All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 21'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving it but a little disappointed

Been on the look out for chapter 21 and it's finally here, which I'm happy about. Though I did enjoy this chapter wish we could have seen a bit more of what happened in Rio. It just felt a little rushed like you were summing it up to get to the end quicker. Like how game of thrones did season 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really love this story. It didn’t feel rushed to me at all, and I thought how you handled Trish’s continued dawning self awareness to be quite masterful. I look forward to the next chapter.

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 6 years ago

I feel like you're bored of this story and aren't putting your heart into it anymore. You write to put something on the page but it feels like you're rushing through the story skipping what would be new and exciting interaction and dialogue (which is mostly non-existent) for rehashed scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with the other comments. There's no real progression. I don't even kniw what the conflict is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait! Wait!

So tell us about Rio. How do Jordan and Malik carve their place in this dangerous corner of the world? Surely somebody feels the need to challenge them to establish dominance in local leadership. Elaborate on their playing together. On Malik and Laura's fun choices in their home.

Back in the Wolf's den: show us some Ken and Lisa time already!!

Please don't rush. I love this story. *pouts*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have been anticipating this chapter, and I love every part of this story. Screw the guys who said you're rushing the story, it's yours not theirs. Personally, I thought the chapter was hot, and you know exactly how you want the story to play out. Thanks, and keep up the good work! :))

LucindaPaigeLucindaPaigeover 6 years ago

I don't quite understand the progress comments. I think there is a clear progression from the first chapter to now in Trish's transformation from simple college student to Jordan's baby girl. He molded her into exactly what he wanted her to be, and in this chapter she not only accepts it, she embraces it. It's easy to see how it came about, from the abduction and rapes to the isolation, and being forced to depend completely on her abuser for everything, including protection and safety. I suppose her brainwashing into believing a person deserves to be sexually assaulted and degraded demonstrates just how far gone she is, because that is beyond messed up, especially after what she's gone through. I do agree with another commenter that what goes on in Rio and how Jordan fits into the mix is something I'd like to read more of. They're no Bella and Alex, who I adored, but Jordan and Trish are compelling characters, and I'm interested to see what becomes of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Still good. Loving this series.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 6 years ago

As much as I love this story, it seems like Trish is becoming a spoiled brat. She could have everything she wanted for the most part with Jordan, and it seems like she's turning into a brat. And as for Jordan, it seems like he is still just using Trish instead of trying to be more WITH her.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Chapter 21...

I've loved this story all the way through. (Loved both your "Taken" stories, but this is my favourite) The sex is very well written and so much more than hot! Yet the change from Rio to the Wolf's compound seemed a bit abrupt to me, almost as if I'd turned two pages in a book instead of one... Like others I really wish this story would continue. Trish's thoughts and acceptance (and the process of that acceptance) of the complete "change" in her life fascinate me. I wish her acceptance could be challenged in some way - Think Jordan has a lot more to understand and more developments to make... Don't think he looked after Trish post sex in this chapter as he always has before, even after punishing her...

My personal wishes aside, thank you for continuing this story. - Another 5* chapter.

Jules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12596 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES