All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 14'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Yet another cracker

Angel is the master of erotic torture

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952about 10 years ago
Chapter Fourteen

This story is the result of a master storyteller. It is continuing down its path with a slight peek into the upcoming future.. I am loving where this seems to be going...

HeifelHeifelabout 10 years ago

So incredible hot!!! Normally i'm not into this categori, but you caught me from chap 1.

Brilliant writing and storytelling. Keeps us wanting more and curious to know what will happen next.

adjoaqadjoaqabout 10 years ago
5*

This chapter was simply amazing. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OH my GOD!

You must be a real Angel because I commented last time that i wish Bella had more of a backbone and for another scene between Alex and the wolf. And oh boy, you've satisfied my err.. pleasure so wonderfully! I love your structure of the story writing, this is some quality erotic torture right here. I wish all those bloody stupid commercial authors (like 50 shades of grey) would take a huge leaf out of your book.

Amazing as always and awaiting your next chapter with baited breath! Much Love :*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best

You are the best author on literotica. Enough said.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

Another great chapter in the trials of Bella and Alex. Looking forward to reading Chapter 15. And very curious who this mystery woman may be.... *grins*

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Chapter 15

Chapter 15 is in nonhuman this time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES