That 70's Show - Red Goes on a Date 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her incredibly long legs wide as Eric crawled up between them, hooked his fingers under the elastic and began to slowly slide her panties down and off. Shifting his body backward as he drew them off her legs, Eric paused to stare at his gorgeous girlfriend. It was like he had gone to heaven as he gazed up the length of her incredibly long legs to the bright red triangle of pubic hair between them. She had trimmed it short and into a V-shape so that she could wear her bathing suit, and it looked like an arrow pointing to her slit. She had raised up on her elbows, watching him undress her and her marvelous breasts spilled out on the sides of her chest like fleshy balloons. "God she's beautiful," Eric thought as he crawled up to her crotch, running his hands along her creamy thighs.

He had never actually seen a vagina before; only in the Playboys he kept under his bed; and he was mesmerized at the sight of her unbelievably long labia. He placed his hands on her thighs and looked pleadingly at her, "can I touch it?"

"Oh God yes," Donna breathed heavily, "what are you waiting for...I want you to do everything."

She began to knead her own breasts Eric kneeled between her legs and, using his thumbs and forefingers, grasped her elongated lips and began to stretch them wide. As he tugged on her pussy lips, her slit opened and Eric could see inside her cunt. "It's so pink," he remarked to no one in particular, leaning closer until he could smell her arousal. A drop of her fluid seeped out and dripped down between her ass cheeks as her scent seemed to drive him crazy. Donna was so horny that her entire body was twitching as Eric leaned in closer and extended his tongue until it made contact with the little pearl that was her clit.

"Holy fucking crap," she shrieked as Eric nibbled on her bud, seeming to know instinctively what to do. Eric could see her slit spasm as it opened and closed involuntarily, more fluids leaking out, so he began to use his tongue to scoop up her cum; surprised at how good it tasted. Donna grasped his head in her hands and pulled it up to kiss her, "I need to feel your cock inside me."

Eric could literally feel his prick grow harder as he tried to ask, "you're a you-know, right...do I have to be careful?"

"You are so sweet," she answered, "I've never been with a man, as you know, but I'm not technically not a virgin...my hairbrush handle took care of that long ago...just fuck me..I need to feel a real cock inside me." She wanted to take the time to fully explore the first penis she had ever seen, but she needed to know what it felt like to be fucked; she was dripping wet and she needed it. Donna lay back in the Vista Cruiser, using her rolled up jeans for a pillow and spread her legs as wide as the confined space would allow. Reaching down with both hands, she spread her lips apart to give Eric an inviting target and pleaded, "fuck me neighbor."

Looking down between her spread out breasts, Donna watched as Eric held his hard-on in his hand and pressed his purple, plum-like crown against her open slit. He wanted to make this moment last forever as he gently pushed forward and watched his head slip into Donna's pussy, spreading her hole wider. "Oh yes Eric," she moaned, "push it in...do it."

Following her instruction, Eric slowly pushed forward inch by inch until his balls were nestled against her wonderful ass cheeks. "Oh my God that feels nice," she exclaimed, "why did you make me wait so long."

Grinding his pelvis into hers, Eric complained, "what...me make YOU wait...I wanted to...what the Hell," and then he saw her wink at him and smile.

He just lay on top of the beautiful redhead, savoring the feel of his cock surrounded by her warm, wet cunt. He kissed her passionately, afraid that if he moved his groin right away, he would lose control...and he wanted this to last. "Mmmm Eric, your cock feels so good inside me," Donna assured him, "fuck me baby...fuck me." As Eric began to slowly withdraw and then slide back in just as slowly, enjoying every inch of penetration; Donna wrapped her endlessly long legs around him so that he couldn't escape...as if he wanted to. The sensation of a warm, hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy was even more wonderful than Donna had imagined it would be. She lay her head back against her makeshift pillow and just enjoyed it.

Eric placed his hands on either side of her naked body and raised himself up until the only contact their bodies had was their genitals. He began to thrust his cock into her harder, almost violently, loving the sight of her magnificent tits jiggling with each thrust. They hung against each side of her chest like flattened out balloons and each time he slammed into her pussy, her tits jiggled like Jello. Eric was in heaven, looking down between them and watching his cock slide in and out of Donna's cunt, pulling her long, fleshy lips out and then shoving them back into her.

He began to fuck her as hard as he could, driving his cock into her and smashing his pelvis against hers...grinding against her clit. "Oh my god, Eric," Donna yowled, "fuck me lover...fuck me...jam your cock into me." He leaned down, took her left nipple between his teeth and bit down. Her body shivered and her cunt muscles contracted, squeezing Eric's cock as she climaxed again. Hearing her groaning, "yessssss," Eric shoved up into her cunt and began to spurt his cum deep into her belly. "Cum in me...fill my pussy," the beautiful redhead cried out.

"You are the best girlfriend ever," Eric conceded as he pumped his load into her, flooding her pussy. Feeling her pussy grip his cock as he emptied his balls into her warm tunnel was the greatest experience of Eric's young life and he seemed to cum for an eternity before collapsing beside her nude body. Her long legs were still wrapped around him and his shriveling cock slowly slipped out of her hole, leaving her feeling empty.

"Holy crap that's hot," Kelso breathed as he stroked his prick; still leaning against the seat-back, and still being ignored by the copulating couple.

"That was amazing...thank you," Eric gazed into her green eyes.

"You don't have to thank me, you dork," Donna teased him, "yeah it was amazing."

"I hate to spoil the mood," Eric began, "but those beers have to go someplace...I've got to go really bad," and he quickly put on his underwear,shirt and pants.

As she lounged around naked on the coarse blanket, Donna teased him, "well don't be gone long...I might want more," and she purposefully licked her lips.

Displaying absolutely no modesty with Kelso in the car, Donna lay back and listened to the movie dialog coming through the speaker. Kelso fondled his hard-on, staring at Donna's naked body; the body he had imagined for so many years. "You know Donna," he stated, "you're the reason I didn't get laid tonight. I would have done it with Jackie, but I complimented your body and she got pissed."

"You're such a dumb ass Kelso," Donna scolded him, and exasperatingly said, "what do you want me to do to make it up to you. I do appreciate the compliment."

"Welllll," he cajoled her, "I'm going to have a serious case of blue-balls here if something isn't done to relieve me...and that's painful, just ask Eric."

If her judgement had not been impaired, she would have told him to "take a hike," but she fell for the famous Kelso-pout: "alright, climb back here and we'll figure something out." He clambered over the seat-back complimenting her, "you really are hot, Donna."

Still horny from her session with Eric, Donna blushed at his comment and stared at the "hot dog" waving between his legs as he sat beside her. As if on "auto-pilot" Donna reached over, grasped his prick in her soft hand and began to stroke it up and down. Leaning over his groin she began to lick his crown like a lollipop; like she had been doing it all her life. The fact that his rod was so skinny and the head was barely larger, registered in Donna's mind and an idea began to form. I don't think Eric would be pleased if he came back and found you fucking me, but how about if you do my ass...he has never shown any interest in that; and until right now, neither have I.

"Oh man...are you kidding...an ass fuck," Kelso blurted out. He was as excited as a kid on Christmas morning as Donna got on all-fours and presented her incredibly firm ass to him.

"Eric's cum is dripping out of my pussy, so use that to lubricate your cock," she ordered as she spread her knees farther apart, " and go slow, this is my first time, or I'll knee your balls." Just as Kelso was crawling up to her delectable ass, a large gob of cum hung out of her pussy and he captured it on the head of his cock. Rubbing it all around her sphincter with his crown, Kelso used his thumbs to spread her cheeks and pushed against her hole.

"You have a great ass," Kelso announced as he thrust forward, his cock pushing through her muscle ring and into her ass-hole. He didn't even pause, he just slowly and steadily pushed forward until his entire cock was wedged inside Donna's other hole. "Oh man that's tight," he exclaimed as he placed his hands around her waist to hold her steady.

At first Donna was going to tell him that it was a mistake and she wanted him to stop, but as they just paused, his cock buried in her ass, she gradually got used to the intrusion and it actually started to feel good...it was touching places that were causing pleasure. "Just take is easy," she warned him as she bent forward to rest on her elbows; in turn giving him a better angle to enter her.

Kelso, grinning from ear to ear, couldn't believe how lucky he was: he was fucking Donna's incredible ass. He felt like a real porn star, and began to imagine he was starring in an X-rated movie. As he started to slowly withdraw and thrust into her tight hole, Kelso began to imagine porn-names for himself, " Dirk Longmire," he thought as he slid back into Donna's tight ass. Getting carried away with his fantasy, she suddenly slapped Donna's cheek so hard he left a reddened hand-print. "Oh shit...sorry," he apologized, waiting for her reaction.

"What the Hell, Kelso," Donna yelled and she was going to kick him, but abruptly stopped when she realized that it had actually felt good...it had turned her on and she was on the verge of an orgasm. "Do it again," she demanded.

"What...are you serious...I said I was sorry," he asked curiously.

"Don't talk, just do it again...I'll tell you when to stop," she ordered.

"OK," was all Kelso said and he slapped her other ample ass cheek just as hard. He loved the way her flesh jiggled, and he kept slapping her ass as he thrust in and out of her sphincter. He gradually picked up the pace until he was really drilling her ass with his cock; her magnificent tits swaying beneath her like huge milk-bags. "God you're hot, Donna," Kelso assured her as he stabbed her ass.

"Shut up and fuck my ass," Donna groaned, "jam your cock up my ass hole. I want to feel you cum in me." She braced herself on one arm, reached down between her legs and pinched her clit when she felt Kelso start to shoot his cum deep in her ass. "Oh God Kelso...fuck me...fill my fucking ass," she shrieked and felt her own cum running down her hand.

When his "hot dog" began to shrivel, Kelso sat back on his heels as Donna rolled over and lay back. "She is so fucking sexy," he thought as he stared at her naked body. "That was amazing Donna...now how about some pussy," he urged.

"Get bent Kelso," Donna proclaimed, "I need to take a break. You know you should go look for Jackie. You remember her right...your girlfriend."

"Yeah, I guess," he admitted as he slipped on his ridiculous underwear.

Jackie couldn't decide if she was more mad or disappointed as she wandered around the Drive-In, stumbling in the darkness; more because of the beer and brownies, than because of the dark. Her head was spinning when she found herself at the playground, so she leaned back against one of the slides for support. "Hey, this is nice," she thought, enjoying the cool slide against her backside, and the angle was perfect for watching either the movie or the stars. "Hey Jackie," she heard a voice next to her, "what are you doing here?"

Turning, she saw Hyde and Fez standing next to her staring. It didn't register that they were staring at the result of cool night air making contact with braless nipples. Jackie's breasts might have been small, but when her huge nipples became erect, it took more than a flimsy blouse to conceal then. "Oh that dumb ass Michael was looking at Donna's chest instead of mine so I ditched him," she explained. "Hey I know my breasts are small, but he shouldn't have ignored me when I was giving him a blow-job. I was going to let him be my first," she casually admitted.

Hyde's ears perked up when he heard that, and he sensed an opportunity to take advantage of little Jackie. "He IS a dumb ass if he ignored a fine female like yourself," he soothed her. "You could be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader," he fed her secret desire, "and from where I stand, your tits are looking fine," (and he wasn't lying, as her nipples were threatening to poke through her blouse).

"Oh thank you Stephen," she blushed, "do you really think I could be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader."

"Sure, whatever," Hyde answered, "you know what would be the perfect way to get revenge on that ungrateful dumb ass..if you let someone else be your first. And it would be even sweeter if it was someone he knew. "

"Really...you think so," Jackie questioned him, her head swimming trying to process all the information, "I don't know...what do you think Fez?"

Fez had sat down in one of those rubber-strap swings, the kind that conform to your butt and he began, "well, I like Kelso, and I'm not sure...," but then he saw Hyde make a fist at him and he continued, "yes, I guess that would be the perfect burn."

"You're right, " she chirped, "that would be the absolute perfect burn. Stephen, would you fuck me?"

"Well, if you really want me too...you know, just to burn Kelso," he pretended to be reluctant.

"Let's do it," Jackie shouted as she pulled her blouse off over her head exposing her tiny tits.

Both Hyde's and Fez's eyes bulged as she didn't hesitate one second before she began to tug her slacks off over top of her shoes, before stopping to kick them off. "Those are some major nipples you got there," Hyde complimented her as he slid off his boots, and tugged on his jeans. He surprised her by not wearing underwear either; "I never wear them; the Man wants you to wear them."

When her slacks were finally off and Jackie was totally naked, both Hyde and Fez were speechless. They knew she was of-age, but her bald mound and tiny breasts made her appear to be about thirteen. "Holy crap," Fez whispered, "you are beautiful."

"Thanks Fez," Jackie blushed as she leaned back on the cool slide, jumping when her ass made contact, "what do you think Stephen."

"Oh Hell yes...let's do this...let's get you fucked," he urged. She spread her slender legs, planting her feet firmly on the ground on either side of the slide. Hyde also straddled the slide, moving up until he was just in front of Jackie, staring at her prominent mound. "Now you said Kelso was going to be your first...you're not going to scream or anything are you," he inquired, somewhat concerned that a cop was suddenly going to appear out of nowhere and fulfill his paranoia.

"Awww, aren't you sweet to worry about me," she felt even more flushed, "this will be my first time with a boy. My mom has a few toys, you know, with my dad in prison and all...we share." She really wasn't too worried...Stephen's prick looked about the same length as Kelso's; just a little fatter with a head the shape and color of a plum.

"Yeah, that's right...I'm worried about you," Hyde faked concern.

She had been dripping wet for an hour when Hyde took his rod in his hand and nudged it between her puffy lips. He looked down between their bodies at his cock poised at her bald mound, and eased forward until about two inches were imbedded inside her juicy slit. Surprised at how easily he had penetrated her, Hyde thrust forcefully upward, burying his cock inside her pussy. "Oh yes," Jackie wailed, "that'll show that dumb ass Michael."

"That's what it's all about," Hyde agreed as he began to slam his hard-on in and out of her cunt. Leaning forward, he took one of her elongated nipples between his teeth and nibbled as he thrust into her.

"Ohhh that feels good," Jackie groaned, "fuck me Michael...I mean Stephen...sorry about that."

Fucking her as hard as he could, punishing her cunt, Hyde replied, "that's OK...make sure you tell Kelso who was your first. You know what would be an even bigger burn...if you were to give Fez a blow-job while I was fucking you. Kelso would go nuts."

Her head seemingly in a cloud, Jackie agreed, "yeah...Fez get over here."

Fez had already kicked off his Hush Puppies, and fell while trying to walk and pull his pants off at the same time. By the time he reached the slide, he was shoving his boxers down his legs and Jackie gasped when she saw what was hanging between his legs. "Oh shit Fez," she exclaimed. Fez's cock was not yet completely erect, but was already nearly a foot long, as fat as a Coke bottle with a crown that resembled a tangerine. "There is no way that thing will fit in my mouth," she stated.

"Holy crap Fez," Hyde hooted, "I can't believe they let you bring that weapon into the country. Man, that thing belongs in the snake cage at the zoo."

Embarrassed, Fez asked, "well maybe you could just lick it a little...I would like that."

As Hyde drilled her hole, Jackie grasped Fez's monster with both hands and licked around the crown like an ice cream cone. She couldn't believe how heavy Fez's pole was as she licked up the underside; attempting, but failing to get his head into her mouth. "I have to feel your boobies," Fez admitted as he reached out with both hands and cupped her tiny tits. Laying back, they were barely even mounds as he closed his hands around them, trapping her huge nipples between his fingers and squeezing.

Hyde grasped Jackie's slim waist, drove himself into her pussy and began to pump her full of his seed. "Holy shit...fuck me," Jackie yowled as she felt her cunt spasm around Hyde's cock.

"Oh yeah," was all Hyde said as he spurted into her. When his prick began to shrink, he backed up and let it slip out of her slit, always scheming, "you know, since you didn't give Fez a blow-job, I think you should fuck him...that would be the ultimate burn on Kelso."

The last two beers were taking full effect and Jackie felt like she was in a daze as she agreed, "yeah, they're friends...that would be the ultimate burn...come on Fez...fuck me. Stick that monster fucking cock in me."

Fez took Hyde's place straddling the swing in front of the nude cheerleader after Hyde clapped him on the shoulder, "you can thank me later."

"Oh man, I'm going to fuck Jackie," Fez congratulated himself as he stood in front of her admiring her naked body. "You are really pretty Jackie," he complimented her, "Kelso really IS a dumb ass. He should worship you like a princess."

She always thought of herself as a princess, so this statement hit home and Jackie put her hand behind Fez's neck and kissed him, as she grasped his huge pole with her other hand. "You are so sweet Fez, I can't wait to feel that monster inside me," she admitted. Falling back against the slide, she reached down and used both hands to spread her slippery folds wide while Fez began to wedge his giant crown into her slit. Looking down, Jackie thought it looked like he was attempting to push a fence post into her. It was indeed fortuitous that Hyde had provided added lubrication because Fez was having difficulty gaining entrance to Jackie's tunnel.