Starting All Over Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Adam. It really breaks my heart to know how hard this has been for you."

"Yes, but had I stayed, I'd have never met you," he told her before sincerely kissing her goodnight.

Kelli curled up in his arms as they spooned together and realized she really did love this man who was as beautiful on the inside as he was on the out. She had no way of knowing for sure if he loved her, but her gut was telling he did; that he hadn't shared so many deeply personal things or 'lured' her to Utah just to get her in bed.

Adam was up early and had gone for a run by the time Kelli woke up. She smiled when she realized where she was and more importantly what she had done.

"I'm not a virgin anymore!" she said out loud to herself. She did a fist pump and quietly said, "Yes!"

She went to the bathroom and tinkled then walked into the kitchen and saw the coffee pot.

"And I can have a cup of coffee!" she also said to herself as she added water to the pot.

As she was trying to decide how many spoonfuls of grounds to put in, the door quietly opened and Adam walked in.

"Hi and good morning," he told her with a big smile.

"Hi yourself," she said putting her arms around his sweaty neck.

"I'm a mess," he warned her.

"Then I might have to take a shower with you, huh?" Kelli teased.

Adam kissed her then said, "Can you make enough for me, please?"

"Oh, sure. Let me just pour in some more water," she told him. "And how many scoops do you want me to use?"

"I like it strong so I'd use four, but you can use less if you'd like," he told her as he got ready to shower.

"No, I'll try it your way," she said smiling back at him. "Sure you don't want some company in there?"

"I'd actually like that very much," he told her.

Kelli turned on the pot then quickly stripped off her tee-shirt and shorts and joined her handsome lover once the water was warm.

"Can you be a little easy?" she asked. "I'm kinda sore this morning."

"Ah, yes. That's not just a first-time thing," he assured her. "I'm not bragging, but I'm well, reasonably well-endowed so..."

"Oh, you're not bragging, huh?" Kelli teased pushing him up against the glass as she reached for his growing cock.

"Just the facts, ma'am," he said holding his arms up as though he were surrendering.

Kelli knelt down on the shower floor and took him in her mouth. She let him 'pop out' then said, "Well, you are a mouthful, that's for sure."

Fifteen minutes later she was fresh and clean...and freshly fucked, Adam having pulled out at the last moment and cum on her body.

"I really do like sex," she told him as she toweled off. "Is that just because you're so well-endowed?"

"No, I like to think my technique is pretty good, too. Not to brag, of course."

"You can brag," Kelli told him. "I'm pretty much hooked."

"Hooked. That's an interesting choice of words," he said as he pulled on some jeans and a tee-shirt.

"Oh, right. Your smoking fetish," she said as though she'd forgotten all about it.

"I guess if that didn't scare you off then..."

"I want to spend the day thinking about this, okay? I'll be there for your graduation. I just need some time to think this through. I'm pretty sure I know my decision, but I just want to be sure. Is that all right?"

"It's more than all right. It's essential. As I said, this has to be your decision because it's what you really, really want to do."

"Exactly and I have to know it's what I want even if..."

"I'm not going anywhere, Kelli. And while I've had my share of um...other women...I'm not an ass. I would never lure you here, seduce you, pressure you to start smoking again, then abandon you. My feelings are very real."

"Okay," she said quietly. "I'm going to do some sightseeing and a lot of thinking and I'll see you at the auditorium at the university."

"Fair enough," he said as he reached out to hold her.

Ironically, Kelli spent the day touring all of the holiest sites of Mormonism from Temple Square to the Tabernacle wondering how she ever let herself get sucked in. After cycling through the emotion of anger one more time, she let it go. She walked away from it all one last time and headed back to the Adam's to change.

She made one quick stop on the way then went straight back.

"I was just about to head out," he told her. "I thought you were going to meet me there."

"No, I wanted to ride with you if that's okay."

"Yeah, of course it is."

"Just let me change real quick and we can go."

Kelli chose a very cute sleeveless, white knit top with a fine ribbing and a short black skirt and a pair of white sandals.

"Wow, that looks amazing. You look amazing," Adam told her.

"Thank you," she said with a smile. "I thought you might like it."

"I do. Very much," he told her.

"I have something else I think you might like, as well," she said coyly.

"Oh, really? And what might that be?" he asked.

"Just a little something I picked up on the way back."

She opened her purse just enough to show him the pack of Virginia Slims Menthol Lights she bought on the way home. They were unopened and yet Adam felt himself getting hard.

"Are you sure?" he asked her.

"I am," she told him. "I think I'd like to wait until after you graduate to um...celebrate," she told him as his eyes remained fixed on hers.

Kelli was not only very surprised by his reaction, she was moved beyond words as Adam's eyes filled with tears.

"You okay?" she asked him.

"Very," he assured her. "I...I have so many things I want to say to you right now and we don't have any time."

"I hope we'll have a lot of time together," Kelli said smiling a bright, pretty smile.

"We will," he told her. "I promise you we will."

Like all graduation ceremonies, Adam's was long, dry, and boring, save for that brief moment when his name was called. Kelli stood and cheered loudly for her handsome new lover and he smiled and waved back when he found her in the crowd.

Kelli excused herself and slipped through the throng of people in the audience and made her way toward Adam.

"Congratulations!" she said offering him a hug.

"Thank you, Kelli. And thank you for being here. You have no idea how much this means to me."

"Thank you for inviting me," she told him.

"You hungry?" he asked.

"Not really," she replied. "But I am anxious to visit an old friend." She tapped her purse and smiled as she said it.

"Ah, yes. We need to find someplace special to...celebrate," Adam told her.

"I spent quite a bit of the day walking around Temple Square and formally bidding a goodbye to my former life. I can't think of a more perfect place to enjoy my first cigarette in over three years."

"I like the way you think," Adam told her. "Come on. Let's get outta here."

The entire city was laid out in a series of perpendicular streets and was very easy to navigate. They arrived in just a few minutes and Adam found a parking spot and shut off the car.

"You ready?" he asked as he looked over at her.

"More than ready," she told him. "My body is already tingling in anticipation."

"Then let's not keep it waiting any longer."

Adam walked around and opened her door then took her hand and led her toward Temple Square. There were 'no smoking' signs everywhere but that was a huge part of the draw.

"This is the place!" Kelli said using Brigham's Young's own words spoken when he saw the Salt Lake Valley for the first time.

She stopped them at a spot where they could see the symbols of the past life as she removed the green and white box and unwrapped the cellophane before removing the silver paper.

"Oh. I have a little something for you," Adam said.

He handed her a very beautiful gold lighter and said, "It's ready to go."

"Ahhh! Thank you!" she said. "It's so pretty. I love it!"

Kelli withdrew one of the slender cylinders and held it between her first two fingers and said, "Even after all that time this feels so natural to me."

"Once a smoker always a smoker, or so they say," Adam commented.

Kelli raised the cigarette to her lips, but Adam stopped her.

"One last kiss as a non-smoker?" he suggested.

"Definitely," she said standing on her toes and offering him a long, sweet kiss.

"And may I have the lighter back?" he asked when the kiss ended.

"Of course," she said handing it to him.

She raised the cigarette to her lips and Adam flicked it once bringing the flame to life. He watched intently as the tip glowed red then watched Kelli's reaction as she inhaled.

She smiled after inhaling then exhaled a small stream before taking another drag. This one was long and deep and Kelli felt the nicotine rush she'd first experience after learning to inhale.

"Oh, my God!" she said as she exhaled. "That is wonderfully good!"

"You look so amazing and sexy and...desirable," Adam told her.

She took a third long draw then held the smoke in her lungs before exhaling a very nice bluish plume of smoke.

"I've missed this so much!" Kelli said taking a fourth hit as quickly as possible.

As she exhaled, Adam asked, "May I possibly have another kiss now?"

"Mmmm. That sounds very nice," she said smiling happily.

Adam groaned as he tasted her smoky kiss.

"You taste so fucking good," he told her not wanting to stop.

"Good enough to fuck?" she asked playfully taking a fifth drag.

"Wanna come to my place, little girl?" he asked pretending to be wicked and evil.

"Why what will you do to me?" she asked pulling in a sixth deep drag.

"I promise you'll like it. It'll be better than candy."

"Oh, I see. Will it be better than smoking?" she asked playfully taking a final drag.

"I can't promise that, but it'll be a close second if it isn't," Adam assured her.

Neither of them noticed the dirty looks they got from a handful of people who passed by them and neither of them cared. It wasn't so much that they were rebels in general, they were both just sick and tired of living under the oppression of organized religion and were thumbing their noses at it in a very personal and public way.

"So how does it feel?" Adam asked as they were driving back to his place.

"Liberating," she said. "I love knowing I can have a cigarette anytime I want now."

"Are you happy you started smoking again?"

"Very," she told him. "I enjoyed every drag, and I can't wait to have another one very soon."

"There's no need to ask me," Adam told her. "You can smoke anytime, anyplace as far as I'm concerned."

"To include your car and your apartment?"

"Anywhere," he told her. "And I hope you don't mind me staring at you, but I'm going to be doing a lot of that from now on."

"From now on," she repeated. "I like the sound of that."

Less than two minutes after getting home, they were fucking like rabbits and Kelli came twice, the second orgasm coming when Adam came.

"I don't know," Kelli said panting for breath as they finished.

"About?" Adam asked.

Kelli reached for a cigarette and handed Adam the lighter.

As she inhaled deeply twice in a row, she said, "I'm not sure whether I like sex or smoking more, but I do know I really love both of them."

Adam raised up and watched her as she lay there smoking, her chest rising and falling as she inhaled as deeply as she could.

"I'm glad you love them, both," he said as he gently brushed back her hair.

"I really do," she told him.

"That's good because...because I love...you, Kelli Powell," he said with a smile as she exhaled a long plume of smoke.

"Adam. Please don't say that just because..."

He put a finger over her soft, full lips and said, "Shhh. I do love you, Kelli. And I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you, too."

Kelli's eyes filled with tears as she sat up to kiss her handsome boyfriend.

Adam reveled in the wonder of her delicious taste as their lips and tongues met.

Kelli tapped her ash then looked into Adam's eyes and said, "I love you, too, Adam. I really do love you."

"Kelli? Would you...stay here with me? In Salt Lake City?"

"You mean live with you?" she asked before taking another huge drag.

"Yes. Here. With me. I'll get a summer job while I'm looking for a teaching position and if you'd prefer, I'm willing to move to Washington State with you and teach there."

"This sounds serious," she said happier than she'd ever been.

"It is serious. I'm serious. Kelli, I love you very much and I don't ever want to be without you."

"Hmmm. I think I could get used to that," she told him as she finished her cigarette and reached for another one. When Adam lit it for her she said, "I'm making up for lost time."

"By all means," he told her. "You are the most beautiful and desirable woman I've ever known."

She double pumped then exhaled a huge plume of bluish-gray smoke before saying, "If I didn't know better, I'd think you might want to..."

"Marry you?" he said filling in the blanks. "I was going to wait for the perfect moment to ask you, but yes, I do want to marry you, Kelli. I truly do. I'd just like to be able to properly propose to you."

"I think I can wait for that," she told her offering him another delicious smoky kiss.

"How ironic is it that I gave up smoking for a Mormon boy who hates smoking only to end up falling in love with an ex-Mormon who loves me partly because I love to smoke," she said sweetly. "And I do love to smoke," she assured him taking another large puff from her Virginia Slim.

"I'd say religion brought us together," he said smiling happily at her.

"And I'd say I'm very happy it did. Three years was a very long time to wait, but it was so worth waiting for to meet the man of my dreams."

Kelli finished her cigarette and crushed it out then pulled Adam close. The smell was overpowering and intoxicating and within seconds he was back inside her riding her hard and pounding her wet pussy.

"Oh, God!" she cried out. "Yesss! Oh...shit. Just like that! Fuck me, honey! Please...fuck me!"

Adam fucked her and then fucked her again later that night and again the following morning. Each time they made love, Kelli reached for a cigarette and hungrily sucked in as much smoke as she could exhaling long, thick plumes as her lover watched in pure fascination.

Adam watched her fingers this time paying careful attention to her long, painted nails as she held the thin cigarette in her tiny hand and drawing it toward her painted lips. It was still hard to imagine his dream had finally come true and that he'd found his Chosen One.

Kelli stayed with him the following week and for another month as Adam applied on line for jobs in the Salt Lake Area and in King County, Washington, where Kelli grew up.

As a high school math teacher, he had multiple job offers in both places and ended up choosing the Seattle area as he knew Kelli was close to her parents and would miss them dearly. He, on the other hand, had no one and nothing holding him in Utah so it was an easy decision.

They moved to Washington in early August and rented an apartment for a year before buying their first home.

The day before school started, Adam formally proposed to his gorgeous girlfriend who was smoking nearly a pack a day by then. He'd never pushed her to smoke more than she wanted knowing she would find a the right amount that worked for her. Deep down, he hoped that place might be closer to two packs a day, but one would be more than adequate.

They married over the Christmas break in a small ceremony in the home of Kelli's parents with just a couple of her closest childhood friends in attendance; friends she'd essentially abandoned when she'd embraced religion.

Her best friend, Sarah, had recently gotten engaged herself, but unlike Kelli, had never quit smoking and still enjoyed it just as much as she had when they were in high school together. She also enjoyed knowing Adam was watching her, too, as Kelli shared his 'big secret' with her, but not the same way he watched his beautiful bride.

Adam had never seen anything so amazing as the sight of Kelli Powell-Murphy smoking a cigarette just minutes after saying 'I do' while still wearing her gorgeous white wedding dress. Her red lipstick and long, red nails were capstones to her overall look which included her hair worn in a swept-up style and her face made up as perfectly as he'd ever seen.

She smiled at him when she saw him watching her inhale deeply.

"I bet I know what you're thinking," she said as she smoked a third cigarette after their reception dinner.

"I bet you do," he said smiling back at her.

"Then you better take me home so we can...do it, huh?" she teased.

They hugged their friends, said their goodbyes, and amid well-wishes from them all headed back to their apartment as husband and wife.

Kelli gave him a wonderful smoky blow job in her wedding dress before Adam made love to her it it. Kelli lay beside her husband enjoying another cigarette as he watched her every movement.

"I love you so much, Mrs. Murphy," he told her as she exhaled a huge stream of smoke.

"And I love you very much, too, Mr. Murphy," she told him offering him her smoky lips.

By the time they moved into their first home the following summer, Kelli was smoking right at a pack and a half a day, and both of them were even more deeply in love and happier than they'd ever been or imagined being.

Looking back, she didn't blame anyone for the long detour she'd taken to find the love of her life, and once again find the other love in her life. As she lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply, Kelli thought how starting all over again had been more than worth the wait, and her handsome husband who was staring at her admiringly agreed with her completely.