All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 07'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Another good chapter. I love to hate Wolf and I would love to know what his story is. I do hope Bella and Alex make it through without being broken. I didn't get chance to comment on chapter 6 but I enjoyed it also. In too many stories the " back in the cell" is skipped and sometimes it is the detail that makes it. As I said before I struggle reading some of the scenes as is not my usual type but I am enjoying the darkness of it.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
I'm with Mayness

I would love to see them fight back somehow and bring the wolf down.

Compelling reading if a little dark for me too.

5/5 for a great story

CountGustafCountGustafover 10 years ago
Very good

Extremely good erotica. I for one would not want them to bring the Wolf down. I like the submission factor, and I like to think that the Wolf will still be around, even when this feuilleton is finished.

I'm glad you told us up front that the Wolf as a rule sends his victims home in fairly good physical condiition, so we don't have to worry about death or maiming and just can sit back and enjoy the action. That's smart authoring, caring for the readers.

Obviously both Alex and Bella will be a bit worse for wear in their nether regions, by the time they return home, but they will share an interesting experience that is difficult to share with others, so I foresee a happy ending for them. I look forward to being brought there.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 10 years ago
Chapter Seven

After reading this chapter I too am trying to figure out what the Wolf has planned for our captive heroes. I am reminded of the old saying resistance is futile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Masterful!

Each chapter (that I've read so far) has been wonderfully written, with perfect grammar and spelling, understanding of nuance, and what most Literotica series' DON'T have: a smooth transition from one chapter to the next, with an attention-grabbing cliffhanger to keep the reader interested. Very impressed, though I expected a werewolf story with the title, "Taken by the Wolf." It was a pleasant surprise when I realized just how unique and different this storyline is- not the same-old, same-old werewolf mates for life story. Thank you for a captivating, arousing, and just plain sexy, story! Goldeniangel, you rock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12596 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES