The California Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You incorporate the two desserts any way you want to enhance the sex. Make it good and messy. Then a third, fourth and fifth guy join the group. Everyone fucks the girl, a couple of DP's, then here's the cum routine: One guy comes in her mouth, and honey, I want your mouth closed around the cock when it cums, so you can dribble it out slowly for the audience, and two on her face, timed as close together as you can. And, guys, PLEASE, donot miss the face; I'll be really pissed if you do that. One guy comes in her ass. She reaches down, squeezes cum onto her hand and licks her palm. Honey, it's ok to look into the camera just this one time if it feels natural at the time. The fifth guy comes in her pussy. The camera shows the cum seeping out. She takes more custard, rubs it over her cunt so it mixes with the cum, and licks everything off her hand. We'll have three portable cameras, to shoot from different angles, an overhead, and a digital still camera as well. Any of the handhelds may come in very close. Don't let the flashes from the digital distract you. Guys, when you're about to cum, make it obvious so the cameras can be ready and trained just right."

"Jeff, here, is the chef. Stand up, Jeff."

We all turned to look at a nice-looking dark-haired guy.

"Rod, Willy, Greg, and Randy, you're the other four. Raise your hands please."

Four guys raised their hands. The racial diversity that Bob had indicated audiences liked and expected was indeed duly evident, a standard, we would learn, in all of the studio's productions.

"You other people are the audience. Now, here's the interesting part. All of you girls are here today either to perform or to learn. Five of you think you will star today, but only one of you will. You won't know which one until the actual moment you are called out of the audience during the filming, exactly as if it were a real TV show. This is for spontaneity. Also, if you're the one chosen, you should be pumped up enough to show it in your performance. If you're not selected, hopefully the disappointment should make you even hungrier to star, and it will show in yournext performance. If you're not chosen today, you will get another chance in a different segment very soon. If you're relegated to the audience, get into character right away as TV audience members – you're still part of the movie. Don't let me see the camera catch any disappointment on your face. Everybody got it? Barb, Sharon, Debbie, Meg, and Tammy, you're the five. Go with Jimmy here and get your outfits and your make up. You will all be prepared to star. The rest of you, get a cup of coffee, we'll meet back here at exactly 10 AM."

Janie and I passed on the coffee, and stepped outside by ourselves to enjoy the warm California sunshine. We felt comfortable keeping a low profile for the time being.

I said, "I got a kick out of where he's telling the girls it's, ho hum, OK to look into the camera when they lick cum off their hand after it's just dribbled out of their ass, 'if it feels natural.' If it feelsnatural? Is he kidding? As if that'sever natural!"

"Of course it's natural. Don't most girls do that every day?" We both chuckled. "ButI like the idea of the suspense in not knowing." Janie said. "Can you imagine? Either you are about to get gang fucked by five guys, or nothing at all. How could younot let disappointment show? Everyone must have to go home and get laid within a half hour!" I chuckled. "Yeah, itis kind of clever. I never heard of that idea before, but I like it too. If youdo get chosen, you have all that extra adrenaline going."

We were back in our seats by 9:55. At exactly ten everyone was back. A dozen or so older people, mostly women, had filled out the audience, and it now really looked like a genuine cooking show crowd. The five girls were all dressed in tight pants and different colored T-shirts, so they wouldn't all look the same when left to be part of the audience. All five had long hair. Jeff, the chef, came onto the set wearing a toque and an apron that said, "Chef Jeff." Three technicians, one woman, two slightly older men, shouldered hefty video cameras. There was a catwalk over the set with a fourth camera aimed straight down. A second young woman stood by with a digital still camera. Another tech manned a panel that controlled the spot lights and floods, which now bathed the set. George sat in a director's chair just off to the right side, so any camera panning on the audience wouldn't pick him up. The camera people all had these little ear phones so George could give them second-by-second instructions. They could move in as close as they had to, but had to be careful to stay out of each others way so they didn't spoil a shot by inadvertently becoming part of it. Since multiple cameras were used, at least one would usually capture the action cleanly, and there was always post-production editing anyway. We in the audience sat in a tight group, the intention being that when the camera showed us, the eventual DVD viewer would get the impression of a larger audience, only part of which was seen.

"Everybody ready?" yelled George, "OK cameras, and GO!"

Jeff greeted the audience, with a warm smile, and, I thought, with great aplomb for a mere bit actor. You'd never know he was up there to fuck a girl, and not to really make desserts. I had to give him credit, he had done his homework. He made a small show of breaking eggs, peeling and cutting bananas, mixing ingredients, talking all the while, put first the custard in the oven ostensibly to bake, then the cream pie in the refrigerator. After editing, all of this scene-setting would be allotted no more than three minutes, tops, onscreen. Adult DVD buyers weren't shelling out $29.95 to watch some dweeb explaining how to bake a pie.

"Good," yelled George, "nice job, Jeff, good and short and to the point. We can print that."

Whatever Jeff had just mixed up was replaced in the fridge by a real banana cream pie and a fully-baked and cooled custard, ready to eat - or whatever else...

"Ready to go now," hollered George. "Jeff, you're coming back from commercial. Girls, get your juices flowing. "OK, gang, let's get it going. Jeff, you're on. Ready, cameras roll, NOW."

"OK, folks, we're back," began Jeff. "We have identical desserts we made earlier this morning, and they're all ready to serve. I wonder if I could get one of you young ladies to come up here and give me a hand. Any volunteers?"

Five eager hands shot up. All three cameras panned around to us in the audience from different angles.

"How about you?" said Jeff, pointing to Debbie, one of the two brunettes in the front row. I could literally feel the energy drain from the other girls, while Debbie tried hard not to overreact like she'd just been chosen Miss America and not first runner-up. How wouldyou react? She was about to get her brains fucked out, while the other four girls would now only sit and watch.

The cameras followed Debbie, smiling, over to the kitchen table, where Jeff had placed the desserts. Was she nervous? Excited? I really couldn't tell.

"What's your name," asked Jeff.

"Debbie."

"Well, Debbie, thanks for coming up to help me serve. I'm going to ask you to first cut the pie, give it the old taste test, and then pass some out some to our wonderful audience."

Debbie picked up a long knife and with a few strokes, cut the banana cream pie in half, then quarters, then eighths, then sixteenths. Whipped cream clung to the knife. She removed a slice to a plate and tasted a forkful.

"Ummm, delicious," she averred, "try some."

She swiped the pie with two fingers and offered them to Jeff to lick, but before he could, she smeared pie on his cheek. Exactly per the script, but it looked perfectly spontaneous. Jeff sucked whipped cream off Debbie's two fingers. Just slowly enough. I squirmed a little. Now Jeff stuck two fingers in the pie and rubbed them over Debbie's lips. Again, just slowly enough. I was starting to get damp just from the anticipation of what I knew was about to happen to Debbie. She closed her eyes and sucked his fingers. She undid the two top buttons of his shirt, stuck a hand into the custard, and pushed some down his front. Then she pressed his chest with her face so that custard welled up out of the shirt, and ran her tongue over the shirt, through the custard, up his neck, and over his lips. She rubbed his crotch with one hand. They kissed deeply. Jeff smeared custard into her T-shirt, over her breasts.

Two cameras panned the rapt audience. Debbie's top was off. Lovely round breasts, all natural, compact dark red nipples, maybe accented with make-up. Jeff rubbed custard and pie all over Debbie's breasts and kneaded her nipples. Now he pulled down her tight pants, leaving just a tiny red string thong that barely covered her slit and nothing else. Jeff grabbed another handful of custard and rubbed his whole palm between her legs, pressing hard while she grinded against his hand. Jeff stretched the thong into a thin line that disappeared between her labia and rubbed her clit up and down with it. Three slippery fingers worked her pussy. Custard ran down her thighs. All the time they kissed, while she gave these little gasps. Then she undid his fly, pulled out his throbbing cock, rubbed it up and down a few times with custard oozing out of her hand, and let him ram it into her mouth. He literally fucked her mouth, a couple of times all the way to the hilt.

By this time, Willy, one of the two Afro guys, and at least 230 sculptured pounds, had made his way to the chef's table. Debbie stopped sucking Jeff's cock just long enough to kneel and get Willy's out, while Jeff stuck his dick in her pussy from behind. Willy was a very big man, in more ways than one. His cock must have been two inches in diameter and possibly ten inches long, fully erect. I guessed he was one of the "relatively few headline guys" Bob had mentioned. Debbie sucked while Jeff fucked her. One by one the three other guys appeared and managed to lose their clothes. Debbie could get her mouth around the end of Willy's huge dick, but she was having a hard time getting down on it too far because of its sheer size. Jeff pulled out, and Willy took his place. We all held our breath watching that enormous thing slide up into Debbie's cunt, and then Willy began to ram her with it. She shook and moaned with each deep thrust – so deepIcould almost feel what she had to be feeling. I wasreally wet now. Debbie was being pounded so hard that she had trouble holding her head still long enough to get another cock into her mouth, so the guy helped her by holding her head on his dick while Willy fucked her nearly raw.

The guys stopped just long enough to lift Debbie onto the kitchen table. Willy rubbed more cream pie all over her breasts and abdomen, while she lubed his cock with another handful of custard. She stuck her rear end up in the air for the camera while one of the guys smeared custard all over her pussy and ass, sticking fingers in both holes. All five guys surrounded the table. Debbie slathered them all with custard and pie, and sucked all five dicks in turn. Then one guy lay on the table while Debbie slowly lowered her asshole onto his pole. Big Willy was disqualified from this; Debbie was too small and he could have seriously injured her, no matter how unintentionally. I would have liked to see them try, but I understood. Her ass impaled on the custard-covered cock, Debbie leaned back while a second guy first lapped her cunt and then slid his cock in. A third guy fucked her mouth again. With three cocks in her, Debbie moaned and thrashed, and fucked and thrashed some more. Never once did she acknowledge the cameras, which moved in and out. The girl with the digital camera would sneak in every once in awhile to get a shot and the flash kept going off, but nothing distracted Debbie.

The guys took turns changing places, so that Debbie had three various cocks in her for a solid ten minutes of constant pounding. Finally Greg panted, "oh I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," and he pulled out of Debbie's ass, and jammed his cock into her mouth where he pumped twice and then held her head around his shaft while she remembered to keep her mouth closed around it, just like George had said. Greg stiffened and with a loud aaaaaarrrrh he came entirely in Debbie's closed mouth. As he pulled his dick out, coated with a mixture of semen and Debbie's saliva, she let cum dribble slowly out both sides of her mouth so it covered her lips and chin and three or four little streams ran down her neck. Next both Willy and Randy blasted her face from both sides at the same time– the big guy from the right with six or seven huge spurts – on her forehead, in her hair, up one nostril, on both cheeks, and one spurt right into her mouth. Big Willy didn't miss with any of them. From the left, Randy creamed Debbie's face with five long streaks, mixing with Willy's cum and almost obliterating her features as semen dripped and ran everywhere. Debbie didn't wipe away anything, although she did lick her lips which had all these thin sticky strings of cum stretched between them as she opened and closed her mouth gasping for breath. Cum sputtered out of her mouth as she panted. Everyone backed off for a moment so the girl with the digital camera could move in for the coveted close-ups of the semen in Debbie's mouth and of her completely cum-coated glistening face.

Two guys now held Debbie's legs spread wide apart while Jeff fucked her again. At last he stiffened and came deep inside her pussy. She sat up at the edge of the table, legs spread for the audience, while Jeff's semen seeped out of her. Then she picked up a spare banana, peeled it, and pushedit all the way up her seeping cunt, pulled it back out and made a little show out of eating it bite by bite while we could see the cum dripping off it. A little cum still trickled out of her cunt too. The girl with the digital camera snapped away. Now Debbie knelt down, while Rod hovered over her from behind and shoved his cock straight down into her ass. After a minute of thrusting, he came in her ass. Quickly she leaned over the table, so the audience could watch Rod's cum dripping out of her stretched, gaping hole. Several times she stuck two fingers in and swiped out cum, and sucked her fingers clean One hand-held camera moved in close, and the girl with the digital camera snapped away furiously too. Finally she swiped herself with the palm of her hand and turned to the audience to lick her palm clean. Then she licked her lips, smiled, and winked once, hoping the camera would catch this little "thanks, and good bye."

We all applauded and cheered.

"Cut!" yelled George. "That's a keeper. People, that was phenomenal. Couldn't be better. Debbie, you were great. Let Margie get a few more still shots of your face, then go get cleaned up. That's it for today, everyone – you were so good we're done early." You girls who didn't get to do it today, we're going to try for two segments on Tuesday. At least two of you will get your chance then.

Everyone drifted away. Janie and I exchanged notes. By and by Bob materialized next to us.

"Well, ladies, how'd you enjoy your intro to our industry? Not bad, eh?"

I answered first. "I had a great time. She was really good, really into it. I loved what she did with the banana. I think the suspense of not knowing who was going to be chosen drove her over the top. That was a cool idea. How old is she and how much experience does she have?"

"Debbie is 25, she's been in the business for about a year – she used to be a first grade teacher, but it paid so little. This will be, I think, her fourteenth film this year. She's well on her way to making a name for herself." She does all the things we talked about. Totally uninhibited, unfazed by the cameras, loves the pounding, loves cum, loves it all – and it shows. The banana thing was spontaneous – all her idea. We used her today partly because I wanted you guys to see one of our very best up-and-comers in action. You guys, with no film experience at all, were amazingly good for amateurs, but with movies there's no way to know for sure until the lights go on and the cameras actually roll. That's what auditions are for."

Janie said, "Auditions?"

"Of course, auditions. Did you ever hear of anyone getting a major part inany movie without an audition? In your case, you're by no means an unknown quantity, but there's still the cameras, lights, make-up, guys with really big cocks and lots of stamina and experience. Why do you ask, Janie? Have you decided you'd like to try this after all?"

She never hesitated. "Yeah, Bob, I have. I want to give it a shot. It looks like a lot of fun, it's a challenge, and God knows I can use the money. Why not? Sure, let's go for it."

---------

"Well, all right, Janie. That's great. Have you given any thought to a name?"

"No, not really, but I'll work on it. And I want to dye my hair and use the contacts like you said. I like the idea of anonymity, at least for now."

"OK, Janie, not a problem at all."

He turned to me.

"And Amy, haveyou given this any more thought?"

I hadn't known Janie had made up her mind for sure, though I had pretty much expected she would.

I glanced at Janie. "Bob, Janie made her decision on her own, so she's in this whether I am or not. In fact, I didn't even know until this second that shehad made up her mind. But I learned a lot today, and I guess I decided while I was watching Debbie. Iknow I can do this. In fact I'll be great at it. I understand completely about the attitude thing; I saw it in Debbie; she's an inspiration. So yes, what the hell, I'll give it a shot too."

"Wow Amy, I guess youdo have the attitude. Great. Then it's decided. Now then, you each have an open return ticket. When do you have to be back for classes?"

"We don't actually have to be back before January 5. But is that enough time to coordinate everything?"

"It can be. You can each have a separate audition the same morning. We could do it as early as this Wednesday. You can even watch each other if you want. Each of you will take on five guys, with all the cameras and lights and everything, but no fancy set, just a bed; we'll keep it simple. For a run-of-the-mill fuck film, a girl has to screw just two guys for her audition, but in your case we'd have to see you with more, because for the main production we will be using at least adozen guys, and possibly as many astwodozen if we can get them and we all agree you're up to it. Also, racial mixture is a must today, and we have to see how you do with that. I already have a plot scenario in mind for your movie. For the audition however, you are free to do anything you want; you'll get no specific instructions, except remember what I said – you'll want to show us how nasty you can be with cum."

"You can choose whatever props or outfits you want from our wardrobe department. There's some very cool stuff there. It's important to be as uninhibited and as innovative as you can. People want to see cum. Lots of it. And they want to see how many different things a girl will do with it. So far, we've done just about everything with cum you can think of. Cum in the pussy, in the ass, in the mouth, on the face, between the tits. Girls eating and drinking cum out of each other's cunts, asses, mouths, out of condoms, through straws, out of champagne glasses, out of athletic cup supporters. Girls licking cum off each other, off of mirrors, coffee tables, off the floor, off of toilet seats. Girls spooning cum out of their own cunt or ass, or another girl's holes and eating it off the spoon. Cum kisses, swapping it over and over mouth to mouth with another girl. You name it, we've done it. If you can come up with anything new, my hat's really off to you."