Ten Men for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
560 Followers

Seconds later she was joined by the first man. He was tall and slender and pretty good looking, aged about thirty. He grinned at her and she gave him a little embarrassed shrug. She didn't know what else to do. Suddenly he pulled off his robe and Tina gasped at the sight of his erect cock. She hadn't expected that. She thought that they'd all be wearing something underneath their robes. Some kind of jockstrap or something. If he lay on top of her naked she would have to feel his thing digging at her flesh. The man was kneeling on all fours, slowly making his way towards her on the mammoth bed.

"Did the director explain things to you?" she whispered to him very quietly as he approached.

"Oh yeah," he said. "He told me how you liked it. Rough and hard and fast."

Suddenly the man reached forward and grabbed at her panties, pulling them halfway down her thighs, exposing her pussy to his lust filled eyes.

"What are you doing?" she said, grasping her underwear and trying to pull it back up.

"What do you think?" he said, gripping her panties tighter and ripping them off her completely.

Suddenly she realised that he was going to do it. He was going to fuck her whether she liked it or not. She looked at his thick hard cock, jutting proudly from between his legs. She had two choices. She could get the hell out of there, or she could let him have his way with her. They were on live television. If she called a halt to it then the whole thing would be a disaster. She would be exposed as a fake, and not on her own terms. Everything she had been dreaming of would evaporate. Her mind thought things through quickly and within seconds she had made her decision.

"Come on then, big boy," she said fiercely as she spread her legs wide before him. "Take me. Do it to me. Fuck me good and hard."

If she was going to let it happen she was going to put on a performance. She was Ella Breen. She was a slut. A nymphomaniac. A horny bitch who loved sex. A loud gasp came from the back of her throat as he lunged forward, his big, meaty cock sliding between the folds of her pussy, entering her to the hilt in one hard motion. She raised her voice as she succumbed to the pleasure of the man's cock inside her.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "That's it. I love it. I love your cock inside me. Fuck me baby. Fuck me real good."

Tina grabbed hold of his buttocks and drew him deeper inside her, feeling herself become more and more aroused. She hadn't wanted this to happen, but now that it was then she might just as well lay back and enjoy it. The man started to maul at her tits, pulling at the straps of her baby doll nightdress to expose her nipples to his gaze. He was really pounding it to her now and before long she felt his buttocks tense up beneath her hands. She screamed out loud as she felt the head of his cock expand inside her and the first spurt of his cum hit the walls of her pussy.

He quickly withdrew, huge gobs of jism dripping from his cock all over her thighs as he climbed off her prone body. As he rapidly pulled on his robe and made his way through the curtain she leaned over to pick up her discarded panties. They were ripped at the waistband but she placed them over her dripping wet pussy anyway, hoping that the next man would be more professional. She figured that the first guy had just been over excited at the thought of doing it with a famous star and he couldn't stop himself.

Within seconds the next man had climbed onto the bed and pulled off his robe. He was in his mid forties, with an acne scarred face. She wondered what kind of porn actors these people were. They looked just like the average man in the street. She looked down and saw that he wasn't wearing any underwear either, but at least he didn't have an erection.

He climbed on top of her and mashed his lips against hers, forcing his tongue between her lips. She tried to pull her head away but she couldn't move. Suddenly she felt his cock harden against her thigh and he reached down to get her panties out of the way. Before she knew what was happening he was inside her, ramming away at her wet pussy as his tongue rolled around in her mouth. His erection had instantly sprang up from nowhere and it disappeared in the same way the moment he came inside her, shooting all his sticky juices deep in her cunt.

Tina had had her eyes shut the whole time and now, when she opened them she saw that another man was already on the bed. He had come through the curtain even before the other had left. He was tall and muscular and looked at her with obvious lust. She saw him stare at the spunk dribbling out of her pussy and when he pulled off his robe it came as no surprise to see that his cock was hard and ready for action. The man took hold of her legs and lifted them up onto his shoulders. Then he plunged his cock into her wet pussy and leaned forward, driving it as deep inside her as he could.

Suddenly she realised that Bob hadn't told them about the change of plans. They all must have thought she was the body double, the one who was supposed to fuck them. But surely at least one of them would have recognised her. She looked up at the man humping away at her pussy. His eyes were locked on hers, a look of adoration on his face. In a moment of insight she finally comprehended the truth of the situation. She had been set up. This was the way it had been planned all along. There was no body double. These guys weren't porn actors. They were viewers, fans of hers, guys who dreamt about her when they jerked off, guys who desperately wanted to fuck her.

She thought about the events of the last few weeks. How she had let three men fuck her in a parking lot. How four men had used her body in that shoe store stockroom. Now she was supposed to take on ten men. Was it any worse? There was no backing out of it now. No point in calling a halt to proceedings after three men had already fucked her. She might as well let them get on with it. She might as well enjoy the experience.

"Go on then," she whispered to him. "Do it to me. Fuck me with your dick. Go on."

Her words spurred him on to fuck her harder. He pressed forward again, going in even deeper so that his balls slammed against her ass with each of his thrusts. Tina bucked wildly against him, getting into the spirit of things, allowing herself to be part of the moment. She thought about how dirty and depraved it was and that just made her feel even hotter.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Harder. Come on. Fuck me hard."

The man suddenly groaned and Tina screamed as she felt his cock burst inside her, a fountain of jism spurting into her cunt as he emptied his balls. When the next man entered she knew exactly what to expect, and what to do.

"Hi," she whispered seductively. "I'm Ella Breen. And I want your cock. Now!"

Seconds later his robe was off and he was inside her, humping away as she held him tightly, drawing him deeper inside her. By now she was fully into the swing of things, feeling the dirty pleasures of being fucked by so many men. The thought that thousands and thousands of viewers were watching it all take place live excited her even more and she moaned out loud as her first orgasm hit her. She soon lost count of how many men had come into the bed and cum inside her. She had no idea how many were still waiting outside to have their way with her but the mood she was in she felt like she could take on dozens of them.

Meanwhile, her husband was stood in what was left of the queue outside the bed, naked but for his robe. He had been staring at the silhouette of the shapes on the bed. It was obvious that the girl was really being fucked by all these men. He figured that there was some kind of secret exit behind the curtain, like in those magic shows and he had no idea where his wife was now. He kept trying to sneak out of the line to go look for her but two of the crew members were keeping a close eye on all the guys, making sure that none of them got cold feet and walked out.

As the line diminished he began to panic about what he should do. He couldn't go in there and fuck the girl like the others had, especially as his wife was somewhere around on the set. She was bound to find out. On the other hand, why was he here anyway? Because he knew that she had been fucking around herself. The images he had seen in that magazine came back to him. His wife splayed out naked in that storeroom, letting those guys do her. He had even seen the cum stains all over her tits and her belly. It was unbelievable.

The girl in the bed probably looked just like his wife had in the photos. She was probably covered in cum by now. There was only one other man left in the queue, which meant that she had had eight men already. Mark's cock was fully erect now as he pictured her lying there waiting for more. He didn't know what this body double looked like so the face he imagined was his wife's. He thought about his wife being in there, fucking all those guys and his cock throbbed painfully. If he had been anywhere else he'd have rushed to the nearest toilet and jerked off. As it was, he decided he was going to do it. He was going to go in there and fuck the girl, whether his wife found out or not.

Suddenly the director rushed up to the two of them left in the queue and told them to get behind the curtain.

"Listen, you two. We're running out of time," Bob Ford said. "We got about ten minutes of air time left. Both of you just go in there and fuck that girl's brains out, okay? You don't have to fuck her pussy. Use her mouth. Jerk off on her tits. Whatever you like. Hey, maybe one of you can cum on her face. That'll look great when Jimmy interviews her on the bed at the end of the show. Okay, now take off your robes and get in there."

Bob gave them a gentle push in front of the camera and the tall, bald man in front of Mark quickly opened up the curtain and went inside. Mark looked sheepishly at the camera, only now realising that he could be seen on national television, that his students and colleagues would all see him taking part in this sex show. Fuck it, he thought to himself. He was feeling so horny that he didn't care any more. He opened the curtain and climbed onto the bed.

Once inside he saw that the bald man had thrown off his robe and was feeding a huge cock into the girl's mouth. The man who had already been in here with her was still lying on top of her, his buttocks humping up and down in a frenzy. The girl's face and body was almost completely obscured by the two men but he could tell from her muffled moans that she was enjoying herself. Mark moved closer up the bed and pulled the man who was fucking her back a little so that he could reach under and feel her tits. They were big and firm, just like his wife's, and he began to stroke his cock with one hand while playing with her hardened nipples.

The girl was sucking the bald man's cock really hard and Mark saw that he was thrusting forward, pushing it deeper down her throat. Suddenly she gagged and pulled back her head, which was the moment when Mark saw his wife's face lying on the pillow. Tina stared back into her husband's eyes. What on earth was he doing here? Then she looked down at his hand stroking his erection as he played with her tits and thought what did it matter. As long as his cock was hard and it was going to be inside her any minute now.

Mark tried to act surprised when he saw her, but he was well aware that he had only been fooling himself. He knew very well that it was his wife in there all along. While standing next to the curtain he had heard her whimpering and moaning as all those men fucked her. He had listened to the sounds of intense pleasure and knew they came from Tina, not some impostor. He had pretended to himself that he didn't know because he didn't want to put a stop to it. He wanted to listen to her do it. Listen and watch and then fuck her himself.

Tina smiled at Mark when she saw the awesome look of lust in his eyes. Then she grabbed the bald man's cock and stuffed it quickly in her mouth, making eye contact with her husband all the while she sucked on another man's prick. After a short while she had to pull away once more as she screamed out loud. The man humping her pussy was groaning as he let loose a torrent of spunk inside her ravaged cunt. He hammered back and forth into her as he gave her every last drop of his semen. Once it was over Tina smiled at her husband and beckoned him to get on top of her.

"I'm Ella Breen," she said. "And I want you to fuck me. Like all the others have."

Mark quickly mounted her, jabbing his cock deep inside her, feeling the wetness of all that cum floating about in her pussy.

"Come on," she ordered. "Do it to me. Fuck me hard. Real hard. Just like the rest of them. I'm a dirty little slut, so fuck me."

She took the bald man's cock in her mouth again and began running her hand up and down the shaft while she looked into her husband's eyes. Mark hammered into her, squeezing her luscious tits while he watched her sucking the man's cock in a frenzy. Before long he started to groan and he held her face in his hands while he exploded into her mouth. Mark saw his wife's eyes grow huge and round as she felt it hit the back of her throat and she tried to swallow it all down. It began to dribble out of the corners of her lips and the man pulled out, the rest of his jism spurting out all over her face.

The sight of all that cum over his wife's face made Mark's balls tighten up instantly. Tina felt the head of his cock expand inside her and knew he was about to cum. She writhed around underneath him, bucking her hips against him, drawing him deeper inside her until he shot his load deep, deep down inside her, filling her up with his juices. She moaned softly as she experienced her third orgasm and then lay back down on the bed, exhausted but satisfied beyond all measure.

Before Mark knew what was happening he and the bald man were being pulled off the bed and given their robes. As he climbed off the bed he realised that he didn't care if he was seen on the TV, didn't care if people found out that his wife was this nympho known as Ella Breen. All he cared about was that he loved her and loved her new slutty ways. Mark was lined up outside the bed with all the other men and then the curtains around the bed were pulled down. Jimmy Fox came over to interview Tina as she lay there naked and covered in the jism of so many men.

"So, Ella," Jimmy said, thrusting the microphone in her face. "Looks like you had quite a time."

Tina suddenly realised that there was no way now that she would ever be taken as a serious actress or television presenter. She would now be forever known as the nymphomaniac who let ten men fuck her live on TV. In future she would only ever find work doing porn, having many, many different men fucking her pussy and her mouth and her ass so that other men could jerk off while they watched her. The men she worked with would all be experienced professionals with huge cocks. There was no way now that she was going to be the next Meryl Streep, but what the hell. She was going to have the time of her life.

Catesby
Catesby
560 Followers