Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa moved in a couple of weeks later. When Dennis announced she would be sleeping with them, Terri was taken aback. "You mean you will sleep between us?" Terri asked.

"That's my plan. I'll have both of my women close to me," he replied. "If it doesn't work out, then we'll do something different."

"OK," Terri agreed reluctantly.

The first morning, when Terri woke, both Dennis and Lisa were already out of bed. She heard the shower running and when she went in the bathroom, she saw that it was Lisa in the shower. As Terri was brushing her teeth, Lisa got out of the shower. 'She even looks better nude,' Terri thought. It was somewhat exciting being in the same room with this beautiful teenager. When Lisa saw her, she gave her a cheerful good morning.

"Think I'll jump in the shower," Terri said.

Terri removed the teddy she was wearing. She noticed that Lisa was staring at her body. "Is something wrong?" Terri asked.

"No, I'm just admiring the good shape you're in," Lisa replied.

Terri felt a slight tingle go through her body hearing the compliment. "Thanks. You have a beautiful body, too," she replied.

"I just hope it looks as good as yours when I get your age."

"You have to work at it," Terri replied as she was getting in the shower.

As she was taking her shower, she wondered what was going through Lisa's mind. Terri had been in one lesbian relationship about 10 years ago with one of the girls at the country club she played tennis with. It had lasted a few years, but ended when the girl got pregnant. It had started when they used to shower together after playing tennis. First there were some glances, then some touching while they showered, and ultimately they made love. Eerily, Terri felt the same way this morning as she did long ago when she got started with the girl from the club.

Everything was going great since Lisa moved in. Lisa still worked at one of the stores, but she also helped around the house. She had decided to start at the local college next semester and Dennis had promised to fund her education. Terri still saw Carl once in a while, but he was spending more of his time with Lori. What did improve greatly, which was a surprise to Terri, was her sex life with Dennis. Many times he would make love to both of them. During some of the joint lovemaking sessions, she and Lisa's naked bodies would touch and she felt that tingle. She would watch with envy as Dennis put his face between her creamy thighs and ate her luscious pussy.

One morning she woke from the movement of the bed. Dennis was pounding his cock into Lisa. Her beautiful face was contorted from the pleasure she was getting. Her big tits swayed in unison with the movement of her hips as she met his thrusts. Watching them fucking was stimulating Terri, but she wasn't craving Dennis' cock. She wanted to try Lisa. Soon she saw his body kind of jerking and she knew he was pumping her full of cum. After he finished, he kissed Lisa and got up and went to the bathroom. She just lay there, and soon she went back to sleep. Terri lay still, pretending to be asleep, waiting for Dennis to leave.

When he came out of the bath, he was dressed. When he saw they both appeared to be asleep, he went downstairs and left the house. Terri heard the car start and then drive away, and she decided to make her move. Lisa was still nude from the lovemaking session. Terri crawled over next to her and put her lips to Lisa's mouth. She started to wake up as she kissed her.

When Lisa realized that it was Terri kissing her, she was somewhat surprised. She was also gratified, as she had been wondering what it would be like to make it with this beautiful older lady. Lisa and one of her female high school friends had gotten each other off on a couple of occasions, but it was not a full-fledged affair. She had always wondered what that would be like and now she was going to find out.

Soon Terri had her tongue in Lisa's mouth. Her hands fondled her big, firm, supple tits. Lisa felt a warm feeling course through her body. She met Terri's tongue with her own and soon they were flicking at one another. Terri knew from this reaction that Lisa was going to be a willing partner in their lovemaking. Terri moved down to her tits. She sucked and nibbled at her nipples. They in turn responded to her attention by hardening. Lisa loved the feeling of having this beautiful mature lady make love to her and she started to moan with pleasure.

Terri worked her way down Lisa's stomach, kissing all over. Soon she was kissing her inner thighs, which were smooth and soft. Lisa felt as if charges of electricity were coursing through her body. She reacted with louder moaning and writhing of the hips. When she felt Terri's tongue moving up and down her inner lips, she cried out, "Yes, yes, yes!"

Terri could now taste her moistness mixed with the remnants of Dennis' fucking. Lisa's clit had exposed itself and she was sucking and biting it. Lisa's writhing got more intense as she felt herself going over the edge. When she started to cum, Terri stuck her tongue as deep in her pussy as it would go and let Lisa ride her face.

When Lisa's hips stopped bucking, Terri rolled over on her back. She got one of her dildos from the nightstand and handed it to Lisa. "Know how to use one of these?" she asked.

"You bet," Lisa said with a smile.

Terri closed her eyes, anticipating the attention she was going to receive. She felt Lisa kissing and licking her inner thighs and lower belly. Her pussy began to tingle. She felt a tongue run around her outer lips and then up and down her inner lips. Her head began to swim from the erotic stimulation. Soon she felt her clit being probed by Lisa's tongue, while at the same time, she felt the dildo being inserted into her wet pussy. Soon her hips were moving with the rhythm established by the dildo sliding in and out of her. Her clit had come out of hiding and it was being sucked vigorously. Her passion was building within her.

Lisa felt her pussy contact down on the dildo as it got harder to move in and out. Terri whimpered, "Don't stop, I'm cumming." Her whole body quivered as it surrendered to her climax.

Lisa removed the dildo and moved up and kissed her. They had a long embrace while their tongues explored each other's mouths. Terri spoke first. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," she said.

"Very much so," Lisa replied.

"Well, I guess we now have our little secret. But you can tell Dennis if you want to," Terri stated.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," Lisa replied.

"Fine with me," Terri replied as she got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

They made love frequently, especially since Carl wasn't coming around very much anymore. Ultimately they told Dennis, and soon their lovemaking included him. Their relationship had evolved into a true menage à trois.

Chapter 7

House Guest

"Would you mind if my brother came to visit me?" Lisa asked Terri and Dennis after they had finished eating dinner one night. "We are very close and I haven't seen him since he moved away with my parents three months ago."

"We wouldn't mind, would we, Dennis?" Terri replied.

"Nope," he said. "But while he's here, we'll have to change our sleeping arrangements. I presume you are asking that he stay with us?"

"Yes, I am. I didn't think it would be a problem, since you have a big house," Lisa replied.

"You can sleep in one of the kids' old bedrooms and he can sleep in the other while he is here," Terri suggested.

"Great, can I call him right now?" Lisa said cheerfully.

"Sure, use the phone in the study," Dennis replied. Lisa got up from the table and left the room.

"Sure is going to put a crimp in our playtime," Terri said with a smile.

"Yea," Dennis agreed. "But I can't imagine that he will stay long. He must have a job or be going to school."

"Maybe we should have asked, but I guess we'll play it by ear," Terri replied.

About a week later, Tim arrived. Lisa picked him up at the airport. When they came in the house, both Terri and Dennis were there. They were amazed how much Tim and Lisa looked alike. He was a little taller and he had a great physique. His hair color, complexion and eyes were exactly like Lisa's.

"Tim, meet Terri and Dennis," Lisa announced.

Tim shook both of their hands and said, "Pleased to meet you."

"Well, we're pleased to meet you, Tim. We heard so much about you," Terri replied.

"I hope all good," Tim said with a smile.

"Yes, all good. You and your sister sure look alike," Terri replied. "Don't they, Dennis?"

"Yea, no doubt they're twins," Dennis responded.

"Why don't you show him the room he'll sleep in, Lisa," Terri suggested.

"OK," replied Lisa. "Grab you bag and follow me." They both left the room and went up the stairs.

"They are a couple of cute, fresh-faced kids," Terri said after they left. "Well, I'm going to start dinner." Although she didn't say anything to Dennis, she wondered if Tim was as sexually active as Lisa was.

"When will it be ready? I need to go into the office for an hour or so," Dennis replied.

"About six."

OK, I'll be home by then," Dennis said as he left the house.

For the next week, Lisa and Tim spent almost all their time together. They visited with high school friends, went to movies and to the Country Club's indoor swimming pool. Terri had gotten Lisa a pass to the club.

Terri and Dennis were glad they were having such a good time, but felt kind of left out. What they both missed the most was their lovemaking. They had tried it one night without Lisa and it just didn't have the same zip.

"I'm going to give them some time to go to sleep and then wake up Lisa to see if she would join us," Terri said to Dennis as they lay in bed watching TV.

"Sounds good to me. I'm really getting horny," Dennis replied.

After about an hour, Terri got out of bed and said, "Let me see if our playmate will come out and play."

When Terri neared Lisa's room, she heard low, murmuring voices. 'She must be watching TV. That's good, I don't have to wake her,' Terri thought. She slowly opened the bedroom door and got the surprise of her life. Tim was on top of Lisa in the missionary position and his cock was pounding her pussy. Lisa was moaning, "Fuck me Tim, it feels so good, I want your cum."

Watching this young stud fucking his sister quickly got Terri's passions burning. Her pussy tingled as her finger rubbed her labia. 'Lucky Lisa, I wish I was in her position right now,' Terri thought, knowing she was far too horny for her own good.

"I'm cumming," Tim cried out.

Terri felt her pussy contract on her index finger as she came along with Tim. She then quietly closed the door and went back to her room.

"Where's Lisa?" Dennis asked as she entered the room.

"She and her brother are entertaining themselves," Terri replied.

"What do you mean?"

"He's fucking her. And she's really enjoying it. I'm so horny, I just came all over my finger watching them."

Dennis pulled down the sheet. He was nude and his cock had started to harden as he stroked it listening to Terri. "If you're so horny, why don't I give you a little of this."

Terri went down on him with out saying a word. She licked up and down the shaft and then sucked his balls. Soon his cock was as hard as a rock. He slid down on the bed and said, "Why don't you swing around and get on top of me."

Soon her sweet and very moist blond muff was right in his face. He kissed and licked her inner thighs. At the same time, she first licked the precum from the tip, enjoying the salty taste. Her lips were soon over the cock head and just as quickly his whole cock was deep in her throat. His tongue was now licking up and down her inner lips. Her hips swayed in response to his attention. Her mouth and tongue were working furiously on his hard cock as his tongue probed her clit. Both of them were ready to fuck.

Terri turned around and put her pussy over Dennis' groin. She reached down and took his cock and guided it to her pussy lips. Once she had the head in, she squatted down, impaling herself on the whole length. She looked at him, smiled and said, "It's been a long time since this felt so good inside me. I sure need a good fucking."

"That's what I plan to give you, and I need it too," he replied in a hoarse voice.

Terri moved up and down on his cock. She would almost let his cock fall out and then stick it all the way in. She was leaning into it in such a way that her clit was also being stimulated. She moved faster, as the heat of her passions built inside her. She sat down and Dennis felt her cunt tighten as he watched her body quiver with pleasure and she moaned, "Ohh."

Dennis sat up with his cock still inside her. He grabbed her and turned her around so she was lying on her back and he was on top. He began to stoke her slowly, although he knew he was not going to last very long. His nuts felt like they were in a vice and his groin was tingling. Soon he was stroking fast as their bodies slapped against one another. It felt great as his cock started to pulsate and he shot his seed deep in Terri's womb. When he finished cumming, he leaned down with his cock still inside her and they kissed.

"That was great, Dennis."

"Yea, it was. It's been a long time since you and I have gotten that hot when it was just the two of us."

"I'm ready for bed," Terri said.

"So am I," Dennis replied as he turned out the light. They kissed again and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Terri and Lisa were alone. Dennis had gone to work and Tim was out playing basketball with some of his friends. "Can we talk?" Terri asked.

"Sure, what about?" Lisa replied.

"Last night I came down to you room to invite you to come play with Dennis and I. When I opened your door, I saw Tim on top of you. How long has that been going on?"

"Long time. He was my first lover," Lisa replied rather matter-of-factly. "I have told both of you we're very close. Now you know how close. With the exception of Dennis, he is the only one who has truly been able to satisfy me sexually."

"He's that good, huh," Terri said with a gleam in her eye.

"He is. Hey, what are you thinking?" Lisa asked.

"Guess."

"You want to fuck him?"

"How could I not want to? He is like you, except he has a dick. I find you very, very sensuous, so I imagine he would be even more so. Plus, you just vouched for his sexual prowess."

"It would be all right with me. He has noticed you. He mentioned to me a couple of days ago that he got a peek of you in the bathroom and that you have a great body."

"Well, I think he is going to see much more of it, so I hope he likes it," Terri replied with a smile. She and Lisa then planned Tim's introduction to family playtime.

The next day, Lisa alerted Terri that Tim was in the shower. Terri waited until he came out of the bathroom and went to his room. She then entered the room and said, "Could you give me a hand with this?" She feigned being startled when she saw him naked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just barged in on you."

"That's all right," he replied, quickly covering himself with the towel. "What do you need?"

"I need help tying this halter top," she replied. Terri was braless, and her large tits strained against the material of the halter-top. She also wore a very tight pair of short shorts that showed off her shapely legs. They were so tight that you could see the outline of her large inner lips.

Terri turned around and backed up to Tim. She got close enough that her ass pressed against his growing cock. "Just tie these two strings," she said.

"OK, it's tied."

She turned around and faced him. His cock was tenting out the towel he had wrapped around his waist. Her nipples reacted to being so close to this naked young stud by getting very hard and protruding from the cloth of the halter. Both of them were admiring each other's bodies. Terri approached him and kissed him gently on the lips. She was close enough that his hard cock rubbed against her belly.

"Thanks," she said with a smile. "But it looks like I need to leave you alone." She then left the room.

During the day, Terri would bend over whenever he was around, giving him a look at her generous tits. She would also put her hands on his thigh when they sat next to each other. Tim walked around the whole day with a semi-hard cock.

As prearranged with Lisa and Dennis, that evening after dinner Terri suggested they all watch a movie, but first that they all should get comfortable. Terri put on her red teddy and her high heels. Dennis and Tim wore pajama bottoms, while Lisa wore an old men's shirt that she slept in. Lisa and Tim sat on the couch and Dennis sat in his lounge chair.

"I hope you like my selection of films," Terri said as she turned on the VCR and TV. "This is a film from the 80's called Taboo." As she walked back to the couch see could see that Tim eyes were fixed on her.

"Why don't you move over a little," she said as she sat next to Tim on the couch. "This is a sexy film, but well done. I hope you're all right with that."

All Tim could do is nod his head in agreement as he felt his cock tingling in response to Terri's hand on his thigh.

"Well, let's watch the show," Terri stated, as she started the tape in the VCR with the remote.

Terri kept her hand on his thigh, and during the first sex scene, she gently rubbed. Soon his cock was straining against the material of his pajama bottoms. Lisa noticed this and reached over and unbuttoned them, freeing his cock. "Don't want you to rip your pajamas," Lisa said, laughing.

Tim didn't know what to do, as he sat there with his cock standing at full attention. All Terri could do is admire his manhood and lick her lips in anticipation of what was to come. "Looks like you're enjoying the movie," Terri said with a smile.

Tim reached down to put his cock back in his pajamas, but Terri grabbed his hand. "No, you don't. I like that just the way it is." A shiver ran down his back when she let go of his hand and grabbed his cock.

The scene in the movie was about the son making love to his mother. Terri's hand caressed his cock and Tim felt like he was going to explode. He turned and faced Terri and his lips moved, but no words came out.

Terri leaned towards him and their lips met. He felt her tongue probe his mouth and his tongue met hers. They were in a long, deep, passionate kiss.

"Why don't you come over here and give them some room on the couch," Dennis said to Lisa.

"That's better," Dennis stated as he felt Lisa's firm, round ass settle onto his lap. .

Terri had moved down to Tim's muscular chest, and she was sucking and biting the nipples. Tim's head was back and swimming with the intense pleasure he was feeling. Lisa and Dennis were no longer watching the movie, as watching Terri work on Tim was a much more erotic scene.

As Terri worked her way down his stomach with her tongue, she unbuttoned the tops of his pajamas. He lifted his ass off the couch and she slipped them down his legs. She tongued around his lower belly and then his inner thighs. She could hardly see his balls since his nut sack was so tight. She loved the sight of this young stud's throbbing cock and couldn't wait for it to be buried deep inside her. She then licked over his balls and up his shaft. Her tongue probed the tip of his dick, which was dripping with precum. Terri loved the salty, sexy taste.

Her lips engulfed his cock head as she looked up into his eyes. She could see he was overcome with pleasure, as his eyes were glassy and perspiration beaded on his upper lip. Terri worked her mouth down his shaft until it was at the back of her throat and his pubic hair was tickling her upper lip and nose. She kept him buried in there while her hand massaged his balls. She felt his cock start to pulsate and she knew he wouldn't last long. Her mouth rode up his shaft and then back down while she swirled her tongue around his cock.