Taken by the Wolf Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,549 Followers

But her mouth was eager and hot and sweet, she was sucking him deeply, as if she couldn't get enough of his cock between her lips. Every bob of her head sent him pressing into her throat, her muscles squeezing the tip of his dick as her tongue danced along the underside. It was the best fucking blow job of his life and it was making him feel like shit.

Her soft hair curled around his fingers as his hips thrust upwards, going deeper, and she sucked hard again. Then she pulled away and began to climb on top of him. Her pussy lips were dark pink, her swollen clit peeking out from between the folds, and she was wet and hot as she sank down onto his cock.

Gripping her hips, Alex gritted his teeth, determined to give her what she needed and still trying his best not to enjoy it. Bella was sitting straight up, taking him deeply and completely into her body, so wet with their combined juices and the saliva on his cock that it only took one thrust to bury him inside of her. They both moaned as her muscles gripped him, and the look of relief on her face did a lot to mediate the feelings of guilt that were creeping inside of him.

Cupping her breasts, Bella squeezed them hard, rolling her nipples between her fingers as she began to bounce on his cock. She looked like a sex goddess, using him for her pleasure. Which was exactly what was happening, except that it wasn't her choice... although he chose to give freely because he couldn't bear the alternative.

Since he'd already cum once, with the help of the cock ring he managed to keep from cumming again as she rode him through orgasm after orgasm after orgasm....

******

The sound of the door opening and men laughing woke Bella. She was curled up on the bed next to Alex; her entire body felt like it had been pushed through a wringer. Just moving her legs made her whimper, her pussy felt swollen and sticky and beyond sore.

Alex stirred next to her, one heavy arm reaching around her body and pulling her closer to him as he looked up to see who was coming into the room. Bella stifled a moan as her muscles protested even that small movement.

She could remember everything that had happened, but it was like remembering a movie. Like her memories had happened to someone else, with only the physical state of her body proving that it had definitely been her. She'd ridden Alex to orgasm after orgasm until he'd finally flipped her onto her back and fucked her with long slow strokes that had her constantly cumming... and then she couldn't really remember. Maybe she'd just passed out finally.

"Come on lovebirds, wake up," one of the soldiers said.

They were taken to a bathing room where one of the soldiers bent Bella over and removed the plug before fingering her sore pussy, his fingers coated with the healing cream that had helped her so much before. She couldn't help but moan with relief as her abused lips and insides were coated, soothing the flaming ache. Alex got the same treatment on his cock, which also looked like it had been abused. By her.

Afterwards they were given a shower and allowed to do their business before being taken to the main room. Bella still had to take small, mincing steps despite the effects of the cream, doing her best to keep her thighs from brushing the lips of her pussy. Alex kept his arm wrapped around her waist, allowing her to lean on him, which she was eternally grateful for even though she couldn't look him in the face right now. Remembering the way she'd acted, even knowing she'd been drugged, made her feel incredibly ashamed. Like she should have had more control.

The main room was filled with people, most of them already eating their dinner. Bella's stomach growled and she felt her heart sink at the idea of having to earn her food now. She was starving and sore and she wasn't feeling entirely sane to be perfectly honest. Punching someone right now would feel really, really good. Even if it did get her a punishment.

Although as soon as she had the thought she felt immediately torn, because she really didn't think she could take any kind of punishment in her current condition.

The Wolf looked up from his own meal to see them approaching and he smiled, warmly. Like a host greeting his guests. It was strangely unnerving.

"Ah... good. You're here. Now we can begin the show."

Dread was like a lead ball in her stomach and the back of her throat, but to her surprise, the soldiers sat her and Alex at the front of the dais and they were each handed a plate of food. Uneasiness skittered across her senses. More of the Wolf's unpredictable behavior. She'd already learned today that she couldn't anticipate what he might do...

A huge screen across the room lit up and Bella gasped as she recognized the bedroom, with Alex in it, just as she entered on the arms of the soldiers. She moaned low in her throat, the food in her mouth suddenly dry and tasteless.

They'd been taped. Every movement. Every begging word.

Heads were turning between her and Alex on the dais, and her and Alex on the screen, obviously wanting to see their reactions. She didn't think she had one. Everything just felt numb as she watched Alex fuck her while she writhed beneath him. They'd been watched... and she felt like something inside of her hurt as she saw what they'd done.

Something that could have been beautiful, that should have been private, was splayed across the screens for all these voyeurs. She was attracted to Alex, she was coming to depend on him... there was a connection between them and it had been made into something ugly. Something to be watched. Something ruined.

It wasn't enough for the Wolf to just fuck them... he had to fuck with their heads too. So she did the only thing she could do.

She shut everything out.

******

Ignoring the sights and sounds of the tape, even as anger boiled in his chest, Alex wrapped his arm around Bella and turned her so that she wasn't facing the screen.

"Come on, Bella, you have to eat," he said gently. She hadn't taken a bite since the movie started playing.

And he was calling himself six kinds of dumbass for not realizing that of course the bedroom was bugged, with both visual and audio. It wasn't the kind of thing he'd ever had to think about in his life, although he'd seen things like it in movies. They were so isolated, so protected up on the Moon that it hadn't even occurred to him to think they might be watched. Which meant that the Wolf probably knew everything he and Bella had ever said to each other when they thought they were alone and safe. This was his way of telling them that.

As he fed her, he looked around the room for any hint of sympathy. Empathy. Anything that he might be able to use to find some kind of ally. And saw nothing but amusement and enjoyment at their expense.

The one bit of relief they got for the evening, was that after they ate, they were dismissed. Their afternoon was still playing on the screen, with Bella on top, riding him. Looking just as gorgeous as he remembered. His cock even twitched a little, despite the fact that it had been overworked already.

The Wolf didn't come to them that night. But that wasn't a relief to Alex, because all he could wonder was what the man was planning while he was giving them time to recover.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,549 Followers
12