That 70's Show - Red Goes on a Date 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the pressure against her slit, Jackie had an idea: she picked up her feet and let the angle of the slide assist her as her body slid down and Fez's cock poked through her opening. "Holy crap," she groaned as she felt her slit stretch farther than it ever had. Fez reached under her and grabbed a perfect ass cheek in each hand, pulling her slowly onto his pole as he pushed upward. "Oh God," she blurted out, "you're splitting me apart." Slowly and steadily Fez shoved forward, his horse cock sliding farther up Jackie's cunt. She could feel every inch of her tunnel stretching as Fez slid deeper and deeper inside her until finally his balls rested against her groin. Squeezing her cheeks, Fez held her tight against him, burying every inch of his monstrous cock.

"Oh Jackie, you feel so good," Fez told her, "your sweet pussy is so tight."

As he began to slowly back out of her hole, Jackie seemed to have difficulty catching her breath, "holy shit Fez, your cock is so fucking big. Fuck me Fez...fuck me hard."

After slowly withdrawing, letting her feel every inch sliding out; Fez shoved forward as hard as he could, impaling Jackie on his gigantic cock.

"Oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me," she squealed, throwing her legs out to the side as her body quivered. Fez let go of her ass and grabbed one of her ankles in each hand, keeping her spread like the wishbone on a Thanksgiving turkey. He started to fuck her hard, slamming his elephant sized cock in and out of her stretched out hole, her ass slapping against the metal slide. It seemed to Jackie that every time he entered her pussy, he was stretching her even farther, "oh shit Fez...I love your fucking cock...stretch my fucking cunt."

Fez was living the dream: he was fucking little Jackie and she was begging him for more. Holding her slim legs out to the side, he bent forward and nibbled on her long nipples; first the right, and then the left. They were so intent on themselves that the duo did not even hear Hyde, "man I'm thirsty and I've got the munchies...I'm going to the snack bar." Fez could not get enough of the sight of his snake sliding in and out of Jackie's hole. His cock was now coated in a white froth that had built up around her slit as he pounded her juicy cunt.

"Don't stop Fez...don't ever stop," Jackie insisted as Fez rammed his enormous meat into her tiny hole. They were fucking in rhythm: Jackie was sliding downward and meeting Fez's thrusts; their groins slapping together. Fez was pushing into her pussy so hard that she was moving up and down the slide, even though it was actually less slippery now that is was coated with her perspiration.

"Jackie, I feel I should tell you that I am about to cum," Fez admitted sheepishly.

"Oh Fez...fuck me...cum in me," Jackie begged him as she ground her pelvis against his.

"Here I cum," Fez yelled as he banged forward, driving his giant cock up into her hole.

Suddenly it seemed like a fire-hose had been turned on inside her pussy, and Jackie could feel the heat as her walls expanded to accommodate his fluids. "Oh shit Fez...do it...fill my pussy," she demanded.

"Your wish is my command, my princess," Fez answered as he pumped her full of his sperm.

Hyde had found his way to the snack bar and realized he only had a dollar in his pocket. As he stood there trying to figure a way to make some quick cash, he listened to all the disgruntled men who had been sent by their dates to get popcorn or Junior Mints. It seemed they were all complaining to each other about having to foot the bill, but their dates not "putting-out" in return. Suddenly the instigator in Hyde took over and he began approaching each guy, "listen how would you like to do it with a cute cheerleader? For a measly five dollars I can tell you where to find this eager to put-out little beauty...it's a guaranteed lay." Within five minutes Hyde had thirty dollars in his pocket and a grin on his face.

He loaded up on popcorn (extra butter) and Good & Plenties, and when he was leaving the snack bar, he bumped into Kelso's brother: Casey Kelso. "Hey you're one of my idiot brother's loser friends aren't you. Have you seen him? I've got a bone to pick with him; he stole my beer."

"Oh hey, nice to see you too Casey," Hyde quipped, "I don't know where he is but I do know how you can really burn him. How would you like to do it with his girlfriend before he does?"

"You mean that cute little brunette he's always hanging around with," Casey asked.

Hyde proceeded to give Casey directions on where to find Jackie, and Casey said he was going to get a couple of his friends to join him. "Man, could this night get any better," Hyde thought to himself.

Jackie lay back against the slide, cum drooling out of her open hole, running down the slide and dripping off the end. Fez was just putting on his shoes when the first man showed up at the playground, "oh hey there she is," and he began to unzip his pants.

Fez, puzzled, tried to intercept the "pervert," but he assured Fez, "it's OK, I already paid Hyde. He wasn't kidding...she really is cute. I hope her pussy is as tight as he said."

Fez still was puzzled, but figured if Hyde said it was OK....

Jackie, her head still spinning didn't really protest as the stranger straddled the slide and jammed his cock up her pussy. "Mmmmm," was all she said as he began to fuck her.

"Not that tight, but not bad, "the stranger declared, "are you really a cheerleader...you're definitely cute enough."

"Of course I'm a cheerleader," a suddenly insatiable Jackie answered, "now shut up and fuck me."

"No problem," he agreed, and began to jam his cock into her.

"Jackie, I'm going to find Hyde," Fez yelled as he walked off into the darkness.

By the time Casey and his buddies found Jackie, she had been fucked by six strangers and there was a puddle of cum at the end of the slide. "Holy shit," Casey remarked, my little brother's girlfriend loves cock...let's give her some."

Casey and his three cronies wasted no time in dropping their pants and Casey straddled the slide to confront his brother's cock-hungry girlfriend. "Hey Jackie, do you remember me," he asked as he grabbed her by the ass cheeks and lifted her tiny body off the slide.

Exhausted and dazed, Jackie's eyes widened in recognition, "oh hey...I know you...you're Michael's brother...thanks for the beer."

"Oh you're welcome, and now I have something else for you," he motioned to his groin.

Jackie saw that his prick was about the same size as Michael's, only a little fatter,

"allllright...I now love cock...there's always room for one more. Michael would want me to be nice to his brother." Seeing that her hole was still wide open from use, Casey just shoved forward and buried his cock inside her pussy. He was holding her by her cheeks and Jackie wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as Casey began to fuck her.

"Hey Jake, come on over here," Casey suggested as he turned Jackie so that her ass faced his friend, "here's a hole for you." There was so much cum dribbled between her ass cheeks that Jake merely ran his cock up and down her crack several times to gather lubrication and then started to nudge his crown against her brown hole. Casey made it easy by lowering Jackie's tiny body until Jake's head plowed through her sphincter ring with an audible "pop."

"Holy shit that ass is tight," Jake remarked as he began to push upward, impaling her on his cock.

When they were both buried in her holes, they began to fuck her. Throwing her head back, Jackie screamed, "holy crap that feels good...fuck me guys...fuck my little body."

Jake put his hands under her thighs to help Casey hold her, not that her petite body was very heavy, and they bounced her up and down between them; their hard cocks plowing her holes in unison. Jackie's ass had been virgin also, and she now found herself craving a hard cock in both holes. "Fuck me...fuck me hard...don't stop," she begged as they violated her, "oh my God that feels good."

"She is a hot little bitch, isn't she," Casey stated, "let's give her something to scream about...you ready." Jake released one hand to give him the "thumbs up" sign and they both slammed their cocks into her as violently as possible.

Jackie moaned, "oh yesssss," when she felt her holes filling with their warm semen. Gripping Casey's neck tightly, she bounced up and down on their poles, attempting to milk every drop from their balls, "oh God...fill me with your cum." Jackie had enjoyed more orgasms than she could count as Casey set her down on the ground, his shriveling penis slipping out of her overused hole. She was exhausted and her knees weak as she tried to stand, so Casey called out,"hey David, you and Steve get over here...it's your turn before she falls down or passes out."

Steve lay down on the old manual wooden merry-go-round, his seven inch prick pointing at the sky. Casey virtually carried Jackie over and helped her to sit on Steve's lap, facing away from him. His rod easily gained entrance to her cunt, it had been used so many times that it was wide open; cum drooling down her inner thighs. "Oh yessss...more cock," she sighed as he thrust up into her.

"Just you wait," Casey assured her, and whispered in David's ear. Smiling, Steve grasped her tiny tits in his hands, rolling her long nipples between his fingers, and pulled her back against his chest. David had a penis shaped like a banana, it was about seven inches long and curved upward, and he kneeled on the merry-go-round between their legs.

Before Jackie even knew what was going on, David began to push his cock into her stretched out cunt, on top of Steve's.

Surprised at how easily he was slipping into her hole, David just kept pushing until he was also buried to the balls in Jackie's pussy. Now fully conscious, Jackie squealed, "oh my fucking God," as she felt her cunt stretching to accommodate two hard cocks. It was an amazing sight as Casey and Jake just stood back to watch as this tiny cheerleader now had two cocks stuffed into her bald pussy. The sensation of her formerly tiny cunt stretching around two cocks was at once uncomfortable and exquisite. When they began to withdraw together, she could feel the walls of her tunnel shrink and then expand again as they thrust into her. "Holy fucking shit...fuck me...stuff your fucking cocks into me," she demanded, her eyes rolling back in their sockets.

While Steve and David fucked her, Casey and Jake kneeled on each side of her head, jerking their cocks while watching her pussy stretch around their friends. "Open your mouth bitch," Casey ordered and Jackie immediately complied. She looked like a baby bird being fed by the mother bird as they shot ropes of cum into her mouth and hair.

Every nerve in her pussy was being scraped as they fucked her. Casey and Jake sat on each side of the copulating trio and each began to pinch one of her prominent nipples, eliciting more groans from the cute cheerleader. Her body was thrashing between them as Jackie begged, "stretch my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me." Watching the insatiable waif lost in ecstasy, David and Steve drove their cocks into her pussy as hard as they could and simultaneously began to flood her hole with their seed. Her tunnel expanded even farther to accommodate their ejaculations and Jackie saw bright spots of light in front of her eyes, that had nothing to do with the stars overhead.

As soon as they had emptied their loads inside her, Steve and David pulled their jeans up and the quartet just wandered off, leaving Jackie laying on the merry-go-round in a pool of semen.

Eric had finally made his way back to the Vista Cruiser and when he opened the tailgate, he found a dozing Donna, still completely naked. "Sorry it took me so long," he apologized, hoping for another round of sex, "I stopped to get us some Jolly Ranchers." God she's beautiful," he thought, his dick already hard as he moved his eyes up her endless legs to her red "arrow," and on up to her magnificent tits.

"Oh hey Eric," she mumbled, "you should go find Jackie, its getting kind of late," and then she put her head back down.

"Damn," he thought, knowing that he was not going to get lucky again that night. "OK babe, here's the Jolly Ranchers," as he set them down, closed the tailgate, and went off into the darkness looking for Kelso's irritating girlfriend.

Just as Eric left, Fez made his way back to the car. Every window except the back one were fogged over so he carefully peeked in, not knowing what he might see. "Hooolllyyy crap," he whispered as he saw a nude Donna, her legs splayed obscenely wide, laying in the back. She was a dream come true, as Fez had spent many nights masturbating to his imaginary vision of Donna. Sensing she was sound asleep, Fez opened the tailgate and climbed in to get a closer look at this dream-girl.

Only dozing, Donna did not even bother to look, just assuming it was Eric returning as she spread her legs even wider and invited him, "OK, let's do it." For the second time that night, an eager Fez shed his clothes in record time as he crawled up between her incredible legs, not able to keep his eyes off her red patch. Finally Donna opened her eyes and saw Fez kneeling between her legs, his monstrous cock in his hands, "what the Hell...where is Eric." Her eyes widened as she saw Fez's pole poised between her outstretched legs, "holy shit Fez...is that for real?" Donna could not help herself as she reached her hands down and grasped his monster, "oh...wow."

"I'm sorry Donna," Fez expressed his regret, "you said "let's do it" so I just wanted to make you happy."

Donna was in a trance as she ran her hinds up and down his python, "ummm...yeah...that's OK Fez. Ummm...would you like to fuck me. I think I would like to feel that inside me." She wasn't sure if it was the brownies and beer talking, or if she was just unbelievably horny, but she knew she had to feel his giant cock inside her. She released his cock and it waved on front of him like a magic wand as he kneeled between her thighs. Donna bent her knees up until her heels were touching her ass cheeks, and used her fingers to spread her fleshy labia wide. Already well lubricated, she eagerly awaited as Fez rubbed his huge crown against her slit, coating it with fluid. When he began to push forward, Donna could feel the pressure against her opening and then he was inside her.

"Oh shit Fez, that's freaking big," Donna exclaimed as she felt her lips stretch to accommodate his girth. Staring down between her legs, she thought it looked like a baseball bat spreading her lips apart. She had only ever had one cock in her pussy and she could feel her walls stretching as Fez slowly shoved forward. It was a totally new experience having a gigantic cock sliding up into her cunt. It felt like Fez was shoving his arm inside her as he penetrated her deeper than she had ever been, and yet Donna wanted more. Her feet planted firmly on the floor, she thrust her wide hips upward trying to impale herself on his pole. "Oh my God Fez, your cock is incredible," she howled as he continued to stretch her walls.

When his balls finally rested against her beautiful ass, and his crown nudged her womb; Donna realized that her stomach actually felt full. She could see that it was distended from the enormous log of meat inside her. Fez could not have been happier: his cock was buried in Donna's pussy; something he had dreamed about many times, and now he was going to fuck her. Kneeling between her milky thighs, Fez watched as he slowly withdrew his log, dragging her elongated pussy lips with it. It seemed almost magical as he pushed forward and his gigantic cock disappeared into her hole. He was mesmerized watching her fleshy lips grip his prodigious pole as it slid in and out of her cunt.

After several deliberately slow strokes, Fez grasped her tapered waist and began to increase his tempo, until he was jamming his monstrous meat into her pussy. "Oh my fucking God, Fez," Donna gasped, "stretch my fucking hole...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

Her body was twitching and squirming beneath him as he drilled her cunt with his horse-cock. She could hear her pussy making squishy sounds when Fez slammed into her. The sensation was unbelievable as Fez's monster scraped against her G-spot and every other nerve inside her stretched out tunnel. Donna was almost delirious as Fez fucked her as hard as he could, "ahhhhh, fuck me Fez...fuck me. I love your fucking cock."

Suddenly the tailgate opened and a startled Fez turned, pulling his dong out of Donna's hole in the process. "Well, what have we here," Hyde sarcastically asked as he stared at a nude Donna, her legs spread wide in front of Fez. "Wow that's a nice set of tits Donna, I always knew they were."

Exasperated that they had been interrupted, Donna yelled at him, "you are such an ass-hole Hyde; what do you want."

Now Hyde had lusted after the gorgeous redhead for as long as Eric, and since he was always scheming, he saw his opportunity, "well, we wouldn't want Eric to find out about this would we, so I think you should treat me a little more kindly." He shoved off his boots and began to unzip his pants, never taking his eyes off Donna's exquisite body.

Knowing that he had her over the proverbial barrel, Donna acquiesced, "alright, but Fez isn't done fucking me. I think it would be appropriate if you did my ass." Without waiting for Hyde's reply, Donna motioned for Fez to take her place and lay back on the blanket. Straddling his body and facing him, Donna grasped his log in her hand, raised up on her knees and gently lowered herself on his giant cock. "Oh shit that's nice," she moaned, feeling his huge meat stick impale her pussy, "your cock is so fucking amazing Fez."

Noticing that Hyde's prick was just a little thicker than Kelso's, Donna lay down on Fez's chest. Hyde kneeled behind her wonderful ass, admiring the sight of Fez's cock imbedded in her pussy, used his thumbs to spread her cheeks and expose her other hole, and rubbed his head up and down her ass to capture the cum leaking out. When he was satisfied his crown was sufficiently slick, Hyde wedged it against Donna's muscle ring and shoved forward. When he had plowed through her sphincter ring, Hyde struggled to push farther into her tight ass which was even tighter because of the room Fez was taking up. Grasping her trim waist, Hyde shoved steadily forward until he was buried in Donna's ass.

"Hooollyyyy shit," Donna howled, feeling her holes stretching farther than they were meant to. "Oh my fucking God...wait a minute so I can get used to this." It was, of course, Donna's first double-penetration, but she had a feeling it wouldn't be her last...the feeling was sensational. They were touching nerves inside her that had never been reached before. As if on cue, Hyde and Fez began to fuck her simultaneously; slipping their cocks out and it together. "Holy fucking shit," Donna screeched, "fuck my fucking holes." Planting her hands on the floor, she pushed herself up off Fez's chest, giving them a better angle to penetrate her, and it worked: she could feel Fez's cock rubbing against her swollen clit. Quivering, Donna screamed, "holy fucking crap I love cock...fuck me...fuck me."

Fez was in heaven as he watched Donna's magnificent tits flopping aimlessly, slapping against her chest. Reaching up, he corralled her huge bags with his hands and began to knead them like bread dough; then pinching her gumdrop nipples hard. No matter what happened the rest of his life, Fez would always remember the night he stuffed his giant cock into Donna's tight pussy.

Hyde and Fez were like machines as they drilled Donna's holes, ramming their cocks into the ravishing redhead. "Cum in me...fill my fucking holes," Donna breathlessly demanded as they thrust in and out of her.