That 70's Show - Red Goes on a Date 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do it Fez," Hyde agreed, "let's drown this bitch." Fez put his arms around Donna and hugged her to him as they began to pump her full of their hot seed. They fucked her until every drop of their cum was either in her ass or her cunt, and their pricks began to shrink.

"Wow, that was amazing," Donna gasped as she lay between them, completely exhausted, "but we better get cleaned up before Eric gets back...you know how possessive he gets."

Eric had made his way to the playground where a nude Jackie was curled up in the fetal position on the merry-go-round. "Jackie, is that you," he asked with concern as he gathered up her clothes.

Standing on wobbly legs, Jackie seemed relieved to see Eric and inquired, "would you like to fuck me Eric."

Admitting to himself that he was surprised at how sexy her naked body was, Eric found himself answering, "I never thought I would refuse sex...but no. You're a real mess Jackie." And she was: cum was drooling down her inner thighs in a river, and matted in her hair.

As they stood looking at each other, Eric heard a familiar voice behind him and turned to confront Kelso, who was chewing loudly on Jujubes. "Hey Eric, I just heard at the snack bar that they were calling the cops because some hooker was turning tricks at the playground. You haven't seen anyone have you?"

Eric dipped his head, stepped aside and gestured with his hands, "ta-da."

When Eric stepped to the side, Kelso immediately saw his nude girlfriend standing behind him. "Jackie! Holy crap...where's your clothes? What are you doing here with Eric...naked?"

She began to cry as she yelled at Kelso, "I'm not doing anything with Eric...he was being nice to me. I'm here because of you, you dumb ass."

"Yeah, you dumb ass," Eric added.

"You...you mean you're the hooker," his eyes bulged.

"No, I'm not a hooker...I was giving it away," she admitted.

Kelso stuffed his box of Jujubes in his back pocket, stepped forward, put his arms around the shaking Jackie and hugged her, "I'm so sorry Jackie. Don't cry. Come on my little Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, let's get you dressed. When we get home you can put on your cheerleader outfit for me. Hey Eric, have you got something to wipe her down with...I got nothing."

Eric shrugged his shoulders, stripped off his sneakers, pants and "tighty-whities," then got dressed again. He used his underwear to clean Jackie's sticky thighs and the gobs of cum in her hair. Eric couldn't believe it but he got an erection cleaning her totally shaved crotch...she really was pretty cute.

"Thanks Eric, now get your hands off my girlfriend," Kelso told him.

As Jackie dressed, Eric advised Kelso, "I think we should hurry up and leave unless you want to be visiting Jackie in jail."

When they got back to the Vista Cruiser, Donna, Fez and Hyde were sitting on the tailgate eating Jolly Ranchers. "We gotta go," Eric urged them.

"Oh you party pooper," Fez complained, "the movie is not over. Carrie is going to the prom."

"Trust me, we gotta go," Eric repeated and they all piled into the car, "we'll talk about it later."

It took them an hour to make the twenty minute trip home because Fez was the only one that had not been drinking or munching on hash brownies. They had to teach him to drive on the way. When he went in the house, Eric found Red sitting in his favorite chair with a smug smile on his face, smoking a cigarette. "Hey Dad," Eric greeted him.

"Hey son, how was the movie," Red inquired.

"Pretty gory," Eric informed him.

"How did it end," Red asked.

"I don't know," Eric grinned from ear to ear, "by the way...when do you report to Lambeau Field for your new job."

Red perked up with a big smile, "atta boy."

"How was your date," Eric wanted to know.

"Fan-tas-tic," Red declared, blowing a smoke ring. "Say, I heard there was some kind of trouble at the Drive-In. Did you see anything?"

"Naw, it was all good where we were. You know how rowdy some guys get at the Drive-In...I heard Casey Kelso was there," Eric added.

"Yeah, he's a bad seed," Red declared. "Michael may be a dumb ass, but at least he's not a troublemaker. By the way, when you get upstairs be extra quiet...your Mother is REALLY tired."

"G' night Dad."

"G' night Son."

(Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but remember it's just for fun. As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated and welcome.)