All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 07'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

Great job on writing this fantastic chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good!

Thank you for the Christmas present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing chapter

this story line is so delicious. I loved the conversation from her point of view. She's a much more interesting character in those moments where we get insight into her world. I would hate hearing her perspective on some of the stuff that happens to Alex and Bella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MOREEEEEEEEEE

MOREEEEEEEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love your stories and I love your writing. The scenes are super hot. With that being said, I don't find there's much in terms of plot progression. I thought this story was going to be an internal conflict with Trish considering we know how it ends. It seems like she's already submitting to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
two thoughts

youre a great writer, but i had two thoughts:

1) there needs to be more tension somewhere, i get shes submitting because she feels like this guy is the only one who ever cared about her, but theres also a self-esteem issue, and she seems to have that problem in spades as well. maybe draw out how she starts having that while at the same time remaining attached to jordan.

2) more on his motives, pls.

yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter?

When's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love all of your stories...

But I have to say that "Taken by the Wolf" and the current "Taken by the Viking" are two of my favorites!!! :-)

Keep up the great work... and please, please hurry along with chapter 8!!!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us your fans.

Sweetone66

P.S. I enjoy reading Trish's interactions with Bella and Alex as well as her perceptions regarding their treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you're awesome

Just want to say that I am a huge fan of your work for the past...well years...whenever I'm in a mood and in need of some imagery from my mind, you're my go to.

CafuneCafuneover 7 years ago
Great Story

Am enjoying this story very much. Lovely tale, a great way of telling it and characters are so believable, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I love this story and am impatiently waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch. 08

Next Chapter... Now!

annikasfuryannikasfuryalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

I appreciate your creativity and the time that it takes to share it with us. I love your stories and admire your skill. This chapter was especially pleasurable to read. I especially like how you manage to make Jordan a likable character, he is a man of the world he exists in. His reactions and behavior make perfect sense in the setting you've created. And in my mind he goes from stalker-kidnapper-rapist to devoted protecter-dom-lover, even though I know it's wrong. I love it. I like Trish too and I'm enjoying their interaction very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are very talented

This story is the perfect mix of erotica, obsession, reluctance and conflict. So well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES