Submission Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,583 Followers

"Stand and follow me," Master said. Trying to stifle her sobs, Alanna got to her feet as Master turned and started walking down the hall. To show her contrition, even though he couldn't see her, she walked with her arms still in position behind her back. Tears blurred her eyes as they walked back the gorgeous decor in the house and she wasn't concentrating on where they were going. It wasn't until Master stopped and took a key out of his pocket to get in the door that she realized they were going into the locked room.

For the first time he hadn't carried her here, or even touched her. Was that part of her punishment? It felt like it.

Her curiosity didn't even rouse when they walked into the room and she could finally see the many strange structures scattered around the room and the implements hanging on the walls. Although she didn't know what any of them were for or how they were used, she didn't care. In fact, she wished that she was coming in here blindfolded and in Master's arms. She yearned to have him touch her and tell her everything was okay. But of course it wasn't.

Master led her over to what looked like a table, but it had seams on it and a hole at the top; the surface was padded. He gestured to it and Alanna clambered on, Master's hands guiding her. Her face went through the hole so that her neck was comfortable and not straining. Only her breasts were uncomfortable, crushed by her own body weight against the padding, and even they weren't that uncomfortable. Alanna could see her tears dripping down to the floor as they fell from her eyes and traveled down her nose.

Strapping Alanna's arms down on either side of her head, David felt nothing but heart sick. There so many other uses for this table which could have pleasurable, that he would have enjoyed strapping her in for. Even while the anger burned through his body, and his head knew that he was justified, his stomach felt nauseous for the torment he was about to put her through. As a representative of the government, Curtis would want to see that Alanna had been punished harshly for interrupting their meeting, it wouldn't matter that she hadn't known what she was barging into. Also, in some respects, this would help teach Alanna that, while he himself might enjoy her spirit, there was a time and a place for her antics. She had acted unthinkingly and stupidly.

As he strapped down her legs and thighs, keeping them together, he hardened his heart. This was his responsibility. Perhaps if he had been a little harsher beforehand, if he hadn't spoiled her so much, then today wouldn't have happened. They both carried some of the blame. Alanna would have to bear the physical pain of the punishment, but the heavy, tearing weight on his chest felt pretty physically painful too. Unhappily, he walked over to the wall and turned the video recorder on, so that he could prove to Curtis that she had been amply punished.

Although Alanna was frightened, she welcomed the idea of punishment. Anything to relieve her of the guilty regret that was filling her chest. She welcomed it right up until a white hot flash of pain lanced across her buttocks and she screamed, struggling. It burned and throbbed, much harder than anything Master had ever hit her with before. There was a lull while she writhed and screamed into her gag. As her movements slowed, her body becoming accustomed to the burning heat, another flash cut across her buttocks, crossing the previous mark.

More screaming and sobbing... it hurt, it hurt so much! There was nowhere for her to move but up and down, she felt sure that she could feel the skin splitting on her backside, the fiery pain felt like it was burning through her. Her toes curled and flexed as she shook. Another line, right through the center of her cheeks, crossing them. Then another, just under her buttocks on the uppermost part of her sensitive thighs. Alanna wailed.

When the slashing pain cut across the soles of her feet, she thought that she'd never felt anything worse in her life.

That was the last blow that David could force himself to deliver with the cane. Bright red welts glowed on Alanna's buttocks, criss crossing the creamy flesh, and looking incredibly painful. The cut across her feet had been delivered with much less force than the ones across her buttocks, but it would also hurt much more because of all the nerve endings located there. It was all he could do to uncap the healing cream with shaking hands. It would help her heal faster and would dull some of the pain, although not all of it.

First he attended to her feet, rubbing the cream in with gentle hands. There were a few tears in his own eyes which he brushed away before coating her ass with the cool cream.

Alanna moaned with relief, at first, as the cream sank into her flesh. The pain seemed slightly removed now, as if it was throbbing from a distance. Her legs hurt, all the way up to her knees, just from the burning in her feet. Master unstrapped her and lifted her from the table, making her whimper as the skin on her ass moved and flexed.

"Stay on your hands and knees," he told her, gently. "You were very good."

The red rims around his tired eyes and the pain and unhappiness around his mouth made Alanna want to beg to be put back up there and punished some more, for being the cause of his distress. Except that he hadn't liked doing that to her, and that was part of what distressed him so. On her hands and knees, Alanna focused fiercely on the pain in her backside and feet. Despite his words, she didn't feel good. Even though she'd deserved to be punished, for risking herself and endangering her Master's position and her place with him, he was still caring for her needs. It made her feel wretched.

David picked up some equipment he'd never thought he'd use, but had bought just to have. Part of his collection. Now, at least, it would serve to make Alanna more comfortable. The true remorse he saw in her eyes made him wish that he could go easier on her, but mostly he just never, ever wanted to do this again. He would make the punishment stick. There were some Masters on Demagon who liked Repiban women because they didn't use their brains much more than animals, they would follow orders completely and submissively and were practically human pack mules. While that wasn't the kind of woman that David wanted, he would give Alanna a taste of what it would be like to be one of them, how women who were ruled by their bodies and impulses rather than their intelligence were treated on Demagon. They couldn't be trusted to behave as more than animals.

It would be a fine line to walk, because he did not want to break her spirit... but it would have to be done. For both of them.

"Alanna, look at me." Master's voice was gentle, coaxing. She looked at him, shame sweeping through her as she saw the care in his face. "I caned your ass as punishment for your rebelliousness. I caned your feet because you used them to walk into a room when you knew you should have stayed out. Now you're going to learn what it's like to be treated the way you've acted. I have given you leeway to be yourself, perhaps when you've experienced what life is like for someone who cannot control herself and who does not think, then you will appreciate that leeway."

She wasn't entirely sure what he meant, but it sounded like more punishment. And a lesson. As usual, Master fit her training to her crime.

A finger tapped her gag, bringing her attention back to him.

"This is going to stay in your mouth, except for when you're eating, because animals do not have voices to speak with. Give me your hand."

One after the other, Master covered her hands with flexible clothe mitts, the undersides were nubby and rough. Then he moved down her body and put pads onto her knees, strapping them around. The last items he put on her went on her feet, soft cloth that covered the tops of her feet - which were touching the floor in this position. The he returned to crouch in front of her and look her in the eyes.

"You will move on all fours and you will not have any clothes, just like an animal. You will have to show me that you are a thinking creature and not an animal by your actions. You will not play with yourself. You will not speak when your gag is out. You will obey my orders, immediately and without protest. I will not ask anything to harsh of you. If you follow these rules tomorrow then you may have your class with Ms. Bliss the next day. Your new name, until you show me that you are Alanna and not an animal, is Pussy. Now Pussy, present yourself."

Alanna immediately sat back on her knees, yelping internally as her ass cheeks burned. Awkwardly she put her covered hands behind her, careful not to touch the tender skin on her buttocks. The knee pads Master had put on her actually helped in this position. She peeked at him. He leaned forward and put on hand between her legs, making her moan.

A small smile played on his lips. "Well at least I know it wasn't all bad for you."

Then he took the glossy finger from her pussy and sucked her juices off of it.

****

For the rest of the day Alanna followed her Master around like a shadow, crawling at his heels. For the most part he didn't pay attention to her at all, which she deserved, and she made herself happy just by being near him. Why hadn't she treasured the short times they had been together for the past couple of weeks, instead of focusing on what they hadn't had?

Being deliberately ignored by him was incredibly hard. Now she wished for the times when he hadn't just been busy, when he hadn't meant to be away. This afternoon could have been wonderful, and instead she was crawling on all fours like an animal. The worst part was the tail that brushed at her thighs with every movements. Just before leaving the locked room, Master had plugged her with a special plug that had a sweeping plume rising out of it. When she looked back over her shoulder, she could see it bobbing between her welted buttocks. Having a plug in, unless she was aroused, was already embarrassing. Crawling naked through the house with a TAIL where the entire staff could see her was so humiliating she wished she could run and hide. But Master had told her to heel, obviously noticing her mortification and testing her resolve. So Alanna heeled. And he trotted her through the entire house and past every member of the staff.

At dinner she ate in the kitchen, out of a bowl on the floor. Which was also embarrassing and it meant that one of her favorite parts of the day was now being denied her; not because Master wasn't home, but because she was being punished. She missed his conversation, the fun of being able to tell him about her day and seeing the sparkle in his eyes as he listened to her. When he came to fetch her, after her meal, she could see how heavy his step was and how tired his face. How selfish was she that she hadn't noticed that before? So much more concerned about her body's needs than his.

"Come on Pussy," Master said. Alanna crawled quickly over to him, rubbing her head along his thigh, trying to show him that she cared about him. Master's hands brushed the top of her head briefly, but just for a second, before he popped the gag back between her lips and stood straight, walking away from her. As quickly as she could, she followed after him.

When they got upstairs to the bedroom there was a new piece of furniture at the end of the bed, but Alanna didn't get a chance to inspect it. Master had her kneel in front of him and then he undid the gag again. Pressing his penis to her lips, he moaned as she sucked him eagerly into her mouth. The feeling of him inside of her turned her on, she was wet between her legs just from having the thick meat of him between her lips. Her tongue rolled eagerly over him, wanting so badly to please him and to make things right again.

She hummed as his length slide almost all the way into her, bumping against the back of her throat. Although her stomach roiled a little, she tamped it down and concentrated on the pleasantness of having him inside of her, of his hands on her head as his hips moved back and forth. Her body clenched, tightening around the plug in her ass, and the brush of the tail over the backs of her calves actually felt rather nice now... erotic. Fitting as much of him into her mouth as she could, Alanna could feel her nipples hardening, her breasts aching to be touched... but Master wasn't looking at her. His eyes were closed and he kept his hands on her head, resting gently rather than using her hair as a lever, the way he normally did.

Redoubling her efforts, Alanna sucked hard on him as her head pulled back and let her tongue dance across the underside of his cock as she swallowed him to the root. Master moaned, and her heart fluttered. It wasn't very long before she felt the pulsing underneath his cock against her tongue, followed by spurting into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed it happily. But when Master looked down at her again his eyes were still sad.

"Come on Pussy," he said again, leading her into the bathroom. She shot a curious glance back at the bed with its new addition, which was red and looked poofy. After her evening abulations and the removal of the plug for the night, Master removed the mitts on her hands and the pads on her knees before putting another coat of cream on her buttocks. They still ached when she moved too much, but the sharpness of the pain had dulled, unless she accidentally knocked into something. However, getting to her feet to sit on the toilet and clean her teeth had been agony, and she'd stayed off them as much as possible.

The gag went back in and then Master led her back to the bedroom, stopping at the soft pouf at the end of the bed, it had fuzzy walls that were only about 6" high and a fuzzy bottom.

"In here Pussy," he patted it. Confused, Alanna climbed into it. It was very soft. When he covered her with a blanket she whimpered, realizing that he meant for her to stay here. Master gripped her chin in his hand. "I told you before that it would be a few weeks and then things would go back to normal. Apparently you didn't believe me or didn't trust me. So here is your second chance. When I think you're ready, things will go back to normal. Pussy sleeps at the end of her Master's bed. Eventually Alanna will work her way back into it, or so I hope. Be a good girl and prove yourself to me."

With that Master gave her cheek one last caress and got into bed without her. Alanna curled herself into a tiny ball, trying to stifle the sobs that wracked her frame. She didn't want Master to hear her. Did she trust him? She should. Why hadn't she before? Why didn't she wait? And after having already waited for him, how much longer was she going to have to wait?

The realization that she wasn't nearly as disciplined as she thought was bitter. Eventually she fell into a shaky, unhappy sleep, thinking that she'd happily have endured more punishment if it had meant sleeping in her Master's bed tonight.

David was nearly beside himself listening to her cry. He almost got up at least twenty times... but he was also sure it wouldn't help. How could he comfort her without giving in to her? And that wouldn't give her the right lesson at all. If he comforted her and then left her lying there for a second time she'd only cry harder. It would be that much worse. In some ways it was kinder to ignore her tears for now. Even though it broke his heart to have to do so.

*****

The next morning Alanna felt sleepy and restless. Sleeping with her Master had given her some of the best nights sleep of her life, and being so close but so far from him was hard. Several times she'd woken in the middle of the night and had to fight the urge to climb into bed with him. But that would be disobeying orders. Impulsiveness was why she was in this position in the first place. Master would not welcome her disobedience or her appearance next to him.

The morning ritual was the same, except that before pleasuring him with her mouth Master put her mitts and knee pads on her, before pressing the tail back into place between her buttocks. Alanna didn't resist at all, even though she flushed with the usual humiliation, this time despite her arousal. The heat between her legs had diminished when she'd been so upset about the new sleeping arrangements last night, but being on her knees in front of her Master with his cock in her mouth had heightened it again. There was no spanking afterwards, for which she was thankful for. Her buttocks were still sore. However there was no pleasure for her either, no cessation for the desire that was thrumming through her lower body.

With her Master's eye on her, she could see the unhappiness in his expression lighten as he watched her squirm. This had to be another test. Master had ordered her not to play with herself... and so she wouldn't. Even though she really, really wanted to.

After breakfast in the kitchen, she was put in a large cage in the library. There was water in a bowl, and a soft mat for her to sit on, but there was nothing for her to do in it. Master undid her cuffs and mitts, took off her gag, ordered her into the cage, and then left. He didn't say when he would be back, where he was going, or how long she would have to be here. Alanna's lower lip trembled. More testing? She was terrified, and alone. Looking around, she quickly noticed that the cage wasn't locked. Although the door was closed and secured, if she really wanted to she could open it. It must be another test. Sitting on the mat, very careful of her sore buttocks, Alanna resolved to be good. She thought of some of the songs she'd learned as a child and started to hum.

Although, unbeknownst to her, not at all abandoned. David was in the next room over, working from home today, and keeping an eye on Alanna. The video feed had sound as well as the image, so that he could keep track of her, make sure she was alright. When she started to hum he had to smile. Little minx. She wasn't breaking any rules, but she was certainly pushing the boundaries still. Humming didn't use words, which is what he had forbidden, but it wasn't being quiet either. It was nice to have confirmation that spirit was still definitely there, despite the battering he'd had to give it.

Listening to Alanna hum soothed the ravages of his emotions as he got to work.

*****

After a few hours Ms. Bliss appeared in his office, as expected.

"I'm sorry David," she said. "I know you're a good Master and that you're having to adhere to the government's demands, but under the circumstances I do have to ask Alanna whether or not she wants to stay in this life."

"I know." He clenched his jaw and then forced himself to relax it, although his hands remained tense under the desk where she couldn't see them. "I don't know if she'll do better anywhere else. I'm worried I've been too lenient."

Ms. Bliss smiled reassuringly. "She's more spirited than anyone ever I've seen coming from Repiban. I don't doubt your own discipline, but I think that hers is somewhat lacking. However, it's not possible to predict human behavior all the time, even the most docile slaves sometimes get into mischief. It's just unfortunate that she chose that particular time to test you."

"It's like a comedy of errors," he said, sighing as he let the tension out of his arms and rubbed his hair and his face. "I just hope it doesn't end as a tragedy of errors. I don't want to lose her."

"I hope you don't," said Ms. Bliss. "I'll make sure she thoroughly understands what the options are."

David nodded tightly. As soon as Ms. Bliss left his office, his eyes went immediately to the small screen on the corner of his desk.

****

Alanna stopped humming and perked up the minute the door to the library opened. Then blushed deeply as she saw Ms. Bliss and not her Master. Fortunately the tail was tucked underneath of her, but her teacher was still seeing her sitting in a cage. Alanna hadn't expected to see her today at all.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,583 Followers