All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 13'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Evilly fabulous as usual! *****

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952about 10 years ago
Chapter thirteen

I never thought you could get too much sex. This tale proves that fact wrong. When Wolf gets paid back there will be hell to pay I think.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Absolutely

Just loving this.

AWERSUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't know

I usually really like your stories. Not too impressed with this one. Nothing really redeeming in it. Abuse is just abuse. Even the wolf doesn't seem to enjoy it. Just one big experiment.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 10 years agoAuthor
Anon

Yeah I know this one isn't for everyone... I talk about it in my blog a bit because I really have been wanting to do a much darker story and somehow everything that I start dark keeps turning into a romance LOL. So this was my solution for it. But I'll also be working on other stuff while this is coming out for the people who aren't too into the Wolf - I'm starting to finish some old works, From Terra is first up on the list!

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

Still very much enjoying the storyline. i know many are wanting the Wolf to get paid back sooner or later, but neither Bella nor Alex are in a position to do so. Will be curious to see what happens next. Keep up the awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weird....

I wanted to like your story but the amount of abuse Bella and Alex get is just DISGUSTING. Reading all these chapters just makes me feel very angry. I know you wanted a darker story but please don't let Bella end up dead or the wolf won't be caught and he will continue to do whatever the fuck he pleases. I hope the wolf, the doctor and the soldiers will die a horrible and painful death.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 10 years ago
Rant?

Why do readers choose to read stories under the non/consent genre then complain about abuse. I keep seeing this time and again. I truly don't get it. If this is not your thing then leave it alone. This story is very mild to some i have read. Some stories i admit are too hardcore for me. I skim the content if is it not for me i move on. I wouldn't dream of criticising the content because it is too hardcore for me. It is fantasy and I refuse to feel guilty over what is essentially wanking material. This series is one of the highlights of my week and i won't have it bashed for the content. I love everything about it. The erotic degradation,the sexual objectification, the homoerotic content, the growing romance between Bella and Alex. The fact that is well written. And i appreciate the fact that authors work hard to share their fantasies or try to fulfill readers fantasy requests.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 10 years agoAuthor
Anon

This might not be the story for you then, because things only go downhill from here. What I CAN promise is that no matter what Alex and Bella go through, they will come out of the rabbit hole eventually... I have no interest in going so dark that I lose characters along the way. I need some kind of happy-ish ending to be a happy writer/reader. But if you're not enjoying the journey, which is what I'm having fun writing, then you should probably wait for installments to the other stuff I'll be writing at the same time as this one =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
revenge

Alex should take her anal virginity to fuck with the wolf.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtabout 10 years ago

This is actually a pretty mild story compared to some of the shit I've seen on this site..The Wolf and his sliders work with mostly psychological torment, although there's obviously sexual stuffs in it too. As dark as it is, I'm kinda glad it isn't the "women get severely beaten and raped because it's funny to the abuser" stories... Seen enough of those stomach-turners in media to count.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
showtime

hoping bella loses her anal virginity in public, to alex of course

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 10 years ago
This is stunning!

I am enjoying the complexity of it all! Fantastic wordcrafting Goldeniangel. I have truly enjoyed reading all of your stories over the years - but this series is for me your most exceptional :)

QNastyQNastyabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Damn that was hot.. and so..sadistic! How you come up with this sick twisted amazing shit i'll never know.

But I am OH SO glad that you do! Mmmmm! I can't wait for the next chaper. I really cant get enough!!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful, but....

Oh my goodness, this story is amazing and well-detailed and for the people commenting about the abuse part, this is a non-consensual story, so yeah genius, it has abuse and at least here, the characters seem to enjoy it sometimes at least whereas in others women are just brutally beaten up. Thank you Goldeniangel for such a wonderful story. But, I admit that Bella being so spineless is a huge turn off for me, and i don't really find her interesting at all. Alex on the other hand.... HOT DAMN XD. PLease more scenes with Alex and the wolf. PLEEASEEE (Sorry if i offend you :P)

sweetone66sweetone66about 10 years ago
Kudos to the Author...

Goldeniangel I would give this story 10 stars... it's that good!!! My only complaint is that the chapters are too short and we have to wait for them... LOL

Realistically I know it takes time, and you have a life and I need to remember it's not in a book that I can read cover to cover... YET!!!

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
WOW

So at first, I thought Alex and Bella were (not wrong for each other but) not right for each other. Although now I find myself wanting them to be together. Hopefully the Wolf doesn't screw it up for them... Also love the picture you have painted in my mind of their environment! Can't wait to keep reading!

Knothead23Knothead23almost 3 years ago

Wow! Couldn't stop reading! Thank you 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12573 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES