The Boss

Story Info
Man learns boss is screwing his wife and takes charge.
9.3k words
4.27
237.2k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would have been my first submission here, but I decided to write a couple sequels to edrider73's "Revenge in Advance" before completing this story. So I decided to come back to this one and finish it up before going any further. As always, thank you so much for the comments and feedback. My goal, as always, is to improve as a writer.

*****

Chapter 1 – Proof

As I saw it, my marriage – no, my life – ended early that Monday morning when I had ironclad proof that my boss was screwing my wife. Worse yet, he was doing it in my home and in MY bed, while I was at work.

No, I wasn't told by a friend and no one slipped me pictures or a video. It was being live-streamed to my personal laptop, which I always took with me to work so as to keep my personal stuff off the company network.

So there it was, in living color – Wendy, my lovely wife of 15 years – was on her back, legs spread wide, getting fucked by my low-life boss, John. I kept the sound low as I really didn't want to hear what they might have been saying to each other. Just seeing it in real time was bad enough.

After about 15 minutes or so of this, he pulled out, flipped her over and went at it again, this time from the back, doggy-style. Later, he pulled out, spit in his hand and rubbing the saliva into his dick, he aimed for her ass. Grabbing her long blonde hair, he pulled her head back and rammed into her, no doubt causing her a great deal of pain.

Eventually, he turned her around and stuffed his prick into her mouth, causing her to gag. He finally came in her mouth and I could see her wincing as she swallowed, no doubt at his command. He got up without so much as a peck on the cheek and started walking out of room, pausing only for a moment to turn and say something to her.

My wife practically crawled out of the bed and made her way into the bathroom to clean herself up before I got home later in the morning. Because of the low light I couldn't tell if she was crying, but she clearly seemed upset.

All I knew at that moment was that my happy married life was over and someone was going to pay – dearly.

By the way, forget those stories where the cheated husband gets excited watching someone else surreptitiously screwing his wife. There was no excitement, no erection – just sheer blind rage and a desire to cut someone's heart out with a dull butter knife.

From here on, I was in revenge mode...

Chapter 2 – Bill and Wendy

Let me give some background. My name is Bill Nelson and I work for a large IT company in the northwest. I actually met Wendy before I met my first wife who turned out to be a cheating psycho bitch. As much as that first marriage sucked, it did produce two wonderful children I wouldn't trade for anything.

Wendy and I met as a result of a blind double date. Shortly after my arrival at MCAS El Toro, which is now closed, a buddy said he could fix me up with someone if I didn't mind going on a double date. What the hell, I thought, sure beat sitting around the barracks listening to a bunch of Marines hooting and hollering.

Wendy was originally supposed to be his date while I was supposed to be with her friend, Darlene. As it turned out, Darlene hit it off with him and Wendy with me. She was, and still is, a beautiful woman. Long blonde hair, captivating green eyes and an infectious smile that could light up a room, she had the longest and shapeliest legs I'd ever seen on a girl. She wasn't very big up top, which suited me just fine. I'm a certifiable leg man and big breasts really don't turn me on the way they do other guys.

We dated for quite some time but eventually drifted away. Nothing bad happened, we just went our separate ways. She had told me that she was saving herself for marriage which, while something of a bummer, I actually admired. So we never had sex but enjoyed a lot of hot and heavy petting.

Four years later, I found myself in the middle of a divorce as my cheating psycho bitch of a wife took the kids and headed for California to hook up with her latest fuck toy. One day I decided to contact Wendy, knowing there was a real possibility she would already be married and didn't want to hear from me. I wouldn't have blamed her but something just told me I needed to try.

After some time with the local operator – we didn't have the Internet back then – I got a number and tried it. She actually answered the phone, telling me it was a good thing I called when I did because her and her roommate were trying to find another apartment. And no, there wasn't a boyfriend. Talk about luck! We spoke for what seemed like ages and the years just melted away. I told her of my pending divorce and the two kids and said I'd love to see her again. To my amazement, she agreed.

I spent the following Christmas with her in California and we clicked so well I couldn't resist popping the question. She teared up, telling me that she had a medical condition that prevented her from ever being able to have children. I told her I was in love with her, not her ovaries, which was true. She stopped crying and threw her arms around my neck, showering me with kisses.

"Yes," she said, "I'll marry you and be the best wife a man could ever want."

But, she said, sex would have to wait till our wedding night. Yes, she was still a virgin.

We married the following June, after I had gotten out of the service, and thus began what was until now, a wonderful life.

I learned early on that the key to good sex with Wendy was patience. And foreplay – lots and lots of it. All of which I was more than happy to provide.

I don't know if it was her medical condition, or the fact that she had waited till she was 24 to have sex, but intercourse was actually painful for her. It had to be slow and easy. After working her over with my tongue, I would ease into her slowly so she could get used to it. Once in, I learned just the right moves to get her motor running. But once we got our rhythm, it was "Katie bar the door."

But still, even with hormones and all kinds of lotions and lube, normal sex was a bit painful for her, so we didn't engage in it as much as some like to claim. After a while we found ourselves doing it maybe three or four times a week, which gave her time to recuperate. Even so, making love to her was terrific.

In the space of just a few years, Wendy had thyroid cancer, then open heart surgery to replace a malfunctioning valve. She ended up in the hospital for the next two months with one complication after another and was put on blood thinners, which made her bruise very easily.

A few years later, she ended up back in the hospital for a second heart surgery, this time to repair an aneurysm on her aorta. Three months later, I had a heart attack and ended up getting a quadruple bypass shortly thereafter. Naturally, this put a serious crimp in our love life, but we still managed to get three or four really good sessions in every month, with lots of cuddling in between.

We moved to the northwest and I took a job as a system operator. Our company had huge accounts all over the country, which included some state, local and federal contracts. My job was to monitor those networks, mitigate any problems that came up as best I could and get the right people on the job to minimize any potential downtime.

The manager who hired me retired and I was told I was being considered as his replacement since I was already the team lead and knew the systems so well. As it turned out, the company hired John Brown, who had just left a local hospital. I was told that HR was required to post the opening for at least five days before considering internal employees, but not to worry as I would be getting a nice increase.

As it turned out, John hated me from the very beginning and began doing his best to undermine me, even blaming me for things that happened when I was off duty. We had more than one disagreement, which often ended up with him screaming profanities at me.

One day, our graveyard shift operator was gone – with no notice or warning. As the lead, I would've known if something was wrong, but nothing appeared to be out of kilter. That day, John told me I would be taking his place.

"Why?" I asked. After all, that position was usually reserved for the least senior person on the team, not the team lead.

"Because I need you there," John said.

"Does Ryan know about this? Did he approve this?" I countered. Ryan was John's boss.

"It doesn't matter," John said. "This is my team and I'll arrange the assignments as I see fit. Besides, it's only for a few months. Angela will temporarily fill in as the lead until I get someone else in that spot. It's your choice – you can either work the graveyard shift or work someplace else. Don't worry, your salary will stay the same and you'll get a 10 percent shift differential."

Something about this didn't sit right with me, but I felt like I didn't have much of a choice, not with all our medical bills. And he did say it was only temporary, so I swallowed my pride and simply said, "okay." I also knew this wouldn't sit well with Wendy, but figured we'd adjust as we had so often over the years.

I did make a note, though, to get in touch with the old night operator to see what I could find out.

Things went straight down the toilet after the annual company Fourth of July picnic. I still wasn't sure what happened, but we ended up leaving early. Wendy's whole demeanor changed after that. She was short-tempered and snippy, blowing up at the slightest provocation. Of course, our sex life completely disappeared. She never told me what happened and snapped my head off every time I asked.

The idea that she might have been having an affair never occurred to me, but now, two months later, I had my proof.

Chapter 3 – The Picnic

Every year, the company throws a huge picnic for the Fourth of July. There were hamburgers and hot dogs with all the fixings, plenty to drink and of course, good wholesome fun which included fireworks. It was a time for everyone to relax, get to know each other and unwind for a bit.

As Wendy and I pulled into the park, I noticed a fairly new sign reminding visitors that the park was under 24/7 video surveillance. It was part of a project by the city Parks and Recreation Department intended, so they said, to deal with transients and others who liked to use the parks for illicit activity. Our company played a role in that we helped manage the project and monitored the servers that ran the cameras and archived the videos as part of our contract.

We parked the car and made our way to the picnic. I found the table where my team was and we made our way over. John saw us and introduced himself to Wendy, giving me a look as if to say, "you lucky dog." Indeed, I was, as Wendy still maintained a good figure even with all her surgeries. Topping that off was the yellow sundress she wore, which perfectly accentuated her long legs.

John also introduced us to his wife, Sandy, who told us she worked at the Northside hospital. It was a good job, she said, except for the crazy hours, telling us she worked three days a week from 10 pm to 6 am the following day.

I grabbed a couple cokes from a nearby cooler, filled up two cups with ice and poured Wendy and I a cold drink. Somewhere along the way, a couple shots of Jim Beam ended up in our drinks, even though the park had a strict rule regarding open containers. We don't drink much, but do enjoy a bit every now and then.

Wendy asked if I could grab her a hot dog from the grill, so I happily headed out to get us something to eat.

The food line was pretty long so I spent the next 15 – 20 minutes chatting with some of the other guys while waiting to get our dogs.

I got the dogs, loaded them up with relish, mustard and ketchup and headed back to our table. But there was only one problem. Wendy wasn't there. Neither was John. What the hell, I wondered. Where did she go? I really didn't care about John's absence, but Wendy's concerned me, since she usually went out of her way to let me know if she was going to "powder her nose," as she put it.

I asked Sandy if she knew where Wendy had gone to, and she told me she thought the two of them headed to the restrooms, which were on the edge of the park area we were using.

No problem, I thought. She'll be back in a few minutes.

Fifteen minutes later and still no Wendy. Maybe she was waiting in line. There were a lot of people at the party, after all.

Thirty minutes. No Wendy. Forty-five minutes. Still no Wendy. I sensed something was wrong and headed off to find her.

I got to the restrooms and yelled out her name, hoping that she would respond.

She staggered out of the women's room, holding her head. Her hair was disheveled and her dress was messed up. She also looked as though she'd been crying and I thought I spotted a bruise on her arm.

"You don't havta yell so loud," she said, slurring her words.

My God, I thought. What happened?

"What happened?" I asked. "Did you fall? Did someone hurt you?"

"Get me home, now," she said, weakly.

I guided her back to the car, telling everyone I saw on the way that we needed to get home. John was at our table and had a smirk on his face as he shouted, "Good to meet ya, Wendy. See ya later."

"What the hell did he mean by that," I asked Wendy.

"Just get me home," she said, shaking her head.

I got her in the car and headed out, thinking that maybe I should take her to the emergency room to get her checked out.

"Maybe you should be looked at," I said.

"Just get me home, now," she yelled. There was silence for the rest of the 30-mile trip, as there was no arguing with her at this point, but John's farewell stuck in my craw.

Now I know why. I still didn't know the whole story, though.

Chapter 4 – Putting the puzzle together

Wendy was a completely different person after the picnic. I had a feeling something happened and that something involved my boss, but she refused to talk about it. Worse yet, she began to push me away every time I reached out to her for a hug or a kiss. Naturally, the sex stopped. Completely.

For two months, I walked on eggshells, not knowing what would set her off. The condo went uncleaned for several days, and I actually had to ask her to do our laundry. Of course, that sparked a horrific argument.

Things were fairly off with John as well. He was even more smug and condescending than usual, and tried to blame me for things that took place during the weekend shift. He even threatened to write me up for a minor mistake made by one of the day operators.

One day, he asked me about my CPAP machine, wondering if it actually helped me sleep. This was odd, because I never mentioned my CPAP to him or anyone else at work. How did he know I used a CPAP? Did Wendy say something at the picnic? Was he in my house?

What really bothered me was the look on his face, which set off a whole bunch of red flags. I would get my answer sooner than I thought.

Some time later, I noticed a slip of paper just under Wendy's side of the bed. I picked it up and opened it to make sure it wasn't an important receipt we needed to keep for our taxes.

You can imagine my shock to see John's name and the last four digits of his debit card on the receipt, which came from the gas station around the corner from our condo. It also showed the date and time, which showed he made his purchase not too long after I checked into work.

While damning, I didn't feel the receipt by itself was conclusive evidence of wrongdoing on his or Wendy's part and I wasn't quite ready to confront either one of them just yet. I needed something more, like audio and video.

The opportunity came soon enough when Wendy went shopping with her mother one Sunday. I was kinda glad she was gone because I really had had enough of her non-stop bitchy attitude.

I had already purchased some tiny wireless cameras I could deploy around the house as well as audio recorders. I couldn't very well tell Wendy I was installing them so I could catch her in the act of fucking my boss, so I had to wait until she was going to be gone for a while.

I also put a program on my home server that allowed me to stream video from the cameras to my laptop.

I had some time before Wendy and her mother got home so I decided to check her email. Yeah, I had her password since she often asked me to fix one little thing or another. I logged into her webmail account and searched for anything that might indicate the two of them were in contact. There was nothing in her inbox and her deleted items folder was empty. That in itself was odd, since she generally didn't delete anything.

I took a look in her sent items box and found that, too, had been emptied out.

So I took a look at her Facebook account to see if there was any communication there. Nope, nothing.

The only thing left for me to check was her phone, but that would have to wait for the time being.

I decided to call Chuck, the previous night operator, hoping to arrange a meeting. I got his cell phone number from an old team roster and he readily agreed to meet me at a restaurant located about halfway between his place and mine. I left a note for Wendy telling her I was meeting a co-worker and would be back in a couple hours or so.

"Hey, Bill," Chuck said as I got out of the car. He didn't look too good.

"Hey, Chuck, how's it hanging?" I asked, hoping to break the ice. We went inside and got ushered to a booth. "Lunch is on me," I told him as we gave the waitress our order.

"Thanks, Bill, I appreciate that," he said. "Seriously, it's been rough."

"So what happened?" I asked.

Chuck looked as though he was going to cry. "Don't worry, bud, I've heard it all," I said, trying to reassure him.

"John tried to..." he started, clearly nervous.

"Go on," I said. "What did he do?"

"He tried to rape my wife," Bill said, looking around to see if anyone else heard.

"Damn," I said. "How did you know? Did you catch him?"

"No," Chuck said. "My wife told me. He went to my house after I got to work and tried to browbeat my wife. Promised her all kinds of crap, but she told him to go away or she would call the police. That's what she told me. He was a real jerk, the way he came on to her."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," I said. "So he fired you because your wife wouldn't submit to him?"

"He fired me after I threatened to file charges against him and report him to Ryan," Chuck said. The company had a "morals" clause to prevent stuff like this from happening.

"John fired me on the spot and threatened me, saying he'd really mess me and my wife up if I said anything to anyone," Chuck said.

John was a pretty big guy, so I could see how Chuck could be intimidated. He wouldn't stand a chance against John if it came to a physical fight.

"Bill, you gotta watch yourself. John's worse than bad – he's evil. If he gets a chance, he'll go after your wife as well," Chuck said.

Too late for that, I thought.

"You gotta do something to stop him," Chuck added. "Talk to Ryan, whatever. Who knows what he'll do."

"So how's the job hunting?" I asked, hoping to change the subject a bit.

"Terrible," Chuck said. "I've had several interviews, and they all go well, but I get the same answer. 'Sorry, but we need someone with better qualifications.'"

"That's bull," I said. Getting an IT job here is tough, sure, but Chuck had excellent qualifications with education and certifications out the rear-end. Plus, he was a damn good worker.

"Someone told me that things went south after they called my previous employer," Chuck said. "It seems that John has been spreading lies about me all over town."

"Bastard," I said.

"Yeah, so anyway, I managed to get a job at a convenience store," he said. "It sucks, and doesn't pay for shit but at least we can stay in our apartment for now."