The Absence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,204 Followers

"You cannot touch me like that," protested Seema feebly.

"You can feel me in exchange, if that's a deal," said Laxmi encouragingly, grabbing her hand and placing it on her own breast. Seema gasped in surprise and shock. But she did not withdraw her hand. In fact, she had never touched a breast other than her own and could see the difference from hers.

Laxmi's were larger and the nipples browner and more pronounced. And even as she thought of herself, Laxmi had the same thought. As Seema unthinkingly stroked the older woman's breasts and marveled at how mature and ripe they felt to her, Laxmi had worked up her t-shirt and bared the young and pert breasts of the young girl.

They were pink and more like buds, by comparison. Seema's body was in a raging fever of lust as she looked down at herself and then at Laxmi's breasts.

"When you have regular sex, you will find them larger. And then when you have babies. And then your man will suck those nipples. And then you too will become like this," explained Laxmi holding Seema's fingers to her own breasts and nipples.

Seema could not resist the voluptuous appeal of Laxmi's breasts and leaned forward to kiss them. At first, she was gentle and then she was more insistent, enjoying the long, supple feel of those nipples in her mouth.

Laxmi held her close and caressed her soft, tender back. She was just a little more than a kid, sexually, felt Laxmi, even though she too must be 18 to 20 years to be of Lokesh's class.

"You are so warm and beautiful," murmured Seema as she noisily sucked on woman's nourishing breasts.

"And you- tender and ready to be plucked," replied the house-maid. "Are you sure you have never fucked?" she asked gently.

Seema stood straight and buried her face in the crook of Laxmi's neck. "I want to but I am scared. Guys are too complicated," she said. "But yes, you see how hot and wet I feel."

And then it occurred to Laxmi that her first few bouts of pleasure with Lokesh did not involve penetration. So, Seema too could be introduced to pleasure without penetration. And what she had seen on Lokesh's computer was something she could do for the young girl, too.

Her face gently grazed and caressed Seema's as she told her, "You don't need him to experience pleasure. Lie back." A sense of command entered her voice as she said that last bit.

They moved to the bed. Seema raised her hips as she moved on to the bed and that helped Laxmi pull off her jeans. With all her experience at conventional sex, Laxmi had learned quickly from Lokesh's imagination and innovation. Gently, she nosed Seema's virginal pussy lips. Sweet smells wafted into her nostrils and she rubbed her face on her crotch.

Seema sighed contentedly. This was so free of tension, so relaxed. She felt safe and this woman in particular seemed incomparably gentle to the immature grabbing and exploring of her friends like Lokesh.

And no matter how wild Laxmi might become she could not get her pregnant.

She allowed Laxmi to spread her legs and widened them allowing as much access to Laxmi.

"Ah! Amma!' she cried out as Laxmi's tongue made progress. 'Name. What's your name?' she asked with a sense of urgency.

Laxmi was busy lapping at Seema's crotch to make way across the sparse pubic hair, wanting her lips to blossom open so she could get at her insides. She was so keen on tasting the young girl that she had no time to raise her head. She had just tasted her first man when she mouthed Lokesh. Now it was time for her first woman.

"She is Laxmi-amma," said Lokesh coming alongside them. Laxmi looked up briefly at hearing her name. She smiled at the reference to 'amma'; a term that Lokesh has used with Laxmi's name for the last several years she had been a maid in their house. The one she had cared for -- even bathed on occasion, it was only right that she helped him emerge as a man she thought.

In that instant Lokesh saw the wetness on her face like that scene in the Handmaiden. His cock was swollen and demanding attention. But the two women were engrossed and the only attention he could have was his own hand.

And as Laxmi lapped at Seema the young woman gave in to the old one's tongue, face and lips. She luxuriated in the waves of pleasure and held Laxmi's head and whimpered "Laxmi-amma, aaah!" as ripples of pleasure went through her.

It was her first experience of externally generated pleasure. Her own clumsy efforts at self-pleasure had been inadequate. And her body had seemed to freeze when petting with Lokesh. And now she seemed to have melted like warm butter into Laxmi's mouth. Under her touch she seemed willing to go everywhere.

Her hips bucked into Laxmi's face. Seeking pleasure, she fucked the woman's head mindlessly. The pleasure was intense and for almost the first time in her life she felt the vacuum between her legs and the need to be filled. She was designed to take in a man and yet ...

She looked for Lokesh and saw him alongside, masturbating furiously. She felt shy and turned her face away and closed her eyes giving in fully to the pleasure Laxmi was giving her. Lokesh leaned forward and took Seema's pinkish nipples between his lips only to be pushed away by the young girl, like so many times she had while they petted.

On cue, Laxmi's fingers entered her soppy wet pussy and Seema laughed in pleasure and joy. Laxmi had only just taken her first round of pleasure from Lokesh and her pussy was burning with desire again. She reached between her own legs and trying to masturbate as she sucked on Seema.

Lokesh sensed his chance and quickly came around to position himself behind Laxmi. His cock nosed Laxmi in all the wrong places as he vainly tried to fuck her pussy from behind. He was unable to till Laxmi reached under and guided him into her pussy.

Laxmi bawled out in pleasure with the unusual and probing angle of the doggy style fuck. Lokesh's head flailed at the intense pleasure. It seemed that his cock head and her pleasure zone were perfectly aligned in this position.

Seema did not realize what was happening. At first, she thought Laxmi had found a rhythm of fucking her with her entire head. She knew something was amiss when Laxmi's tongue and lips started missing the spots they had been hitting. From the crescendo of pleasure, she had felt, she now felt the disappointment of Laxmi missing her mark.

She opened her eyes to see what was going wrong and spotted Lokesh positioned behind Laxmi, his fingers digging into the fleshy buttocks, gripping her to fuck her. The animal-ness was appropriate to the animal position.

The intensity of pleasure was such that Laxmi gripped Seema's thighs for support and placing her head on Seema's stomach sobbed in pleasure.

Seema was as desperate over her lack of pleasure as Laxmi was desperate in pleasure. "Don't stop!" she pleaded. "Suck me! Suck me! You cannot do this. You started this now don't leave me high and dry," cried out Seema thrusting her hips upward in vain.

Finally, she raised her buttocks and propped her body up and holding Laxmi's head with one hand pressed mouth to pussy as best as she could. She rubbed herself hard against Laxmi's face smearing her quite completely with her juices.

'Suck me! Laxm-amma, don't pause! Don't stop! suck me! suck me!' she sobbed. She wanted Laxmi's full attention.

"Wait, wait, wait!" babbled the older woman as she made an attempt at sorting the needs. Her supposed experience fell short in this wild pleasure battle that had just broken out. She had never been here before; taken like this. And most of all never wanted to give and take so much at the same time.

She tried to reposition herself to best pleasure the girl as well as herself. But Lokesh could not take one miss in his beat and pounded her into the mattress the moment Seema let go of her.

A few deep thrusts later he was willing to give pause. Laxmi urgently took advantage of the lull in the storm and placed her mouth on Seema's pussy. She anchored the buttocks firmly in her hands. Sucking hard she briefly slapped her own buttock with one hand to egg Lokesh on, again.

And then they were in rhythm and in unison. Sucking and fucking as one single pleasure-beast . Lokesh's fucking thrust Laxmi onto Seema's pussy. And the grip of her hands and placement of her face made sure that the nose and chin fucked Seema's pussy properly.

It was Seema's first and most intense orgasm at the hands of another -- man or woman. Her moans rose to a crescendo and she thrust into Laxmi's face repeatedly falling back on the bed with thumps.

The sight of the writhing girl, thrashing around caused Lokesh to go over the edge. Laxmi felt the tell-tale signs of his swelling deep in her womb. She wanted to be face to face with him and have him deep in her, filling and drenching her with his seed.

She pin-pointed her tongue to thrash Seema to a full finish. The girl was now hollering at the top of her voice, screaming profanities. "Fuck me with your tongue, you whoring bitch!" she wrenched out her lungs at the height of her pleasure.

"Oh, I want you too you rutting animal, you!" she snarled at Lokesh as she felt her womb contract in a convulsion and then swell and explode again.

"She is not going to end tonight," thought Laxmi trying to hold her down and provide her something to beat against. "And he is not going to last. I need him deep."

She pushed herself up causing Lokesh to slip out and Seema to wildly grab at arms and legs of her college-friend and lover-maid. Laxmi sank back between Seema's thighs and wiggled herself to press as far back on the soppy wet thatch behind her. She was sure Lokesh's thrusts would be animal enough to rub her back onto the pussy behind.

Lokesh was desperate to get his 'about-to-explode' cock back into the nest where it belonged all along.

"Yes, come back in quickly. I need you deep in my womb," hissed Laxmi at Lokesh in orgasmic urgency.

Lokesh's eyes were on Seema's sexy body, glistening as it was with the exertion of her orgasm. Eyes on Seema and mind on Laxmi Lokesh thrust forward with the eagerness of a novice. His cock sank into Laxmi's gaping wide and wet pussy.

Seema watched in lust as she saw the large monster slide effortlessly into the sexy older woman's bubbling snatch. And she watched again and again as the cock emerged only to plunge back in. The broad manhood was smeared in a mix of fluids, some whitish, some glistening.

Seema's throat choked with desire. Warnings be damned she wanted to feel the same wild pleasure that was causing Laxmi-amma to now grip Seema's arms to present Lokesh a stable target. "Me next, me next, me next!" she panted, quite amazed at her own immediate need for more on the back of such a deep-womb release inside her that had barely abated.

Laxmi raised one leg wide apart and wrapped it around Lokesh's back to hold him deep inside her, waiting for the moment of explosion.

Seema reached out for the woman who they said was a grandmother -- so hard to believe! She gripped Laxmi's large breasts and ripe nipples, kneading them hard and pulling and tugging.

"Oh Seema, I want you on my breasts. I want him in my womb. I need you both everywhere," she sighed as she kissed a part of Seema's hand that was within her reach.

Watching the young girl and the older woman- maid, grandmother -- however you described this sex goddess -- make love to each other was exciting. And they were hungry for him, too! -- and Lokesh shot one big, deep load inside his woman's womb.

Then he pulled back and Seema had a ringside view of that rearing, spewing, reddened cock as it lunged back in. "Oh my god!" gasped Seema. Her insides were now burning with desire.

"Laxmamma!" he wailed. It was his first full release into her. In many ways, this was his true loss of virginity. He pulled back and hammered in, his foreskin pulled back in full and cockhead at its utmost. Deep in her womb he shot another load and then pulled back and more.

"I want it too, I want it. Keep some for me," whimpered Seema, trembling under Laxmi. Laxmi allowed her body to rub back on Seema transmitting the friction of bodies.

Laxmi was wracked with pleasure and filled with satisfaction with the flood of Lokesh's semen inside her. She gripped him hard and the boy fell forward on his teacher, the maid. Seema thrust as best as she could to take what little pleasure was available for her burning pussy, as boy and woman start to kiss each other in a million kisses covering each other's face.

Seema watched Laxmi as she expertly brought both legs around Lokesh's back and beat a tattoo on the small of his back, extracting every little driblet that he had to offer. The shivers and shaking of both bodies was well felt by her.

"Can I?" she asked Laxmi, the chief orchestrator. "I need him, too!"

Laxmi laughed, her impishness back as her desire receded to manageable levels. "give him time, she murmured, rubbing her face against the girl's arm and holding Seema's other hand to her breast to make her pinch and squeeze. The girl was too careful and she needed as many hands on her, in as many places.

Both boy and girl kissed and caressed the woman who was showing them the path to pleasure, almost in an act of gratitude. And soon they fell asleep in that heap of spent pleasure.

misterwho
misterwho
1,204 Followers
12