All Comments on 'Submission Ch. 09'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
goodgirl45goodgirl45almost 12 years ago

This is getting better and better...

LaurlieLaurliealmost 12 years ago
Amazing, yet again

Amazing. My favourite series. I keep looking everyday for when you post another story. Keep going! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The games we play

It probably is just a personal preference, but I dislike it when a Dom makes it so a sub will disobey. It seems like a cruel game to me, especially when the sub is trained to want to please the Dom. If someone likes to see if a individual would respond to punishment, then they shouldn't set them up for failure. It makes trust an issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this......

I absolutely adore this story. I really enjoy the relationship that the two characters share. David himself such an absolutely wonderful master. I love how patient and kind he is with her while showing her all of the various different things that he wants her to do. I really like that instead of forcing her to just comply, he is trying to ease her into her new way of life so it's not only pleasurable for him but for her as well.

As for the comment above about him setting her up to disobey and be punished I don't necessarily agree with you. She is told by him to not pleasure herself under any circumstance so therefore even if he leaves out a toy in which could be used for her personal pleasure she should still know to obey his order to not use it without his permission. As for your comment about her wanting to please him she should please him by obeying his commands and not giving into temptation even if it's right there in front of her.

Overall I absolutely love this series and the way that it's going so far. I can't wait to read the rest :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can I buy a copy?

Love this story. Is it possible to sell it in itunes?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12598 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES