Submission Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Alanna," Ms. Bliss said, sitting down gracefully next to the cage. Alanna nodded at her, smiling, but she didn't speak. Ms. Bliss smiled back understandingly. "I know we already had a talk before about whether or not you're happy here, I just need to reaffirm that. If you feel abused under the current circumstances or no longer wish to remain here, you may choose to go with me right now. You would be put into a group home and taught a trade to earn your upkeep. I will tell you honestly that it is not as nice a home as you have here, that you will be watched by the government for the remainder of your life, and that you will not receive as good of an education as your Master has been providing. It will also be nearly impossible to return here if you changed your mind. However, you will also have more freedom, there will be no corporal punishment, and you will still be cared for and many women have pleasant and happy lives under those circumstances. Do you understand everything that I'm saying?"

Alanna nodded, to indicate she understood, but her heart was beating madly in her chest. Her feet and bottom seemed to ache more than ever, and the bars of the cage she was in felt very close around her.

"Knowing your options, Alanna, do you want to stay here?"