Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim's head was lying on the back of the couch now and he was whimpering, "Yes, yes, yes." Terri felt his cock pulsating harder, and then the warm liquid shooting against the back of her throat. She buried his cock in her mouth so she wouldn't lose any of the precious seed. When he had stopped cumming, she let his cock drop from her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled as she swallowed his entire load.

Dennis and Lisa were in the 69 position, having been able to watch the action for only so long. Her mouth rode up and down his cock while his tongue probed her pussy. Terri sat up and she and Tim had kissed. Their attention was now on the action across the room. While they watched, he put his arm over her shoulders and his hand found one of her bountiful tits, while her hand fondled his limp cock.

Lisa felt the warmth over her whole body as she reacted to the tongue fucking she was getting. Her hips bucked and pressed back at Dennis' face, trying to get more of his tongue inside her. He loved the taste of his little vixen as she came all over his face and tongue. Tim started to get turned on when he saw his sister cumming and his cock responded to Terri's attention.

Tim decided he wanted to see his prize for the night so he reached down and lifted the teddy over Terri's head. Her big tits looked so good to him with her cherry nipples sticking out from the untanned area. He leaned down and took one of her nipples in his mouth and began to suck. His hand had worked its way down to her pussy. He pushed the small piece of material on the bottoms she was wearing aside and his finger entered her wet love hole. He had her moaning now as her hips started to move in rhythm with his finger.

Dennis and Lisa had removed the little they were wearing and she leaned over the arm of his lounge chair. From beneath her round ass, her pussy peeked out at him from between her creamy white thighs. He moved closer to her, guiding his cock to her black love patch. He penetrated the pubic hair and then her labia. Soon his cock was buried in her tight snatch. He kept his cock buried in her, as he kissed the back of her neck and ear lobes.

"Fuck me," Lisa hissed, her passion burning inside her.

Tim had worked his way down to Terri's pussy. He continued to finger fuck her while his tongue licked around her clit hood. Her arousal soon was evident when the pink nub exposed itself. His mouth closed around it and he sucked and nibbled on it. She could only take so much of this until her pussy contracted on his fingers. Her hips writhed in uncontrollable passion in response to a massive orgasm.

Dennis was fucking Lisa with long slow strokes. As he plunged his cock into her, she pushed her pussy back towards him, trying to get him as deep inside as she could. She felt so good when she was filled with his cock.

Tim grabbed the sides of the thongs Terri was wearing and slipped them over her hips and down her legs. He looked down and admired how great her body looked. Her massive tits with their hard red nipples. Her flat belly. Her blond pussy with her enlarged pink inner lips sticking out neatly placed between her long, tan, shapely legs. She grabbed his semi-hard cock and pulled him towards her until he was straddling her face. She licked his balls and stroked his cock until he was rock hard again. "Now you're going to give me what I have been waiting for all day," she said in a hoarse whisper. "Put that beautiful cock of yours in me. I need you to fuck me."

As he got up to position himself, Terri grabbed the underside of her thighs and pulled her legs back to give him the deepest penetration. His cock head was glistening with precum as he rubbed the head up and down her swollen labia. She was so wet he easily guided his cock deep inside her. With his cock buried, he leaned down and they kissed. She then contracted her pussy around his cock and it felt as if a hand had grabbed him. He started to give her long, slow strokes and she loved the feeling of this young cock fucking her.

Dennis had removed his dick from Lisa's pussy and it glistened with her love juice. He spit in his hand and lubed his cock head. He placed the head by her anus and slowly penetrated her with only the head. When he felt her start to relax, he slowly began to finish his journey. Ultimately his cock was buried deep in her ass. He reached under her hips and found her clit with his finger. As he massaged her clit, he began to stroke in and out of her ass. She began to see stars as her passion built. She felt her nipples getting even harder until they hurt. Her body felt warm as she cried out, "I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming." When she came, her ass got even tighter around his cock. This was more than he could take. His cock began to pulsate as he shot his semen deep in her ass.

Tim was fucking Terri fast now. Their bodies slapped in rhythm to their moves. She felt so good, so fulfilled. She wanted her young stud's cum inside her. She knew she would go over the edge when he came. She coaxed him, "Let's cum together." When he stopped stroking and buried his cock in her, she knew it was time. She felt her pussy being filled with the warm liquid. Her pussy grabbed his pulsating cock and her hips convulsed. Her cumming pussy milked every last drop out of his cock. When he stopped, he leaned down and they embraced. Dennis and Lisa also were back in the chair in a deep, passionate kiss.

Tim never went back home. Terri had two of the bedrooms in the house converted to another master with bath for she and Tim. Dennis and Lisa used the old master. They made love on a frequent basis and once in awhile they would all get together for a group romp. Everything had turned out great for everyone concerned.