All Comments on 'Submission Ch. 13'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago

I love this, such a difficult position to be put in. On one hand David cares for her alot and is only following the rules but on the other its annoying that she has to be treated in that way. I wish she could leave and create a life for herself and have the relationship with David on consensual equal terms. It would be an education to all! Thank you so much for writing this, I look forward to the next chapter.

FlamingInnocenceFlamingInnocencealmost 12 years ago
Intriguing!

You've left me in total agony here! I'm desperate to know what Alanna's thinking. I can't wait for the next chapter. You're story keeps me so intrigued!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVED IT

I absolutly loved all of you chapters on Submission. Please hurry with ch. 14 the suspense is killing me. She must choose to stay with David and they must prove the stupid government guy wrong about her. I can totally relate to Alanna spirt I'm very spotted myself. Although not in this type of relationship. I find my self spoiled and a bit bratty at time.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Thats what I'm talkin about!

Hey Angel, great job! This is the best chapter I have read in a series lately. Normally "punishment" consists of some feather tickling and abstinence for 24 hours. This was more what I would expect from punishment. This separates this story from countless others. I feel that this story has a lot more potential with the characters and setting that you have created. The mean guy, Curtis, and the teacher Ms Bliss help shape the story and give it direction. Excellent chapter and looking forward to more of this story!

avengilineavengilineover 6 years ago
Out of all...

Out of all of them this one is my favorite so far. This particular chapter is so relatable. I absolutely love it, and partially wanted to cry with and for Alanna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES