All Comments on 'The Boss'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Meh

Too many cliches. The raped wife who gives in to blackmail, of course the mini-cams and video surveillance, and the big dramatic take down, when they already had all the evidence that they needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grand children???

Wendy couldn't have kids and his first wife took the kids to California. No more mention of kids?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
The biggest problem here is

once the big guy threatens the wife, 99.9% of wives will tell the husband and the police. The world would be full of big guys banging the wife of smaller guys if it was this easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gaaaaarrgggh

Again with the ‘life is good’ sign off! So douchey! I was reading along and then literally cringed at that utter lameness!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I wasn't keen on this one because the wife gave into the blackmail. Instead of telling her husband that she'd been raped at the outset, she gave him a load of shit, tanked their relationship for 2 months and spent that time getting fucked by the rapist asshole. She made a terrible situation much, much worse.

John got off too lightly in my opinion. When he drew the knife, Bill should have shot him in the groin, not the leg, it was justifiable self-defence. Oh... and I wouldn't have been using rock-salt if someone did that to my wife.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
A SOLID 5

Those who found fault with your plot have a right to do so and harddaysknight surely has the credentials to be a judge. I just checked his bio and have never seen more red Hs in one place. BTW I did notice most of them are from quite a while back, which lends credence to my idea that the readers on LW and other Lit categories have become more vicious over the past few years.

Anyway, I think you describe a fairly common type of person in Wendy and Chuck, and without a doubt John, though rare, exist also.

Full Scores from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

1* long ass build up with a rushed 'life is good ending'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape

No thanks. Do not like rape based stories. 1*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Somewhat entertaining

But too high on the stupid meter.

The blackmail/rape needed something far more subtle and convincing to work.

Just being a threatening psycho doesn't pull it off. He would have been caught out much sooner than this and his continued rape wouldn't have happened.

It wasn't a bad read however.

I also would have to believe that Wendy was mentally handicapped in some way to allow him to rape her even once without reporting him.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Story had a decent flow to it, but

for me it just missed. I don't know anyone who would put up with that kind of stuff, unless they liked it, just because someone threatened to hurt them or their spouse. Part of the country where I live John wouldn't have lived long enough to get to prison. Killing someone who is fucking your wife, in your house, is against the law here like anywhere else, but self defense is self defense. If she is being raped you can use deadly force to protect her. And if yours is the only story in the courtroom who's to say that it didn't happen just the way you said it did. A note: evidently John was crazy because he pulled a knife on a man holding a shotgun. Gave it 4 stars because hubby didn't nut up and love what John was doing to his wife and mistress. Lot of that in LW lately and I have never seen scores so consistently low in this section.

Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4*

Not bad. I'm not a fan of reconciliation stories, but in this case the ending was warranted. No doormat, ballless husband. Good job.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not that bad

Pretty decent story overall. As others have mentioned, there are some problems, but not enough to take away from a good story. Keep writing, you're doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A fairly rare occurance

A successful reconciliation at some cost - the most believeable kind. And genuine regret from a contrite wife, something wholly overlooked by most inexperienced writers trying their hand at reconciliation stories.

Well done saddletramp

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol...

...bill and chuck got 2 million dollar bonuses, and Angela got lunch..lol. also, I agree with laptopwriter. 3 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story was so badly put together, the planning, blackmail ,deception,rapes, job losses etc.

Terribly done story ,who would plan their revenge with so many players involved in this mess. The wife, the mother,the rapist wife,the secretary , etc. to many hole to spring a leak. The 2 million given out of thin air. Without a lawsuit mentioned,no one gives that kind of money away out of the kindness of their heart. Just a piss poor job here.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Maybe if John Dressed Up Like a Joker or Penguin?

WTF did all that sickness at the beginning have to do with anything? And John is portrayed as a Batman villain. Bad in every aspect ... too much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One of those stories that is so far fetched and improbable, that you can't stretch your suspension of reality that far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, so many issues and openings for comment. Let's explore one that almost no one else will touch.

Self defense. Her husband was an ex-marine, was trained in the use of different weapons, was trained in the concept of combat, controlled violence, mental toughness, personal integrity. And he never thought to enable his wife to defend herself? He never purchased and trained her how to use a firearm? He never explained and demonstrated to her how very big men are just easier targets to hit, and no one is bullet proof? I should say bullets proof, because only a fool shoots just one when shooting becomes justified. She supposedly acted entirely out of fear and terror. How could her husband have left her so ignorant of her rights and responsibilities to protect herself, and so lacking in confidence that she could stop any size man she needed to, with the right tools? Just a lame and stupid plot that has no basis accept in the fruitcake land of dickless pussies who leave themselves vulnerable to bullies and tyrants. May they all die before they have chance to pollute the gene pool.

So, in a more desirable version of this story an intelligent trained Wendy still gets raped in the bathroom, but that's the last time. She tells her husband what happened so they can plan their response. Since they know the rapist plans to come to their house and continue his rape they have a pretty obvious opportunity. They don't call the police yet. Instead they put an extra simple lock on the front door and wait for the rapist to come to their house. When he unlocks the door with Wendy's key he encounters a weak chain lock and sees Wendy on the other side smiling at him and asking him how much he really wants to fuck her. Then she runs up to her bedroom while the rapist breaks the weak chain lock. At this point Wendy has locked herself in the master bedroom and is dialing 911, telling the police that a man with a knife has broken into her home and please help. The rapist comes to the master bedroom door, finds it locked, and proceeds to break that lock too. When he finally breaks into the bedroom he finds Wendy holding the shotgun, with real buckshot, smiling at him, before she shoots in the middle of his chest, blowing a hole through him the size of a grapefruit. Her husband is standing beside her with his own weapon as backup.

When the police arrive they find the rapist, dead, with a Dollar Store kitchen knife lying next to him, and her husband is gone. Wendy has unloaded the gun and is acting like she is trying to render first aid to the rapist who she confirms is dead before the police get there. She can't remember if she moved the knife while she was trying to assess his wounds and see what help he needed. After a cursory investigation the shooting is ruled justified, especially when the rapist's history is exposed. Wendy and her husband retire on the rewards of the lawsuit they file for her husband's company exposing her to a serial rapist. The judicial and prison systems are spared the time and expense to try and incarcerate the rapist. The world is now a little less polluted, with no help from Greenpeace, or the Sierra Club.

Wendy and her husband get counseling, any maybe a new shotgun, to replace the one they now have framed, hanging over their bed. Sweet.

Any man who leaves his wife and children unprotected and untrained how to protect themselves deserves the consequences. About as smart as deciding not to wear a seat belt because you've never had a wreck, and you don't see the need.

Thanks for writing a story that demonstrates the need for having the confidence, training, and self worth to confront and defeat violent aggressors, especially if you are a woman. The only thing more beautiful than a woman is a woman who knows how, and why, to protect herself and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well, then...

The sentencing is too harsh, in 'Murica we love us some rapists. We elect them president (2 out of the last 4), appoint them to the Supreme Court, and pretend the people pointing this out are lying assholes or part of a vast right-wing conspiracy. Just ask convicted rapist Brock Turner about it.

Also, rock salt at close range will rip a leg to shreds. Dude couldn't have done anything but bleed unless he was meth-ed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oops!

...in my previous post I said I agreed with laptopwriter. I meant to say I agreed with harddaysknight. They are two of my favorite writers anyway! Sorry!

Loklie

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

1--Fuck rock salt. He's a fucking dead man. I'm ambushing him, no witnesses, i'm putting both barrels of buckshot into him, and if he doesn't have a weapon, I'm planting one on him. I'll tell them I confronted him and he pulled a weapon, and that my last words to him were "thank you" before putting a very big hole where his stomach used to be. And I guaran-fucking-tee I'm not getting convicted for it either.

2--Still getting divorced. If she doesn't trust me enough to confide, I don't trust her enough to stay with her.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Sheesh

First!...I thoroughly enjoyed this Story!....Although I wanted to Harm John Myself!...My Daughter would say (He's a Poo poo Head)...Ain't that the truth.....The ending was good (Really it's the only ending fitting for this here story)...Folks that's My Comment....5 Stars..★★★★★WOOF!

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Interesting read

It held me to the end. They rarely let you know what pill they are using for suicide. There some that are slow and irreversible....

You really have doctrinate people about defending themselves. Fear is a major problem. I agree with the evaluation done by the CD.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

5 stars ... good tale of deceit and wrongdoing in a cuck free zone !! Rock salt to the balls woulda been better though. Remember, aim for the center of the body, no trick shots.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoy your work. Looking forward to the next realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well....no.

The silly planning, the ridiculous way the boss acted, the fact that everyone went along with the dumb plan when the outcome would have been the same had they just gone to the police with evidence. And the big boss would have definitely not gone along with this lunacy. Any company big enough to have three shifts and an HR department would have given that boss the training needed to handle this correctly. In today’s world there is no way his actions would have gone unreported. And then you tell us he had done it to a long list of women.....please. I know how remote it is for authors to want to write about a wronged man seeking revenge, but it needs to have some basis in reality to be a good story. It’s obvious it didn’t when I see commenters like dominantyetservile and 26thNC singing it’s praises.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Good story

Having said that, if I get a two million dollar bonus I'm finished working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This has got to be the stupidest rapist in the world

And he succeeded at least twice?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 5 years ago
rock salt? oh hell no!

Number 4 buckshot, when dealing with a psychopath don't mess around.

That weak tea kind of response probably goes along with him not teaching his wife to protect herself.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
It was an OK read

Certainly seems to have caused a stir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, I suppose it might work

If I suspended all reality and took it at face value. But I don't understand how the "plan" turned out any different than simply turning him in?

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
could it be true?

Have I joined 26thNC in the joy of having some anons who have to run their punk mouths about my posts in the comment section? Hooray! [plays Peter Gabriel's "Big Time" in the background]

I must contend, however, that I did not "sing praises" for the story, I criticized it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really...

What brain dead idiot would pull a knife in a gun fight???

Especially with his boss there as a witness.

And, like he would get anywhere near him before the trigger was pulled.

A fun read none the less.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
Ludicrous speed ahead

Beyond unlikely, everything in this story was fully over the line into ludicrous territory.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Huh

Couldnt get through it all, actually much at all. Your tags never mentioned forced rape which was obvious from when he watched the action on screen at the start. Let alone explaining that the boss for some reason hated him and then the night shift crap.

Next time reflect the true story in your tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
two.... but five *

Two ziplocks, one pulled tight at the base of his manhood and the other at the top of his scrotum... pulled tight and then turn him loose. In less than a half hour amputation would be necessary

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
BLACK MAIL AND RAPE

the rapers have no morals and less regard for their victims TK U MLJ LV NV

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Get some Tramp. Kill em all, let God

Sort them out. I had a pretty nice middle class childhood. Thank you my beloved parents. But there was always enough grit from the wrong side of the tracks a few blocks away, that I understood sometimes you have to take care of business yourself.

The authorities mostly don't care enough about what happens to plain folks/la Gente/the brothers/hooks to really seek Justice for the wronged..It ain't edifying, but sometimes a good ambush stops enough evil to warrant the stain on the planner's soul.

One correction, he should have tried the cops first, and if the Justice system failed, Then and only then, deliver Justice yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
O.K. UP TO A POINT....

that point being taking this stupid bitch back into his life. She has no respect for him and no trust. Letting herself get fucked for that long she must have had a liking for it. No, she'd have to go. would have been better if her suicide attempt had been successful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Groan shot would be my start..

Why do women always get a free ride,?...what a fun relationship they will have the rest of there life......That Gorilla in the closet .

roja4uindiansroja4uindiansover 5 years ago
the story is best novel type story....

the best story i have read.. i like the turn.. women will ever give herself to protect his husband.. keep writing such stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shouldn't

He divorce her for stupidity?

Their kids could be as retarded as she is.

As stupid as he is she is stupider.

leetamezleetamezover 5 years ago
Good Story!

I’m really enjoying your stories so far. Keep them coming !

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Good story.

I think our guy told a least two people too much prior to launching his plan greatly increasing the scheme's chance of failure. No reason to include John's wife and count on her to keep cool, tell her after you've hooked and gutted the sob. Next - no call to his mother-in-law either, serves no purpose. After Wendy writes out everything that happened with John in detail to Bill's satisfaction, then send her to stay with her mom and prepare for business. A man that drugs a woman, then rapes her followed by blackmail sex deserves (morally if not legally) whatever Bill does to him. Some women I've heard talking about abuse would agree that Wendy's response to the attack and follow up abuse, that she was so terrorized that she did as described in the story is indeed plausible. A woman in circumstances like this have something taken away from them they likely can never get back and I get her feeling that the only way to prove her love for Bill is to take her own life. I prefer the ending as written that the suicide attempt failed and Wendy and Bill have a chance to survive, though it won't be easy. I noticed the negative comments from the anons, I don't know why they are so harsh.

For me - 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

After the first time she was a volunteer not a victim - i'd have handed her another bottle of pills in the hospital room

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A little generous with the information?

For a clandestine operation, you sure did share the info with alot of people who didn't know, like the mother in law. But at least you used the secure time honored tradition of saying, you can't tell anyone.

Always wanted to be a marine, would be my guess

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
When the knife came out.....

first shot is to the face or chest.....depends on the distance and amount of choke in shotgun barrel....

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Well that was disgusting

He was so intimidating she could not tell her husband,the police or anyone else ?

That's to stupid for words.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Like your direct style

Revenge and justice needs to be swift. I too would have shot him in the balls as a minimum. Preditors are like an animal with rabies, need to be put down swiftly. Great job. Look forward to your stories. 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'd have dumped the whore

any cunt who chooses her "rapist" over her combat marine husband isnt really being raped

he had video, never once did the story mention her looking upset, or crying, or saying no

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What the hell

I read some of these comments, and the only thing I can think of is that some of these people must be brain dead. After reading this story I know it's fiction but if you can imagine what she would have gone through he can understand what she did. And for some idiot to say I would have dumped the cheating bitch just must be brain dead or have the mentality of a two year old

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Upset by intimidating boss

USMC 2 tours I'm nam

FUCK

Story

I have seen 6 ft 200 Lb all muscle marines pass out at sight of needles

Cover their eyes for shots

I was always amazed at different reactions when shit hits the fan

So I think writer did a decent job some people freeze up under stress others freak out

Don't knock it till you see

penneydog55penneydog55about 5 years ago
Shooott.!

I have to disagree with a lot of people commenting about how bad it was for one thing or another!.... Bloody hell it's just a Story for entertainment and not to take it to heart or Gospel?....I enjoyed it Thanks...5.Stars.★★★★★WOOF!

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 5 years ago
Not Easy

With all the evidence showing she was an unwilling participant and that it started with a rape its good he could forgive and support her.

Being raped bends your mind and leaves you feeling helpless more often than people would like to believe. While she should have told her husband right away when she was raped not everyone is that strong. Her reaction and response was pretty believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Booooooo!!!

I would have divorced her ass, if she can’t tell me she is being raped, then what the fuck can she tell me, I would have divorced her, matter of fact I already am divorced

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Tough choices...

...make a good LW's story. This one is a tough call. The wife gets caught cheating but the circumstances are not so clear, at least in the beginning. I liked the story because it puts the husband in a tough position where he has to think things through. For me, justice must be swift when appropriate. But it must be justified. The boss got 50 years. The wife? Read the story. Did she get what she deserved? Tough call, but I believe she did.

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Good story

Avenging retribution would come from this guy. No way that guy would still walk the planet. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too unreal!

As others have stated, I don't accept the wife not telling her husband. As stated, did she plan on fucking him 3 times a week forever. The bitch had already fucked over 25 times and show no respect for her husband's ability to defend himself (which was

amply demonstrated).

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 5 years ago
Reconciliation would have been difficult...

because even though she was a rape victim, she should have confided in her husband immediately. Still, you deserve a Five Star rating for a well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Read - definately 5*

You're one of those great writers! My only issue is that I've never come across anyone who has been confronted with a shotgun at eye level, pulled a knife and had attitude before being shot. Or, then complained after a non-lethal round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

A series of events that may be very realistic but the 5* kicker for me was;

Six months in to his sentence, he met his maker when another inmate slid a shiv into his heart – repeatedly.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One Of The Best

This is truly one of the best stories I have read. Such realism. Real drama. The bastard got everything he deserved. Everything he deserved. I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Damn. This is one very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOTAL BULLSHIT...

She's blackmailed into silence by the rapist threatening to confessing to rape? No fucking way. This slut was doing exactly what the fuck she wanted to do. No way I take this whore back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There's fiction and there's "fiction"

Science fiction writers get to create artificial realities to fit the story they want to tell, but they are not allowed to violate scientific facts (not in good SF). Regular fiction writers should be bound by the same rules: Create the artificial social reality you want, but don't violate rules of human behavior. The excuse "Is it realistic? Not really, and please do not consider anything here to be actually scientific, as this, after all, is fiction, and not reality" does not relive the author of the responsibility. It's just an excuse to justify poor writing. (I know--it's free and I shouldn't complain, but when I write I try not to insult my readers' intelligence.)

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
I call BS

Wendy might have been drugged the FIRST time; but she knowingly cheated 3 times a week for 12 weeks!! 36 times is not a mistake, or rape!!! Then she has the audacity to tell her husband that sex is too painful for them to have sex!!! Divorce the slut...

And revenge sex with Johns wife is a done deal!!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
Juan said it just like I would have.

I doubt that I could have reconciled with someone who would not have shared such a horrific serial rape. Five ***** mostly because of your efforts here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Enough

Why did the author kill off the asswipe John within six months of jail time? Killing him is releasing him !! After his multiple rapes, he deserved a long and happy life as Bubba's bitch!!! Not that good an ending.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again. Saddletramp takes care of business in his stories. I love the fact that his characters are men of quick, decisive action. No wimps here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
saddletramp1956 you obviously have a ridiculously low opinion of women.

Certainly feel bad for any women in your life. You write a story about a wife that is so ridiculously STUPID, that she couldn't possibly exist in the real world. Do these women exist your in world saddletramp1956? Pathetic. Also, just a note as an author on a EROTIC site, stupid is NEVER erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He better dump Wendy

I think Bill should dump Wendy and move on. Love does not conquer all. Sex with Wendy wasn't that great for her before the rapings, so she went along for Bill's sake, but I'm sure she seldom started it. After the rapings and psychological manipulations by John it has to get worse. Wendy didn't trust her husband enough to confront together the rape and the blackmail. A sudden suicide attempt brings Bill's guilt out, and suddenly, everything is honky dory. Don't buy it. Even with therapy some psychological trauma never goes away and will further affect the sex life of the traumatized person. In a real world, I don't see a happy future for Bill and Wendy, unless Bill gets another heart attack and goes. She denied him sex until marriage, but gave it to John under blackmail quite easily. I still think, he's better without her. They have for sure a nice future together; they are both physically and mentally disabled, but very happy having grandchildren. Hurrah!

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
No Time for Wimps!

saddletramp1956

Another sterling effort from you. I disagree with the commentator who claimed you portrayed women as dumb. That is incorrect. You portrayed a woman character in this story as somewhat niave and trusting. Fuck that ain't a crime, nor is it an insult to all women. Gee, you think that Annoy may have got her panties in a twist?! Oh well, opinions are like assholes...everyone has them. But keep on writing tales with a strong emphasis on ritcheous retribution and justice. You have a loyal fan base out there.

VinastodaVinastodaabout 4 years ago
Not bad

I enjoyed this one as I do all of your other stories. From my observation you do not portray women as stupid more on the naive side but not stupid. My only quibble about this story is John did not get enough retribution placed upon himself. In my opinion he should have what he did to women done to him for about a year and then he take his own life. I feel that would have been a better fitting ending. But ninety-nine percent of the story was great.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
You made a fantasy marine a wimp

A real marine would have sliced and diced John and no one would ever find the pieces. Leave vets out of your stories from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Should Have Been Bubba's Bitch

Death was too good. He should have been Bubba's bitch for 50 years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anyone ...

... as stupid, as violent, as criminal as the Boss would never make it into middle management, let alone anywhere higher. That's just unbelievable.

Raping a woman on a Sunday afternoon, July 4th weekend, in a public park in the park bathroom for half an hour WITHOUT being witnessed by at least 20 women having to use the bathroom is once again, completely impossible.

And since he had never met the wifey before, how would he have known to bring a drug to use on her and then rape her? What, you want us to believe this guy was such a sex predator/rapist he carried the drug with him every day, everywhere he went, just in case he spotted someone?? That kind of psycho would have been caught, arrested and jailed a long, long time ago.

So, he's raping an employee's wife - 3 times a week, going on three months - just how long is he going to do that? And what does he do when he's had enough of this medically sexually handicapped woman, who can't possibly be a good fuck without a lot of "tender foreplay"?? He would have to kill her, or risk her telling her husband and/or police. And he would have to kill the husband. And then what?

Finally, no one in the neighborhood saw this stranger show up at the front door 3 times a week for two months, then leave an hour or two later?? What a load of crap!!

Very, very disappointing!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry,even though she tried to take her own life,he should still have divorced her.She had plenty of time to tell him what was going on,but chose not too.How ever if he had a Brain cell he should have known some thing had happened at the 4th July party and done some thing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gahhh!

There's not enough gloom and death in the world, so Saddletramp has to make more. But always for the best of reasons.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Softy

I am a softy for an happy ending, when one is deserved, I think she deserved another chance, none of us know how we would react in the same situation, so let's not be to judgemental. I enjoyed it and gave it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Job

My New wife was slipped some Rape Drug Stuff .. At a Party we were invited to . Her Girlfriends would not let anyone near her .. When Me and her friends Husbands showed up .. Lets just say it was a Kick Ass Party .. It was great having 2 Delta force guys at My Back ..

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

This was at least my second read maybe the third....

I always scan my favorite authors looking for stories I might have missed. Or, to re-read when I am bored out of my COVID gourd. :)

As I scanned yours, I remember each story, plot and almost every main character. I randomly chose this to re-read and very glad I did. Still 5*s!

nawtdognawtdogover 3 years ago

Umm... grandkid(s)????? Need some backstory on that don't cha think?

Are they from the first marriage where the psycho ex would have poisoned their minds toward their Dad, and one day as adults had some type of reconciliation? Or is this some miracle baby with Wendy????

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Bullshit! She should have gone to her husband and they could've set him up right after the picnic. She kept cheating 3 times a week for 2 months! That makes it her fault too, and him a wimpy cuckold anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No way

She fucked him at the picnic which was a drug rape, I get that. Then she fucks him 24 more times!!! and still didn't tell her husband until she got caught. How long was she going to keep this up? Then on top of it all she was treating her husband like shit. There is no way she could explain this to me. Apparently she would rather keep fucking him and continue to betray her husband. And they live happily ever after lol. If it was me she would be history.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

He has a shotgun pointed between his eyes and he pulls out a knife and says "I'm going to fuck you up then I'm going to fuck your wife right in front of you"? You're much better than this, Mr. Tramp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not one of your better ones. How was Bill doing the graveyard shift, yet was going to work in the morning? Your description of timings are badly screwed up. And how could a woman be so stupid as to quietly accept being raped three times a week, with no end in sight? this story is badly flawed.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

I have to agree with many others: the way the first rape was carried out, the circumstances and the involved characters let the ensuing story appear to be more than implausible. Wendy was not a teenage girl, but a grown woman. Also, she and Bill had already been married for several years and they went together through thick and thick, so she woul have trusted him. Overmore, only we, the readers, and Bill knew about John's character traits and some of his actions at the timeline of the first rape. All of this makes it unlikely for Wendy to be so intimidated as to not follow Bill's proposal to drive to a clinic immediately after they left the picnic. She knew the doctors would have gathered evidence for drugging and rape, would have treated her and gotten the police involved, even if she was to ashamed to confide in her husband right away.

But why wouldn't she tell her husband? The way their marriage was described she would have told him everything and Bill would have been able to gather the video evidence of what happened at the picnic right away. Together with the results of the medical examination it would have been a watertight case. Yeah, we wouldn't have a story, but that's the point: we do have a story, but we don't really have one.

a_reader_from_germany

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Read again. Mom never called to warn her daughter and the bad guy charged a shotgun with a knife in his hand? Hmmm.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Right at the beginning he mentions the P&R cameras, and doesn't IMMEDIATELY try to get access? With all the evidence they had, they couldn't just go to the police? Heck, if you get an asshole DA he might get in trouble for setting up the ambush when he had the very viable option of going to the police.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 3 years ago

You don't stay married to a woman who lies to you, even if it is to 'protect you.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would have helped her, and I would have taken down the boss....possibly harder than he did. But I would not have stayed with the wife, all she had to do was talk to her husband immediately and the problem would've been solved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too many discrepancies! He's on night shift - the graveyard shift - and should have been home in the morning, when his wife is being raped and Sandy is at work, freeing up the asshole. Times are haywire. Where did the grandchild come from?

soul71soul71almost 3 years ago

It was alright, could have been better, more back story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wimp loser Marine, Bill, who takes back his cheating slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so much anger - nothing else! Shame because it drowns out everything else

markivunibmarkivunibalmost 3 years ago

Very average writing more like school essay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but this one is a "no" from me. No way he would have taken her back. At most he would have helped her get on her feet and going to therapy. There simply is no "fix" for the huge loss of trust that she created between them.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Who would take a spouse back after all that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of your worst .... Saddle"CUCK"!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story. She was drugged for goodness sack. great story. AAAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i have real big issues w/ the wife not trusting her husband enuf to tell him about the initial rape. And the husband had a good question, how long was she going to put up w/ the weekly rapes before doing something about it, and suiciding w/o the husband ever knowing why is a totally democrap thing to do, allows predator to keep predating, but democraps seem to pity or related to criminal scum of all types.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...