Taken by the Viking Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish found herself strangely incensed.

Yes, she'd known - in the back of her mind - that he'd have to go back to his duties now that they were at the compound... but when he'd brought her back to their room to talk, she'd thought she'd have his undivided attention for a while. Maybe even for the rest of the day. Instead, he wanted to throw questions at her, have a quick fuck, and then go back to his work.

The old Trish would have realized it was reasonable. The even older Trish would have been relieved that he was going to leave her to her own devices for a while.

But the Trish she was now, his Trish, who had become used to having his constant and undivided attentions, who had already quietly sat on his lap while he spoke with the Wolf and Zadia, the Trish who had come to crave his attention and touch...

Well, she was kind of pissed.

And, as she bucked her hips, screeching in a kind of fury when he actually chuckled - laughing at her! - she also felt a kind of wild sexual excitement as, for the first time in a really long time, she tried to fight him off of her.

"No! I don't want to have sex! You're being a jerk!"

Shaking his head, Jordan sat back and pulled her up enough to yank her dress off over her head. Trish tried vainly to cling to the fabric, but he ripped it right out of her hands and tossed it on the floor. Which was when she realized he was no longer holding her down anymore.

Heart pounding, even knowing there was no way she could escape or stop him, she tried to push herself up and away from him.

Almost made it too. She cried out in frustration as big hands caught her around the waist, pushing her down onto her stomach. When she tried to turn back onto her back, so she could at least slap him or something, she found he was straddled over her, and he let more of his weight fall onto her so he was pressing down the center of her back. She could kick, she could flail, but her movements were completely useless and she let out another wail of frustrated fury. She couldn't even push herself up and slam her back against his balls, because his weight was already flattening her.

She squirmed and tears sprang into her eyes as he grabbed her wrists and the cuffs attached to the headboard, easily restraining her.

"No! No, no, no, NO! Jordan! You can't just chain me up and fuck me because you feel like it!"

He actually snorted.

"Yes I can."

The heavy weight pinning her down suddenly lift and a harsh swat to her ass had her squealing as the spot flared with heat and pain.

"Ow!"

"And no cursing."

"Fuck you!" She tried to turn onto her side and kick at him.

Clucking his tongue, he caught her ankle and within two minutes Trish had two plump pillows under her hips to lift up her ass and her ankles were spread wide apart and also cuffed to the bed, leaving her completely helpless, frustrated, and excited. Even as angry and resentful as she was feeling, her hard nipples were still rubbing against the sheets beneath her and her pussy was slickly wet and starting to ache.

"Jordan!" she whined, squirming.

"Hush, little girl, naughty girls don't get to talk," he said, his hand coming down on her ass again with a loud, hard smack.

Trish shrieked and then shrieked again as he repeated the blow to the other side of her bottom.

And again.

And again.

She pulled at the cuffs on her wrists and ankles, squirming on top of the pillows propping her up, as Jordan started to spank her in earnest.

It wasn't quite a 'bad girl' spanking, but it was closer to that than the playful spankings she received when she was being bratty. There was no warm up, no mercy, just hard slaps peppered across her ass, turning the creamy skin a hot, pulsing pink as tears began to sting her eyes in response to the growing burn.

"I'm sorry!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I said I'm sorry!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

His hand moved down to the untouched backs of her thighs, which stung even more than her already roasted bottom and Trish shrieked, trying to buck as his paddle-like hand rained down fiery slap after slap.

She begged.

Pleaded.

And hated her body because even as her backside stung and burned, she could feel her pussy becoming more swollen, more needy. This was harsher than a playful spanking and yet her body responded in the same way.

When he finally stopped, she sagged with relief... and then tensed again as she felt him moving onto the bed behind her, kneeling between her legs. It didn't matter that her ass and thighs were on fire, her irritation surged again. He was going to fuck her and then go to work! So nothing had changed except that he'd also spanked her!

"Noooooooo!" She wriggled and tugged at her bindings as she felt his cock press against her pussy and begin to push in.

Her body quivered with excitement even as she wanted to pout and huff.

"Yes," he said, big hands sliding beneath the front of her body to cup her breasts as his hips surged forward, impaling her with a hard thrust.

Trish cried out in outraged pleasure as he began to squeezed her breasts roughly, fondling her for his pleasure, his cock sliding back out and then thrusting in hard as he used her own body for leverage. He set a bruising pace, his weight pressing her down, her mound rubbing against the pillow beneath it as he fucked her from behind.

With his body covering hers, every thrust slapped his front against the hot, swollen skin of her ass. If he hadn't just spanked her, it wouldn't have hurt, but since he had, every pleasurable thrust was accompanied by an extra bite of pain even before he started pinching and tugging on her nipples.

She fought against her body's reaction, not wanting to give in to the sensations Jordan was eliciting with his rough handling.

"No, no, no," she chanted, although her denials were meant more towards herself than him.

There was nothing she could do to stop him, even if he hadn't tied her down. She already knew he was bigger, faster, stronger than her. If he wanted to spank her, he would, if he wanted to fuck her, he would. But she was feeling pissy with him and she didn't want to enjoy it.

She just wasn't sure she could stop herself.

His cock dragged in and out of her, rubbing over her g-spot again and again, each plunging thrust filling her to the brim, igniting the sting in her buttocks, and jostling the plug in her ass. Trish writhed, clenched, and vainly denied the ecstasy rising inside of her.

An errant thought drifted across her mind - did she think that if she held out and didn't orgasm, that he would stay with her till she did? Was she really just trying to keep him there with her longer?

It didn't matter either way. She could feel her orgasm growing, rising, her toes beginning to curl...

And then Jordan pulled out, leaving her gasping and achingly empty, ready to scream at him again. There was a sting as he yanked the plug from her ass, and then she screamed as he thrust fully into the tight channel without mercy. While she was used to anal sex by now and she wore the plug almost constantly, the first entry of his cock always stretched her tight hole, and when he did it so quickly, so roughly, it made her muscles burn even more painfully than the spanking had.

Her fingers scrabbled against the sheets as she instinctively tried to get away from the hard shaft invading her tight hole, the fullness uncomfortable, the slide of his cock hotly painful as he fucked her ass just as roughly as he'd been fucking her pussy.

But her body had already been primed, and even as her muscles strained to expel him, even as her nerves shrieked with erotic torment, her orgasm exploded through her anyway, the ecstasy bursting through her and wrapping her in a maelstrom of conflicting sensations that had her screaming for mercy all over again. Still ignoring her cries, Jordan leaned back, his hands sliding down away from her breasts so he could grip her hips, fucking her ass harder and harder as the brutal amalgamation of agony and ecstasy assaulted her, overwhelming her.

It was so good and it was too much and it was exactly what she needed.

More tears rolled down her face as he used her ass for his own pleasure, ignoring her choked sobs as her body was shattered by his relentless assault on her sense... and the knowledge it didn't matter if she came or if she came too hard, he was going to have his way anyway only sent her soaring higher.

She was practically senseless, completely overcome by the physical passion and distress, when Jordan finally swelled inside of her, his movements becoming more frantic. Wet heat filled her ass as he groaned, pumping her full of hot cum, each spurt throbbing against her raw passage. Whimpering, she went limp as Jordan finally relaxed against her, his fingers loosing their grip as his cock began to soften.

Closing her eyes, she completely let go, trusting he would take care of whatever needed to be done.

******

When Trish woke up, she was laying on her stomach, no longer cuffed or propped up by pillows. Her ass felt sore and sensitive, both inside and out, and when she clenched her muscles she could feel that Jordan had plugged her again. Probably with his load of cum still inside of her, he liked to know she was walking around with his cum stoppered in her ass. If she was being completely honest, there was a part of her which was also aroused by it.

She was constantly aroused by things she probably shouldn't be.

Like saying no to Jordan and having him ignore her.

That shouldn't have turned her on... but it had. She'd been angry - well, pouty, really - and... okay, well no, if he'd given in to her pouting she would have lost some respect for him.

Of course he had to work.

She was the only one who didn't have to work at all.

Still feeling pouty, she got up from the bed and went to the computer, wincing slightly as she sat down. Ouch... her poor butt was going to be feeling today's lesson for a while. And what had the lesson been?...

Don't try to keep Jordan from his job. Or be unreasonable about him having one. She'd known he'd have to go back to work once they were at the compound. And eventually he'd have to do some work in Rio too. He wouldn't have every moment of every day to devote to her.

Still feeling pouty, Trish pulled up her classwork, trying to ignore the tingle she still felt in her pussy and nipples. She didn't doubt there were cameras in the room whenever Jordan was out of it, just like in Rio, and she didn't need another spanking on top of the one she'd already been given.

As she scanned her next assignment, her mind was still thinking about staying on earth or going to the colony... she already knew what she really wanted to do was stay on earth. But she was having a little trouble admitting, even to herself (maybe especially to herself) that she wanted to stay because she wanted to live a hedonistic life style as Jordan's little girl, his little sex toy whom he could fuck whenever he wanted, even when she said no. A life of orgasms and being cared for. It seemed so selfish.

And she wanted it so badly.

12