Suburban Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled up the bed to lie beside her and she stirred and reached a hand up to touch my chest. Just as I reclined she sat up and bent over. Without a word she moved the hand down my chest to my groin and wrapped her fingers around my wet penis. She moved closer, holding me gently and pulling the softening member towards her, opening her mouth as she approached and pressing her lips onto the wet head with a light 'smack' sound. I was taken aback by that and even more so when her mouth opened and her lips slid over the head and came to a rest wrapped around the bare skin just below the ridge. She sucked gently and her tongue swirled over my head, flickering over the hole and then dragging up against the arrowhead on the underside. I gasped loudly and her eyes darted to mine and then returned to my groin. It only lasted a few seconds, but was a wonderful surprise and then she pulled back, my cock flopping away from her face and she returned to lie next to me, turning her head and smiling deeply.

"Thank you." I blurted out.

"Oh no, I am the one who should say that." She whispered.

"I seem to have breached the agreement though, I said I would go down on you and wanted nothing in return."

She gazed up at the ceiling, thinking.

"Yes, but I didn't say you wouldn't get anything. Besides, I had to have you inside me after that last orgasm. I wouldn't have been relaxed otherwise and you did say you'd help me relax."

We both chuckled at that. It was safe to say we were both fairly serene now.

"Was the wank ok?" I was keen to know what she was feeling when my fingers were working on her.

"Ohhhhh yes! That was very good. I felt an orgasm building and it stayed like that for ages, I was in heaven!" She laughed. "When I did cum I thought I'd never stop, it wasn't just 'Boom!' it kept going and I just had to have something inside me," she looked across to me, "inside my cunt." The last word was heavily emphasised and without a trace of a blush.

"Good. I'm glad it worked." I smiled at her. "And your cunt is wonderful to be in."

She did blush lightly at that. "It's not too old for you?"

"No, it's a lot tighter than younger girls I've been in. With a pussy like that I am shocked you're single."

Again she laughed and gazed upwards, as if remembering lost loves and why they left.

... And I thought of the joys I might still be able to give her...