Thanks for the Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Julia replied and left.

As soon as the door closed, John pulled his cock out and masturbated again. He imagined what it would be like to fuck Julia, what it would belike to have her suck his prick. He wondered what her pussy would taste like.

*****

Chapter 6

Julia's life seemed to be revolving around her visits to John Reynolds. She lay in bed that night thinking about the latest revelations and about him. He seemed so composed and in control. Totally professional and able to hear her stories yet stay unaffected. She wondered what it would be like to have him laying in bed beside her. She imagined him naked, making love to her. Her fingers rubbed faster and faster until her orgasm was finally reached.

The minute hand on the clock, seemed to creep slower and slower as it neared 5pm. Finally, it was time to go home and get ready for her next session with John.

Julia wasn't thinking about what to wear that was smart and conservative, she was thinking about what to wear to attract her therapist. In the end, the summer evening warmth made up her mind; she would wear a thin-strapped, short summer dress. Although Julia had a reasonably sized bust, her breasts were firm and she had no concerns in wearing the dress without a bra. She looked in her underwear drawer and found a tiny thong that always made her feel sexy when she wore it. The back and sides were merely a string, the front a small triangle. The material was of soft gauze. She chose open-toed, high-heel sandals for her feet.

She almost bounced along the pavement as she walked through the town to her destination. There were admiring looks from people as she walked past – and even the occasional wolf whistle. It was only as she walked up to the outer door of John's office and, looking down, realised that her nipples were hard and very apparent. A thrill ran through her body and centred itself deep between her legs. As she walked through the door she could feel the slippery wetness developing.

"Come on in Julia. And how are you today?" John asked.

"Great. In fact, fantastic. I feel really good."

"No ill-effects after last week? No more problems?"

"No, everything is fine thank you." She smiled and made her way straight to the couch. She couldn't wait to get started.

Both John and Julia were disappointed by the next episode. She met a good-looking man in a bar, went for a meal in a local restaurant and then back to his place. He didn't seem very experienced and sex didn't last long. Although he was happy for Julia to suck his dick, he showed no interest in going down on her. She only achieved orgasm by persuading him to take her doggy-style, so that she could rub her clitoris frantically. Her partner had actually finished and then collapsed on the bed before she arrived herself.

Much to her surprise, Julia felt as turned on after the latest revelation as she did with the others, but she couldn't understand why.

John, on the other hand, knew precisely why. The moment that Julia had walked into his office he had been overcome by the sexuality that she was oozing. As she was telling her story, he felt compelled to reach out and touch one of her bullet-hard nipples. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help himself.

As Julia had talked and moved animatedly one of her dress straps slipped off of her shoulder. The soft cup of the bodice slipped further and further down her breast, until the dark aureole came into view. Julia's hand came up and began playing with the exposed nipple. The other hand had grabbed the hem of her short skirt and pulled it higher, revealing her transparent thong.

John moved closer. He could smell her arousal now and was able to see the gleam of pussy juices at the entrance to her vagina. As Julia described how she had rubbed herself her hand came down, pushing the tiny gusset to one side.

John was so close now that Julia's knuckles brushed against his nose as she masturbated. In her unconscious state she bemoaned the fact that her partner wouldn't use his tongue on her. Her hips pushed upwards, almost begging for a tongue.

It was a few seconds before John realised what he was doing, but by then it was too late. He was totally hooked on Julia's pussy and never wanted to surface. Both in her memory and in reality Julia came.

It was fully ten minutes before John could continue with the session. He went to the small bathroom that led off from his inner office and quickly wanked into the hand basin. He didn't feel he could trust himself anymore.

When Julia awoke, her body was covered once more. She went home confused. The memory was one she didn't want or need to remember, yet she felt excited by it.

The next session revealed that the lack of fulfilment from the previous adventure had caused the next one to come about that much quicker. Again, she had finished unsatisfied. This time, she had seduced her neighbour's son. He was a virgin and very inexperienced. Although enthusiastic, he didn't understand what she wanted from him. He came three times, but Julia didn't even orgasm once.

John was glad of the respite. He had been very concerned after the last time. But on this occasion he was able to keep in complete control. Julia, for her part, hardly moved on the couch.

They arranged her next visit, fully aware that it would reveal the last episode of her black-outs.

*****

Chapter 7

For the past week, Julia had been dreading this visit. She knew, in part, what had happened during her last memory lapse three weeks ago, but she wasn't sure now if she wanted to find out the truth.

John asked her if she was ready for this. She told him, honestly, that she didn't know.

"It's important to find out what happened. Once we know, then we can work out how to stop these episodes occurring. But… if you're not sure then we should wait until you're more prepared."

Julia thought about it for a while. Although she wasn't looking forward to it, she really did need to know what happened, no matter how shocking. "I think we should go ahead," she said, finally.

Within a minute Julia was in her dreamlike sleep once more. She went back to the day the last blackout occurred. It was a Friday evening and she had made her way home as usual. On a whim, Julia decided to go out for a meal – not something that she would usually do on her own. This idea seemed to be the trigger point and her voice took on the same firmer, more assured timbre that heralded the revealing of the hidden story.

"If I'm going to go out, I might as well make an effort. I'm selecting a pale cream, deep neckline embroidered voile dress and a jacket. I'm not sure what to wear underneath. I'm not going to bother with a bra. I'm opening my drawers to see what I can find. Oh! I'd forgotten about that! I've got a lacy suspender belt. I think I've got some seamed stockings in another drawer and a thong that will go well.

"I was already feeling sexy, now with this underwear on I feel really horny. I've put the dress on now. Sure enough, my nipples are standing proud, but I don't care. Let people see me like it.

"The jacket covers me too much, so I'm going to wear it over my shoulders instead. The high-heeled sandals are making my legs look fantastic. When I lift the skirt at the back like this, it really shows off my ass well. Maybe somebody will get to grips with it tonight."

Julia smirked in her sleep. She had rolled on one side as she had pulled at the imaginary dress. What John saw was almost what Julia was imagining seeing. She was wearing a thong and her cheeks were clearly visible under the short skirt she was wearing.

"I'm leaving, shutting the door behind me and walking down the road."

"Where are you going Julia?"

"I don't know yet. I want to find somewhere to eat, but I want somewhere lively. Hello, somebody is waving at me from a car. It's Judy – I hardly recognised her with her clothes on. There's a man driving the car, she tells me he is her husband. They are going to party and she wants me to go with them. I've told her that it wouldn't be right because I haven't been invited, but she says that they won't mind at all.

"I decide to go, so I get in the back of the car. Judy hops out and joins me on the back seat. Her husband is looking back at us. 'Are you wearing seemed stockings, you naughty girl?' she says. 'Let's have a look then." She pulls my dress up until my stocking tops are on show. 'Nice, what sort of suspenders are you wearing?' She's pushing it even higher now and pushing my legs apart. 'Oh, but that's lovely. Don't you think so Brian?' Her husband is looking straight up my skirt. He's got a hungry look on his face.

"Brian turns back round and starts driving. It's still quite light and I'm wondering if any body can see us. Judy is kissing me now. I'm trying to calm her down, but she seems to be getting carried away. Her hands are all over me. Now she's trying to pull my skirt up. She's not bothering with just getting her hand between my legs; she wants to push her hand down inside my knickers.

"I want to tell her to stop, before somebody sees us, but… ohhh! She's found my clit! I can't… I can't stop her now. She's getting me so turned on. I'm feeling so horny that I'm losing control."

In the real world, Julia's legs were spread obscenely wide. So much so, that her tiny thong had pulled between her pussy lips. As she moved, the material was pulling deeper and deeper into her slit, causing more and more direct contact with her clitoris. Her body was clearly reacting to the memory of Judy masturbating her.

"Judy's stopped fingering me. She's pulling her own dress up now, revealing her naked and hairless cunt. Her hand is on the back of my neck pulling my face closer to her crotch. She's so wet! She's rubbing my face in it while I try to lick her. Brian is pulling me off of her now. He's kissing me, tasting Judy's juices on me. The car has stopped, we must have arrived.

"I'm being led into a house. There's a party going on, but it's not like anything I've ever seen before. I've already seen a woman munching on another woman, while a man is stroking his cock watching. People keep fondling me. I don't know if they are men or women. Judy and Brian are holding my hands and leading me on through the house. I want to just stand and be touched, but they are insistent.

"We're in a bedroom now. There's a woman on the bed and she's sucking a cock. Another man has his head between her legs. Judy is undressed now and walking towards the threesome. Brian is standing behind me. I can feel his hard-on pressing into my arse, while his hands have somehow found their way into my clothes and are pressing and stroking and pinching.

"Judy is moving the man from between the girl's legs, so that she can get in on the action. Oh my…! His dick is enormous! How can it be that big? It's simply not possible! Judy is struggling to get just the head into her mouth!

"I'm losing concentration. Brian is holding me off the ground and finger-fucking me. Somebody is pulling my clothes off. I hope somebody is going to fuck me soon. I really, really need to have a cock in me.

"Brian has pushed me onto the bed. A girl is sucking on my clit and I'm starting to come. As I open my mouth a cock pushes past my lips.

Julia was writhing on the couch now. John's own erection was becoming painful. It seemed to be expanding beyond all normal limits. Julia was, indeed, starting to come right before his eyes. He knew that he was breaking all rules of propriety, but he could not help himself. He rose from his chair, pushed Julia's thighs apart and buried his face in her pussy. The scent of her arousal drove him wild. He pulled the thong aside, almost ripping the fine material in the process and began to lick her in earnest.

Julia paused in her revelation as she peaked through her orgasm. John pulled his head away, but with her next sentences slid two fingers into her vagina and began pumping them backwards and forwards.

"His come is all over my face. I can see Judy again now. She's trying to sit astride that monster cock! Surely she'll hurt herself! She's managed to get about half of it in and is starting to fuck him. Brian is laying on top of me now. His dick is entering me. At last! I'm going to be fucked properly. The girl's pussy is coming into view again. How can she expect Brian to suck on her when he's fucking me? Oh! It's my tongue that she wants. She's sitting astride my head. I can taste her come, but somebody else's is also dripping from her cunt into my mouth.

"I'm coming again. I don't know how long I've been here or how many times I've had an orgasm. Judy wants me to try the man with the horse's dick. We're both kissing and licking it. I can see another man behind Judy, fucking her from behind. I think that it must be Brian fucking me in the same way.

"What are you doing Brian? No! He's pushing something – I think it's his thumb – up my arse. But I'm coming again and I can't stop him.

John could feel another of Julia's powerful orgasms clenching at his fingers.

"The horse-man is lying on his back and Judy is pulling at me. She wants me to straddle him. I want to try but I'm scared it will hurt. I'm pushing down on the head, but it won't go in.

"Brian is playing with my arsehole again. His finger is slipping in and out easily now. I never knew that it would feel like this. It must have helped me to relax, because the big dick is going up into my pussy now. I've got to be careful though; I mustn't let it go too deep.

"He's getting a bit carried away behind me now. I can feel two of Brian's fingers fucking me.

"The massive cock is starting to pulse. I can feel him starting to come; I'm waiting to feel the hot liquid inside me. Now Brian's trying three fingers… No! It's his cock! He's fucking my ass! I'm coming again!

Julia was writhing on the couch again. Her knees were raised and she was pushing down with her feet, lifting her backside up. It was as if her body was begging for John to insert his fingers into her arse. He dipped the two fingers of his left hand quickly into her pussy to lubricate them and then began pressing them into the tight but almost sucking hole.

"I'm… I'm trying to stay upright. Brian is pushing me upwards with each thrust and I'm dropping back down on the monster cock as he withdraws. Another dick! It's not very big. He's pushing it into my mouth. I don't want him to go so deep, but I can't stop him – it's making me gag.

"I can feel spunk shooting across my back. Brian has pulled out and has sprayed me. The big one in my pussy is still hard, but his sticky white come is leaking down the sides of his shaft.

"Another cock is pushing into my bum now. Little dick has pulled out and is spraying my face. Another one - bigger than the last, is pushing its way into my mouth.

"I can't believe how turned-on I am. I'm feeling disappointed that nobody has come in my mouth yet. I want to taste it, swallow it.

John was almost ready to oblige. He wanted desperately to sit astride Julia on the couch and slip his manhood between her beautiful red lips, but he resisted. In fact, it was the realisation of what he felt capable of doing that brought him partially to his senses. He withdrew his fingers and then re-arranged her clothing. He told her to pause in her story. Julia's body relaxed almost immediately.

John thought about how to handle the situation. Julia needed to complete her story, but how should it be done? He made a decision.

"Julia, I want you to continue your story, but I want you to relate it as if you were someone else watching the events from a distance. I want you to remove all emotion and feeling from your story. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Go on then."

"Judy is pulling Julia off of the bed. They're both naked and covered in spunk. Brian is fucking another woman against the wall as they walk past.

"They're going downstairs. There's another flight leading down to the basement. There are a lot of people there. A girl is spread-eagled on a raised table, although it's not easy to see her, there seem to be so many men and women around her.

"Judy is leading Julia to another table and urging her to climb up onto it. She doesn't get the chance; hands pick her up and place her on the soft material covered surface. She's starting to moan. There are hands and mouths all over her body.

"Julia is begging to be fucked now, but they're continuing to tease her. She's managed to grab a cock in each hand, but she's hardly capable of rubbing them because she's writhing so much.

"Now they've picked her up. A man is lying down on the table and they're placing her on top of him. Her pussy is slipping down the shaft now. Another dick is slipping between her lips. A woman is slipping a dildo into her ass. Julia can't stop coming.

"Men and women are doing whatever they want with Julia now. She's lying there like a rag doll, completely exhausted, letting them use her.

"Everybody has stepped back from Julia now, having raised her back up onto all fours. Somebody is approaching her from behind – it's the horse's cock man! Everybody has gone quiet and is craning to watch. The head is massive, but it's starting to disappear into Julia's raised ass.

"Julia has realised what's happening now. She's grunting loudly as he gradually pushes that monster in. She's almost passing out with the pain and pleasure.

"He's started to fuck her ass properly now. No longer gentle, but ramming it in hard until his balls slap against her pussy. The tears are streaming down her face, but she doesn't want it to stop. Finally, as she comes yet again, she passes out."

Julia went silent. Clearly, she couldn't relate events that she wasn't conscious for.

John decided it was time to bring Julia back. When she awoke, she sat up and began to sob. He put his arms around her to comfort her, knowing that she now knew what she had been going through during her blackouts.

*****

Epilogue

Julia took a week off of work. She needed to come to terms with the events that had been revealed to her. Clearly, she enjoyed and needed sex. But she was horrified at what she had allowed to happen to her. She felt that there was only one person that she could talk to about it.

John had told her that there was nothing more that the hypnosis could reveal, but that she now had to understand why she had acted in this way and then she would be able to deal with it.

By pure chance, Julia was standing, staring out of her window a few days later, when she saw a vehicle slow down and stop out side her home. She couldn't see the driver very well, but something familiar told her that she knew who it was. She rushed out and stopped by the car.

"Hello Julia," said John. "How are you getting on?"

She found herself becoming slightly shy, "I'm OK, I guess. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check if you were OK. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. I didn't want you to think that I was keeping an eye on you. I hadn't intended being seen."

Julia frowned. "You didn't want me to see you?" she asked.

"I didn't know if you would want to see me again."

"Of course I do!" Julia suddenly realised what she had just said – and wondered why. She began to blush and stammer. "Well… I mean… I…" She gave up.

Taking a deep breath, Julia started again, "I want to spend some more time with you. Not in your office, though."

John hoped he understood, but needed to make sure. "You mean a date?" he asked.

"Yes."

"OK," he smiled. "What are you doing right now?"

"Grabbing my jacket and bag and hopping in the car with you?"