Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I going to see you again?" she asked. "I'll be here tomorrow if you are going to be here."

"See you tomorrow," Dennis replied with a smile.

They kissed again and he left the club. For the next two weeks, Dennis visited the club every day that Lisa worked. The couch dances got more erotic for both of them and the kisses deeper as they parted. Lisa then decided that she wanted to take this to the next level. It was Saturday and they were doing a couch dance when she whispered in his ear, "Would you like to do this in a more private setting some time?"

"I would love it," Dennis replied. He had been thinking about approaching her for a private dance ever since they met and now she was the one to bring it up. "When would you be available? I'll get a hotel room."

"Well, I'm off Monday," Lisa replied.

"Monday it is. Can I call you at home to tell you where to meet me?" he asked.

"Yea, my mother and step father both work so you can call during the day."

He handed her a pen and piece of paper and said, "Please write down the phone number."

As they parted, she hugged him and their mouths met. Her tongue entered his mouth and his entered hers. They both felt the sexual electricity running through their bodies as their tongues darted against each other. Running through both of their minds was that Monday was too far off.

Dennis woke up extra early on Monday, anticipating what lie ahead for him. He was ready to leave when Terri came down for her first cup of coffee. "Leaving early, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yea, I got some extra things I need to do today," he replied.

He kissed her and left for work. The first thing he attended to when getting to his office was finding a place to meet. He decided to get a room where he and Jenny used to meet. It was called the "Interlude" and was supposedly for married couples who wanted a romantic place outside the home for a little playtime. Each room was in a separate building and was equipped with fireplaces, hot tubs, heart-shaped beds, lots of mirrors and other romantic amenities. They rented out the rooms either for the night or four hours. After he made the reservation, he called Lisa. When a male voice answered the phone, he almost choked up, but got out, "May I speak to Lisa."

"Sure," the male voice answered. "Let me get her."

When he heard Lisa on the phone, he asked, "Who answered the phone? I thought you were alone."

"That's my twin brother, Tim. Don't worry he's not going to say anything," she replied. "He and I are very close, and we share everything. In fact, I told him about you."

"You did what!" Dennis exclaimed.

"Told him how I felt about you and he is happy for me," she replied.

"You're sure this is OK?" Dennis asked.

"I know it is," she replied. "Don't worry, I didn't tell him about us meeting today." Dennis then gave her directions to the Interlude and they decided to meet at 2 PM. Dennis sure hoped she was right about her brother.

Dennis arrived first and checked in for four hours. He waited in the parking lot until he saw Lisa arrive. He waved to her and she parked next to him and got in his car. He then drove to the building he had rented. When they got out of the car, she came around to him and put her arms around his neck. "I'm really looking forward to being with you," she whispered in his ear. She then gave him a deep, wet kiss.

Dennis had never seen Lisa except in the lighting of the club. She was even greater looking than he had previously realized. Her azure eyes were like looking at a clear summer sky and her creamy skin was very smooth. Her large tits pushed at the halter top she was wearing and her shorts showed off her well-shaped legs. He considered himself a lucky guy to be spending some quality time with this beautiful teenager.

Lisa also liked what she observed. She had been wondering for some time what it would be like to make love to an older, experienced guy. She had been sexually active for several years and her first lover had been her age. Most of the other guys she had sex with were in high school with her, and normally she would not date a guy again after they had sex, since she didn't find it satisfying. She felt most of them just wanted to get their rocks off without considering her needs. She still thought her first lover was the best and she still made it with him once in a while. She hoped this tall, nice-looking older guy would give her some new sexual experiences.

They entered the room and Dennis lit the fireplace and put on some music. The room came with a bottle of champagne, which he opened, and poured them each a glass. "Here's to a great afternoon," he toasted and they both downed the contents of their goblets.

Dennis sat on the couch and said, "Now, where's that private dance you promised me?"

Lisa removed her top and revealed her luscious tits. Her nipples were cherry red and hard from her already excited state. As she rubbed them across his face, she made sure the nipples found his mouth. She let them linger there as he sucked and gently bit at them. Dennis could feel his cock and balls tingling. He knew she could have him ready in a matter of seconds. She sat down and rubbed her ass into his groin. She felt his cock begin to harden as it filled with blood. She then got up and rubbed her tits down his chest and stomach to his groin. She massaged his swelling cock with them as it strained against his pants, wanting to be free. She then nibbled at his cock head through the pants. His cock was now aching and he felt his nut sack tighten.


Dennis had removed his shirt and Lisa rose back up and they kissed. Their tongues met and probed each other's mouths. Her tits ground into his chest and she moaned softly, loving the feel of their bare skin meeting. The heat of the moment was building in both of them. His hands found her firm ass, which he caressed. He kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobes, making her whole body tingle. He then whispered hoarsely in her ear, "Let me carry you to the bed." All she could do is moan her assent.

They stood and Dennis picked her up in his arms, carried her to the bed and laid her down on her back. He reached down and undid her shorts and pulled them over her hips and down her legs. Lisa was now totally nude, and she looked ravishing. Her passion level was high, causing her hips to writhe, begging for what was to come. He removed his pants and his hard cock stood out in front of him. She looked approvingly at his decent-sized, throbbing member, knowing it was going to feel very nice to get it between her legs. He got beside her on the bed and they kissed and embraced. They both were breathing heavy, when Lisa whimpered, "I want you now, please, I need your cock inside me."

Dennis mounted her and slowly slipped his cock head inside her swollen inner lips, slowly working his cock deep inside her. He leaned down and they kissed as his throbbing cock filled her womb. Her pussy felt very warm, wet and tight. He then started to stroke her, slowly at first. He wanted to maximize this moment, so he had to hold himself back, as his impulses were to fuck her like an animal.

Lisa's body was tingling as his cock slowly entered and exited her pussy. She had never been fucked like this before, and she loved every moment of it. She felt the tingling intensify and she felt light-headed. Her pussy started to contract as she cried out, "I'm cumming!" This was the first time she had ever had an orgasm while fucking and it felt great.

Dennis felt her pussy grab his cock as her hips gyrated and he knew he wouldn't last long. He then began to stroke her faster. His balls felt like they were in a vise. When his cock began to pulsate, he buried it inside her and shot his seed deep in her belly. Their lips met and they kissed as passion burned inside them.

When their passion cooled slightly, Dennis asked, "Want to join me in the shower?"

"Would love to," she replied.

It was an over-sized shower that they would both fit in comfortably. Dennis got the water warm and they entered. He put his arms around her and they kissed. "Let me wash that beautiful body of yours," he said.

Dennis got behind her and took the soap and lathered her chest and stomach. He fondled her firm tits with his soapy hands and pinched her hard nipples. He ran his hands over her stomach and he then kneeled down and ran his hands up and down her legs. He washed her back and ran his fingers up and down the crevice of her ass. He reached around her and ran his index finger through her thick black pubic hair to the lips of her pussy, teasing the outer lips and then working his way to her thick inner lips. He moved his finger up and down her labia. Her hips began to move with the rhythm of his finger, causing her ass to rub his cock, which was now semi hard. Lisa was relishing every minute of the attention he was showering her with. She had wanted this time with him to turn out this way and she was getting her wish. "Let me wash you now," she said in a voice thick with passion.

She turned around and faced him as he admired her beautiful face and body. Lisa put her arms around him and washed his back and then the crevice of his ass. She then washed his chest and stomach. Her fingers lingered around his nipples as she pinched at them. She then knelt and washed his legs. His semi-hard cock was almost sticking in her face, and she looked up at him, smiled and then kissed the head. She lathered up his balls and washed under them up to his anus. She probed his anus with a soapy finger while she used the other hand to stroke his now hard cock. "Looks like you enjoy my company," she said with a devilish grin.

"That's an understatement," he replied. "Let's jump in the hot tub."

He had started the water heating before they got in the shower, so when they entered, the water was already warm. Dennis poured them each a glass of champagne and they sat next to each other, enjoying the rushing water and their drinks.

"Are you married?" Lisa asked.

"Yea," he replied.

"Why do you do this if you are married?"

"Because our sex life isn't that good and because I am deeply attracted to you," Dennis replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I dunno, still trying to figure out parts of life I guess."

"I hope that doesn't affect our relationship."

"No, it won't. I'm glad you're attracted to me, since I feel the same about you," Lisa replied.

Dennis put his arms around her and they kissed a long, deep, wet kiss. His hands ran up and down her back. He then said to her, "Why don't you sit on the edge?"

She got out of the water and sat on the tub's edge. He stood and faced her and kissed her neck. He then moved down and put his lips around one of her hard nipples. He sucked and bit one and then the other. He licked up and down across the nipple and areola. She lay her head back with her eyes closed and started softly moaning with pleasure. He softly kissed down her stomach and then around her thighs to her smooth, creamy inner thighs. She parted her legs to give him greater access to her groin. Her pussy was covered with a thick mat of pubic hair that she had neatly trimmed. He kissed her on the mound of Venus and then kissed her pussy lips. He ran his tongue around the outer lips and then up and down her swollen inner lips. She was getting very moist and the aroma of her femininity intoxicated him. He concentrated his tongue action at the top of her inner lips, trying to coax her clit out of hiding. He slipped one, then two, fingers into her wet pussy and began to finger fuck her while his tongue probed her pink clit, which had revealed itself.

Lisa's moans got louder as the pleasure he was giving her was causing her passion to get to the boiling point. Her body felt tingly and she knew she was losing control. Her body felt flush and her nipples were so hard they almost ached. Her hips were moving with the rhythm being set by Dennis' fingers moving in and out of her wet pussy. When he sensed she was going over the edge, he removed his fingers and stuck his tongue as deep inside her as he could. She saw stars as she felt her pussy tighten when she came in his face. He kept tongue fucking her while she cried out, "Yes, yes, yes."

He got out of the water and stood on the edge of the tub. Lisa opened her eyes and his hard cock was in her face. She quickly put her mouth around the head and worked the entire length into her mouth. Her hand found his tight nut sack, and she began to massage it while she moved her mouth up and down the length of his cock. When his cock started to throb, Dennis knew he needed to get inside her.

He sat down on the edge of the tub and had her sit down in his lap just like she had done so many times at the club when doing a couch dance. This time was different. This time he could put his cock inside her, which he did. Lisa responded to her full pussy by slowly wiggling her hips. She found that this position also allowed his cock to massage her sensitized clit, which brought her greater pleasure. Soon she was riding him hard. She felt delirious as another orgasm over came her.

"Cum again baby, lets cum together!" Dennis exclaimed in a raspy voice.

Lisa kept up her movement as she felt her pussy contracting again and she cried out, "Yes, fuck yes."

His balls tightened as his cock shot another load of cum into her. After they had spent their passions, they laid down on the side of the tub in each other's arms, trying to catch their breath. Dennis kissed her on the nose and said, "I hate to say this, but I think I need to go before my office sends out a search party. I hope we can do this again soon."

"I'd be heartbroken if we didn't," she replied.

Upon hearing that, Dennis smiled at her and then kissed her. After dressing, he drove her to her car and as she was getting out he kissed her again and said, "Thanks for the special time. Here's some spending money," as he handed her a couple 100 dollar bills.

"You don't have to do that," she said.

"I know I don't. That's what's great," Dennis replied. "But I want to. Don't worry, I can afford it."

"Thanks," Lisa replied and she got in her car and drove away.

After that they got together at least once a week. Dennis would also go see her at the club. As their relationship flourished, Dennis finally hired her to work at one of his stores and then just supplemented her wages to make up the difference as he decided he didn't want her being exposed to all that goes on at the strip club.

Chapter 6

Menage a Trois

Dennis was out making the rounds of his stores on a bright, sunny Thursday morning. He needed to get Lisa busy finding an apartment. She had told him a month ago that her parents were moving and that she had decided she wanted to stay in town so they would be able to continue their relationship. The parents were leaving town in a couple of weeks, so she needed to find a place to live soon. His thoughts then shifted to the important meeting he had this afternoon. As he was thinking of the meeting, he remembered that he had left papers at home that he needed for the meeting.

Although he seldom ever went home during the workday, he proceeded to his house to pick up the papers. When he pulled in the drive, he noticed a van with Carl's Pool Service printed on the side. He entered through the side door into the kitchen. He didn't see anyone, but he heard sounds coming from the family room. When he went to investigate, he saw the back of Carl's head leaning back on the couch. He didn't see Terri at first, but he realized the sounds he heard were Carl's moans. As he got closer, he saw Terri on her knees between Carl's legs. Both of them were nude and she had his cock all the way down her throat. They still didn't notice his presence.

"Now I know why you never want to fuck me anymore," Dennis said. "I guess I can't blame you, when you have a stud like that taking care of you."

Both Terri and Carl froze. She lifted her head and let his cock drop from her mouth. They both stared at Dennis, not knowing what to say or do.

"Hey, I didn't mean to spoil your party," Dennis said with a smile. "Just continue and I'm going to watch." It was pretty erotic to him seeing Terri with a big black cock in her mouth. "I'm serious, baby, go ahead and enjoy yourself."

Terri felt that Dennis meant it, so without saying anything, she went back to work on Carl's now limp dick. She licked up and down the shaft and then sucked his balls. In no time she had him hard again. She then worked her mouth over the head and put his cock down her throat. Dennis was amazed that she got that big thing all the way in.

Dennis was starting to get turned on and he soon had his pants unzipped and he was stroking his hard cock. Carl had Terri lying on her back and his face buried in her blond muff. Terri had her head back and she was moaning with pleasure.

Dennis stood and removed his clothing. He approached the couch and took his cock head and rubbed it against Terri's lips. When she felt his cock on her lips, she opened her mouth and swallowed his cock. She took one of her hands and grabbed his nut sack. His balls were tight as she massaged his scrotum. Terri let out a muffled squeal as her pussy contracted and her hips gyrated as she came.

Carl then mounted her and slipped his cock into her sopping pussy. He started stroking her slow, but soon picked up the speed. Terri hips were moving in unison with his strokes. Her pussy felt so great filled with his ebony cock while another cock fucked her mouth. She looked up at Dennis' eyes and knew he was not going to last very long. She put his cock all the way in her mouth and held it at the back of her throat. Soon she felt his warm spunk being shot down her throat. This caused her to go over the edge, and her cunt locked down on Carl's cock. He responded by unloading his seed deep in her belly.

Once they had come off their high, she introduced Carl to Dennis. She was pleased that Dennis was so open minded about the situation. Dennis explained that he had come home to pick up the papers and that he needed to go back to work, but promised they would talk that evening. When Dennis left, Carl said, "He sure took that in a good way."

"I hope so," Terri replied. "But I will have to see what he says this evening."

"Keep me posted. I hope everything will work out," Carl said. They kissed as Carl left the house. Terri wondered what was in store that evening.

Dennis arrived home about 6 PM. "How long has that been going on?" he asked.

"Since after you stopped satisfying my sexual needs," Terri replied.

"Well, I have a proposition," Dennis said. He then told her all about his affair with Lisa. He figured after today, how could it hurt. "I want Lisa to move in with us. I want to stay with you, but I also want her to live with me. Her parents are moving in a couple of weeks, and I was going to get her an apartment, but it would be better if she lived here. I think you'll like her. She's a very nice girl. It will be like having your daughter around again."

"Can I think about it?" Terri asked. She was confused. What was he going to do if she refused? She was caught in the act with Carl, so there was not much she could do, she felt. She would now also be able to continue her extra-martial relationships without hiding.

"Well, not too long, since she has to do something in a couple of weeks," he replied.

"OK, lets give it a try," she replied impulsively. If she found it didn't work out, she would deal with that problem later.

"I'll bring her around tomorrow evening for dinner. I'm sure you'll like her."

They went out to dinner. Both of them had some weight off their shoulders, as they were not carrying so many secrets anymore. The next evening, Terri met Lisa. She immediately saw why Dennis was attracted to her. Her face and body were perfect. She also had a pleasing personality. 'This may work out just fine,' Terri thought after the evening was over.