All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 11'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Oh Angel

Just sooooo lovin this.

Please give me a nice surprise in the next chapter by Alex holding out. Or at least biting the thing off

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

I second MJ, Alex has got to get one over on Wolf. I know they are not used going without on the moon but he should be able to last longer, although I can't remember if he has had a drink or not. Obviously there is some form of inequality between the moon and earth and I am dying to know the story behind that, but what is most intriguing is the unreported abduction and reappearances..... I almost can't believe how much I am into his story! *****

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

*just purrs with a smile*

Looking forward to the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delicious...

I know we love the underdogs but I think what makes this story so awesome is the Wolf always coming out on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another hot scene -

Is there meant to be a story as well? Plot pacing - meh, character development static - just the same characteristics illustrated over and over. I am ceasing to care.

angelx602angelx602over 10 years ago
Great chapter

I've been following this story from the beginning and it's just getting better and better. Looking forward to Alex finally giving in.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

I am wracking my brain for an appropriate song of rebellion to mentally play for Alex's scenes. I'm stuck on Mellencamp's 'Authority Song' which SO not the message I want. :D :D:D. (Google the lyrics, folks)

Anybody have suggestions?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Well FA

I will survive...self explanatory

Hotel California...he can check out any time he likes...but just can't ever leave / just a prisoner here, of his own device.

The wolf....leader of the pack

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
MJ

I Will Survive- Ms. Gaynor's anthem has possibilities, especially since I could see the Wolf dressing Alex in disco drag for grins and giggles.

Hotel California- while mentally checking out may be his only true escape option, it is too passive for what I am thinking.

Darlin92Darlin92over 10 years ago
Loving it

It seems kind of risky of the wolf to be leaving a character as assertive as Alex all alone with his anal-virgin prize. It would be quite a message to him if Alex were to take that virginity off of Bella's hands for her. Loving speculating, keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hollywood is Calling, But it is Only Regarding Your Plagiarism

Wow...Twilight much??? At least you tried to be original in changing SOME character names. This bile is so completely lacking in creativity and original thought, it is ridiculous! Don't worry; the only way that Hollywood is going to call is with a lawsuit regarding your plagiarism. Here's a thought: Save yourself and your readers some time and put the pen aside until you can think for yourself. Then do everyone a favor and find a new subject matter because (were)wolves are so done. Yawn inducing!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Bahahahahahaha

Dear Anon:

Thank you for the best laugh that I've had in a while.

~Angel.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Hey Goldeniangel

Where are the sparkly vampires? You been holding out on us? What the hell?

:D:D:D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12604 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES