found they had even more in common then either one had originally thought.

Adam was a very logical, very rational kind of guy who had majored in secondary education with a focus on math and science.

"So I shouldn't have any trouble finding a job pretty much anywhere as math and science teachers are always in demand," he told her as they were finishing their meal. "Would you like another drink?" he asked.

"Oh, no thank you. I think that was plenty for my um...re-baptism into the world of 'sinful drinks," she told him with a smile.

"Right! And if you still smoked, we'd have to go outside anyway, right?"

Kelli still had no idea why Adam kept bringing up smoking, but it had planted a seed in her brain. If this...relationship, or whatever it was...with Adam didn't work out, she could definitely see herself smoking again. For the first time in at least two of the three years since she'd quit, she could actually taste the deliciousness of a long drag on a cigarette. But as long as Adam was a real possibility...

On the way back to her motel, Adam asked if she might like to spend some time at his place.

"If you feel comfortable enough with that, of course. I know we just met so..."

"I'd love to," she said cutting him off in mid-sentence. "I trust you, Adam."

He reached over for her hand and when she gave it to him he said, "I'm glad. I really like you, Kelli."

He picked her hand up and kissed it and her tummy did that flip-flop thing again.

"I...I like you too, Adam. A lot."

As he let her into his apartment, Adam apologized in advance.

"It's pretty obvious a single guy lives here."

Kelli noticed it was spartan but very clean.

"Looks fine to me," she told him truthfully.

"Oh, thanks. I'm hoping maybe someday to have an actual home and with any luck, maybe even a beautiful wife to decorate it and spend my money. Well, our money, that is."

Kelli smiled before speaking.

"Finding a beautiful wife won't be difficult for you, Adam. Trust me on that," she said still having trouble believing just how handsome he was.

"That's very kind of you, Kelli. But as I said, it's more than just beauty. I really am looking for several other things that are very important to me."

"You've mentioned that a time or two now. Are you ever going to share what these 'other things' might be?" Kelli asked without sounding demanding.

"I touched on one of them already. Someone with traditional values."

"Uh-huh. I understand that. But it's deeper than that, isn't it?"

Adam sighed and said, "It is, and I promise I'll discuss my 'things' with you at some point. I'd rather wait though, and get to know you better if that's okay."

Kelli knew he was keeping something from her and she couldn't help but wonder how big these 'things' of his might be.

"Does it have something to do with the way a woman dresses?" she asked unwilling to let it go.

Adam smiled and told her, "Okay, yes. That's one of them."

"Unless it's something really 'out there' like wearing 6-inch stiletto heels 24/7, I don't really see a problem."

Adam laughed and told her, "It's definitely not shoes. I have a thing for form-fitting tops. Like the one you're wearing."

"Okay, that's kind of what I'd pieced together from talking to you and...that's why I chose this. So...Is that it? That's your big secret?" she teased. "If so, that seems very tame. Back home, it's cold all the time so I wear form-fitting tops and sweaters all the time."

Adam was still smiling and said, "Very nice. A traditional girl who wears what I like. That's two of the um...Big Three."

"The Big Three, huh?" Kelli said. "I don't suppose I'm gonna get number three out of you, am I?"

"Not just yet," he told her. "Oh, and being a normal, healthy, red-blooded male, it goes without saying I want my wife to enjoy lovemaking." He smiled again then added, "A lot."

"Oh, I see," Kelli said. "Then maybe it's time for a true confession from yours truly."

She sat on his sofa while he sat across from her in an old recliner.

"I'm still, you know..."

"A virgin?" he asked without any hint of judgment.

"Sadly, yes. I was ready to um...give it up...my senior year, but because of the Church and 'keeping the commandments' and all that stuff, it never happened. I waited three long years and never even went out on a date after you-know-who left on his mission."

"That's sad," Adam said. "The Church is so fucking repressive." He glanced at her then said, "Sorry. I don't normally curse. I don't even believe in God anymore, but I still have moral values."

"It's okay," she told him. "I understand. It's like you look back and feel cheated or something, you know? I often ask myself what I missed by sitting around waiting and pining away for this guy who told me we couldn't 'do it' because he wanted to marry a Mormon girl in a Mormon temple, and then he screws some bimbo he met in Brazil. So yeah, I get it."

"I was still a virgin at 21 when I came home from my mission," Adam confessed.

"I'm not even going to ask about how many girls there've been since." She smiled and told him, "Honestly? I don't even care. Sex is a personal choice and no one's business but the people involved."

"I agree with you 100%," Adam said.

"Now that we've beat up on the Mormon Church again, what else would you like to do tonight?" Kelli asked. When Adam smiled, Kelli blushed furiously.

"No, that's not what I was thinking," Adam told her truthfully. "I didn't invite you here to um...get you into the sack."

Partially recovered, Kelli said, "Are you saying you're not even interested in me...like that?" The let down was even worse than the shame of turning so red.

"Kelli? I'm just gonna be completely honest with you and let the chips fall where they may."

He saw her look up at him so he continued talking. "I really do like you a lot. In fact, you're the first girl I've had...real hopes for since I left the Church."

"Real hopes?" she asked not understanding.

"Yes. In the sense that I'm really looking for the right woman now. Someone to settle down with. Someone to...get married to."

"Oh, I see," she said, her hope and optimism returning.

"From everything I know about you, you're exactly what I've been looking for. You're smart, you're absolutely gorgeous, you're a traditional girl, you don't think my...extreme interest...in a certain kind of clothes is overly weird and..."

"It's not weird at all. Guys like certain things. That one is easy. It's a no-brainer. I wear that kind of stuff pretty much all the time anyway," she assured him.

She looked down for a moment then looked back up at him. "I have no idea if, you know, I'd be what you're looking for...in bed, though. But I am at the point where I would be very willing to well...learn...with the right guy." She looked down again as she said, "Like you."

"While I didn't ask you here to have sex with you, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested. But I have no interest in...no pun intended...screwing this up by pushing you to do something you're not ready for or interested in."

"I'm...I'm very interested," she said, her heart now beating fast again.

"We don't have to rush this, Kelli. I want you in my life and not just for tonight," he told her. "I mean, we could kick back and watch a movie and maybe even make out a little. I just don't want to blow this."

Kelli found herself thinking about blowing Adam and blushed again when he said that.

"I have a very dirty mind," she said feeling even sillier.

"No. No, you don't. You're a very normal, 21-year old woman with very normal desires. They've been tamped down and bottled up far too long. The real you is dying to get out. You just have to make sure you don't do anything you'll regret just because you're tired of being a good girl."

"I won't regret anything I do with you, Adam," she said finally looking at him again. "I don't want to...ruin this, either. But I really am ready. I mean, if that's what you want."

He stood up, moved to the couch and sat next to her.

"I want that very much, but only if you're sure," he told her as he brushed her pretty hair back.

"I'm sure," she told him as she looked up into his eyes.

Adam leaned in and kissed her and Kelli melted into his arms.

"I've never even been to second base, Adam. Can you take me there and then all the way home? Slowly?" she asked almost pleading.

"My pleasure," he said kissing her again and reaching for her soft, round breast.

Adam cupped it and gently squeezed sending waves of pleasure through Kelli's body. She moaned softly then reached for him realizing she was finally free of the shackles of religion. Kelli was 21 years old and had never even seen a man's...penis before let alone held it. She felt excited, angry, and foolish at the same time as her hand slid between his legs.

She found a large, thick, object and the anger melted away as Adam helped her unbutton his shorts. He kicked them off then pulled down his briefs revealing the most beautiful thing Kelli Powell had ever seen.

"Oh, my God!" she said as she touched him then held it in her hand for the first time. It was long and very wide with large veins on the sides.

Adam gently pushed her back as he pulled off her top then unhooked her bra. He took one of her hardened nipples into his mouth and as he gently sucked, more waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Mmmm. That feels so good!" she purred as he reached for her skirt. She raised up and helped him remove it then did the same with her panties. She'd had her pubic hair neatly trimmed before she left in hopeful anticipation of this very thing.

Adam kissed his way toward Valhalla then ran his hand over her soft, full pussy lips, parting them and gently touching her swollen nub. Kelli gasped as the tip of his finger worked its magic on her clit.

"Oooo! Yesss!" she hissed as he increased the pressure then replaced his finger with his tongue.

Adam hadn't been 'down there' more than a minute and the second he slid a finger inside her, Kelli's body tensed then exploded in her first-ever man-made orgasm. It came in waves, cascading over her and washing away years of denial and deprivation.

"Mmmm. More! Please!" she begged.

Adam gave her what she wanted for a while longer then said, "Come on," before leading her to the bedroom.

"Your turn," he said with a smile as he lay on his back.

"Do I..."

"Do whatever you like," he told her. "Touching, kissing, licking. But mostly sucking. A blow job is mostly sucking. Don't worry about the details, okay? I promise it'll all work itself out."

Kelli happily lowered her head as she grabbed his massive member with one hand then lowered her warm, wet mouth over it and took a cock in her mouth for the first time in her life. It was so amazing! It was naughty, and nasty, and dirty, and so...forbidden. And yet it was so wonderful and pleasant!

Adam let her know what he liked and in short order, Kelli was doing a very credible first-time job. Judging by the pleasant groans coming from her lover, she knew she must be doing something right.

"Fuck, yeah!" he said as she concentrated on the tip of his dick, sucking and licking.

"Is this okay?" she asked seeking confirmation.

"Oh, yeah. Very okay," he groaned as he pushed her head down and took control. He didn't go overboard. He just let her know without speaking that this was a part of normal lovemaking. Kelli later told him how much it turned her on when he did that.

"You ready?" he asked her when he was ready.

"I am so ready!" she said coming up for air and smiling.

Adam reached into the drawer in the nightstand next to his bed and grabbed a condom.

"Do you mind?" Kelli asked having never seen one. Adam handed it to her after opening it and watched her roll it onto his rock-hard shaft.

Adam took her by the shoulders and rolled her onto her back and kissed her.

"Does it hurt?" she had to ask.

"It might sting for a moment, but you may not even feel it," he told her truthfully. "It just depends."

"Okay, then. I'm ready." She reached for his thick cock and got him lined up then waited. She was wetter than she'd ever been and to her great delight, he slid in effortlessly.

He was careful to go very slowly, stopping, pulling back, then moving ahead again. When he hit some resistance, he kissed her very hard and quickly thrust his hips. Kelli flinched and Adam told her, "That's it."

"Mmmm. That wasn't bad at all," she said with a smile. "I think I really like sex."

Adam took it slow until she could easily take all of him then began loving her harder and harder letting her pussy adapt to being fucked. He pulled out and put her on all fours then took her doggy style and Kelli responded very pleasantly.

"Oh...God! That feels so good like that," she cried. "I really like it this way!"

When Adam sensed she was on the verge of coming again, he hammered her for all he was worth as Kelli's body once again exploded in another long, pleasant orgasm.

Satisfied, they collapsed next to one another.

"So how was it?" Adam asked knowing the answer.

"I'd been so frustrated and even angry lately about waiting all this time, but it was so worth it!" she told him as she rested her head on his thick, muscled chest.

"So sex didn't ruin it for us?" he teased.

"Oh, no. It most definitely did not ruin anything!" She looked up at him then said, "In fact...when can we do that again?"

Ten minutes later, Kelli had her answer and Adam's very large cock was back inside her.

As they lay holding each other after that second go 'round, Kelli said, "Now will you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" he said as he stroked her long, pretty hair.

"About this...other thing or things that's so important to you."

"Oh...that," Adam said hoping this wouldn't be the thing that ruined everything.

"What could be so...bad?" she asked.

He turned over on his side and looked into her eyes as he spoke.

"You're everything I want in a wife, Kelli. With one exception."

"Tell me what this exception is, okay? I'm listening," she said, her hand on his cheek. "You can tell me anything, Adam."

"Guys are very prone to developing...fetishes. You know, like my thing for knit tops or sweaters or whatever you want to call it."

"Okay. And I already told you that wasn't a big deal or even an issue, right?"

"You did," he agreed. "This other one is, well, it isn't new to you based on what you've said. But it could very well be a deal breaker depending on how you feel about it now."

Kelli didn't speak. She just ran her hand along his face then his shoulder, and finally his arm.

"For many years now, I've had this incredibly strong fetish. I mean, it's pretty much overwhelming," he began.

Adam paused then went on. "It's so important to me, I can't imagine ever marrying a woman who doesn't share this...this interest with me."

"Are you talking about like...having another woman in bed with you or something?" she asked beginning to get a little bit paranoid.

Adam didn't laugh or even smile. "No! God, no. Never. I would never do that to you."

"Then what is it?" she asked imploringly.

"I...I have this incredibly strong interest in...in very attractive women who...smoke."

Kelli's eyes widened in response.

"Cigarettes?" she asked not sure she understood correctly.

"Yes, cigarettes. I know it's crazy, but I have to have a wife who smokes and who has traditional values and who enjoys wearing what I like. I have to have all three of those things or...or it just doesn't work for me."

Kelli just stared into his eyes but didn't speak.

"Weird, huh?"

"Smoking is a...turn...on?" she asked still unable to process this.

"It's more than a turn on. It's an intense need I have. It's...it's hardwired into my brain. I...I fantasize about it all the time. I...obsess about it. About...someone just like you, Kelli. A beautiful girl in a pretty sweater who really loves to smoke. And there you have it. That's my big secret."

Kelli sat up and looked down at him.

"I thought smoking was a huge turn off for guys. Mark...sorry. But it was him who told me it stinks and that kissing a girl who smoked was like licking an ashtray. I just assumed every guy felt like that."

"Not hardly," he said reaching for her hand. "I'm just the opposite. I LOVE kissing a woman while she's smoking or right after she's finished a cigarette. I can just sit and stare and take in every aspect of it while she's smoking. I love it all from the way she holds it to the way she inhales and exhales. It is the biggest turn on in my life. That doesn't mean I wouldn't love you...love this future wife of mine...in every normal way. But for me to be able to love her—at all, I have to have all of my 'things' with smoking being the most important."

"Wow," she said dumbfounded by what she'd just heard.

"So...have I scared you off yet?" he asked almost afraid to know the answer but hopeful it just might be positive.

"No. No, not at all," she said still trying to wrap her head around this. "I only smoked for a little over a year, but I have to say I enjoyed smoking a lot. It was a deal-breaker for...him...and it nearly killed me to give it up."

She looked down at him and smiled for the first time since the 'big revelation.'

Kelli continued talking. "It's so ironic because after we talked about smoking earlier, I kind of decided that if this—you and me—didn't go anywhere, I was going to seriously consider starting again. And now...now I find out you want and maybe even need the woman you love to smoke. If I still believed in the Church I'd think this was some kind of 'sign' or something although I guess since smoking is considered 'bad' it would be an anti-sign or..."

"Just come here," Adam said trying not laugh as he pulled her close. "I really, really like you, Kelli. I think I may even be falling in love with you. And as much as I wish you'd start smoking again, it has to be your decision. If you did it for me, it wouldn't work. I'd have to know you wanted to start smoking again. Then and only then, would I be okay with it."

"Wow!" she said again. "This really is crazy."

"Crazy bad or crazy good?" Adam asked.

"Just...crazy," she told him with a beautiful smile.

She rolled over and said, "The truth is, I feel the same way. I have very real feelings for you, too, Adam. And if this is what sex is like, I'm going to want to have a whole lot more of it."

Adam didn't push the smoking issue and Kelli needed time to think.

Kelli told him she'd stay with him when Adam asked, and just before they fell asleep together, she said, "Is your family coming to your graduation tomorrow?"

"No, we're not exactly on speaking terms anymore. At least not my parents. One of my brothers and my little sister still talk to me, but neither of them can make it. Other than that, freeing myself from Mormonism has come with a very high cost."

"I can't imagine losing my parents," she told him. "They didn't care when I joined the Church nor did they care when I left it."

"Yeah, for my parents, this is the worst possible thing that could happen. I won't ever become a god or be with them in the celestial kingdom 'creating worlds without end.' As painful as it's been, lying to myself and pretending would have been far worse."