The California Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a midday, weekend, out-of-season flight, and first class was nearly empty. Janie got up and went to the unoccupied lavatory up near the cockpit. A few minutes later, I went up, gave one knock on the door, Janie opened, and I went in. No one paid the slightest attention. We were both a little lightheaded from the champagne and the red wine. First we hugged, then we kissed, playfully, our tongues lovingly flicking each other. Janie then turned me around and caressed both by breasts from behind. She hiked up my skirt and reached around front and rubbed my pussy with her whole hand, running her middle finger over and over the slit. I got moist almost right away. I undid her zipper and peeled off her skirt. She took of her top and pulled her little bra down so her breasts protruded above it. Her nipples were dark and erect. I kissed both of them. Then I sat down and let her straddle me. I pulled her thong to one side and flicked her clit with my tongue. I started to fuck her with my tongue while she gave these little gasps and started breathing harder and harder. I slid my tongue slid over her clit gently, then pressed hard, and every once in a while I buried my face completely in her sopping pussy, sticking my tongue deep inside her before flicking and lapping her clit again. I really wanted to sixty-nine, but the cubicle was too damn cramped. We switched places so Janie could eat me out while I reached down and furiously finger-fucked her. We both came, almost together, and then I had her straddle me again and tongue-fucked her some more until she came a second time. All this had taken, maybe, all of five minutes. We both straightened our clothes and Janie went primly back to her seat like nothing at all had happened. Conveniently, no one was waiting to use the lav. I let two minutes pass, then, very matter-of-factly, I opened the door and slipped back into my own seat. No one noticed a thing. God, I was exhilarated.

We arrived at LAX fifteen minutes early. At the exit to baggage claim, we didn't see Bob Davis, but there were a number of people holding up name placards, and sure enough there was Janie's name. The guy, with a name tag that read "Julio," wore a white shirt and black slacks and seemed to go out of his way to be overly courteous. He spoke with a Spanish accent, but his English was perfect. He helped us with our bags out to the curbside, and told us he would be back in a few minutes to pick us up. No more than five minutes later a white limo pulled up, and there was Julio.

I had ridden in a limo exactly once, to my high school senior prom. This was extra, unexpected fun. We stretched out, kicked off our shoes, and took stock. A long, plush, L-shaped sofa. A 19 inch TV, and a DVD player and a collection of discs, a stereo system, a pretty well stocked bar and a small refrigerator, and a selection of munchies. There was an opaque separator between the driver's and passenger's compartments, so presumably we had complete privacy, but I wasn't 100% sure. The windows were darkly tinted. We could have had our sixty-nine now, I realized, but...I noticed an intercom button. I pressed it. "Yes?" said Julio.

"Julio, about how long a drive is it to where we're going?"

"Just under an hour, unless there is bad traffic, which there shouldn't be in the middle of a Saturday, but you never know.

"Thanks, Julio."

We opened the fridge and found several splits of iced champagne and some chilled flute glasses. We opened a split and toasted. I thumbed through the DVD's. A collection of "Triple X Productions" features, notably "Gangbang Cheerleaders Volumes 1 and 2," "Gangbang Strippers Volume 1," and Gangbang First-timers, volumes 1 and 2." I chose "Gangbang Cheerleaders, volume 2," and slipped it into the DVD player. The back of the dust cover had numerous pictures of two pretty blonde girls with cocks in every orifice, and cum-splattered faces. We drank champagne. There were some credits with glitzy computer graphics, and a menu. I clicked the remote on "play movie." A locker room full of, what else? Football players. The two blondes are led in by one player – uniform number 7, no doubt supposed to be the quarterback, naturally. Green and white cheerleading outfits, pompoms, halter tops, bare midriffs, little pleated skirts,no panties. A lot of guys, mixed races, all well-built. Someone kisses one of the girls. Another guy puts a hand between her legs. A cock in her mouth. A cock in her friend's mouth. A cock in one pussy, now both pussies. The halter tops disappear, the skirts are gone, both girls suck and slurp and are fucked hard from behind. Fast forward slightly. Everyone is now in the shower room. The girls are wet and shiny and it looks like they have had oil rubbed on them. One girl is held by a six-foot guy; he's standing, she's got her arms around him, and his cock is way up her cunt, while another guy hashis rod up her ass. A third dick fucks her mouth. Camera shift, the other blonde also has three cocks in her. They're all in the shower. More fast forward. The cumshots start. One girl gets a load in her mouth; the other has her face splattered. One girl pulls a cock out of her friend's ass, sucks on furiously it until it cums inher mouth.

Without even realizing it, I'm fingering myself. Now I'm fingering Janie. We strip each other – we can't do it fast enough. Her shaved slit is so absolutely beautiful. I lie down on the plush limo sofa. I spread my legs wide. Janie is on me in a millisecond – her face in my crotch, her pussy in my face. We grind. I fuck her face, she fucks mine. Our tongues are like little slippery cocks, going in and out, in and out. I glance at the screen. Two more spurts streak the first blonde's face. Cum dribbles out of her mouth. Janie's entire face is buried in my pussy; she's making wet muffled sounds. I massage her clit hard with my tongue, she gasps and cums – a scream – I'm sure Julio can hear, oh who cares? Janie shakes her head from side to side, her mouth and nose buried in me. It's building, it's building, and, oooooohhhh the release is explosive. She keeps going, I thrash, she muffles, I arch, oooohhhh, ooooooohhh, oooooooooohhhhhh Goddddd.

The girls on the DVD are still being cummed on, cummed in, whatever. But they look at the camera too much. Too self-conscious. And they frown during several of the cum shots. like they don't like it. The few smiles are forced. They don't look happy. I remembered what Bob Davis said about 'attitude." I know Janie and I were way better at the theater-in-the-round. What would cameras be like? Would cameras really make a difference?

We put our underwear back on and dressed and straightened up. I put the DVD away, I got the general idea. I hit the intercom. "How much further, Julio?"

"We'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

We pulled up in front of a new-looking hotel, columns, lush landscaping. Julio took our bags, we bypassed the desk – we were already registered – and took the elevator to the second floor, and down the hall to the end. Suite. Plush. Sitting room, big screen plasma TV, kitchenette, wine cooler, French doors to the bedroom, two queen beds, Roman bathroom with whirlpool, walk in tiled shower with surround nozzles. Not like any hotel roomI had ever stayed in. An elaborate arrangement of fragrant fresh flowers on the coffee table.

Janie said, "Thanks a lot, Julio, what happens now?" "Mr. Davis will be calling you soon – he's on set today, but he should be done by about four."

Julio left us. There was a note next to the flowers. It said, "Welcome to California," signed "Bob D." I checked the wine cooler; it was filled with assorted vintages. Janie opened the refrigerator – there were three cold bottles of Vouve Cliquot. I could see we weren't being taken for granted – not by a long shot.

The phone rang. I picked up. "Hello, this is Bob, this must be..." "Amy," I said. "Well, greetings, Amy. I trust you guys had a nice flight and drive out here, and I'm sorry I got tied up, but I'm sure Julio treated you well – he's my number one right hand man."

I put the phone on speaker so Janie could hear too. "We had a good trip, Bob, it's nice to be somewhere warm, and thanks for these accommodations; they're really very nice."

"A pleasure, Amy, I'm sure." Listen, you have the afternoon free around the hotel –there's a beautiful pool, a health club, and you can even get a massage if you want – just sign for anything you need. There's room service if you get hungry. I want you to be my guest for dinner tonight. This time Iwill pick you up. Tomorrow is Sunday, but we will be filming and you'll get a chance to see first hand what this is all about. I'll pick you up this evening at seven if that's OK, and everything is informal." I passed the receiver to Janie.

"Hello, Bob," Janie said, "It's Janie, thank you for the welcome. Seven will be fine, see you then. Bye"

We had the afternoon to relax. We unpacked, then changed into bikinis and went down to what turned out to be a really lovely pool area, with Greek revival architecture, fountains, lush vegetation, and sparkling blue water. I had brought three swimsuits, I chose a little red string number – my briefest - since I had no tan I had to start with the skimpiest one. Janie also wore a string – white with red polka dots. It didn't cover very much.

There were only a few people out by the pool, but no one was nearly as white as we were. We put number 15 lotion on each other, and settled down to read. I had an Axel Maryland novel. Being in psychology, I liked the main character and I liked the writing style. Janie had a walkman and a copy of Cosmo. We read for awhile.

We tried the pool, which was like a bathtub. I took a little nap. A poolside waiter brought us a couple of yummy frozen strawberry daiquiris. At four PM we left the pool and checked out the health club, where we both spent a half hour on elliptical machines. We went back up to the suite. Janie dozed. I got in the shower and luxuriated for ten minutes with all those nozzles caressing my body with the warm spray. I washed my hair, shavedeverything smooth, and nestled into one of the two soft white terrycloth robes hanging behind the door.

I explored the suite. High definition TV, another DVD player. Sure enough, more Triple X Productions. "Gangbang at 30,000 feet," "Lip-smacking good," "Cum face-squatters." This time I decided to pass on the movies. I checked out the fridge, found, among other things, a jar of caviar. I checked the cabinets – found two boxes of cocktail crackers. Except for the daiquiris, we hadn't eaten in over six hours and I had the munchies. What the hell. I opened one of the bottles of champagne, and savored some caviar on a cracker. Janie appeared, what else, completely nude. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "You're incorrigible. Here, try some caviar." I poured her a glass of bubbly. We enjoyed our little happy hour, then Janie padded off to shower and shampoo.

We were all ready by ten to seven. I wore a short dark red skirt and a white clingy top with a little tailored blue denim jacket. Underneath I had a soft nude bra and nude thong. Janie wore tight, form-fitting black leather pants, and a long-sleeved sequined blue top. She actually put on no underwear at all. Nothing! I didn't say anything. This girl just looked plain terrific in anything, or nothing. We both wore three-inch heels, and our best perfume.

At precisely seven, there was a knock on the door, and there was Mr. Robert Davis himself. He wore black slacks, white turtleneck, and a gray blazer. He almost seemed like an old friend. "Hi ladies," he said, "Very nice to see you both again." He kissed Janie's hand, then mine. "I'm so glad you decided to come. I promise you will enjoy yourselves. Now, I hope you're hungry. Come, let's go get something good to eat."

He drove a white Mercedes 500S. Janie sat up front. I sat in the rear with enough leg room for an NBA center. We pulled up in front of an elegant looking place with no marquis, and the car was valet-parked. This turned out to be just about the best meal I had ever had in my life. We began with a seafood platter for the table, with lump crab, jumbo shrimp, rock lobster tails, and stone crab flown in fresh from Florida, with its own special spicy sauce. If there's anything better to eat in the whole world than stone crab, I sure don't know what it is. Then we all had steak au poivre, rare. Delectable. And so tender you could cut it with a fork. I didn't know meat like this evenexisted. If I ate like this regularly I'd balloon to a size fourteen!

"Tomorrow, ladies," Bob said, "I will pick you up bright and early at eight. Try to have breakfast first, because there really won't be much of an opportunity once we get to the studio. I won't tell you exactly what you're going to see, but I guarantee it will be a learning experience. We have a directional session before we start, which you can sit in on, where we go over with the actors what we are looking for, and what we expect them to do. They can ask any questions they want, or even make suggestions. It's not like other movies, because there are few if any lines to memorize, and any spoken lines are only to set the scene and really occur before the sex starts. That first part can be reshot if someone screws up, but once the fucking starts, there's no such thing as a dry run. It's a verywetrun." He smiled. "At least wehope it is." In theory, if you got a bad result, you could bring everyone back the next day and start over from scratch, but it never works. The spontaneity is just not there anymore. More than once we've actually filmed an entire movie, and decided not to produce or distribute it because we just weren't happy with a girl's onscreen chemistry."

Janie asked, "If that happens, how do the actors get paid?"

"Good question, Janie. The headline girls, and a relatively few headline guys, have an arrangement like I offered you. They get paid half up front, so that's theirs anyway. They understand that if the thing utterly fails muster, and there's no distribution, they don't get the other half. That doesn't happen often, only with a real bomb. The extras, mainly guys who just have big cocks and can fuck a girl for a long time without cumming too quickly, get paid a daily scale, so there's no problem there. The girls are the stars. They're the ones who make it or break it. After all, all the guys do is fuck and cum. They can fuck as hard as you want and never have a problem with that. So, if there's not enough heat, how can you blame the guys?"

"How much of the action is ad-libbed?" I asked. "Well, Amy, theactionitself isall ad-libbed, so to speak, because people are just going at it they way they know best, but we tell them the positions we want, where we want the cum to go, do NOT wipe the cum off your face, and so on. We tell the girls over and over that they have to be seen asenjoying every single second of having twelve or more guys fuck them in their pussy, their ass, their mouth, and having every hole filled over and over with cum. A successful girl has tolike the taste of cum and has to be playful with it with her mouth. No grimaces, no frowns, no signs of self-consciousness. Showing pain is OK if it really hurts, and some girls find being fucked in the ass can be uncomfortable, but they usually fall by the wayside early on.. Showing pain can sometimes be sexy, but usually it isn't. Good riddance. The girls who do anal all the time have gotten real good at it and feel very comfortable with it. It's OK to blurt out spontaneous exclamations that come naturally under the circumstances, like 'oh I love that, fuck me harder, fuck me harder,' that sort of thing. Audiences like that.

"Can it get rough?" asked Janie. "Yeah, it gets rough, but "hard" is really a better word. The sex ishard. It's not "rough" in the sense that anyone is trying to hurt anyone. It's just that audiences like the sex to be rough, and, most importantly, they like thegirls to like it rough. That's why it doesn't work if a girl acts like she's uncomfortable or not enjoying herself. That spoils the fantasy that people are paying to see. The audience loves a girl who just can't get enough, or give enough. Some early skin flicks tried to play to the female audience by showing people romanticallymaking love. No one wastes their time with that anymore. It simply doesn't sell. People don't want to see lovemaking; it'sfucking they want, and the wilder the better.

Everything he said seemed perfectly logical, even obvious if you thought about it. Know what your audience wants, and make sure you deliver. Pretty straight forward.

I said, "In the limo today we watched one of your DVD's. I think it was "Gangbang cheerleaders, volume 2." I noticed that at times the girls seemed self-conscious. They were too aware of the camera and it spoiled the effect."

"Amy, that's exactly why we chose those particular DVD's for the limo. Each one has certain flaws. You're very perceptive, and you're exactly right. In fact, we almost junked that particular film, for precisely the reasons you just cited. But after some deliberation we decided to keep it because the cumshots were so good we hated to waste them. Some of the high resolution still shots we got of those two girls with their faces bathed in cum were even better than the movie itself. We use them in magazines."

We finished dinner and he dropped us off at the hotel. "Good night," he said, "see you at eight." It was after 10 PM pacific time, which made it after 1 AM our time, and it had been a long day. We were both out like a light within minutes of plopping down.

----------

In the morning we met Bob in the lobby. We both wore jeans and T shirts. The studio was about ten minutes from the hotel, and we arrived at 8:15. From the outside, the place looked like a warehouse, but inside were several soundstages, with different sets. The one we were in was currently set up to look like a TV cooking show. The set didn't have to be too large, as all the shots would be reasonably close range. In the audience section sat about fifteen young men, and six attractive girls. A few technicians milled around. We joined the attractive people in the audience.

A man entered the set and addressed the group. "Good morning. People." I'm George, your director. Here's what we're looking for today. This will be one segment for a movie with either three, four, or five segments, depending how long they go and how much uncut footage we wind up with. The scene is a TV cooking show. Today the "chef" will be making desserts. Creamy desserts. We don't always do this, but we will be using some of you as a live studio audience so it will look and feel like a real TV show. The camera will pan on you from time to time so we can capture various audience reactions, which we can then edit as needed."

"We're doing a five on one. The chef will prepare a cream pie and a custard. He puts them in the fridge to chill, we cut, as if to a commercial, then he takes them out and chooses one girl out of the audience to come up and help cut and serve the desserts. She cuts the pie, takes a bite, gets playful, smears a little on the chef's face. He takes some custard, smears it over her mouth. She takes some, puts it down the front of his shirt and rubs his chest; you get the idea. You can improvise a little with this if you want. She's wearing a T shirt; he rubs custard over her breasts. She takes off the shirt. She unzips his fly, puts custard on his cock and blows him. Camera pans the audience who can't believe what they are seeing. He pulls off her pants and she's got on a thong. He takes a big glob of custard and rubs it on, into and under the thong, rubbing her pussy. She grinds his hand and moans. A guy from the audience joins the two on the kitchen set. She pulls out the second guy's cock and sucks while the chef fucks her."