Ten Men for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

"So, she is gonna have to fuck all those guys then?"

"Of course she is. Shit, what would the viewers think if we conned them like that?"

"You sure she'll go through with it though?"

"You see that lust for fame in her eyes? She'll do it. I'll stake my reputation on it."

That night Mark Connolly stayed up to watch his wife on the Jimmy Fox show for the first time. He knew what to expect, but still, nothing could have prepared him for what he encountered. Tina was dressed like some kind of street whore, all in leather. She wore thigh high boots, a tiny mini-skirt and a corset which was fit so tight that her tits were spilling out over the top. Mark was just getting over the sight of his wife dressed like that on national television when Jimmy Fox began to interview her about the story in that magazine.

"So, Ella," he began. "What's this we hear about you having sex with three different guys in a parking lot the other week?"

"Oh, you know how it is Jimmy," she replied. "When I feel horny I do get a bit wild."

"So you felt that one man wasn't enough for you?"

"Well, the first guy was pretty good. He did make me cum, but I guess I'm just insatiable. Doing it in public turns me on and when I realised that the other two guys had seen us I thought they ought to join in the party. The more the merrier, I always say."

"And they were complete strangers?"

"Yes, well, I did talk to the first guy for a couple of minutes beforehand. He was a fan of the show and I thought he deserved something more intimate than just an autograph."

"You do like to please your fans, don't you?"

"I sure do, Jimmy."

"So, are you going to be making a habit of this?"

"Well, I don't know," she said, then turned directly to the camera. "Of course I'd like to do it with every single one of you. God, that would be great. But, you know how it is. So many men, so little time."

"Maybe we should have a little competition," Jimmy said. "Let some of the viewers have a chance to get you into bed. What do you say?"

"Wow. That would be great."

Mark continued to watch as his wife came up with the idea that ten guys should fuck her live on television. At first he thought it was just some kind of joke but then Jimmy Fox gave out a telephone number and asked the viewers to call it if they wanted the chance of humping her live on TV. That evening Mark stayed up until 2am, waiting for Tina to come home. He had forgotten all about the slutty clothes she had worn on the show. His main concern was this live gangbang she had talked about. He asked her about it the moment she walked through the front door.

"Oh, Mark," she said. "Don't worry about it. It's a PR stunt. That's all."

"Like the magazine article you mean?"

"Uhm, yeah," she lied. "Like the article."

"So you won't actually be doing it?"

"No. It's like this. There's going to be this curtained four poster bed in the middle of the studio and there'll be ten guys waiting to join me inside. But I won't actually be in there. They're getting some porn actress to do it."

"She'll be actually fucking them?"

"Uh, I don't know. I guess so. The whole thing's going to be rigged anyway. All the guys will be porn actors. It's just a prank really, but it's going to be great for ratings."

"But still, Jesus, Tina. It's crazy. What will everyone think of you? Christ it's bad enough the way you act on that program anyway, but now every guy who sees you on the street is going to think you're up and ready for anything. God, they must think you're a nymphomaniac."

"Relax. I know how to handle myself. And anyway, after it's over there's going to be a follow up program, showing how it was set up, how it was all just a prank. And there's going to be so much coverage, I'll be famous by then. Or pretty famous. Enough to be able to quit the show and get other work, easy. So, what I'm going to do is tell the world that I'm actually a happily married actress and that it was all acting that I was doing."

Mark still didn't like the whole idea of it and he and his wife spent the next hour arguing over it. Finally Tina agreed that however things went that after this follow up program on the "gangbang" was aired that she would quit the show. Whether she was famous or not, whether she offered more serious roles or not.

For the next few weeks there was an uneasy truce between them. Mark had asked her to tone down her clothing and language on the show but she refused, saying that the excessive behaviour was the whole point and she was merely showcasing her talents to other directors and producers. The fact was that she was becoming very well known. Her picture was hardly ever out of the tabloids now and she was spending several evenings a week attending glitzy parties and premieres where she would be photographed by the paparazzi. Barely a day went by when Mark didn't see an image of his wife dressed in the sluttiest of costumes, her tits spilling out over her top, her panties on display beneath a very short skirt.

In the beginning it drove him crazy but after a while, to his surprise, he found himself becoming aroused. Each day at work he would find some newspaper or magazine lying around the college with his wife's almost naked body plastered over its pages. Then, in the evenings, he would watch her recounting her latest adventures to that fool Jimmy Fox. The stories she made up were incredible, all about her fucking a bunch of different guys that she'd only just met. It was all being geared up to publicise this live gangbang and the telephone number to call to participate was flashed on the bottom of the screen throughout the whole show. On a couple of occasions he even masturbated as he watched his wife pretending to be a complete nymphomaniac.

Those weeks were incredible for Tina. She had become an overnight star and the very first day after the story of her proposed gangbang came out she was mobbed in the street. One man recognised her as she walked out of her car to the TV studio and suddenly there were men crowding all around her. She signed a few autographs for them and flirted with them, like she thought her character, Ella, would do. She felt exhilarated by the experience.

One of the men asked for a photograph and put his arm around her while his friend took a snap. As the man embraced her she felt his hand gently squeeze her breast. Suddenly there were hands all over her, groping her tits, feeling up her ass, and even trying to get at her pussy. She felt her dress being torn away from her and then her bra was unfastened and ripped off. By the time she broke free from the crowd and made her way up the steps to the TV studio she was left in only her panties, and they were halfway down her thighs.

When the studio bosses found out what had happened they immediately assigned Tina a bodyguard, named Anthony. He was a huge mountain of a man. Six feet five inches tall with a barrel of a chest and arms thicker than her waist. Tina felt safe with him and for the next few weeks they went everywhere together. He escorted her to and from work, to all the parties she attended, even when she went shopping for groceries he was there. Tina didn't want her husband to know that she needed a bodyguard so whenever she was out with Mark, Anthony kept at a distance, ready to intervene if necessary. She also took the precaution of wearing dark glasses, dowdy clothes and no make up when she was out with Mark, and thankfully nobody recognised her.

When she was with just the bodyguard though, that was a different matter. She felt so safe and sound with him beside her that whenever she was approached by any of her fans she could behave as outrageously as she wanted, flirting with them, teasing them and even letting them have a feel of her tits when she was in the mood. She told herself that it was still only acting and that she had no reason to feel guilty about it. Her husband was getting the benefit anyway. Fame was acting as a powerful aphrodisiac on her, as was the fact that she was being kissed and fondled by strangers every day of the week. Lately, every time she saw her husband she would jump on him immediately, pulling down her panties and begging to be fucked.

Mark was almost sorry that the day finally came around for the live gangbang. His and Tina's sex life had improved radically over the last few weeks. Of course he was pleased that it meant that she would soon be quitting the show but still, he couldn't deny that it had been fun, despite his misgivings early on. When he got home that evening Tina had already left for the studio. Mark couldn't wait to tune into the program later to see how well they faked the gangbang. He decided to while away a couple of hours in the local bar to take his mind off it. He ordered a beer and sat on a stool next to a bunch of young men and the first thing he heard them talk about was Tina, or rather Ella.

"Oh man," one of them said. "I can't wait to see it tonight. I wish I was one of those guys."

"Yeah," another one agreed. "Did you call up to take part? I did. Shit. I'd give anything to fuck that sexy bitch."

"If only we knew where she lives. We could just knock on her door and ask for it. She's a fucking nympho, man. She'd take us all on, no questions asked."

"Uh, excuse me guys," Mark couldn't stop himself interrupting. "She's not actually a nymphomaniac at all. She's just an actress. And a happily married one at that."

"Oh yeah? Well, her husband must have to get in the queue then, seeing as how she's fucking other guys all the time."

"You mean those stories she tells on the show? They're just stories."

"What about the stuff in the papers, then?"

"Just made up by the publicity department."

"Uh-huh. Okay, what about the damn photos then? You saying they're made up too. Look at this. Today's paper."

The man passed Mark a tabloid newspaper, or what passed for a newspaper. There were actually about two pages of news in there. The rest was celebrity gossip and pornographic imagery and stories. The man opened it onto the middle of the page where there was a photo spread containing closed circuit television footage.

Mark looked closely at the grainy images. They seemed to have been taken in some kind of stockroom, with shelves of boxes stacked around. There was a woman sitting on a bench or a desk, her dress bunched up around her midriff, exposing her tits and her pussy. Mark immediately recognised the woman as his wife. The next photo showed a man plunging his cock inside her while two other men looked on. Mark glanced at the rest of the photos. In each one his wife was either being fucked or giving a blow job as the others watched. He looked again at the magnified image of the woman's face. It was his wife all right. Of course he knew that photographs could be easily manipulated these days, but somehow he knew instinctively that they hadn't been faked.

He held the paper tightly in his hands and fled from the bar, ignoring the young men shouting something at him as he ran out. Despite hearing all of Tina's imaginary shenanigans on the TV show he had never even dreamt that some of it might have been for real. Jesus, he thought for a moment, as he hailed a cab to take him to the TV studio. Maybe all those stories were true. He had to confront her, right away.

Just as her husband was making his way through the early evening traffic, Tina was in her dressing room at the studio, the make up artist applying the finishing touches to her eyeliner. She hoped that tonight would go off without a hitch. It was very important to her that no one knew that the gangbang was going to be faked, not until afterwards when they could tell the world it was all a stunt. She didn't have much of a script tonight. A quick interview with Jimmy Fox, to tell him how much she was gagging to have all those ten men inside her. Then she'd disappear behind the curtain, sneak back to her dressing room and then return when it was all over.

She thought about the woman who was actually going to fuck all those men. Tina hadn't met her yet and hoped that the girl would hang around the set afterwards. Tina wanted to ask her what it was like. She hadn't actually seen the men either. She supposed that they were all gearing themselves up for it, keeping their minds on the job in hand.

Tina was dressed in a sheer black baby doll nightdress. It was completely see through and her large firm breasts could be clearly seen. She had fought with the producer about wearing a bra, but he had insisted that she do without. She wasn't keen on showing so much flesh but she decided that she may as well grin and bare it. The producer was a hard man to argue with. Suddenly the assistant director burst into her dressing room and told her that they were on air in ten minutes. Tina made a silent prayer that things would go according to plan and then pulled on a robe and walked towards the set.

Meanwhile her husband was stuck on the ground floor of the studio building. He couldn't believe the amount of people who were there. They all seemed to be viewers of the Jimmy Fox show, and more particularly, fans of Ella Breen. Many of them had placards and posters of his wife and some were insisting that they had to see her. One of them insisted that he was one of the lucky ten who were participating but had lost his pass, which brought a hearty laugh from the cordon of security blocking their path. Mark was about ready to give up and go home when he remembered something Tina had said about a fire drill that had taken place here. The fire escape on the roof led onto the next building along.

Mark quickly forced himself through the crowd and entered the building next door. There was one security guard there but he didn't even raise an eyebrow as Mark calmly walked past him and headed for the elevator. In five minutes he was inside the TV studio, standing at the back looking onto the set where a large four poster bed took center stage.

"Hey, you," a voice called out to him.

He was about to run when he was grabbed from behind.

"You're coming with me," the man said. "Jesus. I've been looking all over for you. You got your pass? Ah, forget it. We're on air in five minutes. I'm the floor manager. You already missed the briefing, but hell, all you got to do is stand in line and fuck the girl. You know how to do that, don't you?"

The man led him to a room at the side of the stage where nine men were standing around, each of them wearing robes.

"Okay guys," he said to them. "We're nearly ready for you. Remember, when you get called then you walk to the stage in single file."

He gave them each a number and told them what order they were going in. Mark was last in line.

"No arguments, okay. Right. Now, you," he said, pointing to Mark. "Take your clothes off and put a robe on. Soon as the guy in front of you comes out from behind the curtain, you go in. All right."

"Uh, wait a minute," Mark said.

"What is it now? Jesus. You too nervous? You want us to get a replacement? There's dozens of guys downstairs itching for the chance to fuck Ella Breen. Hey, look, I'll just call security, ask them to throw you out and bring up another guy. That what you want?"

"No, no, I just..."

"Whatever. Just get your clothes off."

The man stood there in silence, his arms folded, blocking the door. Mark looked at the other men. They were all different ages, shapes and sizes. Some fat, some thin, some good looking, some downright ugly. He pitied the girl who was actually going to be on the bed pretending to be his wife. The floor manager was staring at him intently and he had to take off his clothes as he tried to think of a way to get out of this situation without being thrown out. Before he knew it they were all being called onstage. The first nine men filed out of the room while he stayed where he was.

"Hey!" the floor manager shouted. "Get a move on, will you?"

"I can't."

"Why not? Shit. I knew you were going to be trouble. You got stage fright? Forget about it. You're going to be fucking Ella Breen, you lucky dog. All right? Now move!"

He pushed Mark through the door and marshalled him to the side of the stage where the other men stood in line waiting. Suddenly Mark saw his wife on one of the monitors. She was sat with Jimmy Fox, telling him how excited she felt, how she couldn't wait to get down and dirty with all those men. He looked at that skimpy little outfit she wore, how her big, beautiful tits showed through the sheer material, and he felt his cock begin to stir.

Meanwhile, the producer, Mr Trellis, and the director, Bob Ford, were stood behind the camera, watching Tina's interview with Jimmy Fox.

"This damn well better work," Trellis said.

"Don't worry about it. It's going to go like clockwork."

"Are you going to explain it to Tina beforehand?"

"Yeah. I'll give her some story. She'll be fine."

"All the cameras set up?"

"Of course. We got about eight hidden cameras in that four poster bed. Every conceivable angle. The video's gonna sell like hot cakes. All the uncut action the viewers never saw. Shit, we'll be fucking rich."

"And it's all in the contract? We don't need to pay her extra?"

"Boiler plate. She didn't even read it through before signing. And it's been checked by the most expensive lawyers in the country."

"Good. Good. Hey, he's wrapping it up."

The two of them watched as Jimmy finished his little talk with Tina and asked the audience to give her a round of applause. In actual fact, tonight's show was being filmed on a closed set but the sound man flicked the applause switch on his console and a chorus of handclaps, whoops and cheers filled the stage.

"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen," Jimmy Fox said direct to the camera. "And now, after this short commercial break, Ella Breen will be making history. The first ever live gangbang on television! Don't touch that remote, you hear?"

Bob Ford ran onto the stage and put his arm around Tina.

"You okay, honey?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Are those the guys?" she pointed to the ten men in the distance who were lined up near the bed on the center stage. "Well, yes, of course they are. Stupid question. But where's the girl? I haven't seen her yet."

"That's what I came over to talk to you about. We've got a slight problem. She hasn't shown up."

"What?! But we're nearly on in a minute. What are we going to do?"

"There's only one thing we can do, honey. It's too late to get another double. You'll have to stay in the bed."

"Oh no," she insisted. "I'm not going to let all those men take turns fucking me."

"Hey, Tina. Come on. I wouldn't force you to do something you're uncomfortable with, would I?"

"I don't know."

"No. Of course I wouldn't. The thing is, somebody's got to be in there. There's going to be lights and a camera trained on the curtains. It'll all be in silhouette. You don't have to have sex with them all. We just need you to simulate it."

"Oh, I see. And the guys all know, do they?"

"Sure they do. They're all professionals, like I told you before. It's all rigged, remember? Okay, so you just need to lie on the bed while they come in one by one. Nothing to worry about. It'll be a cinch."

"I don't know, Bob. You said it was going to be different. Now you want me in there with them. You want them to lie on top of me and pretend to have sex. What if they go too far?"

"Hey, Tina, listen. You want to be in showbiz, right? You want to be a star? Okay, what's the first, the most important motto for a showbiz star? The show must go on. Right? Am I right or am I right?"

"I guess so, Bob, but..."

"No buts. Now go do it."

Bob disappeared behind the camera and seconds later they were back on air. Jimmy Fox escorted her over to the four poster bed, telling the viewers at home that history was about to be made. Tina couldn't bring herself to look at the men lined up nearby. She just hoped that they were all professional and wouldn't mess things up. The sound man pressed the applause switch once more and that was Tina's cue. She opened up the curtain and climbed up onto the bed, lying down on her back.

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers