All Comments on 'The Absence Ch. 03'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bogus

Shitty illustrations

misterwhomisterwhoover 6 years agoAuthor
Ambitions Killed!

That puts paid to my dreams of adding illustrations to every story, I guess! Will save myself the bother. The next one has illustrations. Fortunately I was too lazy to add illustrations to the next two following. So there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from the old one

The first two parts were good but in this the third part you have have been powerful and picturesque in your descriptions after the first few paras. Maintaining that level is not going to be easy. Incidentally I was not sure about the region for Lakshmamma is commonly Telugu and Lokesh is more common in Karnataka but the words "Chinnayaa, chinayaa, chinayaa!"(why the omission of 'n' after the first?) clearly indicates the local language, though there are plenty of Telugu speakers in Karnataka and TN. You do seem to know most regions of the country quite well.

Your illustrations do have a plasticity and sculpture like solidity and are certainly not bad but they are unequal to your prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please ignore the naysayers

loved everything about it.

and it was the illustrations that made want to write to you (the top view of a lady spread out, that one did it for me)

please continue to add illustrations... they are a small garnish to the usual storytelling, but cmon who doesn't want a cherry on top of their cake!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous