Taken by the Viking Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

When Jordan abruptly got to his feet, carrying her in his arms, she didn't know whether a lot of time had passed or no time at all. It felt like both. Trish clung to him as he walked briskly from the hall, her body still quivering, although the need to cum had subsided a little... painfully, but at least it had. The iron bands of his arms holding her tightly made her think that perhaps he was feeling a little bit of the same desperation? Part of her hoped so, because at least that would be fair... another part of her didn't hope so, because she knew exactly how that desperation would be spent.

Unsurprisingly, he brought her straight back to his room. Trish moaned a little as he placed her down in the center of the bed, not sure if she was moaning in denial of what was about to happen, or because she was so desperate to climax that part of her wanted it. Pulling the dress up over her head, he dropped it on the floor and, with two fingers, pushed her down so she was lying on her back.

"Arms above your head," he said, his blue eyes glowing as he loomed over her.

She found herself obeying immediately, too far gone in hazy need to even consider trying to resist. Not that it would have mattered. Jordan caught her wrists and quickly cuffed them, leaving her bound to the bed, arms stretched high above her head, leaving her helpless in the way he seemed to like. Kneeling between her legs, he loomed over her, his gaze arrested as he stared down at her.

His hands cupped her arms and slid down her limbs, fingers sliding around to her back once he reached her torso. Trish bit back a moan as they slid down to her breasts. The ache in her nipples intensified as Jordan's hands jostled the clamps on them, echoing the throbbing in her pussy. His mouth hovered over a sensitive bud, heating it... and then his hand moved and there was a small pinch as he removed the clamp.

The pinch was followed immediately by his hot mouth descending on her nipple, sucking the bud between his lips, and Trish let out a wild cry as sensation suddenly surged. Not just the pleasure of his mouth suckling the sensitive bud, but a tingling, sharp flare of pain as blood rushed back into the crushed nubbin. Jordan's tongue soothed the pain somewhat, but couldn't eradicate it completely, and Trish writhed beneath him as her flesh jiggled, her nipple feeling as though it was now swollen to twice it's normal size. When he finally lifted his mouth, she looked down to see it definitely did look larger than usual; plumper and standing out farther from the slight mound of her breast, and it was an angry, dark reddish color.

His mouth moved to hover over her still clamped nipple and Trish found herself pulling at the restraints on her wrists.

"No, no, no, no..."

"I know it hurts, baby girl, but it has to come off," he said, right before she felt the pinch and then the wet heat of his mouth. Trish strained as tears sprang to her eyes. Her nipples were two throbbing points of pain throbbing on her chest, the discomfort radiating outward and right down between her legs. Part of her couldn't help wondering what clamps like that might feel like on her clitoris... and then she kicked herself for even having the thought. But her clit was aching so badly for some pressure on it, the thought had been only natural.

Fingers slid down between her legs. Circled around her clit, but didn't touch it. Trish made a strangled noise in the back of her throat as her orgasm hovered. She didn't beg though. She refused to beg.

"Say my name, baby girl," Jordan murmured, rather than asking her to beg like he sometimes did. "I just want to hear my name on your lips as you cum." His voice coaxed. Cajoled. implied that surely what he was asking wasn't so much... especially compared to asking her to beg.

His finger circled again. Brushed against her swollen clit. A sob rose in Trish as her body arched. Demanding. It was doing as he asked, but it wasn't begging for something he was making her physically desire, no matter that her mind did not. That, she could do.

"Jordan," she whispered, licking her dry lips. Immediately she was rewarded as his fingers slid over her clit. "Oh! Jordan!"

The thick shaft of his cock pressed against her pussy and thrust in, making Trish cry out loudly as her pussy was brutally stretched open. Her anus clenched around the plug in her ass, igniting those nerve endings, and as his groin slammed against her pussy lips and clit, her long-awaited orgasm crashed over her.

"JORDAN!"

Trish didn't even realize she was screaming his name as she writhed beneath him, sobbing with ecstatic relief as the pleasure rode her. Her legs wrapped around the backs of his thighs, every wave of erotic bliss surging with every thrust of his cock into her body. The hot, hardness of his cock was like steel inside of her and her pussy convulsed around him, shuddering with the hot sensation of rapture.

It wasn't until her climax began to subside that she realized what she was doing, and she choked back another repetition of his name, her legs falling away from where she'd had her thighs tight around his waist. The tingling buzz in her pussy was pure physical satisfaction, little aftershocks of pleasure shuddering through her as Jordan continued to pump his cock in and out of her quivering pussy.

When he suddenly pulled out, she was surprised, until he flipped her over. Her wrists crossed in front of her as he positioned her on her knees, bowing down before him, bottom in the air as if she was offering it to him. Trish shuddered, but she was too limp, too satiated to do anything but kneel there as his cock lined back up with her pussy and thrust in.

This position made him feel even larger, especially as his body rubbed up against the base of the plug in her ass. The feeling of fullness intensified as the plug was jostled, rubbing against her sensitive nerve endings. Flashes of pleasure were already coiling inside of her again.

SLAP!

A little puff of air escaped her lips as Jordan smacked her ass between his thrusts, surprising her. It didn't hurt exactly... just a slight sting and then warmth spread from the spot.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

His hand peppered her bottom, making her squirm as he spanked her in between thrusts. This wasn't a hard spanking, he was just doing it because he wanted to, because he liked it. The warmth spreading across her skin made her entire body feel flushed as cock rubbed against her inner muscles between each swat. Trish whimpered. She didn't want this to feel good, especially now, after she'd already reached her climax, and he was spanking her... but her body didn't care about things like pride or dignity.

SLAP!

SLAP!

The smacks were becoming harder, heating her skin further, stinging a little longer, and Trish felt herself clenching around his cock every time his hand fell. Jordan's grunts and moans of appreciation made it clear how much he was enjoying taking her from behind and spanking her while he did it.

When he began to play with the plug in her ass as well, in between thrusts, Trish found her body shuddering with the intense sensations it created. The plug was pulled back and forth, twisted, thrust, making her feel as though she was being fucked in both holes at once. And then he'd let go, slap her already pink ass a few more times, before returning his attention to playing with the plug.

Trish was panting from fighting back the pleasure she didn't want, tilting forward to press her face into the mattress so he couldn't hear her moans and soft sounds of pleasure as his ministrations did exactly what he wanted it to. This made her sore nipples graze the bed every time Jordan thrust forward, shoving her body with his thrust, and increasing her overall pleasure, but at least he couldn't hear her.

Still, he could feel the gripping of her pussy as he rode her, the way she shuddered as he fucked her with the plug in conjunction with his cock, the way her body rippled whenever his hand slapped the jiggling pink flesh of her ass. When he leaned forward over her, his hands sliding up her sides to cup her breasts again, Trish sucked back a whimper as his fingers closed roughly over her soft flesh. Her nipples throbbed, her ass clenched around the plug as his position pressed his body against its base, and she squirmed as his balls slapped against her clit when he thrust fully into her.

So full...

So good...

Long, slow, hard strokes filling her up as he covered her body with his own, dominating her in every sense of the word, and while her mind might be reluctant, her body responded with euphoric delight. She was already sensitive, primed, from her first orgasm and he'd taken the time to build her up again. Tension coiled, tendrils of pleasure sliding through her, breaking down what little was left of her resistance.

"That's it baby," Jordan whispered in her ear, as if he could sense her submitting to him. "Just let go... It's going to feel so good..."

He sucked her earlobe into his mouth, biting down gently with his teeth and Trish cried out into the mattress, muffling the noise, as his hand slid from one breast down between her legs. Fingers sought out her clit... rubbed... circled... and pinched. The little jolt of pain that accompanied her pleasure sent her soaring higher.

The teeth skidded off of her earlobe, his body pulled back slightly, giving him more room to thrust harder... faster... his fingers worrying her clit between the callused pads, and Trish screamed into the mattress as her orgasm hit her like a space shuttle. The intense sensations multiplied as she felt Jordan move more roughly in and out of her, his cock expanding, pressing against the walls of her pussy as he started to cum. Hot liquid filled her as he pumped, his hips still moving even as he spurted his cum into her pussy.

Trish sobbed with the intensity of the sensations wracking her, the ecstasy which seemed to burrow into her very marrow, the throbbing of her sore nipples and bottom, the soreness of her anus from having the plug played with, and the sorely satiated pulse of her pussy. When Jordan slid out of her, she felt utterly limp all over. Limp and almost too sensitive to be touched. Even his fingers stroking through her hair as he turned her onto her side and pulled her into to cradle against him made her shiver.

"So beautiful," Jordan murmured under his breath, his fingers drawing through the silky strands of her hair. "My baby girl."

It really wasn't fair that the first time in her life she truly believed someone thought she was beautiful, that she felt like someone cared about her, that it had to be him.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers
12