Suburban Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I increased the pressure on her most sensitive spot, pressing harder with the tip of my tongue and bumping the clit more with my lips. She was breathing heavily now, her hips would buck and gyrate and I devoted all my efforts on her clitoris. I wrapped my lips around it and pressed them together, squeezing her between their softness whilst my pointed tongue pressed down and swirled. Her hands grasped at the sheets when I did this and her back arched as she threw her head back and moaned. I started to gently suck and gazed up to view the results. Her mouth opened wide and a hoarse groan escaped her lips as she exhaled deeply. I suckled gently and her breathing increased intensity, fingers scrabbling at the bedding as she moved around with her clit held in my mouth. I reached up one hand and twisted my fingers into hers and she grasped me tightly, her eyes opening as she looked down, Holding her hand and gaze I sucked harder and her eyes misted over and the lids flickered and then closed, her head returning to the pillow. I released her clit from my lips and returned to licking, but pressed my top lip to her pussy, using it to push the fleshy hood back and restrain the little organ as my tongue lashed over it. She groaned, loudly and gripped my hand tighter, so I increased the frequency and intensity of my motions. Her gasps mixed with exhalations and these turned into panting as her hips came to life and pressed up into my mouth. I knew she was close, her eyes were screwed shut and her mouth wide, she looked quite beautiful, her face twisted not in pain but total pleasure. Seeing this drove me on, faster my tongue beat her clitoris against my lips, my saliva washing over it, mixing with her juice and being frothed by the motion. My mouth was awash with so much liquid and I would suck in the tasty mix, drawing her clit into my mouth as I did so, before releasing it and continuing the tonguing. She was whimpering now, the groans and moans unable to compete with the frequency of her exhalations and her beautiful sounds competed with the lapping of moisture that I was creating. She started to stiffen, pushing her pussy harder against my mouth, so I responded by pressing my tongue harder against her clit and then sucked, hard. She shivered, gasped and cried softly and then her back arched, her head went back and I pressed my tongue onto her clit, curling it around the hard point and then licked hard. She let out a big groan and her legs shook either side of my head. I did it again and she thrust her body down, harder against me as I licked and licked faster and harder than ever. A long burst of moans, whimpers and groans flowed from her as I felt my chin getting wetter. Her thighs parted and closed, squeezing my head as I relentlessly licked at her bucking cunt. I think she was trying to say something, but she was incapable of making sense, just noises. Her hand almost crushed mine whilst the other gripped the sheets, the fingers grabbing the mattress underneath and holding on tight. She twisted and arched her back, her breasts heaved with the movement and her breathing and then she let go, her head rising off the pillow as she rammed her body into my face.

A hand hit my forehead, slapping me, but without meaning to. She pushed me away, despite her thighs holding my head tight and I broke off my ministrations with my tongue and she shuddered again and then collapsed, her muscles un-tensing totally, her legs flopping down and her fingers going limp. The only movement was her chest, rising and falling heavily. I bent forward and lightly kissed her pussy and she jerked and shook at the soft contact. I raised my head and smiled. Looking down her pussy was wide open, the lips curling as my face left them, the hair darker now, soaked and matted with juice and saliva.

I moved away from her vagina and clambered up to lie beside her. Her eyes were still shut and she looked amazingly serene and happy. The smiling face was beaming now, cheeks flushed and hair tousled. Her mouth was slightly agape and I bent and pressed my soaked lips to hers, gently opening her and sliding my tongue between her other lips and running it along the inside of her lips. She groaned into my mouth and sucked my tongue. She must have been able to taste her pussy on me and some of her juice flowed into her mouth from mine. I raised my head as she opened her eyes and I smiled down at her happy face.

"Thank you." she whispered and then wrapped an arm around my head and pulled me to her mouth again, out lips pressing together and our tongues entwining. I slid my arms around her and held her. She still trembled slightly, but her breathing was returning to normal

We lay there for a while, my fingers idled along her body, over her belly, arms and legs and she would shudder gently if they found a spot she liked.

"So," She whispered up to me, "do you feel relaxed now?"

I chuckled, remembering my words from earlier. "Yes, I feel quite mellow. You?"

She gave a satisfied sigh. "I feel wonderful, that was pretty intense."

My hand grazed along her thigh and her legs parted slightly, allowing my fingertips to stray down to caress her inner thigh and wander upwards so that I could feel the hairs tickling me. I looked into her eyes and brushed a finger against her vulva.

She rested her head against me and seemed to purr. Her legs parted more and my hand pressed against her, feeling the heat and wetness. I ran my hand up, keeping it sideways so that my finger slipped into her slit, her labia wrapping around the digits as they glided along her lubricated groove. She squirmed on the bed, opening her eyes to stare up at me, her eyes saying yes and her breath turning to a gentle pant.

I twisted my hand slightly, letting the knuckle of the finger joint be a knob that rasped over her lips and knocking into her clit hood. She gasped as it did so and again as my finger went over it on the return leg. I moved my fingers slightly, parting her labia further with them and opening her up. She was very wet and my fingers slipped up and down easily, lubricating me as I started to masturbate her, my hand generating a steady, gentle, rhythm. I moved my thumb so it rested just above her clit, pressing down on her groin and helping steady my hand, using it as a pivot as the fingers carried on their tempo. She was groaning with each passing of the digits over her clit and I could feel its hard point as I moved my hand over it. I now had two fingers running up and down her groove, the first finger was the one knocking onto her clit. She had her eyes closed now and her breathing was shallow, just puffs and pants that coincided with my handiwork. Her vulva was spread wide, the labia fully extended now and swollen, the dark, fleshy, lips shining with moisture and laying exposed. My fingers moved along her and made an audible slopping noise as they travelled from the entrance to her body and along to her clit. I could feel the wetness as it flowed out, coating me and helping the lubrication. I pressed a bit more, but the tempo remained steady.

Years before I had performed this move on a girlfriend and she had an incredible orgasm. It was a matter of timing and the person, but it seemed to be working again. Her face was quite still, mouth open, eyes closed and cheeks slightly flushed. Her nipples were hard and her chest shuddered with each breath, short panting breaths that made her breasts wobble. There was almost no movement to her as she lay there, my hand pulsing up and down on her pussy.

I was propped up on one elbow as the other hand was busy. I was worried that cramp would set in, or my arm go numb and soon some discomfort set in, but I was determined to carry on and in a few minutes the pain went and I shifted slightly to relieve the pressure on my propping arm. Still my hand rubbed her, the fingers still busily pumping up and down along her slick divide, the soaked labia occasionally curling over to caress my fingers as they moved steadily, with each stroke the hard knuckle ran over her clit. A slight increase in pressure and a low moan came from her lips, but still she was motionless. A raising of the tempo ever so slightly and her breathing became faster. More pressure and she started to puff air rapidly from her lungs, her breasts juddering now as her chest moved. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me. She looked dreamy, not really there, but full of life. Her mouth moved and a quiet plea came from her.

"Don't stop."

I didn't, my fingers beat out their pace over her clit and down her pussy. She groaned louder and moved her head to the side, pressing her face against my arm and muffling her moans on me. Her body started to shiver and then subsided.

The only noises now were her breathing and the slopping sound of my fingers as they pistoned up and down between her labia.

Another slight increase in pressure and another groan. Her head buried against my arm further and I could feel her breath on my arm. The tempo remained the same, a relentless and regular throbbing against her sensitive organ. Once in a while she would shudder, her legs twitching, but generally she was in another world and as long as I kept the pace going she would stay there. A long moan, panting breath and more shakes all came along as she was wrapped up in herself. My hand was aching, but I wanted to keep on going to see how she would look as it intensified. A loud groan and her head straightened, mouth wide and neck arching as she tilted back. Her hips moved a little now, things were building inside. I increased the pressure and she was now puffing and panting as if she was running a marathon. Her legs started to move around on the bed, one leg being drawn up as the other made circular motions with the heel. The bent leg then dropped to the side, knee still at an angle and splaying her groin open further. Her thighs were twitching slightly, it was clearer now her inner thigh was easier to see, the muscles at the top just flickering below the skin.

She pushed her head back again, her throat taut as she did so and opened her mouth wide, exhaling a long, sighing, moan. Her breasts jiggled and she moved her hips again, all the while my fingers rhythmically pounded over her, wallowing in her soaked slit and opening her pussy lips. She shook again and her eyes opened, but she looked elsewhere, to whatever place she was in. My fingers raised the tempo and pressure a fraction, enough to cause her to gasp and her eyes to blaze. Her body twitched, her soft breasts vibrating as she did. Again. Again. Regularly now she was juddering, panting fast and low. Her arms moved, the right one reaching up to touch me, running over my chest and then resting against my body whilst the left arm reached over, the hand grabbing my right arm near the elbow and sliding down to my wrist and fixing on there tight, pressing the hand harder down and seemingly ensuring I wasn't going to move those fingers that were driving along over her pussy. I pressed down harder and her head raised suddenly, air hissing between clamped teeth before her mouth widened again and she dropped back onto the pillow with a groan that came from deep inside her. She was still twitching, faster now, her whole body was starting to pulse and shake. As much as I was enjoying seeing her like this, I was now in pain from the constant movement that had been going on for about fifteen minutes now. I raise the pace again and used my fingers to squeeze her clit against my thumb. That did the trick. I started doing shorter strokes, quickly moving the fingers directly on her clit and the surrounding area to pinch it against the thumb that was positioned on her pubic patch just above it.

She shook. Legs thrashed for a second and her back arched. Her hand on mine held me hard against her body as she shuddered and twitched, breasts swaying and bouncing. Her eyes were tight closed, mouth wide open and her face flushed. Her grip tightened around my hand and pressed it down hard and she let out a loud "aaaaarrrrggghhh" noise that gurgled in her throat. Then she pulled my hand away, pressing the fingers down, along her drenched cleft until I could feel her heat against the tips. Her hand was wrapped around mine, leaving the two fingers extended. She pressed down, around and up, her body opening and swallowing the digits easily as she rammed them inside her. She was flooded, which was good as she was also tight and the lubrication allowed my two fingers to slide up her vagina easily as she impaled herself on them. She pressed her body down, her pelvis grinding against my trapped hand, her vaginal walls contracting around the two fingers. I could feel her insides twitching as she tried to get my hand higher, hips making small circles and bucking slightly.

She looked up at me, or through me, she still looked glazed. The other hand reached down and grabbed at the top of my jeans, pulling the button open.

"I want you inside me." She whispered.

This wasn't part of the deal, but I wasn't going to object. My free hand started to pull at my jeans as well, yanking them open and pushing them and the soggy trunks down. Oddly, I wasn't hard. I had been most of the night, since we started talking on the train, but it had worn off as I had become focussed on making her cum. Luckily the feel of her tight cunt around my fingers had restored the blood flow down there so that when her hand reached out she wasn't disappointed to find she hadn't turned me on. With one hand trapped up her snatch, I fumbled out of my clothing, leaving just my t-shirt on, that would have to come off when my hand left her body.

She stroked my belly and ran her fingers down my hard penis and then over a thigh. I moved next to her, hand still trapped by her grip. I knelt between her spread legs as she pushed, pulled and guided me with her free hand. She then released my hand and I raised the fingers to my mouth and licked the wetness off them, tasting deep inside her as she watched me. I then yanked off my t-shirt and had just got it off when her hands grabbed my hips and pulled me close and down. I reached out, using my arms to support me and stop me from landing on her. Her face rose and her lips opened on mine and a hand pressed the back of my head down to her as the other pulled my cock towards her entrance.

I felt her body against the sensitive head and she moved me around for a second or two and I slipped around her wet labia. Then I felt her, the wet warmth of her hole as I pressed against it, her hand still around my shaft as she pulled me closer. There was an instant of resistance and then she succumbed, her body opening as the domed head of my penis parted her lips and slipped inside her. She released my shaft and the hand was suddenly on my rear, pushing and pulling whilst shifting her hips to accommodate me as I started to fill her. She was tight, her muscles gripped me as she opened her body. She was also amazingly wet, I could feel it flowing around my head and shaft as I went deeper. I jerked my hips as she did with hers and we ground into each other, buried as deep as I could go as her legs wrapped around me and held me tightly to and into her.

Her tongue pressed into my mouth as my cock pressed into her pussy. We groaned into each other as our bodies merged in as many places as we could get. We paused, panting together, hearts pounding against chests. Then we moved, rocking rather than thrusting, her legs restricting my movements and me thankful as I wanted this to last. For an older woman her pussy was fantastic, tighter than younger girls I'd been in. It was still throbbing too, it seemed that her orgasm was still subsiding. We shifted as one, me pressing my pelvis down to rub against her groin, trying to grate against her clit with my pubic hair. We still didn't talk, just grunted and moaned softly as the bed creaked gently. I could feel her juices running out and over my balls, warming them with the body temperature fluid. The tight wet tunnel gripped me as my head bobbed inside her, stirring her cum as my balls rested against her perineum. We came up for air, breaking off the kiss with a trail of saliva keeping us together at the mouth.

"You cunt is amazing. It feels incredible around my cock," I gasped and she blushed again.

"You feel good too." She whispered

"What feels good?"

"You do."

"What part of me feels good?" I was toying with her now and also trying to take my mind of the great sensations.

"The part that inside me." Her eyes shone and the blush returned slightly.

"Tell me, what part feels good?"

She was quiet for a few seconds, apart from the deep breathing and the sound of flesh slapping and grinding together.

"Your cock feels good." And she reddened further.

"Where does my cock feel good?" I was enjoying this almost as much as the fucking.

Again there was quiet.

"Your cock feels great in my cunt." And her eyes lit up as much as her cheeks.

I laughed and kissed her before moving my mouth to her ear.

"Your cunt is wonderful, I want to fill it with cum." I whispered into her.

"Oh yes. Please do." She gasped back

"Do what?" I said and then lightly licked her ear, flickering over the entrance and around the rim.

"Cum. Cum inside me, inside my cunt."

"Ok, if you want me too then my cock will cum in your cunt. Is that ok?" And I raised my head to look into her dark, lust filled eyes.

"Yes. I want your cock to fill my cunt with cum." Looking right into me as she said the words.

It didn't take long for just that to happen, my hips jerked faster and her words echoed around my head, this sweet thing ordering me to fill her with cum. I slammed my hips hard into her and I saw stars as my cock exploded, the feelings travelling from my toes to my head, via my balls. I pulled back and thrust again as another load escaped from my scrotum to flood her vagina and coat her cervix in semen. Another jerk, another burst of sperm was spat into her body, each ejaculation accompanied by a groan from me and a gasp from her as we rattled our bodies together. I bucked three more times, squeezing more cum along the narrow tube in my penis to erupt from the hole and swim into her. The last shot hurt, but in a good way. Maybe it was the pain of the last cum, or the fact that the fucking was finished, but it was a sweet pain. Her pussy twitched and convulsed, milking me and swallowing the load as I jettisoned it inside. When I was spent she still held me tight, the spunk swimming around my twitching member as I collapsed on her, panting and light headed.

"Your cum feels great in my cunt." came a soft voice beside me and I raised my head to see her smiling deeply. I kissed her, feeling her warm mouth open willingly to mine as her body had done. We both sighed and held the other close, our breathing subsiding as we started to recover. A hand caressed my back as I nuzzled her neck and I felt my cock start to shrink. I wanted to stay inside her for longer, but raised myself up and moved my hips away. My softening penis sliding from her, her swollen labia curling back as I left her body as if a flower touched by a soft breeze. As I pulled back an umbilical string of our cum stretched from the head of my cock to her open pussy, white and glistening until it was too long and then dripping onto her thigh, the globules sparkling against her pale skin. I knelt there and looked down at her. The dark hair was darker now, matted with juices and cum and looking like a trampled lawn. Her vulva was still wide open, the labia moving around as the blood flowed away, but still they were splayed wide resting against her body with the glistening slit visible between them. Her hole was dilated, but closing, as if in a sigh. A trickle of creamy liquid was running from it and smeared around the entrance. I watched as it ebbed out and started to flow through the lips and down to her perineum. Her body was still, apart from her rising chest and she looked very content, her eyes half closed and dreamy again, the lust gone now. She smiled, as she always seemed to do and the room lit with it and her warmth. Such a sweet woman, so kind and caring, so utterly fucked. It was an amazing sight.