Ten Men for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

"Damien," his boss commanded. "Go out and look after the shop."

"Yes sir, Mr Harris," he said.

Tina watched the kid walk out past the two sales reps, as Harris stepped closer towards Tina, unzipping himself. She waited for him to start jerking off but he didn't. He stood there, staring between her legs meaningfully.

"Take off your panties," he ordered.

She looked into his eyes, saw that he was really serious about it. If she didn't do as he said he would fire the kid, and maybe have her arrested for public indecency too. She raised her hips slightly, reached up underneath her skirt and pulled her panties down over her ankles. She looked over the man's shoulder to see the other two men watching intently. Harris reached forward and lifted her feet up onto the edge of the desk, making her dress hike up around her waist, exposing her pussy as he spread her knees apart. His cock twitched as he gazed at her nicely trimmed bush. His hand was holding onto his erection but he hadn't even started stroking it yet. Tina hoped that he would hurry up and jerk off over her so that she could get back to her husband. Harris suddenly pushed her forward, leaning her back over the desk, then he pressed his cock up against her entrance.

"Oh no, stop. You can't," she said. "I thought you just wanted to..."

Her words were cut off as he jammed his prick deep inside her cunt, grabbing her by the ass to pull her closer as he pistoned in and out of her. He reached a hand forward to grope her chest, smearing Damien's spunk all over her tits.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself, you bastard," she hissed, looking at him coldly.

She couldn't believe this was happening to her. All she had wanted to do was spread a little happiness, give the kid something to remember her by, something more personal than an autograph. Now she was being forced to let this nasty little man fuck her. He was really nasty, but she couldn't deny that his cock felt good inside her as he thrust back and forth.

"Yeah, I am enjoying it, you little slut," he hissed at her.

He was surprised that her pussy was so tight, considering that a tart like her must have fucked dozens, maybe hundreds of men. It felt a whole lot different to the whores he screwed on a Friday night at the local brothel. He had really lucked out, getting back early from lunch to find her here.

Tina felt the man begin to speed up his thrusts. He was really putting it to her now, shoving that fat cock of his hard into her gaping pussy. She felt guilty that she was enjoying it so much, that she could feel herself about to orgasm. Before she reached her peak however, Harris suddenly groaned and she cried out as she felt his cock explode inside her, filling her up with his cum. When he pulled out of her, dripping jism down her thighs as he withdrew, she didn't feel angry any more, only frustrated.

"How about you guys?" Harris said, turning to the two men whose eyes were still trained on Tina's naked, cum splattered body. "You want to try her out? Look on it as a bonus."

Tina watched as they approached closer. She knew she should try to do something to stop them but she was too turned on now. She wanted them to fuck her, to stick their cocks inside her and give her the orgasm she so desperately needed. The taller of the two men stepped right up to her so that he was within touching distance. He ran his hand through her hair and smiled. Then he unzipped himself and pulled out his thick, meaty cock. Tina began panting in expectation as she looked at it twitching just inches in front of her.

Unconsciously she spread her legs apart in anticipation, waiting for him to thrust his prick inside her sopping wet cunt. He noticed immediately and gave her a sly grin like he knew she wanted it badly, but he didn't seem interested in her pussy. He pressed the head of his cock up against Tina's mouth, rubbing it all over her lips.

"Come on baby," he whispered. "Open wide."

Tina shook her head once but saw that the man had his mind made up. He pressed his erection more forcefully against her mouth until her lips parted and she took the head inside, her tongue licking around the underside. The man stroked her hair as she slowly took him in her mouth, inch by inch, until he could push it in and out, building up a rhythm, as he fucked her face.

Tina took hold of the base of his cock to try to slow him down, fearful that she might gag. She had only given her husband a blow job three or four times throughout the whole of her marriage and she had never really enjoyed it. It seemed different now though, dirty and depraved and sinful. It actually aroused her doing it to him, sucking some stranger's cock while two men looked on. She reached down with her other hand to run a finger against her clit. Her body jerked a little when she touched herself. She was so sensitive down there. She was dying to cum.

"That's it, you slut," the man hissed as he thrust his hips against her face. "Touch yourself. You love sucking cock, don't you?"

Tina looked at him for a moment, her eyes wide open. She felt a shiver of excitement run down her body as she heard his words. She began to frig herself with her finger, while absorbed in sucking the stranger's big, hard prick. A low mewing sound came from her throat as she felt herself about to orgasm. Just as she was about to reach her peak she heard the man groan and the first spurt of his spunk hit the back of her throat. She tried to pull back quickly but she was too late. He held her head in his hands and kept the tip of his cock jammed between her lips, forcing her to swallow every drop of his semen.

When he had finished he quickly zipped himself up and left her sitting there, panting breathlessly. As soon as she had regained her senses she noticed the other sales rep standing a few feet away. He seemed wary, unsure whether to approach her. The hell with that, she thought, I want you to fuck me. I need it.

"Come here," she said. "Take it out. Take out your cock and fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum."

The man's name was Jeff. He had been worried that the girl might cause trouble afterwards. He didn't want his wife finding out. Hearing her imploring him like that changed his mind quickly. He looked at her, small drops of cum dribbling down her chin from the edge of her lips. She was a fucking nymphomaniac. She couldn't get enough cock.

Jeff pulled out his erection and moved closer. Tina held out a hand and grabbed it by the shaft like she was worried it might disappear. In fact she just wanted to make sure he put it in her pussy and not her mouth. She was desperate to feel it there, especially when she saw how thick it was. She eased herself back on the table and guided his cock between her legs, gasping with pleasure as she felt it enter her juicy wet cunt.

"Ooooh yeah," she moaned. "That's it. That's what I want -- what I need. Give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please."

Jeff couldn't believe it. This horny slut was actually begging for it. She fucking loved it. He pressed forward, ramming his cock inside her as far as it would go. He eased gently back, stroking in and out of her pussy, trying to go slow, trying to make this incredible experience last as long as possible. His hands moved up her body to squeeze her tits. They were so big and so firm, with big hard nipples. He had never felt a pair of jugs like this before.

"Ohhh," Tina gasped. "Yeah. Squeeze them hard. I like that. Ooooh yeah. Fuck me. Treat me like the slut I am. Fuck me hard...long and hard and...ooooh yeah..."

Tina was bouncing her ass up and down on the table, raising her hips to meet his thrusts. Jeff leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips, pressing his tongue deep inside her mouth, ignoring the salty taste of his friend's cum. For Tina the kiss brought her over the edge. Somehow it was even more intimate, even more dirty than letting all these men fuck her. She pulled back from him and moaned loudly.

"Oh God. I'm cumming. Oh yeah, oh God...oooh yeah...I'm cumming...mmmm...yeah...make me cum...fuck me...fuck me faster...do it...do it faster..."

Jeff did as he was told, grabbing her ass to draw her nearer as he shoved his cock in right to the hilt and rammed it back and forth as hard and fast as he could. Tina's tits were jiggling about in a frenzy as she rocked around on the table, her body trembling with passion. Her body tensed up suddenly and she screamed out loud as her orgasm hit her, wave after wave of sensations centred down between her legs. She had never known anything like it. Her screams of rapture were so arousing that Jeff couldn't hold back any longer. He jammed his cock in deep one last time and a stream of semen gushed from the head of his prick, filling up her already sopping wet pussy. He groaned noisily as he felt his sperm rushing to escape his cock and find shelter in that warm, wet hole.

The three men grinned at each other as Jeff pulled himself away and zipped up his cock. Tina looked at them and then down at her ravaged pussy. There was thick white cum juices oozing out between her legs as well as all that left on her thighs and her tits by the other men. Harris gave her a self satisfied grin then handed her a towel to wipe the cum stains off her body. She suddenly thought about her husband. Even as she wiped the four men's juices from her body she knew that she must stink of sex.

She ignored their requests for an encore and rushed past them, rearranging her clothes as she left the shop. She brushed past the kid, Damien, just outside the stockroom. He gave her a smile and she winked back at him then gave him a kiss on the cheek. What else could she do? Blame him for getting her into that situation? It wasn't his fault. And anyway, she'd be lying if she said that she hadn't enjoyed it. She didn't know what had come over her in there, apart from the obvious, of course. When she begged that last guy to fuck her she had really meant it. She hadn't been playing a part, acting like she thought her character, Ella Breen, would have behaved. She had done it instinctively. Maybe deep down she was more like Ella than she would have cared to admit. Maybe she was just a horny little slut.

She set off to the perfume store a few doors down. Once inside she took every sample available and sprayed herself with it. The mixture was less than appealing but at least it took away the smell of semen that was overpowering her. She could still taste it in her mouth and hoped that her husband wouldn't kiss her until after she had taken plenty of mouthwash. Once she was as ready as she could be she headed for the café to meet her husband.

Part 3

The moment Tina came out of the perfume shop she ran into her husband, Mark.

"I thought you were going to have a coffee?" she asked innocently.

"Yeah, I did. Half an hour ago. What took you so long?"

What was she going to say? Oh, well, I just let this kid jerk off over my tits in a stockroom and then I sucked some other guy's cock and I let another couple of guys fuck me in there too. That's what took me so long.

"You know what I'm like when I'm shopping," she said finally. She could hardly tell him the truth.

"What did you buy then?"

"Uh, nothing in the end."

"Jesus, Tina," Mark said, leaning closer to sniff at her. "You smell like a brothel. Why'd you put on so much perfume?"

To cover up the smell of those four men's cum all over my body. That's why.

"I guess I did put on too much," is what she said. "Anyway, I fancy a drink. You want another coffee?"

Mark shrugged and they headed for the ground floor of the shopping centre. As they walked together past the rows of shops, she noticed several men staring at her. They must recognise me, she thought. They're just too shy to come up and say anything, especially as Mark's with me. It was unbelievable but even after what she had just been through she still felt a massive thrill at the thought of these men recognising her.

She noticed a young black man wearing a baseball cap who was really staring hard at her. As she passed by him she turned her head over her shoulder and gave him her brightest smile, acknowledging to him that it really was her, the girl from the TV, Ella Breen, super slut. The man gave her a wink by way of reply and she moved on with her husband to the coffee shop, where they sat down at the back. There was a copy of the latest Celebrities Uncovered magazine discarded on the seat beside her. She picked it up and leafed through it.

"Oh no," Mark said, snatching it out of her hand. "You're not reading one of those scandal sheets are you? Jesus. I can't understand why people buy this sort of crap."

Tina didn't bother to reply. She sipped her coffee and watched her husband open the magazine and flick through the pages, shaking his head in disgust. Suddenly a look of total shock appeared on his face.

"What's the matter?" she asked, but he ignored her and carried on reading until he had finished the page.

He handed the magazine over to her and she looked at the headline. ELLA BREEN SCANDAL QUEEN. On the facing page was a camera shot of Tina at the TV studio, leaning forward showing lots of cleavage, with her short skirt exposing her see through panties. She read through the article, unable to believe that she was in a celebrity magazine.

Self-styled super slut, Ella Breen, star of the Jimmy Fox TV show, cemented her burgeoning reputation this week with an alfresco encounter in a parking lot. Busty blonde Ella, 24, has been regaling viewers every night with tales of wild sex and shameless depravity. According to our sources she hasn't been exaggerating.

Jimmy Trimble, 20, an unemployed carpet fitter, told us his story exclusively. "I was in this lingerie store, buying something for my girlfriend's birthday, when I saw Ella buying some naughty underwear. I'd watched the show the night before and I couldn't believe that she's as sexy in real life as on TV.

"We got to talking and I told her how much I'd liked the show. Then she dragged me out to the parking lot and jumped onto the hood of her car. She pulled down her dress and showed me those gorgeous breasts of hers. Then she made me touch them and lick them all over. Then she told me to take her panties off and make love to her, right there in broad daylight. I couldn't say no, even though I've got a steady girlfriend. She was wild. I'd never seen a woman so depraved before."

Mike Browning, 32, and Trevor Saltash, 35, both construction workers, backed up Jimmy's story and had their own tale to tell. "We pulled into the parking lot to grab some lunch from across the street," said Mike. "I looked out the window as we parked and I saw this girl lying back on the hood of her car, her legs locked around this guy. He was really putting it to her and we could hear her screaming and hollering for more, like she couldn't get enough. We didn't know it was some TV star. We just thought it was a horny young couple.

"Then, when they've finished she sees us watching, beckons us over and tells us she wants us to do it to her too. Well, we weren't going to say no. We took turns with her. She loved every minute of it. I reckon if there'd been any other guys around she'd have done it with them too. She could have taken on a whole army, the mood she was in."

Tina read through the whole thing. It wasn't strictly true what they had said but she realised that it didn't matter. Publicity was all important and this was great exposure for her. Suddenly she felt her husband's eyes upon her. She had to make something up, couldn't let him know it had actually happened.

"Oh yes," she said, improvising quickly. "I knew there was going to be something like this. The publicity department made it up. It's just to get people talking about me, about the show."

"I know that," he said. "I'm not stupid. What concerns me is that some people might believe it. You can see how it would reflect on me. If anyone at the college found out you're my wife, I could lose my job."

"How are they going to find out?" she asked. "No one's going to know you're married to Ella Breen. It's not like I use my real name."

"Still, you can see why I'm worried," he said, taking the magazine and looking at it again. "And what about this photo? Jesus. Your tits are practically falling out and your panties are all on view. Are you always dressed like this on the show?"

"I guess so," she shrugged. "But they must have just printed that frame because it showed so much, accidentally."

Of course it wasn't accidental. She had been told by the producers to expose herself as much as possible or else lose her job. She didn't really have much choice about it, though Mark wasn't to know that.

"Right," he said. "Well, I'm going to start watching the show in future. Keep an eye on what you're doing. Okay?"

"Okay," she replied. She didn't know what else to say.

The following Monday, Tina received a message from the studio asking her to arrive an hour earlier than usual. She was asked to attend a production meeting. The moment she arrived at the meeting room, everyone in attendance stood up and cheered. There were seven men there in all; the producer, director, editor, Jimmy Fox, a couple of the writers and some guy she hadn't met before. She noticed immediately that there was a copy of that Celebrities Uncovered magazine laid out at each of their desks.

"I think I owe you an apology, Tina," the producer, Mr Trellis said. "I thought you didn't have what it takes for this show, but you've proved me wrong. Damn, we couldn't buy this sort of publicity."

"But the story's not true," Tina protested. "I mean, it didn't happen like that. I never..."

"You never let those three guys fuck you?"

Tina paused. She had of course, but she didn't want them all to know that. Trellis seemed to take her silence for an admission.

"Hey," he said. "You better be more forthcoming tonight when Jimmy asks you about it on air. Give all the juicy details. Make it up if you like. Make it even dirtier. Add a few more guys. Jesus, this story sets us up beautifully for the live gangbang next month. Which is why I called this meeting. We're going to bring it forward a little. Tonight we start advertising the event. You're going to do a little spiel telling the world about what we got planned. Ella Breen takes on ten men live on TV. Soon as the media get hold of this they're going to go ballistic over it. You'll be on the front page of every tabloid in the country. You'll be famous, Tina. A fucking bona fide superstar."

Tina's mind was reeling as she thought about the possibilities. What happened in the parking lot could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to her.

"I tell you what though, Tina," Trellis continued. "Next time you feel a hankering to screw a bunch of guys in a public place, make sure there's a cameraman around. If there's pictures available the tabloid's will be even more likely to run extra stories on your sex life."

Tina blushed, wondering if the incident in the shoe store would be reported too. Well, she thought, even if it was, she could insist to her husband that it was more PR bullshit. She still wasn't sure about this live on air gangbang though and voiced her concerns to Bob Ford, the director.

"Come on Tina, we've already explained all this. You won't actually be in there fucking the guys. It'll be an illusion, like a magic trick. Soon as the publicity dies down after the event we show the audience how it was done. Okay? Good. Now here's the script for tonight. Why don't you head along to make up and start reading through it?"

Tina took the script from Bob and walked out of the meeting room. Once she was gone the editor asked the director what he was talking about with that 'magic trick' stuff.

"Forget about it. Just a line we've been feeding her."

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers